*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112420 )
jayc
: 1600

« #570 : September 29, 2012, 10:27:22 AM »

Dried and dressed Stone and i walk out to the bar, the place is packed. Stone heads behind the bar to help out.the long line of patrons turns out to be for Gayles "special shots" ol joe waves  me over "where did she come from boss?" he shouts over the bar din, 'she came in during the week and i hired her 5 minutes into the interview" i grin, Stone places a cold lager in front of me and i pull up a stool and watch the fashion show, amazed at the talent that walks in this door every night, its turning into quite a cottage industry here in  our humble little community. that reminds me i go back to the office and grab the poster Tight made for us for the events board, making my way over i put up the hallowen party annoucement.

Joe waves me back to the bar "running low on bottled beer do me a favor? im kinda busy" he asks. i nod to him and go to the bars walk in cooler. as i open the door i hear the sound of sliding metal and tilt my head  puzzled. looking at the floor i see faint pink small foot prints leading to the wall.i kneel and run my hand along the metal wall feeling no seam. i trace the prints to an open case of beer and count 7 beers missing. i return to the wall determined to find the hidden door but cant find the slightest hint of a seam. i bang my ring against the wall 3 times and get a response on the other side. i tap 1 more time ..............silence........looking at my watch  a little after midnight.........damm  they must change their code every day.
« : September 29, 2012, 10:29:51 AM jayc »
Covems
: 1688

« #571 : September 29, 2012, 03:22:44 PM »

Seeing no one at the microphone, I make my move.  I tap the mic... "Is this thing on?"

I'm having a root beer at the bar the other day and this Scottish Guy comes in and sits next to me.  He got his drink and took a long swig of it.  Then he turned to me and said.

"Ya know, ya can build the best wall in all of Scotland.  Three feet high, perfectly constructed, sturdy, five miles long.  Up over hills and through dales.  Do they call ye Rrrrobert the the Wall Builder?  Nay.

"Ya can build the best bar in all of Scotland.  All mahogany with beautiful light oak inlay.  A perfect brass rail to it and complete with finely polished brass foot rail.  Do they call ye Rrrrobert the Bar Builder?  Nay.

But... ya fuck one goat...."
  He finished his drink and left.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #572 : September 29, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »

Hey no fair Covems leaving stage and not finishing the sentence :P lol

Stone
: 1842

« #573 : September 30, 2012, 08:08:02 AM »

“ Would you like this dance, my dear “ ?  Mr Stanley Grill offers his arm to the fine Mrs Doris Grill, in front of him, formerly bearing the family name of Doris Bar.
“ Why certainly Mr Grill, It would be my pleasure to accept your fine invitation”  She takes his hand and they glide to the centre of the AB&G roof top.

Stanley is dressed in a dark black penguin suit, a white shirt, white waistcoat, white cravat and shiny black shoes. Doris, likewise, is in her fine attire, a beautiful, pale blue tight bodice dress, that flows out like a bell at her hips and small slipper shoes. 

The full moon shines down as though the couple are dancing in a spot light. No one is around and the breeze that ripples around the roof top strangely  does not even ruffle these lone two figures.

Eerily,  band music seems to fill the air of its own volition and the couple expertly  take to the floor in the unfaltering steps of a waltz.
The vision is of a couple deeply in love, enjoying their quality time and dance together, their laughter spilling into the night air.

If someone had have been on the roof at this moment, and heard the unexpected music ,and then ventured to see from where  it came, they would have seen  the couple’s  private dance.

But the hair on the back of their neck would stand up, for they would also notice the cooler chill in the air, causing their breath to become smoky tendrils and the unusual smell of jasmine teasing their nostrils. But the most shocking thing of all, after noticing their attire, would be that the couple are transparent and their feet are not touching the ground but raised a few inches higher....

“ It’s good to see the old place alive and kicking again”  Mrs Grill comments to her husband.
“ It is indeed, and the enthusiastic goings on here.. is very entertaining”  Stanley smiles at her.
“ Why, Mr Grill, have you been peaking at these good people beneath us?” His wife playfully admonishes.
“ Of course, and don’t tell me you haven’t been either.” He smiles fondly.
Doris’s peel of laughter rings out,  She winks at him, “ Oh that would be telling Mr Grill”

Stanley brings her closer as he turns in the dance.  “Mrs Grill,  I think it’s time, to let these good people know, they are not alone, maybe the odd noise, an odd vision and the odd movement of  a few items “ he muses in her ear.
Doris looks into her husband’s eyes full of mischief  “ Oh of course,Mr Grill,  and for the good people of Achat,  to know  of the family name of Bar and Grill “
Stanley grins back, “ Indeed,  or   Grill and Bar “

They both laugh together as though it is an old joke between them before he takes her hand and they disappear into a nearby wall, their dance & music ended.

The roof top is silent and quiet once more.

( PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POSTS, MAYBE A SIGHTING OF DORIS & STANLEY OUT OF THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE, THE COOLER AIR TEMPERATURE & SMOKY BREATH, THE HEARING OF UNEXPLAINED WALTZ MUSIC, THE UNEXPLAINED FRAGRANCE OF JASMINE, AND UNEXPLAINED NOISES AND ITEMS MOVED -  HINTS OF THEIR HAUNTING   :o  )
« : September 30, 2012, 05:50:09 PM Stone »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #574 : September 30, 2012, 08:53:50 AM »

Walking in to the Bar with Jane on my arm  Having been Let out of HOSPITAL this morning.
On the way home she said "take me to the BAR i want to see my friends"
I walk her to the bar and help her onto a stole.

Lover
: 10350

« #575 : September 30, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »

I high five tango and hug jane. "Welcome back. I'm happy to see you, knowing everything is fine again" I take a chair and offer it, then smile to tango "he will fetch a coke or a mineral water for you - and two beer for him and me".

Covems
: 1688

« #576 : September 30, 2012, 02:13:59 PM »

Hey no fair Covems leaving stage and not finishing the sentence :P lol

Says the one who took the hot buns away.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
tangoracer
: 3444

« #577 : September 30, 2012, 04:28:26 PM »

Helping Jane off her stole she walks over to Lover and sets at the table with lover they start to chat as I wait for the sexy new trainee barkeep to get Jane a tall glass of iced coke and a beer each for Lover and my self.
I thank Guyle and pay for the drinks your fingers touch as she gives me the change and linger just a few seconds. I look deep into her eyes and know that there is a spark between use. Giving her a knowing smile and take the drinks over to the table and join Jane and Lover

jayc
: 1600

« #578 : October 01, 2012, 12:27:29 AM »

Buried in paper work behind my desk I stand, needing a break and head out to the bar for some coffee. I spot the Tango and Jane and Lover at a table having drinks, I wander over and say hello “nice to see you back Jane” I smile “you folks hungry? Tell ol Joe what you want and have him put it on my tab, and you folks have a nice afternoon.

Hey joe can I get a cup of coffee? Joe fills a cup and places it in front of me. “seen Covems?” I ask, Joe shakes  his head “think its his day off why you looking for him?” need to talk to him about the Halloween party,  I point to the events board

Achat Bar & Grills Halloween Party OCT 14 till Nov 1st
Best Costume Contest!  Halloween Themed Open Mic and Talent show!
Bobbing for something! (TBA) and anything else you people want to suggest.
Just put your idea on the clip board at the main bar

Joe nods “I read it………….should be a fun evening. “So Joe tell me,  how do you like working here?” “best bar  in the realm and I have worked at  them all” he says with a smile. “And the scenery is always good” he winks “is that a fact” I grin back,  “oh yes did you see that woman detective that was in here?” “I missed her but I know who she is” I would like a few minutes with her in your office  if you know what I mean” he says in a low voice and a glint in his eyes. Chuckling  “does that thing still work?  Well I wasn’t sure till you folks hired me” but of late I have been……….shall we say  excited” taken back a bit……..“Joe those girls would kill you but what a way to go” “hey im in good shape Jay, got the heart of a runner and take care of myself and im not that old.” he flexes his arm strong like bull he snorts”

Joe tops off my coffee and a wicked idea pops into my head. I pat my pockets looking for my phone………must have left it in the office. “Back to the paperwork” I sigh and stand “take it easy Joe” “later boss”

I walk back to the office, near the door I tilt my head and stop….is that the Danube waltz? I open the door……..it cooler than I remember it being and a faint scent………jasmine? I look around the office is empty………..then I look at my desk…..I left it a heap of bills and the normal mess that is my desk………but now  its neat as Brandys desk that’s face to face with mine….. The invoices in a nice stack the ashtray empty and spotless and placed front and center is one of the old Tattlers Tango a  found when cleaning the ice house. Dated 1910.…as I look at the old rotted paper a cool whirl wind fills the office and the paper opens to page, I look closer the faded print is hard to read. I can make out a few lines. Something about a Stanley Grill opening a dance hall and saloon is all I can make out. 
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #579 : October 01, 2012, 03:00:55 AM »

Now we are both half covered by pudding, but we don't matter. More then a fight, it's like we are playing as two childs who just wanna have some fun and i like it!

We continue like this till it's really hard to find a single inch of our skin free from the pudding: we look at each other and a loudly laugh finally broke the silence between us. I move close to her and carry her in my arms, trying to get out of the pit. Her body is now really slimy thanks to the pudding and loosing th grip is easy, but at last we are out now!

I walk to the near fire place and sit near it with Alita on my knees. I try to clean her hair and her face and finally i can see er smile again and we start to laugh again thinking at how ridicolous we probably are, staying there, near the fire, covered by all that pudding.....i hug her and whisper:

"It will take long time to make you clean......hope you don't have any date for tonight!"

I notice a little amount of pudding on her lobe......i lick it and then gently bite her lobe, then whisper again:

"seems like there is more then how expected.....wonder if some pudding is hiding under your clothes too!"

I fondle her thighs, slowly, moving from her knees to her bum cheek.......gently, but with firm movement of my hand. Her skin is so slippering thanks to the pudding and it feel good under my hands.
« : October 11, 2012, 02:39:03 PM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #580 : October 01, 2012, 07:26:25 AM »

The smell of raspberries is overpowering as Brandy slips into her robe and slides her arm into mine. Slowly I walk her from the stage and into the back of the B&G, on our way to the showers. Suddenly I feel her slip on a puddle of pudding under her bare feet and with a soft yelp she grabs my arm, pressing her body tight against me.

Not clean myself anymore after filling the pit for Tango’s wrestle with the dwarfs, we slide against eachother, squeezing tight to keep our balance. Our faces come close and our lips almost touch, our bodies frozen in the short moment of our eyes interlocking. The glisten in mine is met with hers and we almost kiss, then a roar from the bar reminds us of where we are and quickly we move to the back, the noise of the packed barroom fading to echoes of fun.

I let Brandy slip from my arms when we reach the shower and I turn on the warm water. Then I turn and step back, seeing Brandy look in the mirror at her pudding-smeared body. The robe has slipped off her body and pools around her feet, her ahds draw lines in the coating of jelly as she inspects herself for scratches and bruises. Then she turns her head and smiles a devastating erotic smile at me.

“This pudding is Great Tight, your gran has a great recipe..”

“It’s been a while when I tasted it Brandy, mind if have a taste now?”

Her smile answers my question and I step in behind her, press myself against her naked body and wrap her in my arms. In a slow drag, I let my tongue run from the tip of her shoulder to her neck, ending just below her ear. The soft wet sounds I make when I suck and lick the pudding off her skin, makes her shover and a soft moan escapes her lips. Imove over to her other shoulder and lick up to her ear, rewarded by an unconscious tilt of her hips, pressng her tight, soft buttocks hard against my pelvis.

“It tastes even better on a woman, Brandy..”

My voice is sultry and husk when I whisper in her ear. The taste and feel of her skin against my lips and tongue as I scoop up the pudding, the soft pushes of her butt against my pelvis heightens the sexual tension that built up during the whole, sensuous fight in the pitt. My body reacts strong and as she pushes her hips back at me again, my desire is clearly noticable in my pants.

“There is a lot more to taste Tight”

The smile on her lips sets me on fire as she unwraps herself from my arms and stands in the middle of the small bathroom, turning slowly, showing me her pudding covered body from all sides. Saliva starts to collect in my mouth as I let my eyes slide over her delicious frame. Caressing her with my view while my hands start taking off my clothes, shamelessly prospecting her body for pudding that needs to be sucked and licked off her skin…

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Marilyn
: 3771

« #581 : October 01, 2012, 08:25:10 AM »

@Jay9

I watch Jay leaving the ladies toilet and I still feel my heart racing from the hot and sexy encounter. I still feel my body full of passion and desire, as it seems that this was just a start…

I turn around and watch my face in the mirror: messed hair, blushed face and eyes that show everything. My red lipstick on my lips has gone aswell. I smile and fix my red tight dress, adjusting it to my hips and breasts. I feel my sweaty body, so I know that I won’t feel good and the night is just starting.

I decide to take a quick shower. I get in the cubicle and remove my dress, placing it over the bench. Removing my high heels. I notice that i dont know where i’ve got my tiny panties. I think to myself “Jay!”.

I decide that I have to have my panties back.
I smile and get in the shower.
I turn on the warm water and start washing my long black hair, showering my breasts, feeling them sensitive from Jay’s mouth. I keep washing myself, washing my tummy, inner thighs, legs, …

I leave the shower and wrap myself around a towel. I dry my hair with the dryer. I quickly wear my red dress and my high heels. I havent underwear since i wasnt using any bra and Jay took my panties. I feel a little embarrassed…

I grab my purse and apply my red lipstick. I brush my straight hair with my finge rand i put my perfume. Adjust my short dress and leave the toilet.

I walk back in the bar and see some known faces. Lover is coming to me and greets me.

"Welcome to our bar. I was told theere is a new talented designer in our city. I think it's you, am I right? I invite you for a drink, please tell me about your dreams." He says. I smile and reply “Thank you, you’re very kind… I’m loving this place and yes, i’ve got a passion regarding clothing design.” When i’m about to answer to his invitation, I see Tight greeting him and getting close to me.

I watch him placing his hands over Lover’s shoulders and leaning over him. I hear him asking.
"Are you still saving me that dance you promised me? " I nods and smile. I then notice Lover saying something but i don’t understand… After a while they both leave and i keep my walk to Jay, which is sitting and ordering a drink. I wanna get my panties back. I join him and order a bloody mary cocktail. I lean and whisper in his ear “You were amazing in the toilet, but the panties were not included…”

I watch him grinning and getting up, leaving me alone. I pout and watch him walking and talking to Tight. I read on his lips “Bikini’s bottoms” and I finally understand that he loves to collect women’s souvernirs…I laugh to myself.

I start drinking my cocktail and i cross my legs, feeling embarrassed due the lack of some pieces of clothing, always adjusting my tight short dress to cover my inner thighs…

I watch the show and notice that everyone is having fun. I watch some couples flirting, some of them disappearing and I smile to myself.
« : October 01, 2012, 08:47:48 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Bear
: 3856

« #582 : October 01, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »

My pulse quicken as sexilicious rushes in for a quick hug... and dashes off before my fingers have much an opportunity to linger. My eyes follow her... and I resist the urge to pursue and toss her down acorss a table... shuddering a bit... as I feel the thug of Ursus inside. After his escapades in the icehouse with Blu' and Adera his smouldering desires has merely wetted his insatible appetite... and the pull of the full moon is always heavy on me as he howls inside for the chains to be released to play.

I have to shuffle  to a near wall... close my eyes and breath... steady myself against his gnawing urges. Tempering the beast I straighten myself mingle briefly greeting some of the new folks as I wander back to the, greatful for Stone as she pours me a shot of whiskey with a beer chaser. Gayles chirps and her offer tickles on my urges... my eyes drifting to the shot glass nested there in that ample bosum.

"Ah... good to see we finally have a service friendly..."  my words cut short as Stone shoves that pink monstrosity on my head. Lips curl in a snarl at it... "Funny Stone.... funnny." I mumble pulling it off in annoyance. I am worried of the hat... old and battered it has sentimental meaning... far beyond the crisp clean wear most have adorned here.

But Gayles offer... mmmm... I lean in across the bar... locking my eyes on her as I press past her cheek and whisper in her ear..."I'll pay the toll ... the question is whether you are offering to pay my toll to cross the bridge."  I let my hot breath linger there beofre pulling slowly away. letting my lips drift above the skin as I slide them down and her neck and chest... hovering above the cleavage as I move slow.... letting my tongue reach out... and slide slow along the rim of the shot glass... and onto to her skin in brief delicate touches as it tastes the spilt liquor on those mounds as my mouth settles and wraps slowly down onto the shot glass.. purposedly sliding to her breasts... before clamping on and pulling it from the embrace of her bosum.

Tilting my head back the contents flow down my throat....and I pull the glass from my lips letting my eyes linger on Gayle's breasts as I  set the glass on the bar. "Thank you... body shots at the bar have been long overdue." I wink ... and settle against the bar my predatorty gaze drifting along noting the new faces... including the Raven haired beauty squirming on her stool a ways down.

"Buy her one on me Gayle."  and I turn about leaning back as I survey the activity about. I feel a soft blow in my ear which ellicts a grin. Someone is feeling frisky. Turning slow about.. I see no one... Stone is at one end of the bar working her eyes dart briefly to mine then scurries further away. ... Gayle has moved to the other end to serve up Marilyn that drink. My mind confused knowing I felt something there again turn about... only to feel that teasing soft blow in my ear again...

and the hairs on the nape of my neck tingle as I shudder there.
« : October 01, 2012, 03:48:16 PM Bear »

Lover
: 10350

« #583 : October 01, 2012, 03:39:19 PM »

After a long talk to jane and tango i look to the bar. Marylin is waiting for my return as I promised her to come back. I get up and walk to her, making sure she doesn't notice me. As I'm behind her I pric her left and right side simultaneously. She firghtens and slops the drink over her face, her body and legs. Angry she is turning around, just to see me. I'm standing, a big smile on my face and my blue eyes are shining. She calms down at once, smiles to me and says "look what you have done crazy man - what are you gonna do now?" "First..." I speak slowly, "I buy you a new drink" I look to Gayle and order two drinks. I move very close to her, taking a handkerchief to my mouth, wetten it and rub above her lips "then I clean your face".
Move lower above her throat and slowly lower above her top, following the trace the drink has left. I don't have to whisper as I'm very close... "You will  get my personal apologize later when we leave." I smile and she smiles back. "I don't accept anything other then a personal apologize" she answers, moving her hand above my stomach. She moves lower but stops at the beginning of my trouser.

The band is starting to play a great song and I take her hand. "Let's dance" We go to the small dance floor in the left corner and dance. She is moving her hips in a seducing way - I can't take my eyes off of her. I pull her and she turns straight into my arms, our bodies close, cheek to cheek. For a moment we stop and look deep into each other eyes...

The song is over. I look to the band, give a short sign - they know what I want and play a wonderful slow love song. I pull her to me, she puts her arsm around my neck while mine are on her hips. As we start to dance my hands move to her sweet ass. I can feel she accepts, pushing her butt towards my hands, her fingers are fondling my neck. We  kiss....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #584 : October 01, 2012, 06:24:10 PM »

I turn slowly in the small AB&G bathroom  , letting Tight devour me with his eyes. He has that carnal look  as they sweep and linger on my naked body.  The remnants  of the raspberry pudding from the wrestling  still covering us both  in parts. The thought of Tight’s tongue tasting the delicious recipe sends my libido into overdrive,  throbbing  in anticipation of his next move. I open my mouth  and tug at my bottom lip with my teeth, watching him.

He moves towards me gripping my waist. “ I want to taste you” he states  and starts to slowly suck my neck and shoulder, licking the pink pudding and  moaning as he savours the taste and swallows. I feel the caress of his tongue and  his soft breath teasing my skin.

His words are intoxicating and in my overheated state I want to rip his clothes off. I push off his jacket and run my finger along his neck, gathering some pink pudding on my finger and sucking it clean. It is very nice. I stretch my neck for him to encourage him to lick more.

Tight suddenly  moves & pins me to the bathroom sink counter. His jacket falls to the floor as his hands travel up my legs . His mouth never leaves the area of my neck and shoulder. He hoists up my legs.

“Wrap your legs round me “ He demands in my ear. I do as he orders and I feel him unzip.
“ Do you know how much you turn me on?” he asks rhetorically,  “ Well you do.”.

He moves his head and gazes down at me, then puts his hands under my thighs, spreading my legs wider.
Positioning himself, he pauses, “ Keep your eyes open, I want to see you as I fuck you” and  leans me back against the vanity mirror, clasping my hands by my hips.  He sinks slowly into me.

I gasp at his size and girth as he stretches my tight channel filling me to the hilt.  My eyes never leaving  his.

Then he bends and laps the pudding  from my breasts and I groan and shut my eyes. I writhe against him impatient for him to start our rhythmic dance.  He smiles at my eagerness but continues his maddeningly slow clean up. He kisses and licks my tities clean, teasing my nipples using one hand to squeeze each orb in turn.  I flood his embedded cock with my juices.

Satisfied the pudding is at last gone, he rises and looks at me. He withdraws a little and then begins to fuck me hard and fast.  The vanity counter shakes. My blood scorches through my veins.  I match him thrust  for thrust as he picks up the rhythm, pounding against my cervix.  I revel in it, glory in it, watching him, watching me, in our mutual lust and greed for  sexual  fulfilment.

He starts to tease my clitoris at the same time, circling the swollen little bud and driving me wild. Still fucking hard, not breaking his rhythm.

We come apart together and I cry out as I explode around him and he releases his seed  in a guttural roar .

He collapses on me as we both gasp for breath and rests his head on my chest. My legs still wrapped around him, trembling  against his hips. Our bodies heated with the exertions.

After a few moments, he raises his head to look at me, “ I’m not finished with you yet “ he murmurs and leaning up, he kisses me. He picks me up and takes me to the shower, carefully rinsing my body with the removable shower head .  He ensures every  nook & cranny is clean of the pink goo.
He then strips his clothes off and hands me the shower head to do the same.  I oblige until he is totally wet & gleaming. He is breath takingly beautiful.

He moves to a nearby cupboard and takes out two fluffy white towels. We both dry and wrap the towels round us. 
“ We best get to the fashion show before we are missed” He says. “ I have spare clothes in my car. Have you got some in your office?”
I nod, smiling at him, still glowing from his attentions.
He smiles back, kissing my cheek.  “ See you out there”   He runs his knuckles gently down my cheek and leaves  the bathroom first.

Alone, I finish drying & brushing my hair.  The band music of a waltz filters through and I smile at such an old fashioned, unexpected, choice of music for the fashion models on the catwalk in the bar.
After a few more minutes, I leave the bathroom and head for my office.

I pass Tangoracer & Tangojane  and hug them both.  “ Glad everything’s ok “  I say, and make my excuses to go get dressed in my office.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 146  
« previous next »
: