*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1114333 )
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1365 : June 04, 2013, 10:31:03 AM »

Feeling the strong arm around my waist looking into his eyes he takes the goggles from my face and the soft feel of his finger rub over my forehead taking the hair from my face "I Wolkie" she say in a deep whisper.

"I'm All_for_you but everyone calls me Karen" I say in a soft voice *BANG*  *BANG* to gunshots fill the Bar my new saviour pull me call shielding me from harms way. Putting my hand on my hip looking for my pistols but it not there in this outfit "thinking to myself there's nothing in this outfit but me" Feeling his arm pulling me closer.

When my 2 colleagues jump out of the spa shouting *POLICE*naked as the day they were born with the pistols in hand ready for anything. Chief turns to them and stands them down " We got this go back to what you where doing"

Feeling myself tight against Wolfie  as we watch the ladies taking it in turns to leave lipstick on Covems
I hear the soft whisper ... "I'd have had the three girls hogg tied and kissed them one by one"
Hearing the words coming from him I wiggle hard against him....

Richard_Wolf
: 169

« #1366 : June 04, 2013, 03:50:11 PM »

I smiled, no dust , just a lot of smoke from the guns the girl in the cowboy outfit had fired. I realized then that the gun shots had been blanks. I grinned at my reaction. "Well Karen ... I'm pleased to meet you ... " Feeling you wriggle against my body I relaxed my hold on you but not that much you could wriggle free ... You would have to ask me to let go of you.

A girl came in ..introduced herself with a kiss to your cheek and a more familiar kiss to my lips ... "I'm Mollie " she announced as she walked around kissing everyone in sight

Karen
I spoke in that same quiet voice for your ears only. "I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this place Karen .. " I smiled paying little attention to those around me for now. I looked in to your eyes smiling faintly ...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1367 : June 04, 2013, 04:08:01 PM »

I follow Moonie to where Covems is sat  tied up and being teased to death by Pafe & Satoire & Sexilicious with her feather.   I walk slowly  round the chair, seeing the knots are well tied, the red lipstick smeared on his face,   his open cut monkey suit and bare chest & large furry balls hanging down between his legs. The girls  are flashing and kissing him deeply.

I nod to myself pursing my lips – it might just work.  Satisfied I whisper to Mooncalf and she chuckles too. 

I ruffle Covems hair and return to the bar, spotting Mollie kissing all the men at the bar. 

I greet her in delight,   “ Hey girl, I’d kiss your cheek but you know... “  circling in front of my mouth grimacing & shaking my head in whiffy overplay. She  chuckles and nods holding up a sandwich  of onion she’s just bitten into too.  We both burst into laughter.  She orders another drink and we both say to Old Joe in unison “ Covems Tab “  causing us to giggle even more.

I move on to Stone, .. “ I hear you like to Dare people ..” I tease her

“ I have been known.. “ She grins back . 

“ Good,  so let me tell you this”  I move over to her and  the music and rumble of the bar loses my words except for her ears ...

Stone nods every now and then, smiling and chuckling  and says  “ 30 whole seconds”   I nod and continue..

After awhile,  I stop talking, step back, cock my head to one side, eyebrows  raised questioningly  and wait  for her answer......

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1368 : June 04, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »

I was sitting at the bar enjoying the races and teasing the hell out of JMC. When out of no where *BANG BANG*I didn't even get to turn around to look when JCM grabbed me and tucked me behind the bar.  Then I heard the words POLICEI was thinking wow it is getting crazy up in here now.

Then I hear a lot of laughter, I peeked over the bar to see what was going on and the girls where taking turns putting red lipstick on and just placing all these red lips over Covems. I *giggled* to myself, well and this just funny.  JCM put his arm around my waist and piulled me in closer, he  started to lean down and kiss  me. As I  smile up at him when this girl came by and turned him around and  kissed him and then kissed me on the cheek and introduced herself  as "Mollie".   JCM inroduced hisself and then intoduced me. I was looking at her outfit... *thinking to self that is very cute and I love the color purple* I smiled at her thinking she seemed very friendly, as she continued to make her way around the bar kissing everyone.

As she started to make her way around the bar, JCM leaned down and whispered in my ear, "this perfect time to go finish our tour of  the bar,how bout it sexy bunny", as he pulled back  after whispering that into my ear, he got this big smile on his face and winked.  I agreed with him as I finished off my drink I had, and I asked for one to take with me. The look in JCM eyes told me I would need one.  He grabbed my hand and we scurried away unnoticed. I don't even remember where we went, I just remembered pulling him back towards me as we was walking and gave him a kiss sliding my tongue past his sexy lips as we pulled apart. I smiled at him with a devilish smile... "I have been waiting a while to do that again", as I took a sip out of my drink.

"Tell me baby", as I looked up at him" where are we going??" He smiled." ooooh you will see my lil bunny its a surprise."  *damn * I thought to myself he is so damn fine. mm mmm mmmm! "Lead the way I will follow" I said to him.   

jayc
: 1600

« #1369 : June 05, 2013, 01:48:07 AM »

The two loud reports from what sounds like a large caliber hand gun startles the hell out of me, spewing my beer on the bar and nearby party goers. I crane my neck and see Mooncalf brandishing a “hog leg” she seems to be addressing Covems but  I cant make out what she is saying. She holsters the weapon to my relief and my heart starts beating again. I can see Amy smiling as she walks off the dance floor and I get a feeling something is at play here.

Then I see it…….the Chief of police and Satorie, are moving in on the totally unaware Covems locked in a kiss with moonie, then they have him…. in his big ball monkey costume I cant help but laugh.

Just when it cant get any crazier I hear Tango’s booming voice “POLICE”
I spin around to see a wet and naked Mrsexlover and Tango in the “weaver stance” knees slightly bent, a two handed grip on their service pistols  drawing down on the women. When the two officers realize the chief of police is present, they stand down  and return to the spa and more pressing matters.

And just like an old western movie but instead of a piano playing the Bars sound system kicks in and things get back to semi normal. I yell into Stone’s ear “what did he do now?”  she leans in and tells me  “the three Ms?” I yell back, she leans in again and explains. The smell of garlic and onions fills my nose as I look over at Brandy eating what looks like an onion sandwich.

Then I see Mollie has arrived and is making her way down the bar saying hi to old and new friends. Brandy gets up to greet her and points to Covems  trussed and off to the side of the dance floor a group of women standing over him. With the ladies lost in conversation and taking my spot at the bar I move down a bit to chat with Old goat, JD and Joe.

Joe hands me a fresh beer and inquires about Covems perdiciment I explain his misdeeds as Joe pours us all a shot of Wild Turkey. Joe raises his shot glass “to Coves better him than us” we all nod and drink and slam our glasses down hard on the bar.
Stone
: 1842

« #1370 : June 05, 2013, 08:57:20 AM »

I   am sitting in my little group with Jayc, Old_Goat and James_Dean (JD )  & watch the goings on at the bar with open interest.   My heart is thumping too from Moon Calf’s dramatic entrance firing off her pistols especially with the NSPD  infiltrating the AB&G on a regular basis .

Then again, we do have the finest rum donuts  on the planet.. thanks to Covems.  Even the Sex Police can’t resist the goodies  & temptations of the AB&G.  And of course since their raid, way back, the management insist  they are given every courtesy.

When  Tangoracer and  MrSexlover come running out  with their mighty erections and pistols cocked,  shouting “ POLICE “,  my eyes are fixed on their wonderful glistening bodies and I take a sandwich off   Brandy’s plate, hardly noticing the sting of the onion on my tongue.  “ Nice butts Gentlemen “ !!!

It’s the most excitement, I have had since ....  The Ice House.  That causes me to glance over at Covems who is being bound  to one of the AB&G  bar chairs by  Pafe - The Chief of Police , herself and one of her officers, Satoire.

Whispers round the bar confirm, he had issued a challenge to Mooncalf, that was obviously his first mistake.  Then if rumours were right,  he had fired off a few choice words that very few dare to speak in here, or if they do, it’s to their own peril.

Jayc leans into me -  “ What did he do now?”   
“ Rumour has it,  I think he riled Mooncalf .. and used the 3 M  words”   I answer giggling.  “ Kind of serves him right .

“ The M words?”  Jayc queries
I lean closer to whisper in his ear  “ Mooncalf,  Mom, Milf, Mature and Maybe Mollie “  I add as I see her enter the bar too and order a  Black Jack from Old Joe .

Jayc explains to the other guys near us and they all grimace and shake their heads in sympathy for poor old Covems.

Brandy approaches me and calls me on a dare I recently issued to her. I knew at some point, she would not be able to resist taking up the mantle in some way or form.  She dares me to race her and true to form, there’s always a way to get some payback .  I listen to  her with amusement and then she steps back, waiting for my answer...

I look her in the eyes , “  You know what...  I’m going to take your challenge”

Brandy grins at me. “  I knew you would..  but I reckon, I can beat ...  such.. a fat knacker “   She teases over an old joke when we first met good naturedly.  My boobs and bum are bigger and more rounded than hers and she has always been envious!!

I grin back at her..  “  Well I guess someone who is as ugly as sin may just be taught a valuable lesson in a few moments “  I repost,  referring to her description once of webbed feet , hooked nose and humped back when she was teasing a guy about her good lucks and charms.

We both burst out laughing and she throws me an onion to put in my pocket ...

“ You’re on... “  She replies....

Richard_Wolf
: 169

« #1371 : June 05, 2013, 09:37:46 AM »

I was teasing Karen. Runing my finger tip along her lower jaw and back to her ear, circling the outer rim of her ear slowly. I pulled the chain from my shirt, the key dangling from it so she would see it and probably know what it was ....Maybe not though. "I want to take you somewhere ... a little less noisy and populated .. " I waited until she nodded, watching her eyes lower from mine to the key I dangled from the chain. "Only I will have to blindfold you Karen... " I was smiling wondering how she felt about  me blindfolding her here and leading her from the Bar to some place I would take her that she wouldn't know how to get out of so quickly....

I let my finger tips trickle down her throat before they dropped to my pocket, from that pocket I pulled the black materiel. I held it in front of her eyes smiling tempting her, teasing her with the promise of us being alone together ...

I took a quick glance around the bar as I waited for her reply. I saw Brandy and Stone talking quietly and muttering .. then they both laughed .. as though they had just cooked up something between them.   

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1372 : June 05, 2013, 10:53:53 AM »

To my utter delight, Stone accepts my racing challenge and I throw her a small onion to put in her pocket.

J2D2 has the items blown up ready and I take one and throw it to Stone.  A Space Hopper with a big cheesy grin on the side.  I place my high heeled  flippers on and goggles and Stone does the same.

We bounce to the starting line and  Jcm is ready with the stop watch.  My wasp tail  sits nicely on the back of the space hopper, crackling now and then to show its faint electricity current is well & truly on.

I nod my head at  Mooncalf,  who quickly with others tips  Covems chair and places in the path of our race , like a victim waiting for the train to come, half way up the track and in front of the pole.

And  Jcm counts us down...   3   2    1    go....
We bounce like the clappers  and head straight for Covems. His eyes are wide in his red lipstick coloured face. 

Stone’s  hair and  big breasts are bouncing and almost coming free of her furry racoon top.  We are neck and neck but need to stream line to jump over the shortest height of the chair, which is the back rest where Covems  chest and head are. 
I have the advantage of high heeled flippers  and edge forwards but Stone shoulder charges and pushes me off balance.  She gains an advantage and bounces over  Covems  head first narrowly missing his head, but cuffing his ear  with a gentle touch of the bottom of the Space hopper.  Lucky, very lucky!!

I have a higher point to bounce over now but what the hell,  I bounce  to balance on the edge of the chair and as I do so my tail goes up and then down,  making contact with Covems  upper thigh and a faint  low volt of electricity  jolts into him.  I hear him moan as he feels the force of the low bee sting. I grin,  maybe he was expecting more... 

I bounce off the chair and  chase after Stone.  She hears Covems moan and looks back to see if I have fallen, losing  some of her bouncing rhythm. Too late, she realises her mistake and I gain some ground, bouncing well into my stride now.

MoonCalf  & the others move in again and  places Covems  upright , facing the pole .  He must be getting disorientated with all these sudden movements.

We are heading for the pole,  and we have to  twirl on it three times.  Stone beats me again and gets best pole position.   She throws the Space Hopper into the crowd. This girl is an exceptional pole dancer..  I watch impressed as she  goes high on the pole  turning herself upside down   and starts an upside  down   Chair Spin. Her racoon dress rides up to her upper thighs showing her panties.

I throw my Space Hopper to the nearest person. I grab the pole under her and mirror the chair spin the correct way up .  My tail cackles a little and my thong tightens  in the valley of my cheeks showing my toned buttocks to perfection.

Stone mains the momentum  and turns the Chair spin into her second one -  She throws her legs wide open doing the slits, showing her muscular inner thighs and cute little black panties,   and still upside down , rounds the pole quite easily. She then uses her legs to upright herself..

My second spin is the diva.  One leg hooked around the pole and the other pointing out  in my spin.

Stone’s last  & third spin is pure genius and she uses my shoulder as leverage to push herself round -  she does a Peter Pan spin which enables her  to jump over me to finish landing on her feet.

My last spin is a body spiral spin ,  and I complete a couple of seconds after  Stone. The race is still pretty much anybody’s.

Stone is a few seconds ahead of me and taking her  onion from out of her pocket.  She is biting and peeling away the brown unedible layers.  I do the same..  Then we are both crunching  the white flesh of our onion, scoffing and swallowing it as fast as we can.  Our eyes tear up underneath the scuber masks and our nostrils begin to secrete.

We are both sniffing and almost blind as we force the whiffy onion down.  We show our empty mouths to the audience to show they are clear of onion and all is swallowed.  The Bushwacker trials would be proud of our efforts.

Then the next stage is smearing  the red lipstick on our lips. Without a mirror and in a race,  we look more like clowns as we pile it on. Then we are off running in our flippers to reach Covems our goal.

Stone jumps on his lap, grabs his head tilts it back, pushes her goggles back, and snogs him. A full blown, snotty, teary,  whiffy onion breathed , greasy lipsticked kiss.   And he’s got 2 of those to come... 

I start to count as I watch her go for it...  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... right up to 30  ..

At  the count of 30,  Stone gets off his lap & I sit astride him  for mine, wiggling a little to get comfy .. then lower my onion breath snotty kiss for him too,  pushing my tongue into his mouth to get the full onion, garlic and chive sandwiches of earlier..

The  girls cheer as I go for a full blown sexy kiss  spoilt only by the snot, tears, whiffy breath and greasy red lipstick... and do the count of 30 too.... 1   2   3   4   5   .....

As my kiss ends,  Stone & I grab hands and run hell for leather to the finishing line, quite breathless leaving Covems in the capable hands of his captors.

We cross the line together &  draw . We raise our hands in victory  and wait for our times to display on the big screen .......

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1373 : June 05, 2013, 11:06:31 AM »

After i enter the SPA following my Master, what i see make my blood start to run wild in my vein......all i can remember is the view of three bodies involved in hot and wonderful games, then i just can remember my Master voice giving me somne orders, tiss suddenly....

*BANG* *BANG*

Gun's shoots sound fill the air, coming from the B&G main room: Master Tango and Mrsexlover hold their gun and run out of the SPA both naked.
Stray and i look each other trying to understand what's going on when i notice sexilicious following the guys outside, a little pissed off. I stand up and take a look around, walking in the SPA and observing all the mess our little gamehad bring in it: the water of the tub as fallen oon the floor, clothes everywhere.....but my attention is caught from some of them in particular.....cape, mantle....those are the clothes weared by the two hooded figures! So they were Mrsexlover and sexilicious!

"mmm.....interessing!" i think, grinning at what i discover "they must have a special reward for their service even, weeelll.......seems they had found one!"

I turn to face Stray, who is taking a look outside the door: her pretty ass wiggling in front of me looks .like it's asking for some attention.....i smirk at that view, sure she's doing it on purpouse to tease me....even if it's the first time for her in the B&G, i notice her reaction when my Master and i entered in the SPA....she doesn't look shocked or worried cause two stranger had caught her in some hot play, she looks pleased by it!
Slowly, i move near her and hold tight her bum cheeks in my hands.

"Caught you!" i yell, pulling her inside the SPA and pushing her body on one of the massage bed.

Covems
: 1688

« #1374 : June 05, 2013, 03:24:36 PM »

Satoire hops up onto the seat, straddling my legs.  "Nimble little minx."  I think, smirking slightly at the use of yet another "M" word.  I get an idea of opening my legs and knocking her feet from the chair, but she assures me that would result in a bad thing.  I heed her warning, and press them together.

I watch as she sways her body, exposing bits of soft flesh to my gaze.  A man can't help but watch such a bodacious display as Lady Satoire can do.  Those dancer's legs look like she could crack walnuts with them, fit... toned.

And when Satoire unbuttons her coat to display even more of her charms to me, I can't help but think that is isn't such a bad predictment to be in at all.  That is until she flops down on me like a sack of seed.  It's worth it though to watch her roll herself off me, that coat of hers wide open... her body naked... exposed.  I want to applaud when she's finished, but... well.. my hands are busy.

Moonie and Miss Brandy circle me in the chair, russlin' through my hair and checking my bonds.  Then they wander off back to the bar.  My gaze follows them.  "A couple of fine lookin' Moms there."  I think.

I see Mollie wandering in, and greeting everyone in her usual manner.  Kisses for all.  Mollie's never been shy, at least not since I've known her.  "Another Munchkin."  I think...  "and mature one, at that."  She leans in next to Amy and I can't help think another plot's being hatched.

Then comes one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in my life. Miss Brandy in her bee suit and Miss Stone in a racoon costume mount what appears to be two Hippity Hops, only these aren't the red ones I'm used to seeing.  These have smiley faces on them.

My chair is spun and I'm laid on my back.  Then they're off!  Bouncing towards me like a runaway locomotive. "Bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp"  Closer and closer they get.  I feel like Penelope tied to the train tracks... I'm expecting them to veer off to the sides, but no... they're jostling for position!

"Oh crap."  I think...   "they're gonna bomp on me."  Miss Stone bomps over my head.. and Miss Brandy's stinger grazes my thigh with a little shock.  It's not a bad buzz.. I got more shocked from the electric fence... but it's still surprising.

I'm spun in the chair again and placed upright.  All the jostling of me has caused my arms and hands to slide around the back of the chair.  I'm now facing the pole and watch in complete awe as the two Missies do three phenominal spins around it.

Eating onions and smearing lipstick.. the two matrons of the AChat Bar & Grill approach me... their faces are wet with snot and sweat... their lipstick is smeared and it makes them look like The Joker from Batman.

Miss Stone plops into my lap.  "Nice tushie"  I think as she settles in, and grabs my head.  I await the kiss and Miss Stone does not mess around.  I close my eyes to savor it.  Messy... wet... greasy... with the aroma and taste of onions.  I like it!  For a full 30 seconds this goes on.  I try to follow her lips as she pulls away.  "Wow!"  Is all I can say.

Miss Brandy's next, wiggling her bottom on me as she gets herself comfortable.  Her lips press to mine... again... snotty... wet... and reeking of onions and garlic.  A deep kiss... I like it!  I've had cattle and horses sneeze in my face.. a little female snot and sweat is fine with me.  It's what is behind the goo that counts.  Again, I try to keep her lips on me by moving as she backs off. 

I watch as the two of them, hand in hand race to the finish line and a flurry of "M" words race through my mind.  "Mom, mother, mentsoli, miss, mum, milisno, mumsy, matriarch, minx, mademoiselle, milf, mature, ma, mama, memom, matron, mommy, mare, mistress, misses, madame, maiden..." 

A big grin spreads across my face as I think of one more "M" word.  "Marvelous."

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1375 : June 05, 2013, 04:25:52 PM »

My back leans against the bar counter, as I sit on my stool and my eyes remained locked on Covems and the three girls. I can't help but smirk, laugh and giggle at the amusing sight. Sipping from my 5th drink of the night, I begin to feel kinda hazy.

Brandy and Stone are seated nearby me. We laugh and giggle together. I grin wide when Brandy offers me one of her onion sandwiches.  ::) We all sit there watching in amusement and continue to munch on 'em onions. Some of 'em almost come flying out of my mouth when I burst out laughing at the sight of  the two cops running in butt-naked with their pistols. I continue to laugh until Satoire and Pafe diffuse the situation and the cops are out of sight.

Mooncalf walks towards me and we engage in small talk. She ensures that I'm okay with everything going on. *Awee such a sweet lady* I think to myself. "Hellz yeah girl!" I exclaim.. *Clinking my glass with hers* .. "Think I might have to pay for being in on the plan later though.." I chuckle, winking at her  ;)

I go back to watching. Pafe and Satoire are having their way with Cove, who's covered in lipstick. My eyes widen when Cove's costume is ripped and his chest is exposed. I lick my lips slightly. Feeling suddenly thirsty, I gulp down some more of my drink. My mind starts wandering.. with thoughts of me running my nails.. tongue.. and lips along his chiseled chest fill up my mind.

My state of trance is broken by someone introducing them-self. I look up and its this lady, in a hot purple outfit. She introduces herself as Mollie, and I smile. Complimenting her outfit, I continue to grin like a fool. "Heard a lot about you! It's great finally getting to meet ya in person".  ;D Our attentions shift to Covems, and we both burst out laughing at the sight of him. I offer her an onion sandwich and we giggle some more.

"They were Brandy's idea", I answer when she asks, still chuckling. I offer her another one, giving her a whiff of my breath. She scrunches her nose up slightly and waves her hand. "Guess those sandwiches did their job," I say coyly, and we giggle some more. "Here's to being new friends." I exclaim when Mollie hands me my drink, and we clink our glasses together.

In the midst of our continued conversation, all we hear is James counting down and we turn our heads to see Brandy and Stone getting ready to race each other. I smirk at the sight of Cove being placed in the middle of their pathway.. *Here goes nothing....* I think to myself, as they both bounce off towards him. Stone's in the lead at first, but then Brandy catches up. I cheer, whistle and clap when they both make their way back to the finish line, hand in hand. "You Go Hot Chikas!!" I shout out.

Me and Mollie grin and giggle some more, clinking our glasses together again.

Mollie
: 48

« #1376 : June 06, 2013, 05:05:37 AM »

Watching Stone and Brandybee's antics with the Space Hoppers and the way they kiss Covems gets me stirring with anticipation.  I cheer wildly... clapping my hands as they run across the finish line hand in hand.

Oh... I just can't resist any longer!  "Joe, may I have a wet bar towel?  Please."  I ask.  I finish off my Black Jack, then I tell ItsAmy123 that I'll be back soon.  As Joe hands me the towel I say to him while pointing to my glass, "Refill please, you handsome man."

Sauntering over to Covems, sashying my hips with a bit of exaggeration.  I look at Pafe and follow her eyes down to my boudoir shoes, her eyes get wide and she looks me in the face.  I smile and wink at her.

I can feel the gauze of my very thin robe fluttering behind me.  Covems' eyes are on me, with that burning look that he has.  I can feel his eyes peeling away each layer of what little bit of clothing I have on.

"Well... well..."  I say to Covems quietly.  "It seem as if you've gotten yourself into a bit of trouble again, haven't you?"  I approach him, and stand right in front of his knees... the wet towel hanging from my hand.  "You just never learn, do you?"  I ask.  "Or maybe you just desire the attention." 

I take the towel and wad it up in my hand, then I sit on his lap.  "Oh bother", I say while facing Covems, my legs straddling him and begin to wipe his handsome face.  "I want to do so many wicked things to you."  Tenderly... very gently... I wipe away the sweat and the lipstick.  "But I can't bring myself to...  just look what they've done to you."  I whisper to him.  "Tsk, tsk.  Poor Covems... in trouble again." 

I wipe his brow and around those beautiful blue eyes.  Then leaning back slightly, I pull my top aside, exposing my busom... I hunch myself forward on his lap.  Those eyes follow my motions, up and down me they roam.

Pressing my breasts into that wonderful chest hair of his, I slide them back and forth to get comfortable I feel my nipples stiffen.  Then I slide my hands along those big shoulders and up Covems' neck, taking his face in them.  Beginning to feel a bit guilty about the onion sandwich, my fingers hook behind his ears gently as I pull him towards me.

My lips just barely touch Covems' lips at first.  Softly... tenderly.  My hands slide around to the back of his head.  One goes up into his hair... damp with perspiration... the other along the back of his neck.  Our kiss deepens... I press my lips harder on his.

Our lips move against each other, hungry, passionate.  I try to count in my mind... 9, 10.. but I get lost in the feel of his lips... lost into our kiss. The room goes quiet for me as all my attention... all my senses melt into the kiss of this man.  With a bit of reluctance, I break the kiss, lean back slightly, smiling softly and look into those beautiful eyes.

"All that time I was gone, Covems."  I say.  "Nearly 4 months, I was absent from here... and out of all the friends and acquaintances in my list, there was only one who was concerned enough to have messaged me.  "You, Covems... "  I lean in and pull him into another kiss.  Breaking the kiss again, I press my cheek against Covems' cheek and whisper into his ear.  "... have no idea how good that made me feel when I logged into my account after all that time."  I kiss his cheek.  "Thank you Covems, and I want to tell you that I too am proud and very glad to have you for my friend."

I stand up and straighten my bits of cloth, covering myself and say to him.  "Now... behave yourself, Cowboy."  I lean down again and give him another kiss on the cheek.

I make my way back to the bar... I can feel his eyes following me... I retake my position next to ItsAmy123 we clink our glasses together.  "Go get him, Honey."
« : June 06, 2013, 05:11:26 AM Mollie »
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1377 : June 06, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »

Feeling Wolfie running his finger under my chin and around my ear I  watch as he pulls a chain out from around his neck with an old key on it. Keeping my eyes fixed on his I hear him softly say

"I want to take you somewhere ... a little less noisy and populated .. " I  nodd, lowering my eyes to the key His dangled from the chain. "Only I will have to blindfold you Karen... "he adds

Looking at the Key I think to myself "That's an Ice House Dungeon key But how did he get one you have to be invited to own one of them" Keeping my eyes locked on the key "He must have been give one of the guest Dungeon keys"

Feeling his hand run down my front and the leave my body still staring at the key when a Black Materiel brakes my focus I stare at it and smile at this man in front of me

I close my eyes as I feel the soft Materiel touch my face covering my eyes, taking a deep breath as the Materiel tighten around my head. I feel a the strong arm around my waist turn me and pull me tight into his side.

"Walk straight Karen and I will guide you" he whispers in my ear..........

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1378 : June 06, 2013, 10:07:16 AM »

[...]
"Caught you!" i yell, pulling her inside the SPA and pushing her body on one of the massage bed.

When HB push me on the bed I'm so confused about the chaos of just few moments ago but I'm also horny, so without think about what I'm doing I open my legs and pull HB to me.

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1379 : June 06, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »

With the Chief standing us down Sexi takes us by our softening cocks in her hands and leads us back into the spa dropping her towel
as she walks throw the door.
We leave the door open to let people join us if they wish

As we walk back in I see my Pet on one of the message beds with Stray's legs coming out from under her. stop and watch her ass move as she slides deep in and out of Stray feeling Sexi moving her hand on my hardening cock I move towards My Pet on the bed and slide my hand over her sweet ass. Letting my finger slide down over her little tight entrances stopping my finger tip over it. I feel my Pet move herself back against it and relax her entrance Letting me slide my finger deep into her feeling her warmth as my finger goes deep inside her.

I hold my hand still letting my Pet move in and out Stray and have my finger slide in and out of her tight sweet ass.

Sexi still with our hard cock in her hand she drops to her knees and takes us both one at a time deep into her mouth feeling her moist lips around my shaft as she takes me deep and deep I can't help but slide a second finger into my Pet.

I look down at Sexi as she moves over to my partner mrsex and take him deep into her throat the look at my Pets ass with my fingers deep inside her
I bit my bottom lip I can't resist it any more I move up onto the bed and kneel behind my Pet taking my Fingers out of her and run the tip of my cock over her entrance feeling her stop moving her hips I push forward and slide deep into my Pet. taking hold of her hips I push her forward pushing her into Stray as I holding my Pet Forward deep in Stray's wetness I pull back letting my cock slide half way out.

Pulling my Pet back onto my shaft then pushing her back into Stray after doing this a few times she starts to move on her own sliding into Stray and back onto Me...

: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 146  
« previous next »
: