*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112379 )
treetrunk99
: 18

« #1140 : February 23, 2013, 07:02:07 PM »

*smiles at Sexi* well I am just getting used to the surroundings, better that your here, Lover did explain alot when i came in but a sexy tour guide wouldnt be so bad.  As for that message maybe you can show me around and then you can take advantage of that message.
Lover
: 10350

« #1141 : February 23, 2013, 07:50:23 PM »

On my way to Marilyn I cross the counter and see a Swabbie. I know him from a short talk when he first came to our town. "Hi Swabbie, nice to meet you here. I see you already have a drink. Don't pay for it, just leave a tip for our sexy waitress. Tango and I are paying tonight." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Beware the girls here, after midnight they are... dangerous" I grin, wish him fun and look for my girl.
Noticing her in this hot sexy red dress, which she designed by herself. I sneak behind her, grab her hips and whsiper "The next song is just for us, let's dance." Taking her hand, pulling her to the dancefloor just as the band is starting a "The lady in red" from Chris de Burgh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-vVbN5kn2E

We're dancing, holding us tight, looking deep in our eyes. "You wanted to show me soething " "It's very private, is my naughty hubby horny?" She is asking me, rubbing her body against mine. "Is it a question honey? You know me" "I just wanted to be sure" I grin and we deeply kiss, my hands fondling her back, slowly moving down to her ass...

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1142 : February 23, 2013, 07:54:34 PM »

*smiles* well wouldn't say i'm the best tour guide here lol but i am kinda sexy hehe  ::) least that is what i've heard

treetrunk99
: 18

« #1143 : February 23, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »

*smirks at her remark of the word kinda being any where near a description of her*  Well, you are very sexy.  Well we can discover together then maybe well end up lost in the broom closet...I promise i will save you if that happens...just might take me awhile to go for help....*smirks evilly*
Swabbie_DK
: 12

MSN Messenger - SBJuul@hotmail.com
« #1144 : February 24, 2013, 12:46:29 AM »

*grins at Lover*

"Free drinks, great bar, I gotta hang out here more often!"

*then tips the waitress and smiles at her before checking out some of the other guests*
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1145 : February 24, 2013, 05:42:31 AM »

Now that Miss Christy is done with her belt and left tango on the table, i turn to All_for_you.

"Say darling how about we get this tabble into action, that's spinning, you and the other girls that like a good spank climb up, ass outwards, up in the air and bare of course, then we can stand around with the paddle for when it stops"

she giggles and smiles to me "but what about tango ?"

"Oh we leave him up there too, he is the bonus  ;)"

"Lets get more people to join and i'll ask brandy for the table remote"

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Stone
: 1842

« #1146 : February 24, 2013, 09:14:49 AM »

Bear’s croaks and  watering eyes show the success of my little warning.  And Brandy & I laughing at his predicament does not go unnoticed by him.  The Bloody Mary was generously laced with the hot sauce!

He refuses &  ignores  my  peace offering of the glass of water, preferring  instead,  Old Joe’s remedy.

I check my giggling & move away from him a little to improve my “ safety space”.  Is that  refusal a subtle warning of unforgiving me  or   does past experience and knowledge prove lemon and milk to soothe quicker?   I am not brave enough to ask.  I will seek advice from Old Joe later.

When he is able, he turns to me , “ Touche Stone, Touche”   I watch him closely on full alert.  I know he can be a dangerously attractive man if he’s a mind too.  I remember the expert lassoing of Adera and Blue on the table, the Ice House  guests watching in awe, of the man’s power & authority, especially there in his Dungeon domain. The things he did to them.  I shake the thought away.

Maybe, I should not have goaded him so. It is probably more wise not to be on the Grand Wizard’s radar.  I feel a sense of relief as he turns his attentions to Brandy and let out the breath slowly, I seem to have been holding. 

I take the opportunity to scan the crowd for Jayc,  but he is not in accessible view.  “ Have you seen Jayc?”  I ask Old Joe and he nods and points, “ Out back sorting the fire pit”
I nod smiling, “ Not too far away then “

Bear suddenly turns to me again,  “And you missy… I have half a mind to borrow Ruyka’s special paddle and use it on you.”

I swallow. I’d heard of Rukya,  a renouned  Fem Dom who had a vast collection of spanking paddles and enjoyed using them on her  adoring submissives.   Rukya & Bear were friends!  Close enough to exchange paddles!

That’s Scary,  Bear!   I look at Brandy & then back at him. I am nervous now and back away a little more.. “Bear, I think you are running with half a mind indeed.”  I murmur.
My nervousness is short lived when Brandy & he exchange barbs over his gift. It’s only.... An Arse protector !!

I stifle the giggles,  this time hoping Brandy wont detect my amusement. Even Old Joe’s shoulders are shaking over that one.  And then she holds it up – a large deflated O for all to see!!  She is completely unaware in her anger how utterly perfect that gift is for her!!  And Bear the only one brave enough to  tease “ The Boss” like that !! 

I look at them both with renewed interest...  Both their eyes flashing with anger and arcing the electricity between them.  Then she does it ... she kisses him.  I stand open mouthed as does Old Joe, we weren’t expecting that!

Brandy is obviously angry but I can’t help but wonder  if it’s at herself  or him.  She picks up the Pink Stetson and places it on his head, now that’s funny again.  Bear appears stuns as she walks off and then paddle spanks poor Tango as a birthday treat.  She seems to be hitting his bared behind with a gusto, I’d not seen before.

I am smiling to my myself at Bear’s  pink & fluffy, milk mustached new look. He looks at me and his eyes narrow ..  I back away from him glad of the bar counter between us. 

He suddenly jumps over it. His 6 ft frame towering over my tinier 5’6” .   My first thought is, he might  kiss me too, as punishment for the Bloody Mary.  He’s very vexed standing there, I look to see if I can reach for the salted peanuts to throw in his eyes as a diversion.  No, there’s nothing.  He traps my escape with his arms either side me.

Jeeze, The guy is a Dom.  Is that how he looks at his Slaves,  “ Little Oak,  Little Oak” I quickly fire off, it’s all I can think off to self preserve.  Hopefully, he will recognise it as a safe word.

He reaches up. My heart is thumping.  And he takes the pink Stetson off his head and places it on mine.  He studies me for a moment.  "No, a pink collar won’t work”   Then he turns leaving me quietly shaken by the encounter.

What did he mean,  collar... ? Was Jayc thinking of selling me to him or something?,  no, Jayc wouldn’t do that,  he enjoyed the Ice House payback with J2D2, didn’t he?  But then again, he helped Bear before....  my thoughts are firing off all at once.

I follow over to Tango’s table. Brandy is waving the AB&G spanking paddle at me for my turn at giving Tango his birthday spanks.
His bottom is very red from the attention he has been getting.   Brandy throws the paddle in my direction  just as Bear  approaches her. I catch it deftly and go to Tango.

I swing it back and spank him,  some of his friends count with encouragement ,  1, 2, 3.  I am about to stop when they encourage two more.  I shrug my shoulder’s  and  do  4 and a final 5.

They all cheer and Tango groans his thanks.  He really does seem to enjoy it.  Tango turns to me, “ Will you tell Jayc, I need to see him, I have something for him”

Before I can find out more, the moment is gone when I notice Christinak is back in town.  She is drinking her usual whiskey and makes for Tango, unstrapping his belt from around his waist.  He is beside himself with joy and gladly offers her his buttocks. She straps him hard as he counts the whips.

My mind works overtime now... ChristinaK,  Rukya,  Bear ... The Dominants seem to be congregating. I look round, Are there more about?   A pink collar flashes in my head...   
There are new faces here ... Zoerink,  Nat33, jondas,  TreeTrunk99 & Sexilicious,  Swabbie_DK,..  my heart beats faster ..  Dominants? Submissives?   Is there a reason they are here or just coincidence? And why is Bear thinking of collars for my neck!!! And what does a House sub want with Jayc!!!

Just as my imagination is going into a very silly overdrive, Jayc appears. His presence very much needed and appreciated.  “ There you are,  Stay close, I think I pissed off Bear “  I greet him very much relieved.

“If you pissed him off I think you would know it “ Jayc smiles and puts his arm around me. It soothes my errant thoughts.

Then his easy going manner makes me smile again as he makes a big display of whacking Tango’s bottom with the paddle,  but in fact just gives him a gentle tap.

He gives the paddle to Mrsexlover who  has now obtained the remote control for the rotating pleasure table and arranging the girls to bend over  with Tango for  a mass spanking session.

Jayc takes my hand and looks into my eyes, “ Dance with me”  he asks.  His eyes mesmerise me,  “ Anytime Batman” I answer him.

We slow dance in the middle of the floor and I huddle into him,  “ Hey Jayc...  do you like collars on girls? “
“ Why do you ask?” He chuckles, nibbling on my neck
“ I ... oh nothing really...  You wouldn’t ...  sell me.. or anything right?”

“ Well depends on how many camels I might be offered”  He chuckles.  I punch him playfully on the shoulder.
“ You know we are joined at the hip baby” He grins.  He pulls me in close again.

“ mmm, it’s just me”  I murmur, reassured ,  into his neck, “  I think Bear has too much testosterone, he needs to just go and crunch Brandy or go do his Grand Wizard thing with his adoring slaves. “...

Jayc leans into me, “ Want to be my slave baby?”   
I look him in the face, “ You really don’t know how ill timed that joke is Batman” 

Jayc  chuckles,  “ Baby, I love you just the way you are...  now let me kiss those delectable lips” He lowers his head and all thoughts except him banished for the moment......

sexilicious

« #1147 : February 24, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »

*smirks at her remark of the word kinda being any where near a description of her*  Well, you are very sexy.  Well we can discover together then maybe well end up lost in the broom closet...I promise i will save you if that happens...just might take me awhile to go for help....*smirks evilly*

aww thanks. hehe haven't found any brooms around this place yet think they keep it hidden.

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1148 : February 24, 2013, 07:19:34 PM »

Watching Miss Christy use tangos belt on his ass.

As she finishes with him she puts the belt next to him on the table.

Mrsexlover turns to me  "Darling how about we get this table into action, that's spinning, you and the other girls that like a good spank climb up, ass outwards, up in the air and bare of course, then we can stand around with the paddle for when it stops"

I giggles and smiles to me "but what about tango ?"

"Oh we leave him up there too, he is the bonus"he says with a smile

He heads off to see Brandy for the remote for the table

I go over to Sexilicious and take her arm and say "Come on time for same table fun and bring your friend" I smile and wink at him "Its going to be fun" I say to him.

Sexilicious grabs her friends arm and pulls him up and over to the table. I kiss Mrsexlover as i get back to the table and wave my hand at HB to come join us .

I turn and face the table seeing how red tangos ass was I gently rub my hand over it and feel the burning heat coming from it. He flinches to my touch and turns his head i smile "Its only me my friend" I say softly.

I bend over the table next to him and give him a little kiss i wiggle my skirt up to show my bear ass ready for the fun to start.

sexilicious

« #1149 : February 25, 2013, 10:05:12 AM »

Heads back over to the table grabbing and bringing treetrunk. "Come on it will be fun never know what will happen at the table hehe" ;)

Leans over tango and kisses him on the cheek checking to make sure he still is doing ok. Shimmies out of my skirt before rubbing my hands over the bare cheeks. Gets up on the table and sits gently on tango's back rocking back and forth before stripping the top off and dropping it to the floor leaving only the thinly covered undergarments showing. Stands up on the table and does a little enticing dance before sliding the bra straps off my shoulders. Throws my hair over covering the breasts as I take the bra off leaving nothing but hair covering it up. Continues dancing around the table then shakes my hair throwing it to the back again. Finally, slowly very slowly wiggles out of the panties drawing it out as long as possible. Hops off the table landing lightly on my feet and gently spins around and lays on the table on the other side of tango. Giggling softly "now I won't have to worry about sweaty clothes later."

Swabbie_DK
: 12

MSN Messenger - SBJuul@hotmail.com
« #1150 : February 25, 2013, 02:30:28 PM »

*Looks over at the "entertainment" and smiles, turning to better enjoy what is happening while at the same time downing the whiskey and putting down the glas.

Then taking the beer along moving to a table closer to the action to truy to figure out what is going on*

"Mind if I sit here?" I ask to noone in particular while drawing up a chair and sitting down near a table
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1151 : February 26, 2013, 03:55:44 AM »

Bent over the table laying they looking right into Sexi's eye "thank you for your gift"
Just as i finish saying it I feel a hand on my arm pulling me off the table "Blue whats going on" I ask  she leans in and whispers in my ear then drags me of into the Pool room and into the tunnel and down into the Ice House.

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1152 : February 26, 2013, 06:49:55 AM »

Sat at the bar working out a way to get J2D2 out from behind it to get him onto the dances floor Pondering how to temped him out.

I see Blue reading a note her eyes light up like a pair of car headlights as she reads on. As she finishes the note she looks up and her face is aglow and she looks around the Bar and gets up from her stole taps me on the shoulder and kisses my cheek.

With out a word she moves over to the table I look back at J2D2 then over to the table and smile. As I look back over to the table I watch as Blue  Tango to his feet and whispers in his ear then pull him off to the pool room as he struggles to pull his trousers up.

I watch as they disappear I catch the site the face of HB as her new Master is pulled from his party. I slide off my stole and walk over to her I put my arm around her and whisper "he will be back soon I'm shore" I take her hand and say"lets have some fun over on the table as your the little Dragon girl   tonight"

Pulling her arm as I walk over and kiss mrsexlover " room for one more on there" I say and hand Tango's new paddle to the Dragon girl "be gently with me now I'm not use't to this" I wriggle and pull my dress up over my ass and bend over the table. And wait to feel that paddle for the first time.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1153 : February 28, 2013, 05:16:43 AM »

I let Jane lead me to to the spin table, where she hand me my Master new paddle. I stare at her, till she speak to me.

"Be gently with me now....i'm not use't to this"

Is she asking me it really!? I hold the paddle in my hands and look at her pretty round bum.....it's perfect and the temptation to do it is strong, but then the memories of the first night with her and Master came in my mind: she was cute with me and had help me a lot.....
I bent over her, caressing her nice bum cheek: my hand move in circle,m slowly and i can feel her silky skin under it.

"I can't do that to you, Jane...." i whisper to her "you are too kind and i care you so much......i can't and i don't want to hurt you...."

Saying this i let the paddle fall into the table and gently kiss her cheek. then, i continue

"If there is someone who need to be spanked, it's me.....i had bad thoughts about Master and this is not good.....not after he was so kind with me...."

I help Jane to stand up and adjust her dress and push her against me, hugging her tight. her scent fullfill my nose and with it all the memories of the Halloween night rise in my mind.....the party, the morning after with her and Master in the shower.....lots of wonderful moments! I put my lips on hers, in a sweet kiss and slowly my tongue try to open a way in her mouth....gently, but with firm movement it slide inside but suddenly Jane bite my tongue with her teeth.

Her bite is not hard, it's soft but she is not letting my tongue get free.

"Jane...." i try to say, but only a strant rant come out my mouth.....

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1154 : February 28, 2013, 02:42:07 PM »

OTT

NEW MUST SEE PHOTO       NEW BABY POLE

: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 146  
« previous next »
: