*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112467 )
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1080 : February 15, 2013, 01:28:40 PM »

Sitting at the bar talking with Tango and Brandy when the lights go out I grab Tangos arm when the spot light lights up the stage.

A large box slides out from behind the curtains and stops in the middle of the stage. Tango gets up on the stage to look at the box he pulls on a rope and the front of the box opens. It's a black throne with ruby red eyes in the back rest.

Brandy,Stone and Jayc go up and look to they all take some steps back when a dragon comes out from the back of the box.

WOW its HB she looks stunning dressed as the Dragon Girl she has a collar and a chain she moves to be in front of Tango and offers her to him as his pet. I feel my heart jump knowing how they feel about each other I know the answer that Tango will jive before he says anything.

hearing him tell all his friends "...FROM THIS DAY FORTH THIS DRAGON GIRL IS MINE...." I smile knowing what this means to Tango

He takes a key from his pocket and unlocks the chain they Kiss and then set on the throne watching them up on the stage  just want to run up there and hug them both.

Turning back to the bar I see J2D2  behind the bar and smile at him and give a little chuckle "hows your head" I ask with a smile
He looks back at me tilts his head and then smiles as he goes back throw his data banks to our first meeting in the ice house "Yes Jane my head is fine."

Stone gives JD a CD to play and drugs Jayc to the dance floor the crazy music starts and they start the crazy Tantrum dance.
My foot starts to tip I grab J2D2 "come dance with me" he come out from behind the bar and we join in the crazy dancing.

The craziness ends and we all cheer and clap Beer takes to the stage with his guitar and starts to play Bryan Adams… To really love a woman and calls all the couples up on to the dance floor. I grab J2D2 and pull him back to the dance floor and we dance in each others arms as Beer finishes his song.

Lover drops to his knee and asked Marilyn to be his spouse with a big kiss she says YES we all cheer and clap.  

I Give  Lover a Hug and a kiss to congratulate him and Marilyn.

Covems
: 1688

« #1081 : February 15, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »

I go to the mic...  tap it... "Is this thing on?"

"In honor of our new "room" at the beach... I thought some ocean jokes would be in order.  (Things are getting serious in here)...

"How do you circumcise a whale?                             Use Four skin divers"

"The ideal man is like a beluga whale.  He has a four-foot tongue and can breathe out of a hole in the top of his head."

"What's white and four feet long?                  Moby's dick."

Pookie... don't leave... you promised to ride the bull.  ;D

I'll leave all you couples with this thought... something my Mama always says...

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1082 : February 15, 2013, 07:57:23 PM »

*shakes head at Covems jokes*

Need to have someone to fill the place between the fingers first Covems so hand the mic to someone else so you can go grab a hand lol

Pookie77
: 463

« #1083 : February 16, 2013, 07:21:15 AM »

Wow Covems, those jokes were so funny that I forgot to laugh.

Pookie... don't leave... you promised to ride the bull.  ;D

I did tell you that I would ride the bull, didn't I?  I'm leery... I know you... you have something planned.  But, a deal's a deal... so here goes nothing and I climb up on the bull.

"Ok.  I'm ready Mr. Covems... please... buck me!  And buck me like you mean it."

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1084 : February 16, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »

JD  holds me tight in his arms and  twirls me round,  “ Your mind seems elsewhere tonight” JD whispers in my ear. 

“ Oh I’m fine, “ I smile back at him.

JD has known me a long time.  “ Sure you are,  you know, maybe you should just shag him, get him out of your system”  He chuckles.

“ I’m sure I have no idea what you are talking about”  Irritated again , but JD’s sexy grin & easy going nature makes me reassess and laugh at myself.  “ He’s the last man, I would want to be on my own with ok.. he’s just a damn nuisance. “

“ And what has he done to annoy you so?”  JD raises his eye brows .

I contemplate letting JD into my confidence... “ He promised to buy me a meal and he just took off, no word, nothing. I thought... maybe a date,  and he didn’t buy me a present for xmas. I got him a xmas jumper. “ I knew I sounded like a petulant child... it sounded a little stupid now I’d voiced it out loud.

JD chuckled. “  And your pride is hurt, cus he maybe didn’t look at it like a date and didn’t run to you begging for forgiveness”

I glare at JD wanting to be annoyed at him.  JD continues “ And you are annoyed with yourself for letting it matter”

JD had this uncanny way of hitting the bull’s eye at times.  He pulls me close and holds me comforting me as we dance.  Before I have chance to answer him,  Bear breaks his singing to allow Lover to make his speech.

I am completely taken by surprise,  as he proposes to his Marilyn .  She accepts and my eyes fill with tears at the romantic moment.  JD passes me his hanky and squeezes my waist.

Tango & HB   &   Lover & Marilyn.  This is turning out to be quite the birthday party.

Jayc takes control and ensures  champagne is cracked open to acknowledge the birthday boy, Tango,  and  his double celebration with his Mastering  of HB and then  Lover & Marilyn’s  happy union.

Quite the night !

Covems takes to the mic and my tears of  “lovy dovy awww “ moment soon turns to tears of laughter and the moment  is gone.

JD leans into me and whispers “ Are you going to be alright?”

“ Sure, why wouldn’t I be “ I say brightly

JD nods towards Pookie & Covems. “ Seems my bull is about to see some action”

I grin back at him, “  Going to see if you can shake her top loose?”

JD heads towards them,  “ It’s in my job description & all the guys in here know it” He chuckles.

I head to the bar and see Jane dancing with J2D2... he’s  such an amazing likeness to JD.

Stone has returned behind the bar with Momma_ Andrea and Gayle to serve again. I go to her and ask for a House Special Punch.
She serves it up.  “ I see he’s back” rubbing her bottom absently “ Did he say sorry?” 

She sees my face. “ I guess not then “   She grins back at me,  “ You know his hat is still behind the bar”  I look where she’s pointing... the pink Stetson is sitting on a low shelf next to a wrapped parcel.

I take my drink,  “ I’m going to watch the bull ride, see if  Pookie can beat your 9 seconds." I chuckle. " and if her top stays intact.”  ....

« : February 16, 2013, 12:00:25 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems

« #1085 : February 16, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »

I saw this in a bar during my visit home to Montana.  I thought it would be appropriate here in the AChat Bar & Grill.

I did tell you that I would ride the bull, didn't I?  I'm leery... I know you... you have something planned.  But, a deal's a deal... so here goes nothing and I climb up on the bull.

"Ok.  I'm ready Mr. Covems... please... buck me!  And buck me like you mean it."

"Me?  Something planned?  Pookie... I'm surprised at that accusation... it's just a bull ride.  You told me you've been on them before."  I say to Pookie.  "Now, you just get comfy up there and I'll be right here next to JD, so I can watch him buck you."

I sit next to JD as he starts up the bull. 

I lean in and say to him.  "I know you want to fff... buck her.  You want to fff... buck those big tits right out of that top.  But fff... buck her slow at first.  That's how she likes to start fff... bucking.  Nice and slow."

Stone
: 1842

« #1086 : February 16, 2013, 09:00:22 PM »

I am blown away by  Tango and Hentaiboy69’s declarations to each other.  The importance of Hentai’s offering and Tango’s acceptance as his Master was very very moving ...  I think of its meaning as I serve the beers to guests.  Not being of that world, I still recognise the importance of it, almost like a marriage. The promises to each other are very solemn  vows indeed.

Then my thoughts drift to that  little encounter  on the dance floor  when Bear held my hips and patted my bottom suggestively,   when I was frozen bending over in that rather sexual type stance.

He purposely did it to unnerve me  and he succeeded.  I had heard of his high position in The Ice House.  He was some Grand Wizard,  ordering women to his whim and they seemed to like it.

I’d seen his power at The Ice House Party not all that long ago, how he tied and teased and bought the women to orgasm over and over. He seemed to have the respect & awe of his peers . He was a scary man to me, an unknown entity.  And he knew it , played on it even.

My eyes narrow on him as he nears the bar but  Lover intercepts him and after a brief conversation he turns to the back stage.

Then he appears on stage, calling for couples to dance near him. Jayc  comes for me and we position  on stage to dance He begins to sing.  The song is beautiful and his talent shines through.  He sings with feeling as though it’s to someone special, maybe a lady in his past or in is present.

Jayc leads and we dance in time with the other couples who volunteered. Then  we stop, only to find that Lover is asking his special lady to spouse him.

The romantic words are heart warming and sincere.   I feel Jayc  squeeze me, he’s as touched as I am at the surprise turn of events.

Marilyn accepts Lovers special request and the bar erupts into cheers. Jayc  takes charge and ensures everyone gets champagne.
It’s a beautiful moment.

We offer our hearty congratulations to both couples, hugging and kissing them all in turn.

Covems cracks some funny jokes and I giggle as I return to the bar and help J2D2, Momma_Andrea & Gayle to serve some waiting customers ;  Pookie77,  Sexilcious,  tangojane,  Thundersax,  jondas,  KingDustin,  Pafe, All_for_you  and mrsexlover.

Covems then  takes Pookie77 over to the bull and I see JD  go to join them.  Brandy comes to the bar for a glass of her special punch.

I invite the people sitting at the bar to try one of my special Bloody Mary’s , adding extra vodka  and southern comfort and some other special ingredient. 

Brandy grins, “ You experimenting again “ She queries.  I grin as I pour her punch.  “ They seem to like them “

I change the subject. “ I see he’s back”  I comment to her,   rubbing my bottom absently “ Did he say sorry?”
I see the look on her face.   “ I guess not then “
Then continue,  “ You know his hat is still behind the bar”  I point to the pink Stetson  sitting on a low shelf next to a wrapped parcel.

She moves to take her drink, shrugging  and says  “ I’m going to watch the bull ride, see if  Pookie can beat your 9 seconds  and if her top stays intact.”

I laugh at that and then say in a low voice, “ Wait -  he’s heading this way---Stay close enough to watch ok”   nodding encouragement with my eyebrows raised.

Brandy looks at me ... “ What are you up to?”

“ He flaked out on you Halloween & Christmas right... you’ll see “  I answer

I see Brandy move away a short distance,  keeping me in view.  Bear approaches  the bar. I move to serve him, having mixed a special Bloody Mary just for him.

As he stops in front of me I say ,  “ One on the house, compliments of Brandy and me”  I place the drink in front of him and he smiles his thanks.  “ That was great singing up there “ I  compliment him, casually.

He smiles again and takes a gulp of the Bloody Mary ... his face suddenly contorts, eyes water, face & ears redden,  mouth opens,  a film of sweat breaks out on his handsome face and his nose starts to run.
“ What the f.....  “  he croaks

I smile at him sweetly,  “ Next time,  you pat my ass, you’ll get a lot,  lot worst ...  or ....  if  you  upset my friend over there “  I nod my head in Brandy’s direction.

He glances at Brandy through teary eyes.  She  tries not to laugh at his obvious discomfort but fails and quickly heads off to the bull pit, out of the way.

After a few moments,  I take pity on him and place a glass of iced water &  paper tissues  in front of him grinning....” Maybe I accidentally over  did it on the special ingredient “ ......

“ Sorry about that “    ;D

Covems

« #1087 : February 17, 2013, 04:52:34 AM »

Oh Miss Stone... that is just plain evil.  Heheh... but that is the difference between comedy and tradgedy.  Comedy it's happening to someone else.

Leaning back into JD... "Lets pick up the pace of the fff... bucking.  Fff... buck her just a little faster... fff... buck her just a little harder."

JD increases the speed just a notch or two.  "Don't worry about the time.  Remember... it's not always about us... sometimes it's better to give a good fff... bucking than to be too worried about ourselves."

Looking up and watching Pookie on the bull... one can't help but be drawn to those big boobs of hers.  "I wonder how long it's been since she's been able to see her feet."  I muse.

"Fff... buck her a little harder JD."

Pookie77
: 463

« #1088 : February 17, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »

lol Covems... I can see my feet!

Sure boys... come on... buck me harder... but don't buck me too hard.

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1089 : February 17, 2013, 05:02:28 PM »

After a few days of hard work, back to earth, and what better place to go than achat bar. Drinking a beer I see new faces and familiar faces, glad back here from time to time and see how everyone is with good vibes, lots of beer and above all, the mechanical bull!.

kisses to all :)

ZOE

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1090 : February 17, 2013, 05:44:20 PM »

glad to see you back zoerink :) *curls up on the stool nearby and chitchats softly while everyone else is busy with other stuff*

Lover
: 10350

« #1091 : February 17, 2013, 06:26:19 PM »

I walk around, reach sexi and zoering. "Hi, nice you're here too. Let's have a drink, they're all for free tonight. It's Tango's birthday and I made a marriage propose to Marilyn"
We have a drink then I leave - think they like to be alone...

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1092 : February 17, 2013, 06:36:17 PM »

Me too I drink for the mariage and Tango's birthday, yessss 2 drink at the same date  :D
« : February 17, 2013, 06:39:13 PM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #1093 : February 17, 2013, 06:39:47 PM »

I see a new face in our bar and walk to her. "Hello Nat, welcome. I already invited you to a drink, nice you are here now." I hand her a drink "Cheers! I wish you have fun and meet many friends here. Oh.. and it's ladies' choice. If you like to dance just get your partner" I grin and wink.. "Many men are too shy to ask."

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1094 : February 17, 2013, 06:53:58 PM »

Thank you Lover, I know some men who are not too shy to make me dance  :P

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 146  
« previous next »
: