*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1114332 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #840 : November 14, 2012, 05:59:24 PM »

Hearing my sweet pets words

Master......please.....harder....harder!"

I pick up my rythm and start to slam hard into her. Leaning down over her I suck and lick her ear lob giving it a little bit filling her ass tighten as i bit a little harder. Seeing feeling and hearing the pleasure rushing throw my sweet pets body

Seeing my pet losing control of her body to the pleasure i'm giving her she start to drool onto the table leaning over her i give her two fingers to suck on

not braking my rythm as i pound into my sweet pet 

I hear"Don't stop" Its Jane

Feeling her fingers on my back running over my scare and down my pets scratches her hand move down my back and down onto my ass.
Feeling her finger run down over my checks and down over my tight star feeling her finger stop and play over it.  She moves her hand down lower and take hold of my balls she squeezes them gently feeling a finger each side of my shaft as I keep slamming into my pets ass.
I feel her and go down farther leaving my body feeling the movement of her arm on my balls.
than her and comes back up over my ass and on to my back  Jane leans down and Kiss my pets cheek

"enjoy" she whispers

And she drags her hand over my back as she walks off

« : November 14, 2012, 06:05:46 PM tangoracer »

tangoracer

« #841 : November 14, 2012, 06:04:09 PM »

OOT

Sorry to hear your troubles
I didn't  really get the chance to talk much.
but reading your posts you will be missed hope your not gone forever and come back soon

I wish you all the best Kingdustin

Tango

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #842 : November 15, 2012, 03:01:38 AM »

OOT

Justin, it's really sad to lost you......yes, you stay here for short time but no matter, you are part of this wonderful big family! Hope one day (soon, of course!) you can come here to laugh and have fun with us!

Best wises for the future, my friend!

HB

luke090993

« #843 : November 15, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »

My eyes are following every movement around the table.. everyone seems so oblivious to anything but their desires and the pleasures of their partner..

The rush of lust through my thoughts tells me that i'm interested in much more than a few drinks and maybe meeting some regulars.. i need to remember the feeling of someone's sweaty skin touching mine..

Soft hands move across my shoulders.. at first I don't realize it's even real because my thoughts of being with someone are so strong in my head, but then lips brush my ear and i hear a soft sexy voice whisper to me, then move into view between me and the table.. i look up as i follow the whisper from my ear to the face of the sultry girl in front of me.. without another word she backs away, goes slowly to the table, then turns to me again, extending a hand in my direction.... i turn around to look behind me, but no one is there, so I turn back to her and realize she actually is waiting for me to take her hand....

I get up and walk to her.. taking her hand as she smiles. The look on her face is confident... she knows what she's done..

« : November 15, 2012, 11:36:24 AM luke090993 »
Covems
: 1688

« #844 : November 15, 2012, 02:08:49 PM »

I get back to the table and stand between sexilicious's knees, with a hand on each one, surveying the table.  Lovely ladies lying on the table, the chairs occupied and heads are buried between thighs.  It smells like sex and it is an intoxicating scent.  Lost in thought, I look  at each of the couples.  "HEY!"  sexilicious shouts, then quietly says, "I'm down here."

"Yes you are."  I say.  "Sorry, I was in my happy place."  I lean in and my lips meet her's in a lingering kiss.  I straighten up and allow my hands to move along her thighs to her hips, up her sides to her shoulders, to her neck and onto each cheek.

Then my hands move down sexilicious' cheeks to her neck, to her chest and across her breasts, gently pinching each nipple, then manuvering across her abdomin to her mons and seperating to slide on each side of her labias as my thumbs gently open her.

Taking my seat again, I lean in and flick my tongue up each lip then my lips envelope her clit and I begin to suck as my tongue flicks across it.  Her moan encourages me as my movements increase in speed.  Lips sucking... tongue flicking... 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #845 : November 15, 2012, 02:44:55 PM »

OOT

Just started a new baby pole in EVENTS please come have a guess.

Thanks TangoJane

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #846 : November 15, 2012, 11:45:49 PM »

I see TangoJane bringing her Luke and i give her a big smile as she gets on. As i look around i see all places on the table are full, all those lovely lady's Sexi, Dutch, Mollie, Eva, and Jane i think it's time to start to big fun.

I stand up from between Dutch her tighs and give her a kiss, she licks her own nectar from my face

"time to get the fun started my love" i tell her and she smiles full of lust back.

I grab some things from under the table and walk over to Sexi and Covems.

"sorry my friend, i need to borrow Sexi for a couple of minutes, she wanted a special treath when the table was full, but you can play with Dutch if you like, see she is calling you"

As Covems steps a side and dives between Dutch her legs, Sexi looks a bit angry at me, then i show her what i got and she starts to smile.

"Oh yes Mr i do like that she shouts"

I spread her legs wide and make sure her lovely ass is on the edge of the table and start to tigh her legs down with the rope i brought. They are spread out and i just have to lean in to lick her very wet pussy, she moans heavy when i do so. Then i give her the blindfold i got for her. Her smile get even bigger.

I stand up and look around the table, all couples are busy so i speak with a load voice

"Lady's and Gentleman of the roundtable it's time to start the carrousel of fun, i have here 6 blindfolds for us men and as you can see Sexi is tight down and got one too at her request. We are going to spin the table and you will get a random partner to have fun with when it stops"

I show a remote control in my hand

"If the boys could get their faces from between the girls legs i will demonstrate"

As the boys get back i push the button, there is the sound of a bell and after 15 seconds the table starts to spin. The girls scream as it turns and when it stops we hear the sound of the bell again.

"As you have noticed when the bell sounds get your head out from between the lady's and with the second bell you can dive back in. Dutch did volunteer to have the remote so she has control"

I hand out the blindfold to the boys and give the remote to Dutch. I get back on my knees and give Jane a lick as she is the one in front of me. Then like the others i put my blindfold on. Let the party begin.

I hear the bell and pull my head back, i hear lady's scream and when i hear the bell again, my head goes forward sticking my tongue out, searching for the girl in front.
« : November 16, 2012, 03:33:56 PM mrsexlover »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #847 : November 16, 2012, 04:26:54 AM »

Leaning against the table as this handsome man walks towards me. I hitch my dress up as he reaches me putting my arms around his neck I whisper in his ear "My name is Jane and your a very handsome man" I kiss his neck. "Hello Jane i'm Luke and i'm happy to meet you" he whispers back.

"Help me up" I ask     

Feeling his hands on my waist he picks me up and slides me back on the table. Wrapping my legs around him pulling him closer to me I kiss him his lips are soft and warm. We start to kiss deeper our tongues touch and start a slow dance.

I hear Mr Sexlover load voice

"Lady's and Gentleman of the round table it's time to start the carrousel of fun, i have here 6 blindfolds for us men and as you can see Sexi is tight down and got one too at her request. We are going to spin the table and you will get a random partner to have fun with when it stops."

I unwarp my legs and we break our kiss moving back onto the table I hear a bell and round the table goes with a little scream around we go.

The table stops and there's Mr sexlover standing in front of me, seeing his sweet smile and then he leans down Feeling his strong tongue on my soft lips I let out a small moan.

Then he stands back up and hands Dutch the control then puts his Blindfold and the bell rings.

Round and round  Tango,     Covems,    Luke,    Mr sex,     they flash passed the table slows and I find............

Covems
: 1688

« #848 : November 16, 2012, 05:36:25 AM »

The table stops, I reach out and my hands find two lovely thighs, smooth, silky.  My hands move along them, caressing softly at first, then with more of a purpose sliding up to the hips and across the top of whoever's thighs are in front of me.

Getting used to the darkness of the blindfold I lean in and plant a kiss on the inside of the knee on my right side, then move to the other knee, planting a kiss there, too.  Sliding my tongue wetly up the inside of this thigh, enjoy the heat from her as my hands find their way to a wet, excited vagina.

My hands exlore this hot pussy in front of me as I move to the other thigh, licking it wetly as I move further up.  My thumbs find a hardening clitoris and they pinch it gently between them before moving slowly to the labia and gliding along the hot lips.

My tongue and kisses inch slowly up this lovely thigh, reveling in the sensations coming from each lick.  My other senses are heightening now as the lack of sight causes them to sharpen.

I can hear moaning, and it excites me knowing others are enjoying this as much as I am.  I can picture in my mind the scene.  Beautiful women in various stages of dress lying on this table.  Horny men licking their pussies with just one thought in mine, to give as much pleasure as we can.  I react to these thoughts as my cock hardens.

I lean in further and plant a kiss directly on the pussy in front of me, then dart my tongue out and into it.  I can feel my "victim" flich from the unexpected sensation and this invigorates my efforts as I begin to lick and suck in earnest.

I can feel her thighs closing around my head and I enjoy the warmth of them, the scent of her excitement fills my nostrils.  She doesn't taste like sexilicious or Eva so I know it's someone I've never been with.  I want to please this mystery woman.

One hand moves to cup her lovely ass cheek, squeezing it as my other hand move up her wet pussy.  I press my thumb into her.  She's so hot... so wet... so exciting.  My lips and tongue are everywhere on her, spreading her wetness on my face, my hands, my lips...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
tangoracer

« #849 : November 16, 2012, 07:09:49 AM »

Leaning over my sweet pet hearing Mr sexlover tell the table what is about to happen.
I move back and turn my sweet pet around and set her back on the table. Kissing her passionately I say

"Have fun my sweet sexy pet I will be back for you when its all over"

I stand in front of her and my pet put my blindfold on for me. she kisses me and i feel her slide back onto the table.

I step back and hear a the Bell. Hearing the girls scream then the second bell the table comes to a stop.

Reaching out my hands slowly to find my new gift my finger touch the soft skin of an inner tight. Leaning down I take a deep breath or her sweet aroma. filling my lungs with it sweetness.

"I know this sweet aroma" I thing to myself

I move in closer and feel the soft skin of her thigh on my cheek I kiss it and move kiss my way up higher getting closes and closer to her sweet aroma. My lips softly land on her soft silk lips letting my tongue slide along her lips and up onto her sweet magic button.
I hear her take a sharp breath in as my tongue finds it.

I moan with pleasure as i run my hands down her thigh and feel the rope holding her down.

"MMMMM SEXI I was right i did know her sweet sent" I thought to myself

Knowing its Sexi in front of me I dive in for more letting my tongue slide deep inside to give one of my best friends as much pleasure as I can give her.
With my tongue deep with in her hot sex lapping up her sweet juices I let my hand slide up her body and find her breasts taking her nipple between my thumb and for finger I give it a little twist and it hardens in my fingers.

« : November 16, 2012, 08:23:34 AM tangoracer »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #850 : November 16, 2012, 09:09:23 AM »

Seeing Covems just standing between my legs looking around at all the other couples, I yell up at him "HEY!" just to get his attention. When he looks down at me, I say "I'm down here" and wiggles my dripping pussy for him to see. "Yes you are. Sorry, I was in my happy place." Before I could ask what happy place, his lips meet mine and kisses me.

He breaks the kiss and stands all the way up letting his hands move from my thighs up past the hips, sides, shoulders, neck, and to my cheek. Moaning as he moves away from that dripping desire, I want to pull him down, but before i can move to pull him down he is moving his hands down the front going from my cheek, neck, chest, touching my breast and squeezing my nipples, then on down past the stomach to the pussy where he spreads the lips open to his view. As his hands move on my body, I can't help but arching up to his hands enjoying the feel of them.

Looking down at Covems, I see him sit down and move his face close to my pussy. He then licks each lip before taking my clit into his mouth and sucks on it making me moan again while closing my eyes in enjoyment.

Hearing mrsexlover speak, my eyes open when covems moves away from my pussy, and I give mrsexlover my evil look for making him move away. He just smiles down at me and pulls out the rope and blindfold from behind his back. I can't help but smile forgiving him for taking covems away. Nodding, I say, " oh yes Mr i do like that."

Mrsexlover spreads my legs a bit wider while making sure i'm on the edge of the table, and i can't help but moan as he ties the legs down. He then leans down and licks my soaking wet pussy, and I moan louder as his lips touch mine. He then shows me the blindfold that is specifically mine, and I can't help but smile so much bigger.

Feeling Mrsexlover move away, I can't help but use my senses since I can't see. The whole area smells like sex with all the arousal of the group at the table. I can sense that many are surrounding the area both on and off the table must be a full crowd today. Then I hear Mrsexlover speak up loud making it hard to hear the other noises in the room.

Hearing him announce the fun time, I can't help but giggle as he puts me in the announcement and am sure I can feel many eyes on me. I then hear a bell and the table starts to spin around and can't help feeling I'm some kind of kid at a merry go around spinning around and around. The bell sounds again and the table stops. Mrsexlover explains a little bit more to the guys, and I hear that Dutch had the remote. Remembering where she was, I reach over tapping her and say "Guess they are stuck with us hot girls maybe we should've had them tied too." Giggles softly.

I hear the bell sound again and the table moves and stops when the bell sounds again. Without seeing, I don't know who is in front of me and can't wait to feel the loving touch that drives me wild. My pussy drips in anticipation of when he starts to touch me.

Feeling his hands touch me so intimately, I can then feel something brushing against my thigh and then a soft kiss press against it. Then I can feel his lips touching my pussy and licking along the lips reaching up and touches my clit. Takes a sharp breath, as being unable to see heightens the feel of what is happening to my body.

He then slides his hands down my legs and finds the rope. Thinking to myself, well he at least knows who it is since I'm the only one tied.

He then seems to dive in with more speed pleasing me, so I can't help but wonder ok whoever it is must know me pretty well. He then moves his hands up along my body and pinches my nipple making me arch into his hands.

Mollie
: 48

« #851 : November 16, 2012, 09:40:49 AM »

Lying back on the table, my bottom at the edge I feel male hands touching my thighs and can tell someone is there.  I'm trying not to look as I want to feel the sensations before seeing who it is.

The hands move up my body squeezing my breasts.  I can feel the heat from his arms across my tummy as he fondles my nipples.  I want to moan, but stifle it, not wanting to give myself away.

I feel a breath on my pussy.  My God, I'm so wet.  Something flicks across my clit.  I bite my lip trying not to moan.  I can feel his tongue pressing into my clitoris, wiggling it with the tip.

His hands move down up to my face, touching it ever so gently with his fingertips.  I capture one of his fingers in my mouth and suck on it, hoping that will keep me from moaning out loud.

Suddenly his tongue is on my pussy with an eagerness to it's movements.  I can't help myself and squeek out a little moan around his finger.  He withdraws his hands from my face and they go straight to my dripping pussy, touching it, feeling for my clit.  As if they have a will of their own, my hips arch up, trying to get him deeper into me.

"I can't take much more of this."  I think as my hands go to his head, pulling him into my hot pussy.  It feels so good.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #852 : November 16, 2012, 10:41:44 AM »

The feeling of those long fingers on my ball first and then on my cock, give me an higher pleasure and even if i can't see who is there, i'm sure about it will be a female hand. Only when she kiss my check i recognize she is Jane: i look at her eyes, and with a faint voice i apologize to her.

"Sorry Jane.....i had take your man away.....aaaaAAAHNNN!"

But feeling Master Tango pounding hard on my stretched hole make groan loud!

Jane smile at my groan and she get close to our face.

"Enjoy"

It's all she say to us before leaving. And i'm doing it......i enjoy to be caught bye Master Tango and more i like when he call me "pet"! The way he do it, his tone......gosh, he make me melt and i MUST do what he order me! Even when he say to me he will join the game at the spinning table i obey him.....i like to leave to him the full control of my self and i like the taste of his cum on my lips!

I stare at him joinig the others guys at the spinning table and taking his position around it when suddenly the bell ring and the table start to spin. I stare at his back and i caught every small movement of his body and fix them in my mind, till he catch a new prey: Sexilicious! That lucky girl!
I bite my lips till they bleed when i see my Masyter getting deep between Sexi's legs, kissing and licking her thights and her pussy......how i envy her! I know there is no reason for it, afterall he was with me.....mmmh, no he was IN me till few minutes ago! but i'm greedy...i want and need more!

But i have to wait....wait he want to come back to me, his loyal pet! and wonder what he want to do to me! maybe he will come to me just to talk or maybe something more......oh, gosh.....can't get out of my mind all these dirty thoughts! With my back lying in the table, my hands start to run wild on my half naked body, exploring every inch of it! My nipple are so hard and fully erected, like to small mountain pointing at the ceiling....i pinch both between my thumb and index fingers and i moan again, no matter what others customers can think, i'm so damn horny!

It takes me awhile before i realize someone is touching my legs......rough and calloused hands that eagerly climb along the calf, through the knees and end up stroking the inside of my thighs! I don't know who is there, but i'm sure there are more then one person, probably two! I leave them doing it, it's good.....mmmmh, so good! I can feel two hands over my belly.....they are three now!

Not sure about what's going on around me, but i think i'll gonna like it......grooowl!
« : November 16, 2012, 12:21:59 PM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #853 : November 16, 2012, 11:18:38 AM »

Meanwhile  further  back of the bar .....

Jay9  is pressing me against  the pillar. My back crushed against the cold painted concrete. He moves his hands and head to my breasts, suckling on my nipples and squeezing the orbs to allow more flesh to enter his mouth. I groan at his ardour, enjoying his need of me. I grip his hair, fisting my hands as I writhe against his face and hardening cock.  The desire is beginning to overwhelm me as carnal animal interest takes over. My breathing is rapid and my body is flushed with my urgent need of him.  This is a fast , unbridled lust awakening ...

We break a moment for a breather, looking into each other’s eyes , the desire and lust clear to see. We begin to snog each other hungrily and I move slowly down him to grip his cock.

I examine his size and hardness and begin a slow sensuous wank. He groans into my mouth and moves his hands to my wet sex. He moves underneath my costume and pushes two fingers inside me. I gasp in excitement and he begins to finger fuck me.  I move my body to ride them. Each of us lets little guttural sounds escape our lips in approval at our mutual pleasuring.

He then tears my costume, causing an opening. I  shudder & flood in anticipation and excitement.  I lift my leg for his cock to tease my labia. My wetness mingles with his precum as his tip teases me.

Jay9 becomes impatient, his intention clear. He withdraws his cock from my entrance  and turns me round to face the pillar, pushing my long coat out the way. He pulls my hips back to a position he likes and grips my hair to ensure my head is facing towards the rotating pleasure table.
He leans in and whispers in my ear , “  Can you see the table? Can you see the men pleasuring those ladies there ?  Can you hear the joy of their play? “

I look and nod,  He moves to my other ear and whispers  “ Good, watch them, as I fuck you”

With that, he positions his hard member at my entrance and with one big thrust, he is inside me. He stretches my tight cavity and I gasp at his size  as he impales me to the hilt. He is massive as he stills and rests there a moment.  He enjoys his cock inside me, circling a little to feel my full sheathing of him and then he fucks me.

I hold on to the pillar, my eyes fixed on the erotic play on the table and the intense sensations of Jay9’s cock sliding in and out of my wet heat.

I groan at his fast tempo and the depth of his possession bouncing off my cervix. I push back onto him and move my hand to play with my clitoris, swollen and protruding from its protective hood. Jay9  moves in to knead and squeeze my breasts. We both breathe hard in our greedy, urgent need.

The pleasure table, Jay9’s cock, the breast groping,  my teasing of my clitoris such a turn on... my senses in a frenzy of sexual heat & pleasure ....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer

« #854 : November 16, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »

As i lick and suck hard on Sexilicious Sweet dripping Juices all my senses are heightened with the blindfold tight around my head.

My sense of feel is so high I can feel every little movement of the muscles in sexi's pussy as my tongue searches for her magic G spot.

My sense of taste letting my taste all the different flavors of this sweet nector.

and the sweet smell of her aroma fills my nostrils is heavenly.

My hearing is so alert i can pick out every sound in the room the load moans from the table the people at the bar. With a little flick of my head I hear BrandyBee and JayC at the back of the bar.

But then I hear a sound a sad sound, A sound that puts a cold chill down my spin, the sound of my sweet pet as she is alone. I reach out a hand to her hopping she would come over and join in giving Sexi all the pleasure she can take.

« : November 17, 2012, 04:59:16 AM tangoracer »

: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 146  
« previous next »
: