*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112363 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1185 : March 29, 2013, 07:20:01 AM »

AS OLD JOE

Welcome to the Achat Bar & Grill the first drink is on the house 

Its open mike night feel free to take to the mike and throw a song out there

Stone
: 1842

« #1186 : March 30, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »

The men double suckling and massaging my breasts is egggxquisite.   They know egggxactly how to use their mouths and heads to best effect to turn me on.
 My body is on fire as they eat the succulent fruits,  sexily dribbling it’s juices on my skin, licking in a mixture of light and heavy tongue careses & kisses. They lap and tease and ease the cream and juice into their mouths for a scrumptious dessert. They trace incredible trails along my tummy, my belly button, my ribcage, the underside of my breasts,  my aching tities and straining nipples, my collarbone, neck, chin and waiting mouth, before repeating the whole processes  again.

I lose myself in their sensuous eating,  allowing the sexual arousal to slowly build, as is,  the men’s sole intention.  And it is working to full effect.  I groan and squirm in the Dentist’s chair, shutting my eyes to enjoy the pleasure of the naughty  & erotic situation. 

The crowd sense my sexual egggxcitement and become fascinated  at the public play in front of them. They watch,  and enjoy the spectacle, maybe even picking up a few tips to try on their own ladies. And their  eyes devour the sight of my sensualised body as it is revealed inch by inch by Jayc & Covems  trained egggxpert  tongues.

Soon my sticky breasts and torso is bared to the crowd & I see flashes of light behind my closed eye lids as some take advantage,   taking photographs for their private albums. 

Usually I am not so public in my sexual fun but  surprisingly,  the egggxhibitionist  & naughtiness of the Dentist’s chair is suddenly very agreeable  and  quite thrilling.  My body is overheated and I want more.

Jayc  knows my body so well and he wants more  too.  I feel him and Covems begin to pull  on the laces of my monkey boots with their teeth , loosening them enough so I can kick them off with my building impatience.   My lower body is ignited with need, aching, with a wet heat that has seeped into the gusset  of my skimpy panties and Ski pants.

They grip the toes of my white socks and pull, removing them with a surprising ease and dropping them to the floor.

They manage to remove the stirrups of my  ski pants from each foot and I feel them tug on my trousers to pull them off . I left my hips to help but it’s no use..  They pause to contemplate the rules and problem of the removal. I moan in anticipation, I want them off.... now... I want their tongues on me now!!!

Then, my ingenious  Jayc finds a perfect solution.   J2D2 is bought in and slowly removes the troublesome trousers.

But , annoyingly, Old Joe intervenes and questions  the authenticity of such help. I groan & glare at him.  Old Joe is so going to get one of my Bloody Mary Hot Specials!!

Covems comes to the rescue and successfully argues our case, with the backing of the impatient audience.  Old Joe, realises when he is beat, grins cheekily and gives the go ahead for J2D2 to continue undressing me.  He wants to see my nubile body as much as the others! The Lovable Old Devil was just building the tension!!!

J2D2  egggxpertly and teasingly removes my trousers, pulling them down to caress and titilate, just as he is programmed to do.  Once off, he steps back into standby mode, still with my trousers folded over his arm.

I am now naked in the chair egggxcept for my black little panties, tied at the hip in neat little bows . And yet in my frenzied state, I am still overdressed.

To my utter relief & joy, Covems & Jayc feel the same.  They move their heads, teeth targeting the bows and quickly pull the bows loose. Covems teeth remain clamped on the lacy material , as Jayc moves off, to watch as my pussy is revealed in all its wet, throbbing & trimmed glory.

Covems pulls and the lacy panties caress my skin as he pulls them free.  It feels so sexy and I gush with my feminine appreciation,  coating my intimate lips with a glistening, egggxcited glaze. 

I feel several pairs of eyes staring at the sight between my legggs, it is thrilling,  and my hot liquid release intensifies, seeping on to my inner thighs.

My black pubic landing strip contrasts with the moist swollen pink lips, throbbing with a want and need especially as I see my panties hanging from Covems mouth. He raises his hands in triumph at the crowd and my excitement rockets again.

He puts them in his pocket, saying they are his souvenir of the occasion and a little bubble of pride flares that he should covet them so. I smile at him and hope that’s not the only souvenir and memory he will have of this occasion.  He is such a fine looking man  and any woman would be glad of his special male attentions.  I take him in, his muscular toned body, broad chest, magnificent shoulders, trim waist...  he is a very handsome man & a fine specimen for a mate, that’s for sure.

My eyes turn to Jayc and he takes my breath away as always.  That familiar fine body and amazing tongue never ceases to make my heart race too.  His handsome face has a naughty gleam in his eye as I see him grin holding up the chocolate frosting.  Oh my, I am in for a real treat now!

Jayc smothers me in chocolate icing, my feet, my legggs and using the same spatula he teases and frosts me right up to, and on my pussy. I writhe in pleasure and then jolt a little as he cheekily reclines the seat & places , 2 dollops of  ice cream right slam bang on my feminine charms.  It begins to melt immediately and creamy rivulets begin to meander  down onto my tummy and also into my crevices and pool on the seat underneath.

The ice cools and numbs the area, its strangely pleasant.  I moan as Jayc mentions Stone Cake & Ice cream and I murmur about it melting.

Then the boys , start their licking, sucking and kissing, starting at my toes and working up, each taking a leggg. Their eating frenzy is a race to my feminine goal. Their urgency and competitive streak to win egggxcites me more and I moan and grind into the chair.  Their lightening tongues & lips on my skin, teases, tickles and tantalises.  And my pussy aches and throbs for a winner. I open my legggs more to show the pleasure they are causing, ice cream, chocolate goo and feminine juices intermingling.

Covems reaches the winning post and dives between my legggs.  I groan in delight as he eats the sugary dessert and reaches my sensitive lips. He licks, and nibbles and burrows.  My pussy  and me are in heaven at his very egggxperienced  skill. I close my legggs a little and feel his whiskers & hair on my inner thighs. And loose myself in the egggstacy.

Jayc takes the top eating the melting ice cream, teasing my pubic landing strip and clitoris hood and scooping up the ice cream sliding down my lower tummy and then back to tender pubic kisses.  The men work as a wonderous  team, one below, one on top.  Two tongues taking me to Utopia.

Jayc takes a scoop of icecream and brings it to my mouth, where we snog and eat. Covems still works his burrowing magic.

“ I want..... both ...of you”  I whisper in gasps and Jayc suggests his dungeon, eventually getting Covems attention and inviting him to join us.  Covems  rises from in between my legggs and seems hesitant but I smile and beggg...  “ Please...”

Covems takes charge of the chair and Jayc gathers my clothes.. they wave to the crowd as it becomes evident , we want our privacy now.  Jayc stops by the bar to pick up champagne & water.

Covems stops with me and the chair to wait for him, right by Jcm0824.  I see him looking at my naked, fruit and chocolate and ice cream stained body and I giggle at him, “ Welcome to the AB&G, It’s always good to see a new face here”  Jcm smiles staring at my breasts & pussy. “  I’m Stone, the barmaid here, Jayc  over there is my spouse and the Manager here and,  Covems is also management-  our handyman & maintenance guy”.

Covems & Jayc grin at him.  Jcm nods to them. “ “Don’t forget to get your free drink on the house off Old Joe now,  it’s a tradition for all new comers to the bar”   Covems starts to wheel me away,  “  Have fun ... I’m kind of busy right now “ I chuckle at Jcm,
 He chuckles back,  “ I can see that “  as he waves me off.

We head for the dungeon and as soon as we are out of sight of the crowd, Covems and Jayc  bolt like the wind.  Giggling in the chair as we whiz down the corridors, my tummy doing somersaults  at the near misses and tilts nearly dislodging me.
 My breasts wobble by the chair vibrations on the uneven floor and the sudden twists and turns.  My legggs open to counter balance the tipping.  All my naked feminine charms on show to the two fully clothed men!!

Our eagerness to continue and progress the play started in the bar makes us wild and a little careless.   The urgency,  to reach our destination paramount in all our thoughts.

And then before I know it, we are there in front of the door , right  opposite Brandy’s Chamber & Bear’s Dungeon.

The plaque on the door is brass and shiny with Jay’c name on.  The old wooden door looks freshly stained , the black hinges and door handle freshly painted.
Certainly an improvement from when I last saw it.  Jayc takes his key & unlocks the door .................

« : March 30, 2013, 11:16:52 AM Stone »

tangoracer

« #1187 : April 12, 2013, 02:36:10 AM »

I WALK BACK INTO THE BAR THE WEDNESDAY AFTER THE MAD PARTY WEEKEND

Walking over to the Bar "hi Joe slide a cold one over what did I miss after Blue pulled me out of here"
Joe smiles and tells me what I missed. I smile back "looks like missed a great night" I laugh and take a sip of my cold beer.
"Is Miss Brandy and Miss Stone around"  I ask Joe "In the office or out the back I think" he answer "thanks Joe"

I take my beer and go look for them walking by the end of the stage I look up and see my throne still there "MMMM I have to get that to my dungeon today" I think to myself

Walking over to the office I see a door just open a little. I push the door open and let the little light from the bar light up the small office sized room.
"MMMM this would do Perfect for my plan" I say out Load
"What plan is that Tango" I hear from the Bar Office door as Miss Brandy come out of it.
I smile at her "I have an Idea but need a room to do it in and this would be perfect for what I need"
"SO WHAT IS IT" Brandy ask's
"Let me Find Miss Stone and I'll meet you in your Office" I say as I raise my eyebrows
"OK don't be long then" Brandy say's and gose back into the office.

I close the door of the small office and head off out to the back of the stage to find Miss Stone.
"Miss Stone are you out here" I call
"Yes Tango" she replies as she comes out of the ladies changing room
"Can I have a quick word in the office Please"I ask
"Sure Lets go now" she says as she walks over to me "what's it about" she ask's with a puzzled look

I follow Miss Stone into the officeand close the door behind us. 

lastrock
: 7

« #1188 : April 13, 2013, 06:36:00 PM »

As I've been on a 2 hour drive to the A B & G, I enter with my headphones in, my white hat, dark black shirt, white pants and boots to see the bar full of interesting people and a mechanical bull!

There is a new sheriff and town. Hopefully this sheriff can find himself a partner or a lil lady to keep him company. I sit at the bar viewing the surroundings, watching how the people move and interact. But the beautiful woman across the room has caught my attention. I know she is surrounded by her friends, but maybe I can impress her. I'll come up with something later, *motions to the bartender*

Cowboy:" Can I have a beer please bartender?"

The bartender gets my beer and I begin to think i'm going to like this place, after I get my beer I go and kick my feet up and see what may be in store for later.
Lover
: 10350

« #1189 : April 13, 2013, 07:55:06 PM »

After my karaoke song I need a beer, so I walk to the bar. Notice lastrock sitting and go to him. "Hey texas, I see you found our bar. I promise it's the best bar in town. It's the only one" I lough and cheers to him. "Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here. You know you don't have to pay your first beer - and the second I pay. I even pay another one if you join our new game called "AChat paper chase ;)"
Look to Old Joe "Look at the names on the wall. Every player of paper chase gets a free drink."

old_goat
: 450

« #1190 : April 15, 2013, 09:00:49 AM »

After a long day on his motorcycle seeing the country side, Old goat comes in and moves to the end of the bar.
The end that is at the wall, takes a stool and relaxes a little, leaning on the wall to hold it up. Slowly surveys the room with knowing eyes.
This bunch must be straight out of the loony bin, he thinks. I will fit in here with no problems at all.
Soon the barkeep offers a beer and he accepts. Takes a long drink when it arrives.
leans back and waits for the next event to start.
More fun than a barrel of monkeys.
And the girls look damn good too.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1191 : April 19, 2013, 02:51:21 AM »

Coming out of the shower, i can't not stare at Jane in my new bed, barely covered by red sheet. I smile thinking at the strange night we had in the Bar & Grill: she ask me to be spanked and i had done it.....maybe a little too rough for her first time! I can't go out of my head her expression in that moment, so i had take her to my place to try to relax her a little and to properly apologize. We had talk and drink for hours, talking about us, of how i feel lucky to met my Master and to had her as friend....a pleasent talk as rarely it can happend! then, probably thanks to the alchool in my body, my mind turn off....i can't remember what happen....all i can say is i wake up near her, sleeping with a pretty smile on her face.

I put a shirt on and move downstare, where my laptop is, turning it on to work on a little project i have in mind for a nice event to share with all the guests of the Bar & Grill. It takes me an hour to work on it, but i think it turn out pretty good: i grab my cell and search for the B&G number, then i start a call.

"Hello, Bar & Grill here!"

"Hey, Joe, it's me, HB.....is Brandy around!?"

"No HB, she's busy in the office with Tango! have i call her for you!?"

"no need thanks......just say her i'll be there in the afternoon to talk about the new event"

"Sure thing....i'll tell her!"

"thanks Joe....see yu later!"

"Later, HB"

and i close the call. I look around at my new flat, partially empty.....more work to do here, before it come out how i want it, but the dwarfs are working well! I'll take my cup of cappuccino and step to the windows, looking outside at the sunny weather.....finally no rain at the horizon!
« : April 19, 2013, 09:11:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #1192 : April 19, 2013, 10:10:25 AM »

i step into the Bar & Grill, feeling some refreshment from the high sun of spring weather: it takes a couple of minute for my eyes to adapt at the low light of the room and see few people running here anbd there preparing the place for the near opening.
I take my bag and walk to the counter where old Joe is cleaning some glasses and giving order to set everything for the opening, when he turns and see me.

"Wellcome HB! you came, at last!"

"Of course......we have to prepear everything for the next event!"

i answer him pointing at my bag. I can see a smirk rising on his face, a clear sign he know what i'm planning.....damn, how he had find it out!? oh well.....

i wink at him and move to the board, trying to find a place in it for the poster i have with me....too many on this small board! well, it's not so small but with all the event we have here in AChat city, maaan.....it began small! Anyway, at last i found a free space in it:

The Bar & Grill invite all of you to the first Furries Party of AChat City!
Join us for it in April 26!

Bunny, kitty, tiger, wolf....free the furry inside you and join us!

I stare at the poster and smirk, thinking at the wild night it can be and wondering how anyone of the usual guests of the B&G will dress for the event! Of course, mine is ready and i know someone who can really enjoy it.....
« : April 24, 2013, 04:08:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

Kingdustin
: 598

« #1193 : April 19, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »

As I was strolling through the bar,  HB caught my eye. she was holding something wild talking to Old Joe. She then move over to bored and place some thing up. curiously I walked over and  came upon a such a lovely made poster.

The bar & Grill invite all of you to the first Furries Party of AChat City!
Join us for it in April 26!

Bunny, kitty, tiger, wolf....free the furry inside you and join us!

I love a good  party but what to were hmmmm......   ;D

Hehehe this will do just fine  8)
« : April 19, 2013, 04:40:24 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1194 : April 20, 2013, 06:10:08 AM »

I saunter into the bar & greet Old Joe, grinning from ear to ear. I nod a greeting at Covems, Sexilicious  & mrsexlover chatting away.

There are new faces  at the bar, talking to Lover and I ensure Old Joe sets up the free drinks for them and go over to say  “Hi “ to Lastrock , Old_goat &  jcm084.

We exchange pleasantries as I welcome them to the bar & tell them to enjoy their drinks, and soak up the atmosphere.  There’s always something happening and they are welcome to join in.

I lean over to the bar bell and ring it vigourously...   " Everybody  Tangoracer has reached a milestone  400 posts  Hip Hip HORRAY,  Hip Hip HORRAY,  Hip Hip HORRAY "   Everyone cheers & claps his achievment  ;D

Old Joe comes over to top up our drinks.
“ Should I even ask what you have been up too?”   Old Joe teases me, placing a welcome cup of hot tea in front of me.
I guess, I have been going around with a silly grin on my face lately and have been caught on more than one occasion singing away to myself.   Obviously  “The Bear effect “

Old Joe starts singing & jigging up & down to the jungle book song  to tease me  as he resumes his work round the bar.... much to the amusement of  Lover & the new comers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kANLOiS0m1o

“ Look for the BEAR necessities,  the simple Bear necessities 
Forget about your worries & your strife
I mean the BEAR necessities,  Old Mother Nature’s recipies
That brings the Bear Necessities  of life...” 

Old Joe animates clenched fists to his heart &  bats his eye lids and adds in a high pitched womanly voice

“ Oh Bear,  make me , take me as your wife “    he continues the song..

“Whenever I wander, wherever I roam,  I couldn’t be fonder of my big home
The Bee is buzzin in her  tree, to make special honey just for  He......”

I burst out laughing at his impromptu performance & Old Joe flourishes and bows , chuckling too.

“ Be careful Joe” I tease him. “ I may remember this when your raise is up for review.”
He chuckles and says “ I hope you do, you may triple my wages”

Still laughing, I say toodle pip to the new patrons & I take my tea to the office & join  Jayc,  JD & Stone in our office  to catch up on business for the day. Lover  & Covems follows me too.

Jayc, Stone & Covems  look like the day after the day before too but in Jovial mood.  JD looks fresh.  Lover is impeccable as per usual.

We all greet each other and  then they all begin  to hum the   “ Bear necessity”   tune too, which nearly causes me to spurt my tea at them.

“ Is this the conspiracy  tune for the day?”  I ask good naturedly and we all chortle as they feign animated  innocence.

We get down to business and after chatting awhile we all go to see to the items on our work list for the day.

I  come across Tango loitering in a doorway  of an unused office, muttering to himself about a plan.  He asks to speak to the management so I signal for  Jayc ,  JD, Covems &  Lover to join us in our office .

Stone comes out of the changing rooms and I ask her   to take the orders for teas and coffees and join us in the office.

Soon, we are settled in  and we turn to Tango expectantly ....

In the meantime, outside at the bar,  Old Joe  &  King Dustin listens to HB ,  taking a message for us in the office....

« : April 20, 2013, 06:23:34 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer

« #1195 : April 21, 2013, 07:34:40 AM »

I stand in the Office with all the management feeling a little nervous thinking it was only going to be Brandy and Stone not all the management Jayc , JD, Lover and Covems.
Stone walks in with a tray of teas and coffees for everyone we all take are mugs off the tray and she goes and sits with Jayc.
They all turn and look at me "Well Tango what's this plan of your's then" Brandy ask's

"Will I was thinking of putting something I learned a long time ago back into use. But and this is way I needed to talk to you all I need same where to do it" I pause for a few seconds "And the room next door would be perfect for it. I will do all the work that is needed to do in there so there wont be any cost to the Bar."

"What do you want to do then Tango" Lover ask's

"I want to start a massage room here" I say with a smile and give Brandy a little wink

The office goes quirt and I take a drink of my tea and look around at everyone

"I would like to put a shower in at the back of the room and paint the room in soft pastel colours and put mood lighting in to set the room off " Taking a sip of my tea and say "What do you think"
« : April 21, 2013, 07:49:27 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #1196 : April 21, 2013, 08:36:08 AM »

I listen to Tango's  idea with genuine interest.   I had the good fortune of being the subject of Tango's amazing foot massage and  then later, on another day,  a neck, head & shoulder massage.   The man knew what he was talking about &  certainly knew the trade.

He opened up a rolled paper, flip chart size and showed his plans and idea for his massage parlour.

He had thought, long & hard about it.   There were  a couple of massage tables for full massage treatments,  a couple of Dentists type chairs - for Tango's  head & shoulder massages & foot & leg massages,  a large  shower room at the back  and  a separate room next to it with a   hot tub & spa area.

Pastel colours and luxurious  carpet for the flooring.   Changing rooms and lockers for clothes and AB&G fluffy bathrobes & towels.
Cupboards for his oils & massage lotions &  numerous massage tools and secret tools to relax his clients.

Tango's presentation of his idea was impressive & all the management were keen on the idea.   It would compliment the Bar & Grill , and be a nice treat for customers &  performers on stage as well as patrons taking part in the pit wrestling &  Mechanical Bull challenges.

Not to mention,  a nice treat after a hard days work.

All voted in favour of the spare office being used for such a venture.  An agreement was quickly come to about a % of the takings with a few free massages negotiated for the management & a guest.

Covems  offered the services  of himself and the dwarfs for the rooms to be partitioned &  prepared .   In fact, we all offered to do our bit to help out.

The meeting was drawn to a close after awhile, all looking forward to try it out at the opening of the  AB&G  Massage Parlour &  mini  Bath  House.

Tango was pleased his idea was taken so favourable .   He was looking forward to opening it .

I ventured outside and Old Joe caught my attention and told me that HB had been in about a Furry Party he was planning on Friday 26 April 2013. The poster was already on the AB&G notice board. 

" Great Idea "  I tell Old Joe.    I wander over to check out the poster .   Very impressive and fancy dress too. That's just perfect.

The posters next to it reminds people of the voting and reading of   The Erotic Story Contest 4   " First Time "    VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CONTEST STORY,

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

And that the  Achat Paper Chase was asking for volunteers to take part :-

Forum Home Page / Organizations & Events /  Events  / New Game Achat Paper Chase  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2390.0.htm

The Hunting of the EASTER  EGGG (s)  would also be starting soon, and  prize for the correct number counted.

Forum Home Page / Organizations & Events / Contests /  Hunt the easter eggg
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2346.0.html

I look at the colourful posters  and go back to the furry party ...  I think I know just the costume to wear..... :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #1197 : April 21, 2013, 10:53:01 AM »

Turning I nearly bump into jcm0824 just about to leave but checking out the notice board and the  Furry party before he goes.

"  Are you  going to come to the Furry Party? "  I grin at him

" I might have to come to see what its all about "  He  smiles back

" I hope you do, don't forget its fancy dress now -  seems a furry animal is the order of the day ,  any ideas as to what you may come as? " 

He shakes his head but looked deep in thought.  He turns to leave and starts to whistle ... 

“ Look for the BEAR necessities,  the simple Bear necessities 
Forget about your worries & your strife
I mean the BEAR necessities,  Old Mother Nature’s recipies
That brings the Bear Necessities  of life...”

" mmmm ,  seems I'll be stuck with that song for a bit  "  I chuckle  after him  ,   "  You come back soon now  " 

jayc
: 1600

« #1198 : April 21, 2013, 01:15:33 PM »

We all listen to Tango’s request with interest,  after hearing the details and some Q&A we green light the project with nods from the staff. As the meeting breaks up I  open my bottom desk drawer and pull out a poster for the events board.

I follow Brandy out to the bar and introduce myself  and my lovely spouse Stone to Jcm0824, we shake hands and he assures us he will be back for the party. I walk over to the events board and try to find room for our poster.

Shaking my head I notice old events are still posted. “hey Joe you need to keep this board up to date “ as I take down the Halloween and Christmas party announcements. Joe waves me off with a hand telling me he is not listening to me, Like always

After a few minutes I have organized the events board and have made room for my poster. I tack it up and step back to look.

SECRET BLIND DATE HOSTED BY STONE & JAYC
1ST DRAWING MAY 20 2013
SEE  FORUM/EVENTS/SECRET DATE FOR THE RULES AND DETAILS

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.msg0/topicseen.html#new
« : April 21, 2013, 01:24:06 PM jayc »
hentaiboy69

« #1199 : April 22, 2013, 04:11:53 AM »

Sitting on the counter stool, i look at people watching at the new posters in the board: seems like the two new event are catching the attention of the new and the old guest and it's exactly what i expect! but lot of think must be done before the party can start....i have to work on my costume for it and there are a others two i have to do for some friends!

"better go home and work on them" i say to my self, when i see Master Tango coming out the Management Office talking with Brandy and having a satisfy smile over his face. I know he have something in his mind but he don't had tell about it....a surprise for everyone, he said....uhmmm....wonder what is it!! I step down from my stool and and reach them, holding my Master from behind, kissing his neck, then i turn to Brandy and wink at her, pointing at the board.

"The party is on his way, Brandy....and your costume too! I'll bring it to you really soon and i'm sure you will love it!"

"Really!? Great news, HB!" she answer me looking at the costumers reading all the news on the board "i'll wait to see it! now excuse me, but new guest need a proper welcome!"

"Of course......the Bee welcome!" i say smiling, looking at her leaving us alone and join jcm0824.

"What a nice surprise to find you here, Master....." i whisper at him, lettimg my hand running down to his abdomen and kissing his neck again " i had miss you so much, Master!"
« : April 22, 2013, 07:06:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 146  
« previous next »
: