*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112395 )
Lover
: 10350

« #1455 : July 28, 2013, 05:46:45 AM »

We're all backstage. Bear, hb, martin, james, tango... freddie? "Anybody seen freddie?" i ask around, just as I receive a message "On my way". Ok, he'll be there in few minutes.

We go back to stage and look around. The bar is still empty, just Marilyn, Brandy, old joe and jd are preparing everything for tonight too. As we asked for, they remove the tables and chairs. It's a concert, not a coffee party in an old people's home :D Everyone has to dance, to party, to jump and sing with us.

Freddie arrives. He high-five with everyone, having a big grin on his face. We have worked hard and have waited weeks for this day and now can't wait to start. We plugin the amp and boxes, check the lights, everyone takes his place on stage.
Martin asks if we're ready for the soundcheck. "Yeaahh!" big nodding, shouting, stamping with our feeds. Seems everyone is bit hyped up and I feel needles and pins in my stomach. It's a good sign, knowing this little fever is helping to give my best.

For the soundcheck we decided to play a german song, which has a great rhythm and also will push us up. I look around and smile. Our "audience", 4 people so far, are in front of the stage, ready to party too.

James does 4 pulses with his drum sticks and we start.

Toten Hosen "Tagen wie diesen"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09hpp3AxIE

english lyrics:
Days Like These

I’ve waited weeks for this day
and I’m dancing on the asphalt with joy
as if it were a rhythm, as if it were a song
that keeps luring me through the streets
on my way to you, to pick you up,
as we had agreed:
at the same time, the same place as last time.

Through the elbowing of the bustling crowd
we’re paving the old familiar way
along the streets to the terraces on the Rhine,
over the bridges, right up to the music
where everything is loud, where everyone is there
to let loose
where the others are waiting to start with us
and get down.

On days like these, you wish it would never end.
On days like these,
we still have all the time in the world.
I wish it would never end.

This is unending, it’s unending for today
We won’t stand idle for an entire night
Come, I’ll carry you through the crowds,
don’t be afraid, I’ll take care of you
We’ll let ourselves drift, then dive under,
and go with the flow.
We’re going in circles,
we won’t come back down, we’re weightless.

On days like these,
On this night of nights, which promises us so much
we’re experiencing the best, there’s no end in sight.

No end in sight
No end in sight
No end in sight

On days like these,
On this night of nights, which promises us so much
we’re experiencing the best, no end is in sight.
We’re experiencing the best,
and there’s no end in sight,
no end in sight.

Looking around - YESSSSS!!!! Everybody is smiling. PEFECT! We're in best mood and could go on but now we have to wait 2 more hours for the opening.

Days like these - exactly the slogan for today.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1456 : July 28, 2013, 08:20:53 AM »

Finally Freddie is here, now we can do a good sound check. After i got a high five from Freddie i plug my very special instrument i had made.

By doing "Piano man" i check my keyboards, but we also are going to do songs where is don't need them that much, so i want to try out my costum made keyboard / Bass guitar, So i can play the keys if i need to but rock with the boys on the other songs.

I ask if everyone is ready, and after a big "Yeah",  James starts off. Lover sings his song with a perfect text for this, and we are all very happy it sounds this good. Now we have to wait for the people to come in and get this show on the road.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1457 : July 28, 2013, 10:29:20 AM »

I watch and listen to the guys jamming, making sure, their instruments are tuned up, Doc  and  Happy are on sentry duty, collecting the entry tickets and handing out T shirts and caps to the customers and music lovers as they begin to arrive.  This is going to be the debut concert of the new Cocks ‘n’ Roses band -  Bear, hentaiboy69 (HB ), tangoracer (Tango ), freddie, jcm0824 (James ) , mrsexlover (martin) and Lover,  -  they are all stunningly handsome men and will no doubt get some panties and braziers  thrown on stage tonight.

I know I have my special pair ready for my hunky spouse, Bear.  My heart flutters a little as I  see him in his tight black jeans and  Cocks ‘n’ Roses  T shirt stretched tight over that magnificent chest and shoulders. 

My  ears suddenly catch the bad news on the radio -  shit  -   Germany 1 – 0 Norway,  I glance at Lover on stage.   Maybe he won’t find out yet and call me on my forfeit .  He is busy checking the mics and tinkling his instrument.  I quickly tell Old Joe to turn it off.   :P

“I don’t want the band distracted,“  I chuckle at him.  ;D
Old Joe grins back,  “Lover will find out soon enough, then you are for it”
“SSHHUSH”  I put my fingers to my lip,  “ Go  pour me a cupper, make yourself useful”

Old Joe chuckles and goes to find my favourite mug.

The band finishes, their checks and goes out back for a few nerve quenching beers as the  crowds start pouring through the doors.

Stone, Momma_Andrea,  J2D2,  me,  jayc  and Covems are on  bar duty tonight with Old Joe but James_Dean (JD ),  jayc and Cove have also been roped in to do any stage checks, changes and lighting should it be needed.  It’s going to be a busy night.

The place is soon full and excited chatter for the new band  filters through the conversations.

I head for the stage and take the microphone out of the stand...

“ Hello AB&G “    A few answer back and I chuckle  “ Come on you can do better than that -  HELLO AB&G “  This time a big  HELLO  roars  back at me.
“ That’s better, much better . We have been waiting for tonight for a while now...  Are you ready to stamp your feet, and sing to our new band? “
“ Yes, “  Is the answer from the crowd.
“ Are you going to dance and cheer our boys? “
“ Yes”  They shout
“ Glad to hear it -  They have worked hard for months getting ready for tonight . Ok,  I think we have waited long enough for our handsome band.   The AB&G  and  The management here are proud to present ..... the magnificent....  and marvellous ..... new band in town -  THE ONE AND ONLY   .....     COCKS ‘N’ ROSES ..

The crowd cheers and chants their name,  the AB&G descends into darkness and then the lights are focused on stage... and there they are...  Handsome men with their gleaming instruments looking hot , hip and ready to rock...... 

I cheer,  replace the mic  and clap too jumping  from the stage to go behind the bar and watch the  concert...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #1458 : July 28, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »

Busy behind the bar, we are ready for the concert. We have new kegs tapped for the draft beer drinkers and plenty of bottled beer in the coolers behind the bar. Joe is surprised and happy that I am actually working tonight, Brandy too is helping out.

“well slap my ass and call me sally” Ole Joes says with a grin.

“the social butterfly and the coffee drinking lazy sod are really working for a change” Joe says his voice full off sarcasm.

“hey  this lazy coffee drinker signs your paychecks” I remind him.

My phone chimes an alert, looking I see Germany has won the footy game, I show Joe who tells me he already heard and gives a grin in Brandy’s direction.

Stone knocks on the bar office door the boys are using for a dressing room to tell them its time.

The stage lights come on and Brandy jumps on the stage to introduce the band. I turn down the bar lights as the crowd cheers waiting for Cocks & Roses to take the Stage.
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1459 : July 28, 2013, 04:59:09 PM »

Stepping out of the shower I look over at the clock "where has this day gone" l think to myself " I have to pick up Jane yet"
Throwing on my black leather trousers white T-shirt and black leather waist coat . Looking in the mirror I quickly do my makeup and put on some bright red lipstick and ruffle my hear "that will have to do its going to get messed up head banging at the bar soon anyway" I say to myself

Grabbing my keys I slam the door behind me and head off to get Jane . I pull up outside her place and she is waiting for me "What time do you call this we're going to miss the start " she says getting in the car."you better step on it"

With that I smiled at her and turned on the blue lights and raced of to the bar. Pulling "see we made it" I say with a big smile.  We open the door of the bar just to hear Brandy up on the stage about to introduce the band.

Stone
: 1842

« #1460 : July 28, 2013, 06:31:12 PM »

Business is brisk as people  order their drinks and snacks from the bar. Everyone is excited to hear the new band.  I'd  seen the lads jamming earlier and they had sounded very good.  I was looking forward to hearing their tunes.

As I served yet another customer, I felt someone or thing brushing past my legs -  it was  Sneezy, Dopey & Bashful holding artists paintbrushes and carrying pots of paint in Black, Red, Gold & white. They placed them under the counter.  Then disappeared again under the counter into their special passage way. 

" Whats that for?"  I asked Old Joe.

He grinned, busy serving  and shrugged his shoulders,  " How would I know?"   Somehow his eyes were glinting and I narrowed my eyes. I had the distinct feeling he was up to something.

Brandy was up on stage announcing the band about to come on. I join in the cheering and clapping. 

I hope they will take requests too, once they have played their numbers.   Jayc holds my hips as he brushes passed me  to reach for a bottle. He had been roped into serving as well.  " Looking good baby"  he whispers in my ears.  We both had on a Cocks N Roses  promotion T shirt. He had on tight black jeans and I had on stonewashed and ripped trendy jeans.  He always looked hot to me.

I swat his fine ass as he moves back to his customer.  " You too , babes, you too "   Then go to tell the band, its time ...

Lover

« #1461 : July 28, 2013, 07:08:42 PM »

"Are you ready?" I ask, looking everyone deep into the eyes. I see faces, full of decidedness, joy and in mood for a great show. Of course, we all are bit nervous. Will they like our show? Our songs? Is everything working as we have planned it? But we did our best we can do, now we have to hope. I risk a look to the bar - and smile. "Guys, the bar is full of people. Let's make them happy!" I say with my best powerful voice. "YEAH!!!" We high five and take a last big slug of beer.

I'm wearing blue jeans, our Cock'n'Roses shirt and a pirate bandanna.

Nodding to jd, he nods back. Just few seconds later, all the lights in the bar are switched off.

BANG!...............BANG!.....................BANG!

Three loud clunks fill the air. We jump to the stage, everyone is taking his instrument and I take my mic. Lights are flashing on and off and we start our first concert:

Take me down to AChat City
where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
oh won't you please take me home
take me down to the paradise city
oh won't you please take me home

Everyone is screaming and shouting, whistlening, clapping... I run  to the left side of the stage, my arms waving as if I'd talk to the crowd

Just a urching living under the street
I'm a hard case that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case so buy me something to eat
I'll pay you at another time take it to the end of the line

Ragz to riches or so they say you gotta
keep pushing for the fortune and fame
you know it's it's all a gamble when it's just a game
you treat I like a capital crime everybody's doing their time

Run to the right side, nodding to the crowd... shouting "Sing with me!"

Take me down  AChat city
oh won't you please take me home yea yea
take me down to the paradise city
take me home

Now I'm in the middle, jumping up and down. I'm full of adrenaline and it wants to come out... stamping my feet, circling around...

Strapped in the chair of the city's gas chamber
why I'm here I can't quite remember
the surgeon general says it's hazardous to breathe
I'd have another cigarette but I can't see
tell me who you're gonna believe

I run around, staying with everyone for a few seconds until I reach freddie. Standing beside him, nodding, moving in same rhythm he is doing. We're grinning...

Take me down to  Achat City
take me home yea yea

I'm in the middle again, moving and shaking... looking around, seeing soo many familiar faces but also people I've never seen before. The music stops, just james is playing his drums.... Finally I see who I am looking for. I point to my girl, winking...

take me down to  AChat City

"Sing with me two more times!" I scream and my voice is as loud as possible, the guys are playing their instruments again, everyone is giving his best while I'm stamping my feet, shaking my head, then clapping my hands over head to encore really EVERYONE to song and move...

The music is going down, the lights are off. Phew, I take a deep breath. Already sweat but happy as we hear the reaction of the audience.

Guns'n'Roses - Paradise City
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqTuN-35580
« : July 28, 2013, 07:13:37 PM Lover »

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1462 : July 29, 2013, 07:03:06 AM »

ohhh want ya pls take meee hooooooomeee yeaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck yeahh we did it
what a powerful opening !
« : July 29, 2013, 08:34:48 AM freddie »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1463 : July 29, 2013, 02:40:47 PM »

Back at the bar, mojito in hand and at last Old Joe serving me, I see Brandy & Jayc looking like they are ready to do some work and Ol Joe is ribbing them both and I grin widely. Something about football... may as well be about aliens, I have no idea, but BB seems nervous about a result and a forfeit... hmmmmm. sounds interesting, I shall keep an eye on BB. :)
The band tunes up, James does a few rolls from one end of his kit to the other and then Brandy walks out from the bar onto the stage and introduces the band. I cheer loudly and slide my empty glass down towards Joe, blowing him a kiss. He smiles and fixes me another. As Brandy comes off the stage I see All_for_you & Jane at the door sighing with relief that they've made it in time. I pull a couple of empty stools & wave them over, but as I'm moving the stools I see 3 of the dwarves with small paintbrushes and pots of paint, I grab Dopey's arm, but he just winks at me and puts his finger to his lips so I laugh and let him go. I wonder what mischief the little sods are up to this time?
I wave Joe over to serve Jane and All_For_You as the guys high five and the lights go down.
Fantastic! Oh wow, me & the boys have something to live up to now! All the bar is shouting, clapping & singing along.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1464 : July 30, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »

After the fastest drive across town Karen throws her car into the parking lot "we made it" she says smiling at me walking throw the  bar doors just in time to hear Brandy up on the stage about to introduce the band I sigh a a breath of relief.
Looking around the bar I see Blue waving as over to sit with her at the bar. We We walk over to her and kiss her happy late birthday as we ordered our drinks from Old Joe. Seeing the girls in there COCKS & ROSES t-shirts I ask Joe for two for Karen and myself.
Handing Karen her one I hear Lover take the mic and the sweet sound of an electric guitar turning to face the stage and look straight into the eyes of love Freddie and then down and watch his magic fingers play with his other Jane.
Seeing him up on stage and seeing his fingers moving fast over the strings I think to myself "don't wear them out im going to want you to play me like that after the concert"l can't take my eyes off my man with his legs apart head down his black tophat on his head  but his eyes are fixed on me. With a wicked smile I pull my black t-shirt off over my head and put the band one back on and blow Freddie a kiss and tap my heart then point to him. 
Turning back to Karen and Blue I join them in singing along with Lover and the band.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1465 : July 30, 2013, 03:44:13 AM »

after lover finish the first song, the crowd of the Bar get noicy, clapping their hands and screaming......i look around and smile, holding my microphone.

"Hey, Bar & Grill! let me hear how strong you can scream.....let's celebrate Lover and his 5300th post! NOWWW!!!"

Shout and wislte fill the air, lougher then before.....the spot light are now pointed on Lover, who wave his hands to the crowd and at last sending kiss in one direction....
« : July 30, 2013, 06:04:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Marilyn
: 3771

« #1466 : July 30, 2013, 04:44:32 AM »

I'm ready to enjoy the show! Wearing my Cock'n'Roses T-shirt with tight jeans shorts.

As the band starts playing I look at the people. I see happiness and joy in their faces and I smile and nod to Lover as he performs their song.
I can't help it and I feel my whole body answering to the song, making an effort to stay in my place I look at Brandy and smile at her.

The song is over and it seemed too short. We all clap our hands and scream.

I hear HB shouting:

after lover finish the first song, the crowd of the Bar get noicy, clapping their hands and screaming......i look around and smile, holding my microphone.

"Hey, Bar & GRill! let me hear how strong you can scream.....let's celebrate Lover and his 5300th post! NOWWW!!!"

Shout and wislte fill the air, lougher then before.....the spot light are now pointed on Lover, who wave his hands to the crowd and at last sending kiss in one direction....

I smile and approach Lover and grab the bottom of his tshirt, pulling him to me I kiss him deeply for what seems an eternity. I then look him deep in his eyes with a smile and whisper "Amazing performance, honey!"
« : July 30, 2013, 04:49:21 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover

« #1467 : July 30, 2013, 06:31:05 AM »

Happy that the concert started perfect, that everything has worked as it should, I close my eyes for a second. Enjoying the screaming and applauds.  As i open my eyes, I see Marilyn close to me. She is grabbing my shirt, pulling me to her, kissing me deeply. Mmmm so good.. put my arm around her, holding her close. My hand is on her ass, feeling the fabric of the jeans, smelling her seducing scent. Her kiss is awakening naughty thoughts...
"Amazing performance honey!" I hear her whispering, she is showing her wonderful smile.

"Thanks honey. I have a surprise for you - later" I wink "Now the show has to go on". Turn around to the guys, grin and say "Sorry..we can go on"

Pafe
: 548

« #1468 : July 30, 2013, 07:50:24 AM »

Hiya's...

Arriving at the AChat Bar & Grill, just in time to hear Brandybee's introduction.  Satoire and I hurry past the busy Joe, waving as we go by to Jayc, Stone and all the others at the bar.  I mouth the works... "I'll order something later" as we rush past.

Satoire in the lead... the show business part of her has got her adrenaline fired up.  I can see her starting to sway already before the music even starts.  It's very dark while we make our way in... thank goodness someone's moved all the tables and chairs.  Three loud bangs start the intro as the guitars pick up the melody and the rhythm.

Suddenly lights flash and we can see all the members of Cocks and Roses on the stage... familiar faces now, and they sound very, very good.

Lover begins his strut, and Satoire notes that there's a little Mick Jagger in those moves.  A compliment indeed coming from a professional dancer.

We both begin to sway and dance to the rhythms of the song.  People are screaming and shouting, genuine rock concert mayhem!!  They're perfect, with each change, and nail the song!!

They finish their song... and the lights go out.  We applaud madly... "I hope that's not it."  I say to Satoire...

"Nah..."  she replies...  "that's only the warm up... it's best that way with a new act... you're able to judge the reactions and adjust your routine."

"You should know,"  I say ... "you should know.  Hold my spot, I'll get us something to drink."  I rush the bar during the brief break, humming AChat City.

"Joe... if you would be so kind."  I say to him, "I'll have a diet water, and a Shirley Temple for Satoire." 

Joe grins back at me at the diet water joke, shaking his head and begins mixing the Shirley Temple.

Having drinks in hand, I hurry back to the crowd and Satoire.  "I heard from Moonie,"  I say quietly to Satoire, "she's supposed to come tonight."

"I hope she leaves that pistol home."  Satoire says to me.

"I don't."  I say, "I hope she brings it and fires off a few shots."  We both laugh at that and turn our attention back to the stage... 

Satoire leans into me and says, "I hope Covems and Amy show, too."

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1469 : July 30, 2013, 08:09:59 AM »

After mrsexlover and I had breakfast, he had to go set up the band stuff, so I went shopping finding the perfect outfit to wear tonight.  After hours of looking, I finally found it. Trying it on and twirling around in the mirror, I smile and get it. I lay the dress neatly on the bed and place the gloves beside the dress. Adding some comfortable sandals and dangling earrings to finish the ensemble, I head into the shower and wash and shave.

Stepping out of the shower, I towel myself dry. I grab the dress and put it on rubbing my smooth skin all the way down as the dress slowly covers my body. Feeling the smoothness from the waist down making sure I didn't miss a spot, I then pull my hair up off my neck and secure it figuring that it will be a warm night in the AB&G. I attach the dangling earrings and pull on the gloves before I give myself a final spin to see how I look. Seeing the time, I rush out the door and head to the AB&G.

Stepping into the AB&G, I hear the applause and screams as the band has finished their first song. Walking over to the stage, I get mrsexlover's attention and whisper softly so only he can hear me. He smiles and nods and whispers back before announcing the next song. I wink and slip into the crowd to enjoy the number.

: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 146  
« previous next »
: