*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112444 )
Covems
: 1688

« #1005 : January 08, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »

The song is winding down, and I can't but help wondering if we're going to sing "Kumbaya" next.  My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of giggling... and looking towards the wrestling area, I can see the dwarfs have huddled up.  Then they go marching by and into the bar.

We all pose for some photos and everyone looks as a rumbling sound is coming from the bar and getting louder.  Soon we see the great "Santa Chair" rolling around the corner being pushed by 5 of the dwarfs.  Doc and Sneezy are in front of the chair guiding it into place before the camera.

They motion for "Santa" to sit in his chair and Bear does, with everyone gathered around him.  A photo is taken.  Everyone is smiling and happy, even though our hearts are a little heavier with the departure of our friend Tightfit.  Everyone greets Clair and welcomes her into the crazy goings on in the AChat Bar & Grill.

I spot Grumpy and Dopey chatting with Miss Stone, nodding their heads.  "Okay."  Grumpy says.  "Miss Stone would like a picture of her and Jayc in the chair.  Happy and Dopey, you two stand in the front since you have your elf suits on.  The rest of you dwarfs gather around the chair.

Jayc sits in the chair and Miss Stone sit on his lap.  The dwarfs all pose and the picture is taken.

"Now!"  Grumpy yells.  Stone jumps off of Jayc's lap and the dwarfs pounce, in once quick, well coordinated move Happy and Dopey each secure one of Jayc's legs to each front leg of the chair with a strap that was hidden behind the leg.  Doc secures Jayc's left arm to the arm of the chair, utilizing another hidden strap.  Sneezy straps down Jayc's other arm to the chair.  Grumpy and Sleepy wrap the torso strap around Jayc's body, effectively immobilizing him into the chair.

Stone laughs a sort of manicial laugh while Jayc starts to utter words of protest.  Dopey jumps up and stands on Jayc's lap and takes Jayc's face in his hands, plants a big, cartoon kiss on his lips. "Smmmack!"  I wince at the kiss.  Next Dopey stuffs a piece of cloth into Jayc's mouth and Grumpy slides a sack over his head.

The dwarfs gather around the chair and unlock the wheels.  "We're ready to take him to your place in the Ice House, Miss Stone."  Doc says as they start to move the chair.

“Take him away.”  Stone says with a wave of her hand.

I’m standing next to Pafe and she turns and says to me, "What do you think she's going to do to him?"  As the chair and it's prisoner goes rolling by.

"From the looks of it Pafe,"  I answer.  "Anything she wants to."

The dwarfs and the chair go around the corner into the pool room and through the secret door… a song starts up.

"Heigh ho, heigh ho... it's to the dungeon we go... We'll take him there and strip him bare, heigh ho, heigh ho..." 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
jayc
: 1600

« #1006 : January 08, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »

Sitting on the chair with my Stone on my lap and the dwarves gathered around I smile as the camera flashes…………suddenly im  “bush Wacked” by the maniacal band. I struggle to no avail, these little guys are a lot stronger than they look. Dopey hops on my lap…..”hey! watch the sweater!” I cry out before he plants a wet sloppy kiss. My arms secured I give up the struggle as  a bag is placed over my head. As they wheel me into the bar I learn of my destination by the song Covem’s boys are singing.

Blinded and bound I accept my fate and muse the reason. I have been waiting for this payback since the early days of the Bar………the 5 charms incident when I abetted Bear in his revenge of his captors. The one night I let my guard down she strikes.

Well played Miss Stone………well played   
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1007 : January 08, 2013, 03:45:25 PM »

Enjoying the atmosphere I think to myself what a fantastic place this is and to think I stumbled upon it completely by chance.  Plus the fact you'll never alone is one of my favourite songs of all times and never fails to bring a lump to my throat.
« : January 09, 2013, 03:15:22 PM mercer78 »

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1008 : January 08, 2013, 05:56:39 PM »

Standing next to Brandy in the circle i take her hand and squeeze it TIGHT she turns and Smiles at me.

As we start to sing My mind turns to the image of My King Walking Alone into the night and the tiers start to flow down my cheeks and my voice breaks as i start to sod as i try to keep singing.

Looking around the circle throw tier fill did eyes I see mrsexlover with tangoJane on one side and sexiliciouse on the other side.
Letting go of Brandybee's hand I move quickly over to my great friend and throw my arms around his neck and cry uncontrolably on his shoulder.

Feeling his arms around me I snuggle into him and just keep crying.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1009 : January 08, 2013, 10:52:09 PM »

As we stand around and sing is see my great friend All_for_you moving over to me tears in her eyes no that her King has left. I Hold her in my arms as she starts crying more. I  pamper her in my arms giving her the comfort she was looking for.

As the singing stops i take her face in my hands and give her a sweet kiss on her cheek. Come darling lets leave this place, i'll bring you home so you can rest.  I move her in my arms to the parking place and onto the passengers seat. As i move in on the driversside, her head i back on my shoulder, crying but i don't mind.

We leave the parking place and i drive to her place. On the way over i start to notice she has been crying herself to sleep on my shoulder. She must be exhausted from all the emotions she had to go thru today. At her place i stop and take her head of my shoulder, she keeps sleeping so i walk around  and search in her bag for her keys. When i found them i lift her up and carry her in.

Laying her on the bed, she keeps sleeping, so i take her dress off, noticing she is not wearing a bra , so i lay her just in her panties back in the baed and pull the blankets over her.

I can't leave her alone like that, not after tonight, so i go and sit on the chair in the bedroom and watch over her while she sleeps. After some time my eyes get heavy and i fall to sleep in the chair

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1010 : January 09, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »

Waking up in the warmth of my bed under my blankets.

Wondering how I got here and who undressed me, my eyes focus and i look around my bedroom and see my sweet spouse asleep in the chair.
Sliding out from under my blanket I pull it of the bed and walk over to mrsexlover and gently lay my warm blanket over my sweet kind man.

His eyes open as I tuck the blanket in around him I smile down at him "Thank you my love for bringing me home now lets make you more cumffy"

Pulling the blanket back of him I take his hand pulling him up and over to my warm bed. Setting him down i undo his shirt and take it off and then undo his pants taking the off over his feet. I gently lay him back just in his boxer short. I lay down behind him spooning up tight to him I pull the blankets back over us and snuggle into him kissing the back of his neck we full back to sleep

Adera
: 3047

« #1011 : January 10, 2013, 06:17:21 PM »

The lights in the bar slowly grows darker making the atmosphere feel more shady, especially the stage.

I step up onto the middle of the stage and can't be seen in the darkness, someone was very quick in fitting a stripper pole to the stage in the darkness and I assume an initial pose against it.

The song Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls starts booming out of the speakers, a spotlight turns on behind the stage only making the audience see my silhouette and I start to dance around the pole to the music.

Slowly, smoothly and suggestively I dance around it, making a few twirls around the pole that shows of my silhouette nicely.

Then the light changes to a spotlight in front of me so that they can see me as I dance around the pole and the looks full of suggestive promises I throw the audience.

They can now see that I'm wearing a pair of really high black stripper heels with a transparent platform and heel. The dress I'm wearing looks as if it can barely hold together the small pieces of cloth in the back and front, it's barely covering my body and almost leaving nothing on the sides. I've got a dramatic make up on, my hair is falling nicely in long blond curls and I've got glittering accessories around my wrists, ankles, neck and fingers.

I lick my lips as I slide down the pole with it between my breasts and thighs, all the way down to the floor, turn around and then ooooh's silently as it brushes between my buttocks when I rise up against it.
« : January 10, 2013, 06:22:41 PM Adera »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1012 : January 10, 2013, 09:32:06 PM »

I walk into the bar, back from the fire, feeling melancholy.  The singing outside round the fire was very moving and All_For _ you's tender display had bought a lump to my throat. Looking around at my friends here and  the atmosphere  was very special this night  and then, the dwarfs springing the surprise of Jayc's kidnap for Stone lightened my mood. 

I smiled to myself as I saw her throw a triumphant clenched fist in Covems direction, then she follows the Santa Throne, and the dwarfs in their fine regalia singing merrily.  Looks like Jayc's come uppance has come to fruition.

I reach the bar and clink bottles of Bud with Old Joe. I turn round when I hear the music burst into life. The lights are mellowed by the stage and then flood lights cleverly positioned to show the beautiful silhouette of a lone dancer on the stage at a pole.  Her form is beautiful and elegant  and then she moves gracefully and very sexily to the music .

The bar begins to fill to watch the exotic dancer strut her stuff and I position myself on a stool to watch.  I am going to enjoy this unexpected surprise & by the look on Old Joe's face, so is he  ;D.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #1013 : January 12, 2013, 09:43:43 PM »

I let go of the stripper pole and slowly walk towards the edge of the stage with a sway to my hips while letting my hands slowly and sensuously slide over my body.

I slowly sit down on the edge in a sinuous move and then jumps down onto the bar floor where I start to walk around in the audience giving the men challenging looks. As I pass between the tables I let my hands touch men on their shoulders or necks... though not without feeling a hand or two on my butt.

I spot Lover and decide to pay him a visit, I lock my eyes with his and walk towards him sensuously to the music. Coming up to him I slowly circle around him while letting my hand slide over his body, then stopping on his side I throw a leg over his lap, puts my arms on his shoulders, smiles at him and dances to the music by rolling my hips and twisting my body to the music.

Then, moving back a bit I turn around so my backs to him and continues to let my body shift to the music, letting my butt brush against him a slightly. Leaning back against him I lay my head on his shoulder as I arch my body.

I feel a hand of his on my leg so I rise up, turns around, wags a finger at him... though my eyes are glimmering of excitement and I have a smile on my lips.
« : January 12, 2013, 09:48:21 PM Adera »
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1014 : January 13, 2013, 04:15:56 PM »

Just a quick hey to all my friends on here. Miss ya bunches.

sexilicious

« #1015 : January 15, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »

Sad news today  :'(

no i'm not leaving or anything like that. My much beloved giraffe from work is no longer with us.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1016 : January 15, 2013, 10:32:56 PM »

I'm sorry to hear Sexi. I will be here and give you a shoulder to cry on if you need

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1017 : January 16, 2013, 06:17:32 AM »

Sorry to hear that hun you know where i am if you need me Kiss Kiss

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1018 : January 16, 2013, 02:36:46 PM »

Hello Everybody... i know im not come here in a long time, but cant resist to come here to my favorite bar to say hello, drink a beer and remember my last time here, in the halloween night :).

Sexilicious... i dont know you but i send you my smile and a hug.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
sexilicious

« #1019 : January 16, 2013, 03:01:26 PM »

Thanks guys miss that big giraffe and i haven't even been to work to be around the area yet *sigh* wish me luck tomorrow when i go to work

: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 146  
« previous next »
: