*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112478 )
old_goat
: 450

« #1275 : May 13, 2013, 05:56:05 AM »

I watch as Old Joe takes Stray to Brandy's office with interest and think to myself, "This could be an opportunity".
"Does the lady need anything" I ask Old Joe when he returns.
"Perhaps some coffee would help" he reply s.
"I will take it to her then" I volunteer.
Taking the tray with coffee, cream and sugar I make my way to Brandy's office door and knock.
I open the door to find the young lady watching through the two way mirror. Her hand is busy inside her skirt.
"Oh - Excuse me miss but Joe thought this coffee might halp clear your head" I say with down turned eyes trying not to spoill the moment.
She hardly acknowledges my presence in the room. I move slowly to place the tray on the desk.
"Is there anything else I might be able to help you with?" my question comes more as a request than an inquiry.
I wait watching not unaffected by the sight of this beautiful young woman touching herself before me.

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1276 : May 13, 2013, 06:23:42 AM »

I think I hear someone open the door and ask me something.
Not sure if just my imagination or what, but I don't take care to him and I continue fondle myself and I move up the skirt for facilitate the action.

I'm hypnotized by the scene behind the mirror and I can't stop watching it. Little moans start come out from my mouth when I bend a bit my legs.

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1277 : May 13, 2013, 09:41:16 AM »

As Franky leaves for the night I hold my Pet around her waist

"you really want to take care of me,My Pet" I tease 

"Of course Master......you have some doubt about it!?" she reply smiling up at me,as her words leave her sweet lips I lean down pressing down on my Pets Lips making her catch her. We kiss for a minute or two then give a penetrating sight,

"Go and change......it's time to have my Dragon Girl near me...."

"Yes, Master!"

My Pet Kisses me and slides off her stole I give her a gentle slap on her Ass as she heads off to the pool room and down my Dungeon

"Don't be long my Pet"

As my Pet goes out of site I look at myself in the mirror behind the bar and see I'm in my suit and turn to and look over at the spa room where my costume still was. Then over to the bar doors and the bag on the back seat of my car, I head for my car and grab the bag and smile to my self pulling out of the bag Black jeans leather waist coat and my trusty Cowboy hat 

I stand in the car lot and strip off to change,

I hear BEEP BEEP BEEP as a car goes by looking up I see an SLR Mercedes Mclaren  "There's only one of them in this town" I think tomyself and wave My hand as it goes off up the road. I smile to myself and finish changing and get back into the bar.......

Just in time to see Covems put two $50 bill on the table infront of Pafe and Satoire and wonder what's that all about

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1278 : May 13, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »

It takes me few minutes to prepare all then, while changing, i can't avoid to stare at my body reflexed in the mirror: the red and black colour of the suit perfectly match with my new collar.....

I run my finger over it then to the ring in the front pulling it a little to test how tight it is and to feel the sensation it give to me: lovely! I close my eyes and imagine my Master pulling it strongly and facing closely to me: is he going to kiss me or slapping my cheelks!? Mmmm, i can't wait to find it out! Faster as i can, i wear the remaining parts of the costume and set the make up, then i run back to the Bar & Grill.

I look around, just to find my Master talking with some of the costumers who i can't recognize cause of the mask they are wearing: i sneak behind him and when i'm to step away from him, i jump on him, blocking his arms and pushing my body tight against him. I'll start to slowly lick his neck till i reach his ear and chew it a little......a soft moan come out of him and i take advantage of it pushing two finger in his mouth then whisper him

"You had look for your Dragon Girl, Master.......now, she's here to play with you...." i smirk, then continue "are you sure you want to play with me!?"

Being unable to talk, he nod at me sucking at my finger: i bite my lips, enjoing that feeling through the latex of the glove and then move my finger out of his mouth, making them sliding long his chin, down to the neck till my finger are over is tie. I remove it and open his shirt, then i set his arms free and tied his tie on the collar's ring.

"Did you want it back, Master!?" i say, grinning at him
« : May 29, 2013, 04:04:47 PM hentaiboy69 »

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1279 : May 13, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »

As I'm about to take a sip of my third drink I feel someone's shoulder nudge mine, pushing me to the right a little. I wait for a second, until I feel another push, and in the midst of retaliating I recognize his voice. I turn to look at him and his eyes lock with mine. It's Cove, the guy who was just on stage making me giggle like crazy. The guy who I couldn't take my eyes off of.

His gaze sends me into a trance. I can barely choke out a word as he greets me and welcomes me to the bar.

*Say something.. say something.. say  something* I think to myself.

As he compliments my costume, I finally manage to smile. He's about to ask me a question, and I secretly hope I can manage to choke out a reply. His train of thought is interrupted by a loud bang from a table. *Phew* I think to myself, in relief.

I remain in a trance-like site as I continue to gaze at him. I chuckle when Joe mentions him having a high tab. I grin as my thoughts trail back to Brandy's shenanigans. He goes over to Pafe and Satoire's table, telling me not to move. Butterflies start to form in my stomach to my confusion as I fail to remember when was the last time I had such a reaction to someone.

I continue to gaze at him until my attention is shifted to the TV screen. My sides end up hurting from laughing too much at the antics and outakes of Jayc and Stone. *What a good pair* I think to myself 

I sense Cove make his way back. Feeling another little nudge, pushing me to my left, I meet his gaze again as he's about to ask his question. In the midst of him asking, both of our thoughts and attention are drawn away by Stone and Jayc making their way into the bar. My thoughts drift back to his question and what he wanted to ask...
« : May 13, 2013, 09:23:25 PM ItsAmy123 »

old_goat

« #1280 : May 13, 2013, 05:23:52 PM »

I think I hear someone open the door and ask me something.
Not sure if just my imagination or what, but I don't take care to him and I continue fondle myself and I move up the skirt for facilitate the action.

I'm hypnotized by the scene behind the mirror and I can't stop watching it. Little moans start come out from my mouth when I bend a bit my legs.

It is as though she is in a trance. Swaying a little, unsteady on her feet.
I move slowly to just behind her. She feels my presence and slowly leans into my chest.
My hands take a place on each hip to steady her as she continues her assault on her hot little sex.
The smell of her perfume mixed with her woman scent is intoxicating.
For the moment I am satisfied to be the bed she lays on as she whips herself into a frenzy.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1281 : May 13, 2013, 10:12:09 PM »

Sexi moans for more and get from underneath her, just to switch to her backside.

She is still leaning on the edge and as i gide my hard cock in front of her soft sex, she starts to push back. Letting it all slide in deep. She moves her body to the front and back, riding my cock, squeezing it with her pussy while she lets it slide in and out.

Faster and faster she goes, making more bubbles in the bath and water is spilling over the edge.

Somehow i got a feeling someone is watching us from behind that big mirror, and when the music dies down between two songs i hear a little moan comming form the otherside.

Now i know there is someone there,i smile and wink in the mirror letting them know, i know we are being watched then gets back to sexi who is fucking me hard with her moves, and i slap her as cheek to encourage her to keep going.

But in the back of my mind i still wonder who is there behind the mirror, and if he, she or they got the guts to join is as i know both Sexi and i love a good sex party with more people joining in :)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1282 : May 14, 2013, 03:36:28 AM »

I was lost watching through the mirror when someone touch me from behind, initially I don't care about him, but when the guy behind the mirror winks to me I wakeup from the trance and frightened gasp and move away from the man behind me.
During the action I hit the tray, spilling coffee on the man, who receding. I'm sorry for the inconvenient and scared for the reaction I say "Oh, I'm really sorry... I'm... Sorry, I go. Sorry".

My thoughts was going to the two behind the mirror, my drunk mind was telling to me I should ask sorry for have watched them.
I walk back to the bar and ask to Joe where's the SPA, he point me the door but tries to tell something about a busy room at the moment. I don't care to him and I enter the SPA room.

In the exact moment when I pass the door my mind asks me What are you doing? They are busy! but as usually I don't care, I see the couple in the tub and while I cover my eyes with my hands I say "Sorry I was watching you behind the mirror, I'm drunk.. I guess, sorry!".

I didn't notice my miniskirt had been raised, with my pussy visibile.
« : May 14, 2013, 03:39:36 AM stray »

old_goat

« #1283 : May 14, 2013, 05:43:34 AM »

No stranger to rejection I clean up the mess and move slowly back to the bar.
"Another beer Joe and drop a shot of Jack black in it" I mutter leaning in my corner.
Joe brings the beer and I down half of it and sit quietly contemplating my next move.
Note to self, Self stay away from young chicks, they are nothing but trouble.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1284 : May 14, 2013, 07:39:46 AM »

As Mrsexlover keeps fucking me, I continually moan and get louder, but hearing the loud music and all kinds of noise in the bar area, I am sure that no one out there can hear me. He slides out of my pussy and moves behind me where he places his cock at the entrance of my pussy again. Pushing back onto his cock, I feel him slide deeply inside, and it feels so good that I squeeze him tightly.

He shudders lightly at the tight feeling but is able to compose himself again not wanting to be done so soon. I start riding his cock hard and fast, since my body is so worked up. The bubbles start splashing all over us and over the edge, but I don't care about the mess we are making on the floor. I just need to ride his cock over and over. 

At one point, I hear a soft moan, but I couldn't be for sure as loud as I was moaning loudly as I continually rode his cock.

While he continues to slam his cock into my pussy, he slaps my butt making me squeeze harder on him and wiggle against his cock.

I start squeezing more and more feeling the need build with the slap and the fucking. Sensing I'm near he leans over my back and kisses my neck while he starts to rub my clit sending me over the edge for the first time that night. At that moment the door opened, and I vaguely heard it. When she spoke, she was so soft that it didn't register what she had said as I was coming down from my first orgasm.

mrsexlover

« #1285 : May 14, 2013, 10:05:18 PM »

Sexi keeps squeezing and fucking me harder and harder, and i can sense she is getting close so i lean forward and start to tickle her swollen button.

As she screams loud and lets it all go, i notice the hot looking girl that has the new clothing shop in town standing next to the tub, she has her hands before her eyes and she must have said something but i don't know what as Sexi was cumming so loud. I do notice her skirt is pulled up and there are no panties underneath. I sense she was the one on the other side of the mirror and has been playing with herself as her clit and pussylips are bit swollen.

Sexi still full of lust keeps pushing and pulling her pussy along my hard cock and i turn to this new girl, she still got her eyes covered but i reach and grab her arms and pull her closer to the tub. I gide her to the edge of the tub next to Sexi so that i can bend foward and smell her sex. Kiss it gently and she moans as my tongue comes out to touch her clit.

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1286 : May 15, 2013, 01:05:37 AM »

His tongue was licking my clit, I didn't expect that could be happened. I moan when his tongue continue what I was doing behind the mirror, and I open my legs for help him licking me.

I put my hand on his head and I push him closer to my pussy, meanwhile, the girl is being fucked by him and moan during an orgasm.
In the rush I get close to the tub and I fall into it, making splashes all around it and falling on the man.

mrsexlover

« #1287 : May 15, 2013, 10:10:39 PM »

Suddenly this hot looking and very tasty girl trips and lands in the tub on top of me, also breaking my bond with Sexi. But before she could say sorry i grab her wet shirt and pull it off.

She giggles as her boobs are now showing and reaches down for the hard pole i have between my legs. As Sexi tries to help her out of her skirt she only has eyes for this long hard new friend she found and before you know it, she takes it deep into her mouth and start sucking on it.

Sexi likes a piece of it too and starts licking my balls from between my legs. Omg these two girls got me good this time, and there are not slowing down either, they just keep going faster and faster.

Now they are both sucking on the tip and Sexi is squizing my balls, they are both out for cream and soon i'm shooting my first load of that night of cream over them both. They both keep sucking it and then look at each other and share my cum in a hot kiss.

What a night and it's still young :) , i might get very tired after tonight but who cares if i got two hot looking babes doing this to me. As i take a sip of my champagne i watch the girls kissing and playing with my cream and prepare myself for the next round, this party is going good so far, hehehe and maybe more people would like to join in later, this tub is more then big enough ;)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1288 : May 16, 2013, 01:26:03 PM »

Standing at the bar when my Dragon Girl jumps on my back pinning my arms to my side and I feel her wet tongue licking my neck. Before I could move or say anything My Dragon Girl pushes 2 latex covered fingers into my mouth I just suck on them loving the taste of the latex fingers.

"You had look for your Dragon Girl, Dean.......now, she's here to play with you...." I hear the smirk in her voice,  "are you sure you want to play with me!?"

Unable to talk I just nod my head My Dragon Girl moves her fingers in and out of my mouth as i suck her fingers. Hearing soft moan from her I suck her fingers a little harder. She pulls her wet fingers from my mouth and runs them down my neck to my tie and undoes it taking it off from around my neck and then opening my shirt feeling her hand move down over my chest and finding my nipples letting my arms go she takes my tie and ties it to the ring on her collar

"Did you want it back, Master!?" she say, grinning at me and holds up the other end of my tie to me.

Taking the tie from my Dragon Girls hand I pull it tight and then pull her to me stopping and inch from my face,

"Yes I have been looking for My Dragon Girl and yes I am going to play with you" I pull her the last Inch and Kiss her red lips holding her to my lips with the tie.........

Kristina82
: 5

female, 30 years, hetero

« #1289 : May 17, 2013, 04:19:44 AM »

His tongue was licking my clit, I didn't expect that could be happened. I moan when his tongue continue what I was doing behind the mirror, and I open my legs for help him licking me.

I put my hand on his head and I push him closer to my pussy, meanwhile, the girl is being fucked by him and moan during an orgasm.
In the rush I get close to the tub and I fall into it, making splashes all around it and falling on the man.
I liked it a lot! Very short and very exciting!

Sorry, my friends, my English is bad. ... Well, never mind ... However, my  French oral, non-verbal, is perfect.... ;)
: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 146  
« previous next »
: