*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112338 )
Covems
: 1688

« #660 : October 17, 2012, 02:32:17 PM »

****WARNING****

I have changed into my costume, but I want everyone to remember that it is only a costume.

I know that I represent one of the greatest horrors ever dreamed up.  Terrifying!  Repugnant!  You will all look on me with awe, disgust and loathing!

Just remember, that it is only a costume, the dread and fright you may feel is understandable.  Many of you will be stunned, with an overwhelming desire to flee, but I urge you to remain calm.

Should I show myself or change into something not as frightening?

****WARNING****

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Eva_RG
: 17

HELLO BABY HELLO HONEY

« #661 : October 17, 2012, 04:45:55 PM »

Imputting...  interesting  celebration of  death and doom by sex creatures.   Costumes studied. Imputing into memory banks... data complete and stored.

Searching memory banks for suitable attire.  Confirm  -  Back to original form.  Confirm.  Morphing begin.

Deformation complete.

Practice ghost sound ... woooooooo oooooo ooooooo

Mission .... mingle and blend in with sex creatures unnoticed.   ;D       

Halloween .... Good Imput 

...I SOMETIMES SEE YOU PASS OUTSIDE MY DOOR,
 HELLO,  IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE...  :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #662 : October 18, 2012, 01:40:41 AM »

Suddenly I loose ground and get caught by something. Need few seconds to realize what's happening....a sweet cat obviously believes I'm her dinner... though I like this little pain and her rough tongue I cannot accept to be any kind of prize. As sexy is nibbling my meat i moan and seem to give in but smelling my own blood is awaking my animal instincts....
With a big scream I pull her away, grabbing her seal, throwing her to the floor. With one fast jump I'm on her, pressing my knees to her legs, my arms holding her arms and my teeth getting stucked in her throat. She screams and I stop.
With wide opened, lusty eyes I look straight into her face. "Who is the price hu?" I ask, devilish grinning...

sexilicious
: 2755

« #663 : October 18, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »

Growling deep in my throat at Lover's taunting, I reply "You are." Quick as a flash, I hit him hard with my tail which knocks his balance off just a bit, and I throw him to the wall. Growling as I walk closer, "You only thought you had me." Settling down on his pelvis, I wrap my legs around his and slide my arms up and grasp his arms. Smiling down at my prey, I lean in and start licking his neck again. Sliding my tongue up, I lick all the way up to his jaw and follow that bone all the way towards the ear. Then I move back down and lick along his shoulder blade. Moving back up, I lick some more on his cheek.

All the moving up and down makes my pelvis rub against Lovers, and his eyes fill even more with lust. Moving his face so he could try and kiss me, I lean back and smile. "You just think you will get to do what you want. You, my dear, are the prey, and I am the predator. You can try to escape, but I will keep chasing you down." Rubs against his pelvis some more, and I hear him hiss and moan as he starts to respond to the movement. Chuckles softly as he relaxes in my grip. "For some reason though, I don't think you are in too big of a hurry to leave when you feel so good down there." Rubs against his pelvis some more then stop.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #664 : October 18, 2012, 08:55:30 AM »

[/img] first time back in bar

« : October 18, 2012, 08:59:46 AM Lover »

Marilyn
: 3771

« #665 : October 18, 2012, 09:24:43 AM »

[/img] first time back in bar

Ohh thats nice! Is that your real face, LydiaRose? You gave me a good idea...  :D

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Covems
: 1688

« #666 : October 18, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »

ROAR!

Don't say I didn't warn you.

HIDE YOUR VEGGIES!

I'M A WERE-RABBIT!

AND I'M HUNGRY!

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Marilyn
: 3771

« #667 : October 18, 2012, 10:46:46 AM »

Lydia gave me this idea, and i've found this site where you've got the option to put your face on a costume: faceonface.net

Here's mine (im replacing my black dress with spikes by this one  :P):

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #668 : October 18, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »

ooc: LOL... great Lydia and Marilyn ;D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #669 : October 18, 2012, 11:32:00 AM »

I sit with Jane watching every one arrive loving all the costumes Jane eyes light up as she see Mr Sexlover come in dresses as a Borg  and my eyes light up as Dutchslut 19 walked in truning to Jane "looks like its going to be a great night"
I see HB walk in smile at Jane "I'm going to get a dance with her tonight" she reply's "you'v been looking for a chance for a same time now"

As we speck the stage and the dance floor fills with smoke it lays about a foot deep over the dance floor. The County Boy play a soft tune gut a some background music. Jasmine fill my nose I look over to the dance floor the smoke is being broken with two lines in the  movement of a waltz. I tap Jane's leg and nod my head she turns and we both watch as the ghost like lines moved in perfect timing as the music stopped the smoke settles and a pair of  transparent figures appear kiss each other then vanish. Smiling at Jane "good to see the Grills having the first dance of the night"

Thom
: 13

« #670 : October 18, 2012, 12:34:09 PM »

*Walks in*

Hi everyone!
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #671 : October 18, 2012, 12:57:56 PM »

Shiver me timbers.  Look alive, ye laddies and lasses.  Capt'n JD is on deck and ye better be passin' around the finest ale.  Aaarrrh!

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Mollie
: 48

« #672 : October 18, 2012, 01:55:52 PM »

Mmmmm... all these handsome men and all these lovely ladies... mix in some alcohol and there's no telling what will happen

Hello Thom...

Nice to meet you... are you here for the party? 

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #673 : October 18, 2012, 03:42:07 PM »

Welcome Thom nice to see a new face here.

I feel tango tap my knee and see him nod his head turning to look at the dance floor l watch as the smoke is parted as if there were to dancers gliding around the floor as the music finished two figures were stood in the the middle of the dance floor and then with a single kiss they were gone.
I hear tango " nice to see the Grills have the first dance" "was that them" l asked with a big smile "wish i could dance like that" l say and on hearing that tango got to his feet and held out his hand " may l have this dance" l take his hand and he leads me to the middle of the dance floor. He spins me into his arms putting one arm around my waist and taking the other in his hand he nodded to the band and they started to play a nice slow waltz. Tango leads me round the dance floor with spins turns and twists we glided on the smoke just as the Grills had done before us. At the end of the dance putting both my arms around Tango's neck l kiss him deeply "l never know you could dance like that" l whisper in his ear. He just smiles and takes my hand and leads me back to my chair.
As l sit back down the faint smell of jasmine fills the air and a cold chill runs over me shoulder. I say softly "l would have loved to see you dance Mrs Grill"
« : October 18, 2012, 03:48:16 PM tangoJane »

Stone
: 1842

« #674 : October 18, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »

Jayc sits in the dentist chair as I place the blood stained coat over my Zombie clothes. " What liquor would you like Batman?, " I tease as he opens his mouth in his scarred and blood smeared face, showing his vicious canine teeth.

"A Bloody Mary, what else?" he chuckles.  

" Coming right up"   I screw a couple of   long spouts on the vodka bottle and a bottle of  tomato juice,  then get the Worcester sauce ready and place a tea spoon of crushed ice in his mouth . I pour vodka and tomato juice in his mouth till it fills and a shot of Worcester sauce for good measure.
Some dribbles a little out of his mouth and he swallows with relish.  He grins as he shows me a clean mouth.

" I want a slow dance later baby" Jayc looks me up and down, groping my ass playfully.
I giggle at him,  " Deal baby"  

He stands by me, preparing more of the bottles with spouts and Brandy sidles up for a go. She wants a Bloody Mary too. She lies back in the chair and  I go through the same procedure as  I did with Jayc .  Again a little dribbles out and she shows a clean vampire mouth too.

" Its quite refreshing" She says, smacking her lips after the worcester sauce gives her a hit.

" Its a nice starter for the evening ahead"  I agree.  As I turn back to the chair, I see a single red rose in the seat.  " Where did that come from?" I pick it up and place it in a bottle of water on the bottle table.

" Aww thanks J " I say to him, He must have put it there when my back was turned. He was the only one close by after all.

He turns to me puzzled,  

" For the rose"  I explain.

" MMM , not me baby, you must have a secret admirer"  He says,  " But I would have, if  I'd have thought about it"  He adds as an after thought

I punch him on the shoulder .. " gee Thanks"  grinning at him. Just at that, we both smell a waft of jasmine and look around suspiciously.. nothing out of the ordinary. We look at each other but don't say anything.

I wave at JD in his pirate costume, a stunning man and the ladies had certainly noticed his shiny boots amongst other things.

A new face,  Thom, catches my eye.   " Well, Hi there, welcome to Halloween night at the AB&G -  want to try the Dentist chair? "    :o

« : October 18, 2012, 04:15:25 PM Stone »

: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 146  
« previous next »
: