*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112405 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #585 : October 01, 2012, 07:44:11 PM »

Says the one who took the hot buns away.

Sorry Covems but haven't been feeling up to anything here lately. Will be a while still until I heal and get better before up to playing much.

;) Bear maybe one day i'll reach out and grab you and don't let go lol but that will be when i'm in the mood for fun again

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #586 : October 01, 2012, 09:07:47 PM »

Sitting covered in pudding and a hand on my bum.. I wipe some pudding off of me then my ear lobe is licked. After hearing what he whispered to me I smile.  Then I wipe some pudding down his face with one finger as he licks it then it comes to his lips.  Sitting covered in pudding and a hand on my bum.. I feel excited and my mind wonders so i close my eyes to wait to see what happens next.
jayc
: 1600

« #587 : October 02, 2012, 12:18:43 AM »

Sitting, looking at the decayed old Tattler I touch the yellowed paper and it crumbles with the slightest touch……….WTF is going on ? How did it open to this page? My mind races for an explanation but comes up with nothing  and my desk? Not one to scare easy I feel very uneasy I look around again the windows are closed , looking up  the AC vents are one the other side of the room. Ok I muse this is really strange.

“Hey you cleaned up your desk” I jump up startled …….turn my head and see Brandy in a towel, “yeah” I manage to get out, Brandy cant help but notice my unease “hey you ok?” “just too much coffee that’s all” I smile getting my composure back. “Well why don’t you go the bar and manage from out there while I get dressed “she says with a smile.  Good idea  I need a drink

Hey boss do Covems  dwarves know this office is off limits? “they better” brandy replies “why? Oh nothing never mind as I close the door and head to the bar. Jay!!! Gayle yells at me you have been dodging me all night now get over here and do your shot. I look at Stone who smiles and yells go for it.

Alright……..let me have some of that Yukon Jack you brought in please. Gales pours a shot of the strong whiskey and places it in her ample cleavage and leans over the bar. I lean in and bury my face in her lovely chest and manage to work the shot glass free enough that I can grab it with my mouth and pour the strong liquor down my throat. I feel the warmth of the liquor spread thru my body but im still chilled by what just happened in the office
tangoracer
: 3444

« #588 : October 02, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »

Seating with Jane Is mile at her" I think its time for the end of summer song" she smile back looks around " will every one is here"
Getting up and giving Jane a kiss i go out to the car and bring back a box and walk up onto the Stage and up to the mic

Flicking the mic" TAP TAP"   " Good evening ever one can I have your attention please" The bar fall quirt and every one looks at me

"I would just like to say a few words Firstly I would like to say a Big thank you to Brandy ,Stone , Bear and Jayc  for opening the doors of the Bar & Grill to us all this Summer. And what a summer its been so lets show are thanks" The Bar erupts with CLAPS and CHEERS "and as it is the end of this SUMMERS NIGHTS its time to sing the end of summer song "

I reach into the box and pull out a SILK JACKETand throw it at Brandy she opens it up and reads whats on the back A BIG  ;D Smile comes over her face before she reads it out loud i throw one to Stone , Azirelle , Karen ,Blue, Dutch,and Sexy. "SO CAN I HAVE ALL THE PINK LADY'S up here on the Left hand side of the stage"

Reach in back into the box "We can't have the Pink lady's WITH OUT  THE  T BIRDS"  Pulling out leather jackets and throw one at Bear ,Jayc ,JD,Tight ,Mrsex, Coverm and put one on my self i call the boys up onto the right side of the stage. Moveing the mic out of the way and walk over the the T BIRDS

" You all know the song and how it goes " we all turn to face each other and the County Boys start to play

Summer loving had me a blast
Summer loving happened so fast
                                                                                                             I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be

Summer days drifting away
                                                           To, oh, oh, the summer nights

Well-a well-a well-a, huh
                                                                                                             Tell me more, tell me more
                                                                                                              Did you get very far?

Tell me more, tell me more                                                                                                                       Like does he have a car?

She swam by me, she got a cramp
He ran by me, got my suit damp
                                                                                                I saved her life, she nearly drowned
He showed off, splashing around

Summer sun, something's begun
                                                                But, oh, oh, the summer nights

Well-a well-a well-a huh
Tell me more, tell m,e more                                                                                                                     Was it love at first sight?
                                                                                                             Did she put a fight?

Took her bowling in the Arcade

We went strolling, drank lemonade
                                                                                                            We made out under the dock
We stayed up 'till ten o'clock

Summer fling, don't mean a thing

Well-a well-a well-a huh
                                                                                                            But you don't gotta brag

Tell me more, tell me mo                                                                                                                         'Cause he sounds like a drag

He got friendly, holding my hand
                                                                                                           She got friendly down in the sand
He was sweet just turned eighteen
                                                                                            Well, she was good you know what I mean

Summer heat, boy and girl meet

Tell me more, tell me more,                                                                                                               How much dough did he spend?
                                                                                                           Could she get me a friend?

It turned colder, that's where it ends
                                                                                                          So I told her we'd still be friends

Then we made our true love vow

Wonder what she's doing now

Summer dreams ripped at the seams
                                                                    But, oh, those summer nights

« : October 02, 2012, 08:47:08 AM tangoracer »

tangoracer

« #589 : October 02, 2012, 08:59:31 AM »

At the end of the song the County Boys bring out Flower for Brandy and Stone and give them both a kiss on the cheek.

We all turn to the Management and clap them for such a good summer lets hope the Autumn is any where near as good.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #590 : October 02, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »

With my body warmed with a saturated glow, I leave the bar at the back and walk around the building to my car. Quickly I slip into a pair of jeans and a sweater, before I can be caught in the nude. The taste of Brandy and the raspberry pudding is still on my lips as I close the trunk of the car and reenter the Bar& Grill.

When I step in, every spot around the stage is filled, the guys and girls taking in the beautiful designs of Beaubelle. I move over to the bar and order a single malt with Stone.

"Enjoy the shower with Brandy?"

She winks and blushes, the memory of the Ice House still remnant in her eyes, then she quickly turns away and tends to the next thristy customer. Slowly I sip my drink and let my eyes slide over the crowd, seeing Tangeroacer and jane. Quickly I move up to them, hug both jane and Racer.

"Glad you're back and all is fine.."

I am rewarded with a bright smile on Jane's face, her hands rubbing her tummy, with her precious one safely tucked inside, Tango slaps me on the shoulder. When I turn to find my stool back at the bar, I catch Bear just taking the shot glass from Gayle's ample bosum, a line forming behind him of eager guys that managed to rip themselves away from the stage.

I sit back on my stool and watch things unfold...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #591 : October 02, 2012, 03:23:33 PM »

I slip my hand into my pocket and feel the collar with the bee charm still hooked to it. The shocked discovery that I had not returned it the night before had annoyed me. Eyeing Brandy as she passed to her office I noted the time. I had just enough to slip down into the dungeon and deposit it there before the band began.

I excuse myself from the cluster of folks about me and move off to the pool room, disappearing down that secret passage into the icehouse. Though I held a master key... the work crews were still busy at work, tyding up the mess from the nights ball. I did not want my intrusion seen... but then... knew the hidden secrets of the dungeon. This would not be much of a challenge. I enter my own, pushing past my office into the rear chamber and the far mirrored wall near my bed. I press on a corner... releasing hidden catches and the enterence to a narrow dusty corridor. Walking to a near door where I held briefly pressing my ear to it to listen for sounds within.

All was quiet and I ease the door open... slipping in past the hanging tapesty into Brandybees dungeon... I pause as I let the scent of jasmine fill my lungs while my eyes adjust to the low light and move slowly towards her bed. A nightstand seems most appropriate to place it. My eyes drift along her walls. noting the mirrors and well hidden restraints. I smile... ah our little proper English rose has a wild side. I snicker and glance to the pictures hanging there.

And a rather puckish pride... noting  the one of me surrounded collared there by my tormentors that night. A most apporpriate place to place my reminder of revenge. I reach up loop the collar over one edge of the frame . Grin smugly as I let the memory of her quaking in my arms during the strip night wash me.  I enjoyed gloating over my success that night. 

Turning I retrace my steps to the secret passage eyeballing the curious tapestry of the knights and the spartan warrior.. Funny Brandy... funny. I slip into the secret corridor easing the door softly close behind me ... and head back to my chambers and the bar where I rejoin the band.

The only hint of my passgae ... the footsteps in the dust of the corridor. Had I been more observent... perhaps I might have noticed the second set there too.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #592 : October 02, 2012, 05:12:46 PM »

I walk into the office and see Jayc looking a bit perplexed. I noticed he’s tidied his desk and mumbles about having too much coffee.

“ Have you turned the heating down in here or is it me because  I just got out of a hot shower?” I ask him as I  get some fresh Jeans, & lacy  top  out of my cupboard.  I shiver a little at the drop in temperature.  He doesn’t answer, instead , almost to himself...
“ I need a drink”  and begins heading for the door.

“ Hey”   I say, “ Thanks for our flowers after the wrestling match”    He nods, his mind seems elsewhere, and goes to leave again, quite hastily.

“ Scared you might see too much? “ I tease him,   He stills and then  grins back and we both burst out laughing. Back to the Jayc  I know.

“ Oh  I got a photographic memory “ He teases tapping his temple with his index finger .

“ OK then , .. Where’s my old battered cowboy hat got to ?  I know I left it in here , somewhere“  I ask him , humour in my eyes as I change THAT subject.   He takes the hint, smirking.

He waves at the hat stand in the corner,  I nod as I spot it resting  there nestled on the top, “ Arrr,  there you are” .

Jayc  leaves for his drink and I am left alone in the office to dress in peace.  I turn back to the clothes I fished out.  “  No  underwear, I’ll just have to go commando !!”

Suddenly the radio in the office bursts into life , temperamental old thing that it is...playing  “  Annie Lennox – Love song for a vampire” 
“ Must have been on but off station till now”, I muse.  Its a haunting song and I enjoy it as I dress and slip my boots on.

I turn to pick up my hat off the stand, but... it’s not there!!  Confused,  I check to see if it’s dropped down but it’s not there either!!

Convincing myself, I must have been mistaken seeing it there and shaking my head, I go to my desk to pick up my keys and cash and see... my hat  .... it’s there on my chair , on the seat where  I sit!!!

“ Did I pick it up and put it there ready for when I finished dressing  ? ? ? ... I shake my head , racking my brains trying in vain to remember, “ well I must have, of course .. I must have ... didn’t I ? “

Dismissing it, as just one of those things , my thoughts turn to the up and coming Halloween party.. and costumes to wear, a seed already planted by the song on the radio.

I position my hat on my head and just in time remember to turn off the now silent radio at the socket. I bend down to unplug it only to find it unattached from the wall, the plug hanging loose in my hand.  Now I am confused, “ How on earth did that play then?”
“ mmm , now that is strange, I must have banged my head in the wrestling pit”  My reason fights to explain it all.

The hairs on the back of my neck raise, however  and I move to the door to exit, just that little quicker than normal and strangely, I’m sure I hear chuckling as I quickly shut the door behind me. 

I enter the bar and and am quickly reassured by the noise and warmth and people around me.
Tango throws me a “pink ladies” jacket and we all begin singing  “  Summer Loving “    the strange goings on in the office soon forgotten......
especially when Stone & I get presented with a bouquet of flowers each.  A tear springs to my eye at such thoughtfulness & kindness. 
« : October 02, 2012, 05:46:28 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
BeauBelle
: 125

« #593 : October 03, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »

Before my fashion show I had only looked into the bar from the doorway, peeping around the corner like a frightened rabbit. 

I had to go in there for the show though, and was now left with a bemused expression as I watched all that was going on, while making sense of very little of it.

I snapped myself out of my trance, and did a little 'system' check.  Underwear in place? ... check (there may not have been much of it, and what was there may have been transparent, but everything was, at least, in place).  Dress like a best man's speech (long enough to cover the good bits, but short enough to be interesting) ... check.  God knows where all this pudding was coming from (or what it was doing there in the first place), but I had also appeared to have avoided that.  In that case, I thought, I am good to go.

I started making my way to the door, but the lights at the bar flickered through the colourful contents of a myriad of bottles, and I was strangely drawn.  I found a spare bar stool, and perched myself on it (a little inelegantly if I must say so, as I'm not very tall and it was a struggle to get up on it in such a tight outfit, and I hoped that I hadn't shown more than I intended as I took my seat).

"Sex on the Beach, please", I said to the bartender.  He mixed up the drink in a flash, but as he threw down a paper napkin, and placed the glass in front of me, I realised that I had forgotten my purse ...

Say the devil is my saviour, but I don't pay no heed.
Bear

« #594 : October 03, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »

I slip back on stage grinning as Tango announces his number.

"Excellent" I comment to him, grinning at the idea.

As I slip into the leather jacket that black mask I wore on my solo several nights ago flutters to the floor. I could have swore I had returned it to the prop box. I quickly lean over and pick it up, darting backstage to deposit it there... rejoining the group as we move into the number and quickly forgetting about it.

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #595 : October 03, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »

Wearing my light blue, frilly, low cut, cowgirl dress and western boots I enter the AChat Bar and Grill for the first time in months.  I look around and notice that some things have changed, and some things have not.  The bar is crowded tonight and the dance floor seems especially busy.  I step up to the bar and order a shot of Jack Daniels and a coke for a chaser, leaving a 10 on the bar.  Taking a sip of the whiskey I look around for Covems and I catch him watching me with a slight grin on his face, from the other end of the bar.

I pick up my drinks and with my best “sexy” walk I stroll over to him.  Placing the coke on the bar I take another sip of the whiskey before putting that down.  I slide my hands up his chest and around his neck and pull him down to me.  “I want the next dance," I announce, and he takes me by the hand and leads me to the dance floor.  The music starts up once more. I feel his arms go around me, and we fall into a natural rhythm.

Sometimes good club music is almost like good sex, it sets you writhing, grinding, twisting, sweating into another's arms. His eyes hold me as we move, the most beautiful eyes on a man I've ever seen, crystal blue and pure as spring water. The beat is primal and so are our moves, his hands on my lower back, one knee between my slightly parted legs, hips grinding in time to the pounding speakers. My hands fist into his soft sweater, my stomach brushing against the fly of his jeans. I could feel the erection growing under his clothing, and it sets a chain heat through my body. His head drops forward, and I can feel his breath hot against my neck.  It sets my nipples erect, brushing against his chest as we move. I move my hands around his neck, pushing my body harder into him, his lips brush my earlobe. His tongue comes out once, tasting the sweat-and-perfume mixture on my neck in one bold lick. I moan and dip my hips, grinding playfully against his thigh. "Are you wet?" He asks me, the whisper sending goosebumps up my skin.

"Why don't you find out?" I whisper back. I am only teasing him, baiting him along.....but I should know better with Covems and I feel one hand slide from my lower back to my hip, then up my dress. We are hidden among a sea of dancing couples, so no one knows just how hot of a turn things are taking. I feel his fingers trace the damp satin of my thong, then slips past, touching lightly the pouting lips of my sex. I shudder when I feel two fingers slide in me, testing my damp pussy with obvious skill. I stare up into his eyes, those eyes that burn into mine as he withdraws his fingers, then plunges them back in.

I groan, and feel his hand withdraw, bringing it up between our bodies and between our faces. He puts his fingers, slick with my juices against my lips and I could smell my arousal on them. Opening my mouth, I take them in and suck them clean, tasting the salty wetness and caressing his fingertips with my teeth and tongue. He removes his fingers and refills my mouth with his tongue, and we share a long and lusty kiss. We are grinding in earnest now, practically fucking on the dance floor, and he breaks the kiss to lick again at my ear and neck. I can't take much more of this "dance" of ours, it is intoxicating foreplay, but I need release and I can feel he does too, the way his cock was pressing against me.  "Covems," I say softly. "Covems, I want you. Now. Take me out of this place, somewhere we can be alone."

“I have a place hidden away in here.”  He tells me.

“Take me there.”  I say to him, “Then take me.”

He leads me by the elbow from the dance floor to the “hidden” place.

« : October 03, 2012, 11:43:03 AM mooncalf »

Stone
: 1842

« #596 : October 04, 2012, 06:26:44 PM »

The bar is busy,  Beaubelle has her first drink free , as is the Bar’s custom . I laugh when she mutters embarrassed, about forgetting her purse, “ Don’t worry, I’m sure the new designer in town will get a few  free tonight, “ I tell her, placing a bottle of Bud in front of her “ Compliments of Lover”.

I collect some glasses off the table when Tango suddenly seems to burst into life, full of enthusiasm. He  throws me a “ Pink Ladies “ jacket and a few other ladies. We are all encouraged to jump on stage and directed into position  for “ Summer Loving” .  Even the Thunderbirds join us.  Exhilarated , I glance at all my friends & we sing and dance our little hearts out.  The performance is quite brilliant & jolly. The people in the bar can’t help but joining in the singing and dancing.

At the end, Tango & The Country Boys presents Brandy & I some flowers in thanks for the Management and working the bar over summer. Like Brandy, I am touched at their generosity.  I kiss Tango on the cheek, “ Thank you so much” I tell them all.

I return to the bar in my treasured Pink Lady jacket & tease Tight about disappearing with Brandy, obviously cleaning that pudding off their slick bodies and blush a little when I an unexpected memory creeps in to my head.

I join Gayle  behind the bar with my flowers. The men are certainly lining up for those Boob Shots.  Scary Bear takes his go quite expertly  &  Jayc  looks over for permission to bury his head in her chest  to search & sup.
Laughing at him, I tell him to go for it.  I walk over to Gayle as Jayc ‘s face is lost in her cleavage.

“ I’m just popping out back to put theses flowers in water, will you & Old Joe be ok serving for a second? “
She nods and I head out to the kitchen.

It’s quiet in there and I search the cupboards to find a vase. I trim the stems & place them in the vase to create a beautiful  display of blazing colour. I hum & sing “Summer Loving “  to myself as I work.

As I sing, the temperature in the room drops and my warm breath becomes smoky wisps as it hits the cooler air. I am too busy concentrating on the flowers to notice and the smell of jasmine is lost in the pleasant scent of the blooms.

Stanley & Doris watch me in interest at my task.  Stanley puts his arm round Doris and whispers in the hair near her ear  “ She reminds me of you a little, the way she talks, the way she walks”
Doris smiles, “ You think she’s a Brit too? I wonder If she knows Southampton ?“ She muses.
“Time to let her know, she is not alone Mrs Grill ” Stanley grins mischievously. 
“ But of course Mr Grill “  Doris nods elegantly.

Stanley snaps  his fingers and a waltz begins to play.  He takes his wife in his arms and proceeds to dance her round the room, in front of Stone and through the wall in front of her.

My  head snaps up when the music starts.  “A waltz ? “  My confused mind tries to register where it may be coming from and then,   “ Oh my giddy Aunt “ !!  -   Two transparent figures elegantly dressed dance before me, perfect stances & steps to the beat of the music and then ...  they disappear through the wall in front of me!!

I shudder and goose bumps erupt on my body. My eyes water a little, in bewilderment and my heart is racing. I find I am holding my breath and let it out unsteadily.
I grab the vase of flowers and run from the kitchen to the bar. 

“ Give me a shot of Vodka”  I order Old Joe shaking a little, thinking no one will believe me. 
Old Joe takes the flowers off me admiring the display and smelling them.  He notices my pale face.
“ Are you ok sweetie?”  He asks  placing them on the back shelf and pouring a vodka as asked into a shot glass.   “ Anyone would think you saw a ghost” ........

Bear

« #597 : October 05, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »

Tangos song is a hit as  the bar rocks to the tune. Leaving us with parched throats after the lomg session. The flowers and accolades heaped on Brandybee and Stone for the Bars success are well deserved.
As the crowd mingles and folks come forward to congratulate the two I head back to the bar to sneak in a quick drink before the next session.

I would have gone for another body shot with Gayle but the line appeared too long. Poor Ol’ Joe… he works his end rather lonely.

“You must be the express lane .” I taunt as I approach him.
“I need to grow tits.” he replies. 
I bite my tongue at a retort. After downing the  mug he has drawn from the tap I head back to the stage and slip the leather jacket off. I shiver a bit, annoyed  of the probability someone  must have left the back door to the pit open again. Fall nights here do get rather crisp.

As I near my guitar I stop. Eyes locked surprised to the collar and the bee charm dangling from the guitars neck.

She returned it to me?

I lift it from the guitar… lips crinkling as I ponder the meaning.

“I thought that matter already settled.“  I turn at the words and shrug at JD who had approached me.

“Me too.” I answer, muddling the matter..

JD chuckles, “Well I think she would be disappointed if she was the only one who didn’t receive hers in return… After what we did to her strip night.”

I grin back at him nodding, she struck me as one who might have been disappointed if I hadn‘t. Flatly confirming his thoughts in louder affirmation. “Oh, yes, Brandy does want it…. and I will give it to her.”

I pocket the collar and charm. “I’ll just have to find a creative way of getting past her guard and slipping it to her.“… then adding quietly “I am just not certain what the objection here is” JD looks at me puzzled.

I lean forward and add hushly “The thing is I snuck into her dungeon and left it there,… but she gave it back. You know her….why would she do that?”

JD laughs, “She’s a Brit… who knows… have a spot of tea that always seems to work for them in sorting things out.”

I smirk at his comment. I am still not certain what to make of the collars return. Maybe she wants it delivered personally… or it could be she is repulsed by the whole matter in general. I grin, tapping my pocket,,, well there is only one way to test that. For now though, the band gathers and the music flows again.
« : October 05, 2012, 08:59:34 AM Bear »

Bear

« #598 : October 05, 2012, 09:00:07 AM »

The band breaks for a bit and I note Brandy sitting on a stool at the bar talking to Old Joe. As good a time as any I gauge, and I hop down from the stage stalking towards her through the crowd. .  Hovering slightly away as I bide time for Joe to be distracted, and for me to slide in., taking the moments to consider how hot she looks there supple and toned… in those tight jeans which hug her frame,… the fit of that pullover which leaves nothing to the imagination..

I step in reaching for the bar on either side of her as leaning close over her shoulder.  Seeing myself  with an evil grin as I catch ourselves in the  perfect vantage point of that reflection in the mirror behind the bar,  Our eyes lock together,… mine narrowed, brow bunched in it’s predatory pounce,, and her eyes wide in the alarm of a doe caught in the light of high beams. I can see her trembling there… of expectation or fear, frozen as I whisper to her.

“So what am I to make of this… that you want me to return this to you personally… behind closed doors in a more intimate setting?”

I lift the charm in front of her dangling from my fingertips and note the expression in her eyes as she looks at it. It’s not quite what I expected… more alarmed in confusion than revulsion or excitement. My moment of bafflement giving her a slim opportunity, she ducks under my arm along the bar her cowboy hat brushing off her head as it bumps my arm and falls to the floor.

As she twists to escape me I reach out suddenly moving with her. Clamping my hand to the bar again to prevent her escape. I step closer in, our bodies nearly making contact…face to face…as she backs tight to the bar,  the slim margin of emptiness bridging our lips as I close in. I can taste her breath, sweet,… seductive,… hinting of the jasmine as we hold there and our breaths seems to cloud in vapor. Our eyes lock together and I read the fear… yet the excitement of it all. As I speak the breath of my words caress her lips and cheek. “I saw you there last night… watching me…. I saw your wants there… the desire in your passion and …dreams.. Wishing it was you there on the stage… you… wrapped in my arms and power… the center of my focus… teasing you,… urging you… “

I never complete it.

I feel a nudge at my back just hard enough to edge me across the line. Our lips meet,… not a kiss… but contact. I stiffen, pulling back from her as I internally curse my carelessness in the moment. I wanted her to make that contact…. To come willingly across that miniscule distance… and show me … the admittance in herself of her desires. 

As I push back away from her, she moves immediately, grabbing the charm from my grasp and ducking the other way  under my arm. She looks at me panting as she backs away,… in consideration of the charm, nervously forming her thoughts as she quickly recollects herself.

“ I never returned the charm to you. I have been waiting for you to return it..” Her breaths steady themselves as she plainly states herself… “Ask Stone,… I said the same to her, curious why you had not given it to me, but…a nice ploy on your part Bear.” She grins now,… twirling the collar on her finger, “Trying to bed me so..”

Indeed I think,… then latch on her words…. I never returned the charm to you… the sincerity of truth in that statement chimed true. It muddled my thoughts,… if not her… I began to grasp for straws of who then.

“Your arrogances in all this… I find …cute” she chirps before turning away, a smug expression on her face as she retreats towards her office leaving me gripping the bar white knuckled.

Cute? The word over rides my thoughts.

My eyes narrow at the word. I see myself as anything but…. “cute”.

Cute… the word  gnaws in my soul.

I hear a sharp crack, twist towards the bar and see the empty shot glass  sitting there and Old Joe grinning amused, he had smacked the shot glass intentionally down hard to jar my thoughts to reality..

“Shot down again?… Not meant to be Bear… you are so not her type.”

He pours me a drink. I grumble as I reach for it and catch my reflection in the mirror.

“Perhaps…. But I swear Joe… “, leveling my gaze on him in sincerity, “She returned the charm to me. I placed it some time ago in her dungeon.

Grabbing the shot glass I raise it catching sight of myself in  the reflection of the mirror and  that of a dark male image, behind me. The whiskey burns my throat as I toss it down,… and as I set the shot down…glancing again into the mirror…. Whoever was there had since moved on. I shudder… something very strange is now air.
« : October 05, 2012, 09:03:23 AM Bear »

tangoracer

« #599 : October 05, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »

Stepping off the stage and moving back over to Jane at her table. Putting my hand on Jane's shoulder "you feel cold my love are you warm enough"        Slipping off my T Bird Jacket and putting it around Jane "there you go your the only Pink Lady for me" i say in her ear
Rubbing her shoulders and arms to warm her up I slide my hands around her and give her belly a quick rub.

Seeing Jane's Glass was empty "Would you like a nice cup if English tea hun" I ask
With a big Smile she answers "OOOWW that would be so nice baby" as she rubs her belly

Walking over to the Bar I see Brandy twist away from Bear and then see him down a shot. Seeing the line for Gayle's chest shots I go over to Old Joe and ask for " a nice English Tea for Jane please Joe"  As the Tea is being made for Jane I slip to the back stage area to put the box down in the prop area as i put the box down the temperature falls and i can see my breath and the strong WHIFFED of Jasmine turning around quickly I see some thing that was not there when i walk back stage

Taking a second look I walk over to it
It's and old style Baby outfit picking it up I turn back around and the Temperature raise back up

Walking back into the bar and Back over to Jane putting the outfit on the table "Whats this and where did you get it" she asked with wide eyes
"It was out the back but it wasn't there when I walked out there"   
"What " Jane quizzed me  "What do you mean it just appeared out there"
"Yes it went cold and it was just there" I said and felt a cold wind across my neck and sending a shiver down my back.

I shake it off and go back over to the bar Joe had Jane's tea ready on the the bar Gayle calls me over "Tango this one is for you" as she puts a full shot glass into her cleavage and leans over the bar. Diving into her ample cleavage i work the glass out and take the shot in one go dropping the glass from my lips I move back in quickly you Gayle's cleavage and lick down between her breasts licking off all the spilt liquor. Feeling her hand on the back of my head Gayle pushes my head down deeper. Letting me up i looking to her eye and give her a Kiss on her sweet lips letting her taste the Mix of her sweet sweat and the Liquor on my lips.

Thanking Gayle for letting me jump the cue I take my beer and Jane's Tea back over to the table. She cups her hands around the mug and takes a sip turns and smiles at Joe " Brandy has taught him well" she say

: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 146  
« previous next »
: