*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112475 )
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1245 : May 07, 2013, 01:23:27 PM »

Tango returns to the stage with HB, the bar fall silent and all eyes are on the stage.

I take a step forward.

"Ladies and Gentleman, i would like you all to witness this ceremony between Tangorace and Hentaiboy"

I tell HB to kneel down and with a nod from her master she does so.

Sexi steps closer and removes the slik cloth from the cushion. There lays a Black Leather collar with a red velvet liner. Around the front of the collar is written in sliver letters the word TANGO. Sexi offers the collar to me and i take it with both hands as Sexi returns to the background

I turn to Tango and HB.

"Tango will you with this collar take HB as your Pet"

Tango anwsers "Yes with this collar i take HB as my Pet"

"And as the owner of your pet do you Tango promise to love, protect her and treat her with the respect and honor that she deserves"

Tango anwsers  "Yes with collar i promise to love, protect, respect and honor my pet"

I give the collar to Tango and he shows it in front of HB

"Do you HB take this collar to show you are Tango's pet and to wear it with pride for all to see"

And HB anwsers me "Yes I do"

"And do you promise to do as your master wishes without complaint or hesitation to the best of your ability"

And HB anwsers me "Yes I do"

Tango steps closer and opens the collar and puts it round HB's neck

"From this moment on let it be known that HB belongs to Tango"

Tango places his finger under HB's chin and tell her to stand up. When she does he take her in his arms and kisses her. The people in the bar start to clap and cheer as Sexi and me leave the stage and leave Tango and HB there.

I give Sexi a wink and wispher in her ear, "Did you know that the Spa is all empty now, maybe we need to try that Hottub  ;)"

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1246 : May 07, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »

Hearing the words coming for my friend "From this moment on let it be know that HB belongs to Tango"
I place a finger under My Pets chin "Stand" I order witch she dose right away.
Taking her in my arms I kiss her full and deep on the lips.

As we kiss the Bar breaks out into claps and cheers and the band starts to play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ruDaAthnU
I take My Pet in my arms and start to dance as we dance I see mrsexlove and sexi disappearing into the Spa

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1247 : May 07, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »

While talking with Freddie, Jane, and James, mrsexlover comes up to me and says it is time, and excusing myself from the group, I follow behind mrsexlover to the pool room. Slipping on down to the ice house, I look around and see all the new improvements since I had last been down there at the opening party. 

Entering into Tango's dungeon, I see all the toys and wish we had time to test them out but we need to get ready. When he tells me not to peek under the cloth, I was so tempted to peek. Placing my hand softly on the cloth, I feel the object underneath and smile.  Moving my hand away before mrsexlover sees that I'm feeling the cloth, I start to slowly unbutton my furry costume.  Little by little revealing my skin as I notice that mrsexlover had looked over and seemed to be constantly watching as more skin appears.  I see him start to smile quite big as he sees enough skin to know that I have nothing on besides the costume. Slipping it off slowly, I see that it is effecting him, and he winks at me. Grabbing each piece of the new outfit and slowly puts it on, I give mrsexlover a little show as I slowly cover my body with clothes again. We head back up towards the bar, and on our way out, I grab the cushion and mrsexlover grabs the smoke pellet.

Right before mrsexlover steps through the pool room back into the bar, he sets off the smoke, so all eyes look towards us as we step through the door. 

I follow mrsexlover up to the stage sashaying my body as we go past all the people in their furry customes. Mrsexlover gets everyone's attention, but I think the whole crowd was already watching wondering what we were going to do next.  After mrsexlover asks Tango to go get HB, we wait patiently and momentarily they arrive on the stage with us. 

Mrsexlover steps forward and addresses the crowd, "Ladies and Gentleman, I would like you all to witness this ceremony between Tangoracer and Hentaiboy." He then asks HB to kneel down in front of her Master, and with a quick nod from Tango, she kneels at his feet. I then move closer and remove the cloth off the cushion revealing the black leather collar with the red velvet liner.  On the front of the collar are the words TANGO in silver letters, and I recognize the collar as the one he used to wear from his Mistress. I offer the collar over to mrsexlover, and he takes it with both hands.  I quietly slip to the back bringing more focus to the going on instead of my sexy outfit. 

Mrsexlover turns to Tango and HB and says, "Tango will you with this collar take HB as your Pet," and he answers, "Yes with this collar I take HB as my Pet."  Mrsexlover continues, "And as the owner of your pet do you Tango promise to love, protect her and treat her with the respect and honor that she deserves." Tango anwsers  "Yes with collar I promise to love, protect, respect and honor my pet."

Mrsexlover gives the collar to Tango, and Tango shows it to HB while Mrsexlover asks HB, "Do you HB take this collar to show you are Tango's pet and to wear it with pride for all to see." HB answers, "Yes I do." Mrsexlover then asks, "And do you promise to do as your Master wishes without complaint or hesitation to the best of your ability." With a broad smile, HB replies "Yes, I do."

Smiling down at HB, Tango then opens the collar and puts it around her neck and seals it shut. Mrsexlover announces to the crowd, "From this moment on let it be known that HB belongs to Tango."  Tango gently places one of his fingers under HB's chin and tells her to stand up. Where he then wraps his arms around and kisses her deeply. Everyone in the audience starts to cheer and clap loudly.

The band begins to play in celebration and Tango takes HB around and around dancing in front of everyone while Mrsexlover and I slip off the stage now that we are done.  While walking, Mrsexlover winks and leans over whispering in my ear, "Did you know that the Spa is all empty now, maybe we need to try that Hottub." Smiles and winks back, "I think that is a great idea," so we slip behind the door and go into the spa while everyone is focusing on Tango and HB.

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1248 : May 08, 2013, 04:34:07 AM »

we were all standing and screaming at Tango and HB
all happily surprised by this unespected show

then the band starts playing a very slow version of "fly me to the moon"
a romantic tune played by many great singers such as frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole..just to say a few
i quicky pick up Jane to the dance floor and we start dancing
holding each other so close and staring at our eyes
i pull her body against mine ...i wanna feel her warm body ....with my right leg between hers i slowly guide Jane with little step to the music surrounding us....
the time stands still and we'r alone in the crowd dancing....i love being lost in her eyes and i whisper the song words....
you are all i long for
all i worship and adore
in other words please be true
in other words i love you
i love you

i stare at her eyes without breathing
and we kiss deeply

Fly me to the moon
 Let me play among the stars
 Let me see what spring is like
 On a-Jupiter and Mars
 In other words, hold my hand
 In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
 And let me sing for ever more
 You are all I long for
 All I worship and adore
 In other words, please be true
 In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
 Let me sing for ever more
 You are all I long for
 All I worship and adore
 In other words, please be true
 In other words, in other words
 I love you

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1249 : May 08, 2013, 06:13:29 AM »

I chat  with Old Joe and glance round. The is bar starting to get full now.  Some couple’s are boogying  on the dance floor. Stone and Jayc are making eyes at each other..... again.  I roll my eyes as they share their 100th kiss!  They have been busy the last few days , Jayc with their “Bat Cave” conversion  and  they have been organising their Blind Date Event.

Forum Home Page / Organizations & Events / Events  /  New Game Blind Date   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.0.html

I sip my tea and chat away to All_For_You,  Tangojane & Freddie.  Little Franky is behaving beautifully in his blow up high chair .  Jane tells me,  Grandma is going to pop in later to collect him and look after him for the night but she wanted him to be part of something special first.  I look a little puzzled but she wouldn’t say more.   

I was quite glad, that Grandma was going to take baby Franky later, the bar could get wild at times. I briefly wondered if Grandma Tango & Old Joe may hit a little chemistry...  I giggle at the thought of Old Joe trying out his chat up lines... I bet he’d heard a few in his time ...

King Dustin & HB make their way to the dance floor  & I pull up Lsdj.  He’s a little reluctant at first but succumbs to my honeyed charm.  We begin to dance, letting the music seep into our rhythm . He’s a handsome man with some great moves. I try to copy some of them badly but he is the perfect gentleman and takes his time to show me th complicated steps and twirls.  I soon begin to master a few of them. We are both giggling and flushed by the time we finish and return to the bar for refreshments.

We join   jcm and Old_goat and I order a jug of my House Special punch  for the people standing at the bar. The little chunks of apples and oranges bob on the top of the red potent alcoholic  liquid.  I pour us all a glass and we chat about the up and coming Blind Date and the fun of the recent Paper Chase event  & the Eggg Hunt still ongoing.  The eggg ‘s even now being found around the Forum Village.  It will be interesting to see who wins the final count. 

The PaperChase teams, IdleVice,   Guerrieri  , Nat Flow Racers, and  Party BoobyTrap  had all showed great sportsmanship and their competitive edge had made is quite enthralling.

Our  local paper, Achat Tattler was also under New Management  and we were all interested to see the next edition in print.

Our attention is briefly interrupted by cheers from the dance floor and we all look over...  it seems the dwarfs have just realised  Pafe & Satoire are dancing naked underneath their fur coats. 

I wave at them , signalling there is another drink behind the bar when they are ready.
“ Your tab?”  Old Joe questions ...  I am just about to agree and then  grin wickedly,  noting Covems hasn’t arrived yet  “ Nah,  put it on Covems tab”  chuckling, “ And  the 10 jugs of punch I am just about to order for all our guests.. Ensure the 2  ladies do have a drink on me though too”

Lover ambles up , flushed having been shaking a mean leg on the dance floor.  He orders a drink to quench his thirst.  I nod to Old Joe again and mouth “ Covems tab “  and burst out laughing.

“ Found her yet? “ I grin referring to his Marilyn, 
“ Not yet” He grins “ But I sure am having fun trying to find her” referring to all the stunning ladies he has already danced with.

I see HB and Tango head off to the New Spa & Massage room just finished  & refurbished.  “ Looks like that room is going to get christened “  I chuckle to my companions.
I had seen it earlier with a personal tour by Tango. It certainly is a fabulous add on to the AB&G with a very interesting  voyeurs mirror in our office.

I take jcm by the hand and tug him up this time,  “ Time for you to test out those dancing legs”  not really giving him a choice.  He chuckles as he places his shield & sword down by his stool.  Like the gentleman he is, he allows me the next few dances.  He too is a great mover  and I wonder if he has Scottish ancestory and what he may be wearing under that loin cloth!!

As we make our way off the dance floor,  the room is suddenly filled with smoke. It’s all very mysterious  & jcm & I hurry to the bar so we can watch what is going on.

Two stunning & mysterious figures emerge from the Pool Room and it takes me awhile to recognise them as Sexilious & MrSexLover.

Tangoracer & Hentaiboy69 are summoned to the stage. We watch in awe.  A tear  fills my eye as I realise Tango is about to make a very serious commitment  to his pet  HB. 

“ So this is the special event  tangojane wanted Franky to be apart of”  I think. I feel like I am at a dear friends wedding and I reach & squeeze  Lover’s hand. 

The ceremony is carried out with solemn  promise.  The words exchanged are so very moving.

At the final stages , MrSexLover announces  "From this moment on let it be known that HB belongs to Tango"
Tango places his finger under HB's chin and tells her to stand up.

Tango takes HB in his arms and they kiss passionately . The whole bar erupts in cheers & claps at the surprise turn of events.
He takes HB’s hand and they walk to the dance floor.  We watch in content happiness for the couple as they dance to their special song.

I notice MrSexLover  & Sexilcious slink off towards the Spa & Massage room, their duties now completed for the night.

I call to Old Joe,   “ Well wasn’t that just beautiful,  I think another round of drinks are called for... On Covems Tab of course !! “

Old Joe chuckles...  and then notices an interesting Grandma arriving and heading towards little Franky.   He might just have to introduce himself to that fine looking woman..... 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1250 : May 08, 2013, 11:47:29 AM »

Now that the bar is busy with Tango and HB, Sexi and i have the spa and more importantly the hottub to ourselves. As we enter i ask Sexi to wait a second as i return Tango's spare dungeon key to his desk.

As Tango prommised there's a bottle of champagne, perfectly chilled, and to glasses on his desk as a reward to our services. I pour two glasses and hand one to sexi, she takes a sip and smiles at me.

Then she puts he glass down, and starts a striptease act to a tune in her head. She hums while she slowy undresses herself in front of me, teasing me all the time, and i'm smiling at her as i watch the show she is giving me. She is naked now and i open my arms for her and when she steps close i gently kiss her.

While we kiss her hands are staring to open my robe and pulling it down to the ground, then rest of my clothing she takes off. We are both naked now, snuggling and kissing close, our two body's touching.

I brake the kiss and lead Sexi to the hottub and help her to get in. I pick up her glass and give it to her, i also pick up mine and join her in the tub. Sexi moves her body so that she can sit between my legs and leans back on my chest.

I find the controls for the hottub and it starts to bubble gently, i also find the button to turn on the music. We sit there relaxing with the music playing gently in the background, sipping from the champagne and kissing in between the two sips.

« : May 08, 2013, 11:56:09 AM mrsexlover »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1251 : May 08, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »

After we enter the spa room, Mrsexlover excuses himself to return Tango's spare key to the dungeon.  While he is gone, I get my first glimpse around the new room and think it looks marvelous. Giggling softly, I notice the one spot is a bit messy and know who the two people were that had already broken in that part of the spa room.

When Mrsexlover comes back into the room, he grabs the bottle of champagne and pours the drink into both glasses.  Offering one over to me, I take it and sip before smiling wickedly over at him.  Setting the glass down on the table, I slowly wiggle my body around in front of him dancing to some unheard music.  Humming softly, I start to take the cloaked part of my outfit off and dance enticingly with it before draping it over his head with a little giggle.  I undo the belt and take off the weapon on my side.  Placing the fake weapon on the table, I rub my hands up and down my body, lingering around the more intimate areas. I smile as I notice that Mrsexlover's breathing is quickening as he starts to get a little excited from my teasing. I then slowly very very very slowly take off my bra and panties and drop them to the ground. 

Mrsexlover opens his arms, and I step closer and gently kiss him while rubbing against his body.  Feeling too many clothes, I start to open his robe and drag it off his body and let if fall to the ground.  One by one his pieces of clothing are added to the pile of clothes on the floor leaving us both naked in each others arms.  Snuggling in close to his body, we keep kissing and rubbing against each other, exciting each other with the friction of our touch.

Mrsexlover finally breaks the kiss and helps me into the tub. He then gives me my glass and steps into the tub with his glass in hand. Sitting behind me, I lean back against his chest while he messes with the controls on the hot tub making it bubble and warm up.  He then turns on some very nice music, and we sit there for a bit sipping the champagne and kissing each other.

After a bit, I turn slightly, so I am facing him and "accidentally" spill some of the champagne onto my breasts. Seeing the spilled champagne, Mrsexlover mentions, "Be a shame to waste it."  He then leans down and slowly licks up the champagne off of my breasts.  Time after time, I spill some on myself in various locations on my chest bringing him closer then further away from my breasts that are starting to ache for more of the touch. Leaning into his touch, he starts to circle closer to my nipple. Circling his tongue ever closer but not quite touching, he pulls me closer and starts to pour some of the champagne on my body himself.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1252 : May 09, 2013, 04:03:47 AM »

Waiting for my Master call, i'll clean the messy message bed where, till few minutes ago, i was laying under my Master body when, suddenly, someone knock at the SPA door.

"Are you ready My Pet!?"

"Yes, i am!" i reply opening the door and staring at my Master in his suit.

"Are you ready for my surprise, my Pet?"

"I am, Master.....you make me so curious about it that i can't wait mre to see it!"

Master take me in his arm and lead me to the main room of the B&G, when i notice two hooded figures on the stage calling us and asking to join them on it. The first thing who run in my mind is about those two figure......who are they, and why they want us on the stage with them!? I swallow nervously while we walk to the the stage and stop in front of them. The hooded man approach us and order me to kneel....what the....i think, but Master nod at him, clear sign i have to obey him....

When i'm on my knees in front of the man, he step closed and start to talk, but in my mind all had turn black....only the words of my Master make me back to reality.

"Yes, with this collar i promise to love, protect, respect and honor my pet"

The hooded man give a  collar to master Tango and he shows it in front of me. then the hooded figure continue

"Do you HB take this collar to show you are Tango's pet and to wear it with pride for all to see"

"Yes I do" i simply answer

"And do you promise to do as your master wishes without complaint or hesitation to the best of your ability"

"Yes I do"

Master steps closer and opens the collar and puts it round HB's neck, then the misterious man continue

"From this moment on let it be known that HB belongs to Tango"

Master Tango place his finger under my chin and tell me to stand up, just to take me in his arms and kiss me. Then he lead me to the dance floor, while our friends cheers at us......the band start to play "Fly me to the moon" and we dance slowly under the spot ligth, while other couple join us little by little: Jane and Freddie are close to us and i hear his words.....he really love Jane! I smile thinking at them, at me and my Master......what a lovely night it will be and how sweet he was in the organization of this surprise! I stare at his eyes then kiss him deeply.....i don't know how long was that kiss, all i now is i can feel my heart bumping faster in my chest, like if it want to jump out of it....maybe it was short, but for me it looks endless....and only the end of the song bring me back to reality.

"I....i need to sit a moment, Master...." i say, a little puzzled

"Let's move to the bar, my Pet..." he say, taking my hand and leading me to the counter.

I sit on one of the stool and look at my self reflexed on the mirror behind the counter: the collar is made in black leather and have a red velvet line.....on the front, written in sliver letters, i can read the word TANGO.....i stare at it, at that word......my Master name! In my mind, i can hear the promise we exchange.....it makes me happy but worried at the same time.....this is the first time i do something like this and many doubts are now filling my head!

"Are you ok, my Pet!?" i hear my Master ask me.

I turn to look at him....he is always here, near me....he want me and i want him too.....i don't know how things will goes from now on, all i know is we both try to do our best. I smile at him and place my hand over his, then turn to look around.....another wonderful party with my Master, here at the Bar & Grill!

"It's ok, Master......but you know.....the party is not ended! And more fun will be on the way...."

He nod at me, then hold me tight in his arms.......
« : May 09, 2013, 08:58:12 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1253 : May 09, 2013, 12:30:28 PM »

Standing with Freddie at the bar watching the wonderful ceremony and watch Tango take hid Pet into his arms and lead here to the dance floor and the bar fills with the sound of Take Me To The Moon.

Freddie takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor and takes my in his strong arms and we start to move to the slow music. Feeling Freddie's leg move between my legs and lead me in our dance. Feeling him tighten his hold around me as he starts to sing softly in my ear.

I whisper in his ear "you take me to the moon every time we'er together my love"

I pull him closer to me letting him feel the heat from my body against his.
Losing myself in the moment time stands still as the room moves around us.

Out the corner of my eye I see two ladies walk into the Bar

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1254 : May 09, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »

I make my way into the bar, looking around and taking everything in sight. People dancing, laughing, getting intimate, among other things. My head is filled with thoughts.

Having heard so much about this fun and intriguing place, I had decided to finally make my way to it at last. I had gone out and bought my outfit earlier on in the week. As soon as I finished work, I headed home to get dressed and ready. I got into my furry little she-wolf costume. The tight corset outlining and highlighting my curves, along with my petite frame and small waist.

My thoughts come to a halt. I look around once more. Slightly nervous and excited at the same time. With my feet sore, I decide to skip the dance floor for the time being and make my way to Old Joe, planting myself on a stool.

"Why hey there Joe!" I exclaim, grinning. "You probably don't know me as of yet, I'm new around here. Name's Amy." I reach out to him with my hand, greeting him.

"Nice to meet ya Amy! Glad to have ya here. Would ya like something to drink? First drink is on the house!"

"Why of course," I smile, taking the punch he hands out to me. Taking a sip, I sigh in relief.  Feeling relaxed, I kick back, enjoying the fun sight whilst taking in everything for the time being  :)
« : November 22, 2015, 12:15:20 PM ItsAmy123 »

Brandybee

« #1255 : May 10, 2013, 11:28:31 AM »

At Jcm's naughty disclosure, I know I'm going to keep a close eye on that loin cloth ... just in case it rides up some  :P

I sip my drink chatting pleasantly with the guys at the bar, when the She-wolf enters and orders a drink. Old Joe smiles and waves good bye to Grandma Tango & Franky as they leave for the evening. He places a piece of paper in his pocket, grinning ear to ear.  Seems he got her number after all !!

He serves the She-Wolf  a drink on the house. She introduces herself as Amy. I immediately recognise her and go say " Hi"

We air kiss each other and both twirl around and admire the costumes we are wearing.  " Good to see you finally ventured in here...  order some more drinks when you are ready ... just tell Old Joe ... Covems Tab "      :o

We join up with  Jcm, Lover & Old Goat nearby  and discuss whether they are game to try  JD's ( James_Dean ) mechanical bull.  ;D

( A girl just has to think of interesting ways for that loin cloth to edge up ....    ;)  )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1256 : May 10, 2013, 12:36:43 PM »

Standing at the bar holding my Pets hand when I feel a hand on my shoulder "Hello Tango" I hear from a familler voice.
Turning around "WOW Rachel what are you doing here?" I question

"I'm here with Grandma Tango to get Franky home and its been a long time since I'v been here."she reply's
"And have you seen my girl around and hows this pretty fox with you here" she asks

"Rachel this is HB she is my sweet Pet" I turn to HB   "My Pet i would like you to meet Rachel  this is All_for_you's mum"

"Nice to meet you " they both say

"Is that Joe behind the Bar Tango" Rachel asks "yes that's Old Joe, WHY?" i ask

"Not seen him in years" she says and kisses my on the cheek "nice to meet you HB" Rachel say's

I watch as she walks down the bar and leans over and taps Joe on his shoulder, he turns to see how had tapped his shoulder and just frozen with his mouth open. After a few seconds "RACHEL is hat really you" Joe says in amazement. He leans over the bar and Hugs her and Kisses her deep and full on the lips.

I see Grandma Tango walking up to me with little Franky in her arms I give him a little kiss and she takes him off home for the night.........
« : May 10, 2013, 12:39:36 PM tangoracer »

Covems
: 1688

« #1257 : May 10, 2013, 01:03:37 PM »

Having donned my big balled monkey suit, I sneak my way through the passageway to the door that leads to the stage.  I open it and peek in.. "Good."  I think... "there's no one there."  Seeing my opportunity, I make my way to the microphone and tap it a couple of times.  "Is this thing on?"  I ask....

A man earned his living circumcising elephants.
He hated the work, but the tips were big.

What do you call an adolescent rabbit?
A pubic hare.

What do you call a heard of masturbating bulls?
Beef strokin' off

"Now... since this is a furry party... I would like to sing a little song I learned a long time ago.  It's called   "Monkey Farts."

My Father came here from his home in Ireland.
He was quiet, but they said that he was wise.
He and mother did their best,
Gave us a home and all the rest.
But to talk to us he never had the time.

Sure he'd say pass the butter,
Or come here young man.
Or keep quiet or
"No you can't have a dime."

Until the day that I was leaving,
When Dad finally found a reason,
To share with me his philosophy of life.

He said:
A monkey's fart should smell like a banana.
English farts should smell like cups of tea.
The fartin' of a fairy should be very light and airy,
And when a father farts I hope you'll think of me.

An Irish fart should always lilt with laughter,
It should melt your heart and melt your shorts as well
A lion's fart should roar with power,
Cukoos should fart every hour.
A Nun's fart should have meaning but no smell.

A strong man's fart should sound out like a trumpet.
A pretty girl's should barely even squeek.
But the person you can trust,
Is the one who'd rather bust,
Then ever let one rip right on the street.

Now from my old man this really was an earful.
I tried to understand just what he meant.
His words were primitive but strong,
So I wouldn't get them wrong,
He was saying to be careful as I went.

He was saying to be as happy as I could be.
He was saying to watch myself and those I pass.
Beware who I looked up to,
Or whatever else I might do,
And know that most of what your get from folks is just escaping gas.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1258 : May 10, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »

This wasn't a good night, Stray was together a friend's acquaintance in his car, he was accompanying her to home, when he tried to put one of his dirty hands under hers skirt.
She was literaly jumped out from the car and walked to the nearest group of people, they was out of a nightclub.

The sign was telling "Achat Bar & Grill", she had never heard about that place, there was lot of noise, she hate noise. He glanced behind her and seen the maniac who was going out from the car and was watching in hers direction with a confused expression.
She was not interested to explain to him why he was a dirty sexual maniac and so, fighting again the loud noise, she entered into the B&G.

There was lot of people there, girls who was kissing each other, guys sitting at bar chatting with the barman and a weird tiger-girl with a furry outfit. Stray was shocked because the escape of before, when a song was starting, she started to look around for a friendly face or a quiet corner.

(My first not-chat english text! I don't know if it's understandable  :(  )
« : May 10, 2013, 02:26:15 PM stray »

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Brandybee

« #1259 : May 10, 2013, 06:27:56 PM »

Our group turns round when we hear that familiar sound of the mic tap and the Covems cracking some jokes. I am giggling away when a new girl enters and comes up to the bar. I recognise her as the owner of the new fashion house in town.

"Hey Stray, welcome to the bar.  Old Joe, set her up with first drink on the house "  Old Joe sets up the drinks  and I turn to her,  " If you want any more,  just say Covems tab "   

I look up chuckling, Covems is just finishing his jokes and as usual, has set the crowds giggling.  He is also smiling when he sees Pafe & Satoires wonderful fur coats and heels.  Wonder if the smile will stay when he finds out his bar bill.  !!!

I  go behind the bar and ring the bar bell

" Patrons of the AB&G,   Please give 3 cheers for  4 of our customers

Tango has reached 500 posts   HIP HIP  HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYY
jcm has recently reached 100 posts  HIP HIP HORRAYYYYYYYYY
Stray has reached 150 posts  HIP HIP HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYY
HB has reached 4,500 posts HIP HIP HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Everyone claps and cheers theses members for reaching those special milestones  :)

: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 146  
« previous next »
: