*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1114768 )
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1260 : May 10, 2013, 08:55:19 PM »

Having finally recognized a familiar face, I grin from ear to ear! I reply to Brandy's 'Hi" with "Heyy Girl!" and we then make small talk. Twirling around, I show her my costume and then admiringly observe hers. Upon hearing that I can order more drinks on Covems' tab, I chuckle and smirk. I order another glass, and then exclaim "Cheers!", clinking it with Brandy's glass.

I greet Jcm, Lover, and Old Goat, as Brandy introduces us. I smirk and wonder if they'd actually get up on that mechanical bull. That would make for good entertainment  ::)

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the mic and a familiar voice! My jaw drops as I see Covems on stage, as my eyes fixate on the "big ball" portion of his big balled monkey suit. Soon my face forms a smirk, and then indulges in a series of grins, chuckles, giggles, and a fair amount of laughter as he goes on with his jokes.

My eyes remain locked on Covems, until my state of trance is broken by someone ringing the bar bell. I turn around to see Brandy having gone behind there to ring it. I smile at her announcement, and cheer, as well as clap, while raising my glass to the four members for having reached such commendable milestones.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1261 : May 11, 2013, 12:00:43 AM »

After a bit, I turn slightly, so I am facing him and "accidentally" spill some of the champagne onto my breasts. Seeing the spilled champagne, Mrsexlover mentions, "Be a shame to waste it."  He then leans down and slowly licks up the champagne off of my breasts.  Time after time, I spill some on myself in various locations on my chest bringing him closer then further away from my breasts that are starting to ache for more of the touch. Leaning into his touch, he starts to circle closer to my nipple. Circling his tongue ever closer but not quite touching, he pulls me closer and starts to pour some of the champagne on my body himself.

Licking that champagne of Sexi's breasts makes me want more, as her glass is empty, i reach for mine, to keep the game going. "mmmm this must be the best way ever to drink champange" i think by myself.

Her nipples are hard en pointing in my direction, but somehow i manage to circle around them, never touching the nipples. At that time Sexi seems to can't hold on any longer to the tease, and move her boobs ever so slightly that a nipple is touching my tongue.

I don't need any more encouragement and starts to lick that hard nipple in front of me. Twirling my tongue around them before flicking it. Then it's time to put my lips around it and with a little suction going on i pull back. As i hear Sexi moan by my touch i turn my head to do the same to the other one, afterall we can not let that nipple get jelous.

Switching back and forth between both breasts i hear the ringing of a bell and some chears in the distance, comming from the bar, but i don't pay attention to it as Sexi's moans are getting louder and i feel her hands searching underwater, till she finds what she wants and firmly gribs my growing cock.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1262 : May 11, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »

I was confused, that girl had just offered a drink to me and was gone without let me the time to thank her. But the main question was how she knows my name?

My thoughts was stopped by the barman called by that girl "Old Joe" who told me my drink was ready.
After a thanks fleeting I've started to drink my cocktail hoping, without too many hopes, that it was nonalcoholic, I'm nondrinker.

After the first sip I see it was alcoholic, but it would was not nice refuse a free drink, so I've drank it.
After it my head was light and all around me was a bit blurred, I try to get attention from barman and after some attempts I get it.

"Do you need another drink girl?" asks me Old Joe, I try to rearrange ideas, "Excuse me, I'm not feel good, there's a place to be quiet?"

(Dunno if there's a master who controls NPC or what :P )
« : May 11, 2013, 10:59:24 AM stray »

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Lover
: 10350

« #1263 : May 11, 2013, 04:08:11 PM »

(Dunno if there's a master who controls NPC or what  :P )
LOL... no

We all cheer tango, james, hb and stray for their number of posts. I smile to stray "Still new in towm and already 100 - congrats!"  Hugging Amy as Brandy is introducing her. "Nice to meet you. I hooe you enjoy our little village."
When stray and Amy came in I thought it would be Marilyn. Wearing one of the new hair styles but I was wrong.
I look at the bull and grin ;D
"Old Joe, one special cocktail for everyone." I whisper "Make Caipirinha but put treble Pitu in and double brown sugar ;)"
"Hey, let's all have fun. The winner's name wll be written on the blackboard and he gets free drinks for one week. The loosers have to barf and pay the bill! Before we start it I have to prepare something. Will be back in 5 minutes"

I go to the basement. Hidden in a corner I find what I'm looking for. A pole, diving goggles and flippers.

I go to stage, take the mic and cough. "May I ask everyone for his attention?" I wait a few seconds until the room is filled with silence. As you all know we had a game called "Hunt the easter eggg". Today the winner will be declared!" I look around and make a short break.
"The winner is in the bar here and now. He will get 1,500A$ just for counting a few egggs. We want to thank everyone who counted, hid eggs and egggs, the A-Team for giving the prize and my special thanks go to Brandy for helping me doing it."

The band is starting to play Sammy Hagar's "The winner takes it all"
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6642776/SAMMY_HAGAR_Winner_Takes_It_All

While the music is starting I say: " I ask...............................................................
JAYC to come to stage! Give him a big applaud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone is cheering, applauding and calling his name... "JAYC JAYC JAYC JAYC JAYC JAYC JAYC JAYC"

He is looking around, obviously surprised but also smiling. As he is with me we hug and give high-five and Brandy is also hugging him and kissing his cheeks. "Well done jayc. You were the closest, just 2 hidden eggs you haven't found."
We hand him a big check "We're proudly giving you this check, the real A$ will be in your account soon!
Do you want to say something?"

And now Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and friends... I explain a new idea:
We make a little crazy olympiad. A few funny games for everyone. First is called "The fast run". We put the pole to the end of the bar. You put on the flippers and diving goggles, drink one big beer down and run to the poe, around it and come back. The fastest is the winner of this first game. Everyone gets a free drink before" I smile "Isnt that great? You don't have to pay to play but get a prize ;) Write your name to the blackboard. We will start soon."

I go back to our group. "The bull is next game after fast run.Let's make people moving :)"
« : May 11, 2013, 04:33:39 PM Lover »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1264 : May 11, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »

As Mrsexlover keeps licking the champagne off my breasts, I wiggle closer and closer to him and start to rub our crotches together feeling him getting a little harder. Arching into his mouth, my body is so close to his that the little movements splashes the water onto our bodies.

Arching my nipples at just the right angle, Mrsexlover starts to lick my hard nipples. He licks and starts to suck on one nipple then the next making me arch more and more into his body.  Wiggling my body hard against his crotch, I feel him getting harder at the teasing.

Reaching between our bodies, I reach down and begin to stroke his cock taking him to full on hardness.

Placing his hard cock at my entrance, I slowly sink down onto his cock squeezing him tightly.

jayc
: 1600

« #1265 : May 12, 2013, 01:21:50 AM »

Shocked when hearing my name called, I stand, my painted on Cheshire grin even bigger and get hugs and handshakes from my table of friends and join Lover on the stage.

Taking the Mic  from lover
“what can say but thanks and a big thanks to my spouse Stone who after making her own bet went back and checked and realized there were more eggs than she thought and passed that info back to me and growing weary of endless egg talk I Pmed my guess just to get it over with…………..yes my spouse can be very persistent“. The bar laughs as a beaming Stone gives her who me? Look

“we have had lots of celebrations and milestones tonight so I thinks its time we turn this party up a notch, what do you say Brandy, close the cash registers?  I start a low chant “open bar open bar open bar” the bar joins in as Brandy stands and yells “LET THE GAMES BEGIN!”

Lover get to work setting up his arena for drinking games, the sound system kicks in and the party continues

I make my way back to the table and give Stone a big snog just to annoy Brandy who groans at our display of affection or maybe its the sight of a maniacal looking Cat kissing a sexy Raccoon which leads to a discussion of what our offspring would be called.  Raccats?  Catracs?  The table agrees Catcoons and we all raise our drinks and drink to Catcoons.

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1266 : May 12, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »

(Dunno if there's a master who controls NPC or what  :P )
LOL... no
(perfect, I don't know anything about the nightclub and I don't have idea of what the barman could reply to me ^^"...)

Satoire
: 61

« #1267 : May 12, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »

Pafe and I sit at one of the tables near the stage, and take in all the action.  Her coat is open just enough to show a good amount of cleavage.

We look around and take in all the familiar faces.  Some we know, some we don't, some we have been intimate with, some we haven't.  Everyone's costume is magnificent in their own way, and they sort of reflect the personality of each individual.

All the chattering in the bar, the music, the atmosphere.  It's a nice feeling to be in a place where everyone is comfortable being themselves.  "Satoire."  Pafe says to me, "it's so nice to be back amongst our friends."

"Yes it is Pafe."  I say to her as we clink our glasses together.  "I've gone ahead and restarted my subscription.  Covems told me that I actually disappeared from his friends list.  That's how long I was gone."

There's the baby being taken out by his grand mother.  I'm so happy for them with their young family.. there are so many new things they will experience, and I hope they remember to take a moment and remember to breathe.

We get a hug and a kiss from Lover and he inquires about us being warm.  We open our coats and flash him.  "We can cool off in a hurry."  Pafe says to him.  "Or heat it up as the case may be."

We see Sexilicious in her cute Raccoon costume.  "Pafe,"  I ask.  "Have we ever tossed Sexi?"

"No."  Pafe answers.  "Pity, but no, we haven't."

We watch as Tango dances with his HB pet.  Cute, and so nice to see them finding each other.

JCM.. Freddie all faces we've seen but as of yet haven't met.

Stone and Jayc, two more that we know.  Jayc makes an announcement that there's a round of drinks on his team from the Paper Chase Game.  Three cheers are given.

"I think we should just keep putting ours on Covems' tab."  Pafe giggles to me.

"Good idea, Pafie."  I say.  "Won't he be surprised."

MrSexLover and Sexilicious sneak off somewhere.  We notice as they disappear, then reappear in a puff of smoke on the stage.  "Nice touch."  I say to Pafe.  "There's nothing like a good entrance."  We watch the collaring ceremony.  Not exactly my cup of tea, but to each their own, and I'm happy for them both.

"Fly me to the Moon" starts to be played by the band.  One of my favorite Sinatra songs.  I have the urge to get up and dance, but Pafe puts a hand on my forearm, holding me down.  "Let the lovers have the floor Satoire."  She says.  I sit back into my chair.

We see one of the proprietors, Brandybee flittering about the bar, chatting with everyone.  She does well with this establishment... she never misses a person, or fails to chat.  Friendly and courteous, a delightful personality.  I wonder if she would enjoy a tossing.

A few more new faces enter and have a seat at the bar.  An Old Goat, around our age,  and one, a stunning young lady in a she-wolf costume.  She's small, petite like we are.  "Pafe," I say, "I bet she would be fun to toss."

Pafe giggles and says, "Satoire, we really need to catch up here."

"Agreed."  I say as there's a tapping on the microphone and a familiar voice starts telling jokes.

"Where does Covems get ALL these jokes."  I ask Pafe.

"I don't know Sat, but he is a gem."  She says.  We laugh out loud at the Monkey Farts song.  "Leave it to Covems to find a song about farts."

We watch as others enter the bar.  One woman, beautifully dressed in the lastest fashion.  Stunning.  "I know we haven't tossed her."  I say to Pafe.

We hear the bell behind the bar ring.  "Free Drinks!!"  We both shout.  Then Brandybee makes an announcement about posting milestones.  "That's fabulous," I whisper to Pafe, "but I bet she doesn't know that ringing the bell in the States means the person is buying a round of drinks for the entire bar."

"Maybe she does."  Pafe says.  "Maybe she's putting them all on Covems' tab, too."  We both giggle.

Lover gets on stage and announces that Jayc has won the egg hunt and will receive the handsome sum of 1500 A dollars.  Well done!  Then Lover issues a challenge for his game of "Fast Run" and explains the rules.  It's simple enough... just a timed race with drinking a beer.  I can't drink the beer, so I will not take part.  Then a thought runs through my mind.  "Pafie can do it... hmmmmm... and to make it interesting...."

I reach into my Naugafur coat pocket and pull out some bills.  Taking a 50 I slap it on the table in front of Pafe.  It's loud, and all eyes turn to us.  I stand and announce in my loud, stage voice....

"Pafie... I got fifty dollars if you will run the Fast Race."  I take another 50 and slap that down on the table, too.  "I have another fifty for you if you'll run it BARE ASSED!"

Pafe looks at me with that blank look she sometimes gets.  "What's the matter?"  I ask loudly... "Not enough for ya?  Here's another fifty."  And I slap another 50 dollar bill down.  "One hundred and fifty dollars, Pafie... and all you gotta do is run the race without that coat."

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1268 : May 12, 2013, 01:00:14 PM »

I hear lot's of noises comming from the bar,but i don't pay any attention to them as i feel Sexi moving my hard cock. I feel the softness of her lips rubbing against the head as she moves it into such a position that she can let it slide in. Then she slowly sinks down and i feel her warmth surounding me, squeezing and gripping me, and i hear a moan escaping her mouth as she reaches the end of my hard rod.

I kis her passionate while she starts twisting her hips in a circular motion feeling her all around me. MMMMM it's been far to long since we have been together, and i let my body slide down deeper into the hottub.

Pushing Sexi up, i take the movement over in our passionate love game so she can lean her body onto the edge of the tub. With long strokes i slide in and out her heavenly pussy and start to make more waves in the tub then it tub did on it's own.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1269 : May 12, 2013, 05:07:02 PM »

Gripping tightly to the edge of the hot tub, I feel him sliding in and out of me. He went deeper and deeper and every stroke he sped up a little as the strokes brought more and more juice coating his cock. The waves splash up onto my body sending small shivers through me at the sensation.

Moaning and pushing back on his cock, I meet his thrusts every time. He places his hands on the lower back pushing me down even further, so he can slide in even deeper.

Leaning close, we kiss each other hotly sliding our tongues into each other sharing the hot passion we have together.

jayc
: 1600

« #1270 : May 12, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »

After toasting Catcoons , I suddenly recall the package given to me by Grumpy earlier that day. it’s a promo DVD for Blind Date we made with the dwarves earlier in the week. I have a vivid flashback of that horrible day.

Stone is wearing a very revealing red baby doll negligee and way to high heels and im wearing grey pajamas and silk bath robe and to finish the Hugh Hefner homage a slender tobacco pipe.

Sensing my apprehensions Stone smiles at me and tugs my hand “relax this will be easy, just like we practiced at home, what could possibly go wrong?” as we enter the storage room of the Bar I hear Grumpy bark  “QUIET ON THE SET!” 

I come back to reality and whisper to Stone
 “hey I got the blind date promo DVD from Grumpy”
“oh no” she chuckles softly “have you watched it?”
“no I needed a few drinks first “ I smile
Taking my hand “lets go watch it in the office”

We  make our way to the office and switch on the new equipment recently installed and the large TV mounted on the wall.

Unknown to us,  the switch is also down for displaying the image on the big screen in the bar area.  Whatever is on the TV in the office, is played on the link to the massive drop down screen in the bar.

All can see it……..we sit on the couch and I hit play on the remote.

The promotion video clip for  Blind Date opens with stock footage of a busy  metro scene  people walking along the streets.  It’s amateurish , but then, somehow, that is what makes it so appealing.

Covems’s voice suddenly begins to narrate,   “Spring has come to Achat City and to our Forum realm. Are your looking for someone new?  Try BLIND DATE.”

The image shrinks to a heart shape then expands to show Stone and Jayc standing side by side, a bed sheet covering a wall of beer cases in the background. The song “Smooth Operator”  by Sade plays in the background.

Stone  “Hi I’m Stone
Jayc     “And I’m Jayc”  , he  puffs on his pipe, trying to look cool & sophisticated .
Stone  “Looking for a fun date but just cant find the time?”
Jayc   “Try Blind”   His voice is then drowned out by the beeping back up alarm of a delivery truck… and he looks annoyed…
Grumpy’s voice is heard shouting    “CUT!”

A quick edit and the film continues….
Jayc is seated in Old Joe”s beat up recliner chair looking at the camera puffing on his pipe.  Stone does a slow erotic dance in front of him.

Jayc  “At BLIND DATE we do all the leg work for you. All you have to do is sign up. Its’ that simple.  What red blooded male can say no to a sexy lap dance?” He motions to Stone’s overly exaggerated sexy  dance moves & pouting lips.

Stone, looking appropriately sexy,  suddenly breaks a heel on one of her 3” shoes. She staggers, unlady like  and flops into Jayc’s lap in a heap. She quickly tries to recover, as though the fall,  is all part of the act but … fails abysmally.
Grumpy  shouts “CUT!”

A quick edit.
Stone sits in the recliner looking at the camera as Jayc massages her slightly sprained ankle.

Stone….”Girls imagine a foot massage from an interesting & hot gentleman”

Jayc looking a little green around the gills, takes the pipe out his mouth with a look of disgust and places  it in his robe pocket. He clearly looks pale from the potent nicotine   He smiles bravely and tends to Stone’s feet in exaggerated gestures.

Pachi the Panda wanders onto the set and sniffs at the camera,  then brushes aside  Jayc . A commotion can be heard off screen followed by giggles and laughs as he  buries his massive head in Stone’s lap for an ear scratching.
Jayc rolls his eyes  & attempts to push Pachi aside……FRRRRRUUUUUUMP……Pachi lets a noxious fart rip right in Jayc’s face!!!

The set breaks out in loud laughter and Doc can clearly be heard sounding the warning. “CABBAGE FART! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!”
Bedlam ensues as the dwarves and onlookers clear the area. Jayc looks like he is about to throw up. He staggers toward the camera and shuts it off…

A quick edit.

Jayc & Stone are standing in front of the camera with champagne flutes and heart balloons in the back ground.

Lover can be seen in the background tidying the set and spraying air freshner.

Grumpy shouts “ And Action”

Jayc & Stone smile at the camera.  Jayc speaks , “ Interested in taking part in Blind Date? “

Lover realizes he is caught on film and hides the freshener behind his back . He smiles at the camera and begins side stepping out of view. 
Then he realizes this could be his 15 minutes of fame and lingers in the background.  He reaches for a marker pen and paper and after writing holds it up,  a special message for his Lady   “ Hello Marilyn  :  ))  “
He mimes the words,  too.  And grins, craning his neck to make sure he’s in the frame.

Stone speaks, “ And meeting new people?  Then sign up for Blind date, Coming your way….. Soon “ 
While she’s talking,  the pipe in Jayc’s pocket begins to smolder and small flames begin to lick  unnoticed at his robe.

They both raise their glasses to toast to “ Blind date “ and as they sip. Jayc  suddenly feels the heat and jumps up and down shouting. He pats frantically at his pocket. Stone panics and throws her champagne at him . She hits him full in the face instead of the smoking pocket.

Sneezy is the hero of the hour , he grabs a fire extinguisher and fires foam at them both.  They get covered in white foam and then he lets loose an almighty sneeze,  with a great whooshing wet force.  A snotty goo lands on Jayc’s head. The last shot is a close up of Jayc  an expression of horror on his face and snotty goo hanging from his hair…..

The screen goes black with  white graphics
EVENTS/NEW GAME/BLIND DATE
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.0.html

I hit the stop button doubled over in laughter, we catch our breaths and regain some composure.
“hey we tried” I manage to get out
“lets go get a drink”

We walk out to the Bar to thunderous applauds and no idea why
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1271 : May 13, 2013, 03:03:54 AM »

"here, your drink Miss" old Joe say handing the glasses to Stray, who sip it just to find out it's alcoholic and starting to feel dizzy.

"Do you need another drink girl?" Old Joe ask her

jcm0824 interrupt him, looking at Stray condition: "Give her a coke, Joe! maybe she get better!" 

Stray take the coke from joe and take few sip, tying to rearrange ideas but failing in it: she look around, a little puzzled, then turn back to Old Joe.

"Excuse me, I'm not feel good, there's a place to be quiet?"

"mmmm, there are few.....there is the SPA but i think it's not "free" now....."

Old Joe take a little break, trying to focusing on wich room are now in use by the costumer of the B&G, then he continue.

"The only one is Brandy's office....i have the key.....the couch isn't really comfy but the place is quiet"

Old Joe hand to Stray the key and tell her to follow him, but looks like she's a bit unstable on her legs....Joe hold her arm and lead her to the office, opening the locked door and letting her sit on the couch, adjusting the pillow to let them lie on it for a while. Before leaving the office, he turn to the girl and ask

"There is something else i can do to help you, Miss!?"
« : May 15, 2013, 01:33:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1272 : May 13, 2013, 03:31:07 AM »

After being introdcued to All_for_you mom, i turn to little Franky and kiss him on forehead and smile at him

"Hope to see you soon, little F!"

Then, i turn to All_for_you mom

"It's was a pleasure to met you......Karen is a precious friend!"

"she is..." she reply, then look at Master Tango "take care of him, HB!"

"i will.....he is my lovely Master!"

with my Master's arm around my waist, we look All_for_you mom and Little F moving out the B&G, then, i feel my Master grip getting stronger

"You really want to take care of me, my Pet!?"

"Of course Master......you have some doubt about it!?" i reply smiling at him, but i have no time for it cause his lips suddenly close on mine, cutting my breath for a minute or more. Then, he give me a penetrating sight and talk

"Go and change......it's time to have my Dragon Girl near me...."

"Yes, Master!"

I leave for the hidden passage and reach my Master dungeon, where in the morning i had put all i need to change into the Dragon Girl: the corset and panties are on the black mannequin in the changing room and same for the wig with the horns. The gloves and the stilized dragon's head are over the drawers and the boots near it.

it takes me few minutes to prepare all then, while changing,i can't avoid to stare at my body reflexed on the mirror: the red and black colour of the suit perfectly match with my new collar.....
« : May 13, 2013, 09:23:22 AM hentaiboy69 »

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1273 : May 13, 2013, 03:44:16 AM »

While he was driving me to the Brandy's office my head was completly filled with confused thoughts, and I surprise me thinking where are all the hot guys here? I was tipsy but I did not realize this, silly me and my idea about don't drink alcohol, now with a just few sips I was in that condition.

"No thanks, you're so kind, thank you."

Old Joe left me alone in the office, lying on the couch I turn my head around for watch where I was.
I notice a weird mirror, seems one of those fakes one that let people watch through them. I stand up and walk to it for watch what there was behind it and I see two who are having sex in a bath. He was fucking her and they was kissing each other.
In a normal day, where I've not drank an alchoolic drink and I'm in the full of my faculties I would left the room and I would gone to dance.

But this wasn't that day, and I was not in my faculties, so I surprise my hand moving slowly under my miniskirt rubbing my pussy.

Covems
: 1688

« #1274 : May 13, 2013, 05:52:40 AM »

Having finished my little fart song I leave the stage and head for the bar.  I can feel the big balls of my "big balled monkey suit" swinging side to side with each stride.  Satoire says something about hypnotising as I pass by their table, but I didn't catch it all.  I need a sarsparilla.

Miss Brandy rings the bell, and I think "Free Drinks!"  as it sounds, then she makes her announcement of the posting milestones.  I sidle up next to the sexy she-wolf and press my shoulder into her, causing her to lean to her right.  "Hi Joe."  I say.  "Dig me out a cold bottle of sarsparilla, will ya?"  I push the she-wolf a little more, until she pushes back.  She turns to look at me and I look her in the eyes.

"Welcome to the AChat Bar & Grill."  I say to her, our eyes locked together.  "I am glad you have made your way in."

I take a step back to take in the whole picture.  "I must say, I expected a wild cat, but this get-up is a hot one... does..."

My question is interrupted by a loud bang from Pafe and Satoire's table.  Satoire stands and in a voice that can be heard over everything challenges Pafe to run the Fast Run naked, slapping down 50 dollar bills with each challenge.

I slide my hand in the pocket slit of the monkey suit, only to remember that I'm not wearing anything underneath it.  I have no pocket to get into.  "Joe, quick."  I say  "Give me 100 bucks from the till, and put it on my tab."

"Your tab is pretty high Cove."  Joe says to me.

"What?   Huh?"  Is my reply.  "Never mind, just give me two 50's if you have them."  Joe hands me the bills.

"Excuse me."  I say to Amy.  "I'll be right back... don't move."

I go over to the table where Satoire is still standing and toss the two 50's onto the little pile of bills.  "I'll get in on this... here's a hundred more Pafe."

"I don't want this money."  Pafe says.

"Then give it to that Super Storm Relief charity you're working for."  I say.  "In fact Pafe... whatever gets raised here for you to run the Fast Run, I'll match it with my own donation.  Right now it's 250.  The choice is yours."

The television screen blinks to life, and we all watch the antics and out takes of Jayc and Miss Stone attempting to make their promotional video for the Blind Date.  It's funny, and I remember doing the voice overs and breaking up while doing so.  There's something to be said for mayhem and chaos... especially when it's happening to other people.

With my cheeks hurting from laughing, I make my way back to the bar and again sidle up to the she-wolf.  Pressing my shoulder into her again, causing her to lean to her left this time.  "Hi... come here often?  Does..."

Again my question is interrupted by hoots and cheers and applause when Miss Stone and Jayc come back into the bar.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 146  
« previous next »
: