*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112439 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1575 : October 29, 2013, 01:01:44 AM »

I lean on the bar, it's filling up now, some of the costumes are fantastic, I really like Pafe's body paint and Satoire's silver outfit, I wish I had the courage to do that... Who am I kidding, I just wish I'd thought of it! All-For-You looks stunning
"Well Joe, 2 zombies together and no date for tonight. You're working and I'm single, pass me another mojito!"

I was smiling at the silly songs, I didn't know the time warp, but I did stand up and do the monster mash but then when they start playing Perfect Day, we all join in. I remember the video and feel sad, but I never realised Lou Reed was so old.
Then I smell jasmine and see a cloud of what looks like fairy dust burst over Bear and cover him in rose petals and he is magically lifted away to the pool room and Brandy, her eyes sparkling looks like the cat that got the cream and I think to my self...... "how did she swing that? I wish I was so well in with the Grills, what I would like for me & ......."
I spot Mooncalf coming past Pafe & Satoire. She stops to talk with them and then grabs a bar-stool and a drink. I wander over a t the end of the song. "Love the outfit Mooncalf, please will you look in your crystal ball and see what tonight has in store for me?"

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #1576 : October 29, 2013, 10:53:20 AM »

"Sure, Bluedenim, I'll see what your future is."  I peer into my crysal ball... it begins to fill with a smokey vapor... runnin' my hands around the ball... gently caressing it... fondlin' it.

"Show me oh great and powerful ball.  Show me what Bluedenim's future holds in store for her."  I say in a sing-song rhythm.

"I see you, Bluedenim, but I can not tell if these images are for tonight, or sometime in the future.  I see you being whisked off your feet by a lusty sea captain.  He is cradling you in his arms, your arms around his neck.  You are both smiling."

"Next, I see you on a great 3 masted sailing ship, as she plows her way through the water.  There you are with the captain in his quarters... being ravaged by him.  Taken fully.

Another image, Bluedenim, you are being restrained and taken to the main deck of the ship.  The captain has decided to share you with his lusty crew."

I gasp... I jump back suddenly from my ball.  My eyes wide... my heart racing.  I turn to Pafe and Satoire and say, "I'll see you gals later, I'm going with Bluedenim, she's going to have lots of fun."

bluedenim

« #1577 : October 29, 2013, 11:50:23 AM »

"Sure, Bluedenim, I'll see what your future is."  I peer into my crysal ball... it begins to fill with a smokey vapor... runnin' my hands around the ball... gently caressing it... fondlin' it.

"Show me oh great and powerful ball.  Show me what Bluedenim's future holds in store for her."  I say in a sing-song rhythm.

"I see you, Bluedenim, but I can not tell if these images are for tonight, or sometime in the future.  I see you being whisked off your feet by a lusty sea captain.  He is cradling you in his arms, your arms around his neck.  You are both smiling."

"Next, I see you on a great 3 masted sailing ship, as she plows her way through the water.  There you are with the captain in his quarters... being ravaged by him.  Taken fully.

Another image, Bluedenim, you are being restrained and taken to the main deck of the ship.  The captain has decided to share you with his lusty crew."

I gasp... I jump back suddenly from my ball.  My eyes wide... my heart racing.  I turn to Pafe and Satoire and say, "I'll see you gals later, I'm going with Bluedenim, she's going to have lots of fun."

Oh Wowzers! I give Mooncalf a big kiss and motion Old Joe to slide us a couple more drinks across. "Hey Mooncalf, do you see anyone on stage looking nautical?" I wonder if Doris & Stanley are doing requests tonite and how do you go about asking them?

terric
: 622

« #1578 : October 29, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »

I come running into the pool room via the secret door to the Ice House.  I'm followed by a couple of the dwarfs.  I'm out of breath from running so far.  I make it up to the bar, elbow my way in and look the zombie in the eye.  "Beer.  Please."  I gasp.

He pours me a draft and I take a couple of swigs.  "Pookie's been taken," I say between gasps.  "Where is Covems?"

"Not here yet," the bartender says.

"Darn," I mumble, and take another sip of the beer.  Then I spot the NSPD ladies at the end of the bar.  I grab my glass of beer and hurry down there.

"I need your help,"  I say to her, butting my way into their conversation.  The band starts up another song, and our conversation gets drowned out by the music.

Pafe looks me in the eye, and says, "calm down.  Take deep breaths, what's wrong?"

I get up closer to her.  Wow!  They're both absolutely stunning in their painted costumes.  "Pookie," I shout, getting closer to her ear, "she's been taken."

"What do you mean... taken?" Satoire says.

"Taken," I say.  "In the passage between the lake and the Ice House."  I take a big gulp of the beer and continue, "we were exploring behind Covems and Amy's cabin.  We went into the passage with a glowie."

"Okay," Pafe says, "calm down and start from the beginning."

"You got your guns?"  I ask MoonCalf, she shakes her head no.

"We were planning on coming here... to the party," I say, "I put on my Star Trek outfit and Pookie got dressed as a Klingon.  We stopped by Cove's cabin, to see if he and Amy was coming.  We went around back and found the door to the passage propped open."

I take another gulp of beer, "We couldn't help ourselves and went in a little ways.  I had a glowie for a light.  We got in there a ways, and found a door.  I told Pookie not to knock on it... I told her."

"What happened?" Pafe shouts.

"She knocked on it.  'Shave and a hair cut knock'," I said loudly.  "It opened!  The door opened and 3 funny looking short people came out.  The kept saying Pookie was the warrior they were waiting for.  We tried to tell them we were just going to a party, but before either of us could do anything, they took her by the arms and lead her into the door.  They left me in the hall. The door was locked to me... I pounded and pounded on it, I even tried the 'shave and a hair cut' knock, but it never opened for me."

"How did you get here?"  Satoire asks me.

"I fumbled along the hallway.  I got lost, turned around a couple of times, then I got caught in a trap."  I continue, "it was a dwarf trap, they found me, freed me and they led me into the Ice House, then here to the bar.  Can you help me?  Can you help Pookie?  Is Covems here?" 

Pafe
: 548

« #1579 : October 29, 2013, 02:04:35 PM »

Hiya's...

We used to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show a lot back in the 80's.  That was so much fun in the theater, we used to bring a grocery bag of items to play with.  People used to dress up like the characters in the movie, and the theaters were usually trashed by the time we left.  Satoire and I jump up and do the "Time Warp" to the music.  It's like riding a bicycle.. you never really forget how.  Once the song is finished we retake our seats

"Terri looks frazzled," I think as she comes up to us carryin her beer.  She takes a swallow of it and starts telling us that her friend, Pookie, has been taken.

We get her to calm down some so she can relate her tale to us.  It's difficult to hear her over the music from the band.  Finally Terri explains what happened on their excursion into the passage behind Amy and Covems' cabin.

I kick the panel to the dwarfs' room.  I get no answer at first, then kick it again.  The panel slides down quickly, and I close my legs and look down.  A smiling Happy is looking up at me, "Go find Covems," I say to him.  The panel slides back up into place.

During a lull in the music, I lean into Mooncalf and ask, "can you conjure up images in that thing?" pointing to her crystal ball.

"It's Halloween, Pafe," Moonie answers, "anything is possible."

"See if you can locate Pookie," Satoire pipes in.

We order up another round of drinks and another beer for Terri as Mooncalf begins to rub her crystal ball.  Terri looks over at us and I say, "Once Cove gets here, we'll go investigate that door."

"Pafie," Satoire says, "remember, we have on just 3 coats of paint and some shoes."

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1580 : October 29, 2013, 03:13:52 PM »

Standing outside the AB&G I took in a deep breath, and pushed the doors opened and walked in. I seen alot of familiar faces, as eyes turned to look to see who was coming in. I raised my hand and said," Hey y'all better late than never!"  I walked over to the bar and smiled at Old Joe, "Its been a while I know, but my usual please!"  He nodded, and sat my drink on the bar. I took in the scene as I picked up my drink and took a sip. "Mmmm, just right "Thanks Old Joe" , as I raised my glass in a tipping motion in his direction. Turned back around to see a crystal ball, Moon and Pafe peering deep into the crystal ball. Hmm I think to myself maybe I will just go see what that is all about...as I made my way over to where they were standing.

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1581 : October 29, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »

when we end "perfect day" all the bar&grill starts clapping hands giving a warm tribute to the great Lou Reed.
We all look up above and silently wait for the claps ending then Lover nod at me and i step in front of the mic
" hey B&G .....how do you feel?"
Some voices answer "good"
" I cant hear you ! ....how do you feel?"
This times many shout out "good"
" ohhhh yeahhh......feels so good being here playing for you..."
"It's a dream come true"
Now the bar screams....
" do you have dreams?.........
.....and nightmares?"
The lights on the stage go off , just a spot on my guitar as i start playing it
Soon the other join me as the rythm grows ....when the drum enters the lights start flashing
And then an explosion shakes the bar
Here we go

"Enter Sandman" Metallica

Say your prayers little one
Don't forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
Warm within
Keep you free from sin
'Til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never-land

Lover is really devilish now,he s singing just like James Hetfield 
I nod at Tango as he plays this powerful riff together with Bear
Guys and girls are jumpin on the floor shaking their heads

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of snow white
Dreams of war
Dreams of lies
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open
Grippin' your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand

time to cry for my guitar ,the lights go off and just white flashing spots show us to the crowd
I end my solo on my knees and the song goes slow
The dark voice of Lover starts again

(Whisper)
Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
And if I die before I wake (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beast under your bed
In your closet in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand

Take my hand
Take my hand

And it fades away ......

Covems
: 1688

« #1582 : October 29, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »

I'm in my secluded room above the bar, when Happy pops his head in.  He giggles a little at first, then says, "Ms. Pafe has asked for you."

"Has Amy gotten here yet?" I ask in response.

Happy answers, "No sign of her yet."

I leave my costume choices and go down to the bar with Happy.  The band is playing "Enter Sandman", and my mind gets an image of a baseball player with the number 42 on his back jogging to the mound.

I try to talk to Pafe, but the music is loud... Metallica is meant to be played LOUD... so I motion for her to come into the storage room, so we might be able to hear each other without shouting.  She grabs Terri's elbow and pulls her along with us.  Satoire and Moonie are gazing into a crystal ball.  "Voodoo," I think with a smirk.

Finally taking in Pafe's costume, I can feel my eyes bugging out of my head.  "Wowsers Pafe, you've outdone yourself with this one."  I take in all of her form.

"Stop," she says, "this is serious.  Pookie's been taken."

"What do you mean... taken?"  I answer.

Terri goes on and explains to me what took place in the passage.  I question her about the door, making sure it was the first one that I had come to on my way here.  We agree that it is the same door.  "She knocked?" I asked.

"Yes, you know Pookie," Terri says, "always the polite one."

"Nothing wrong with being polite," Pafe says.

We call Satoire and Moonie into the room with us, and we all agree that we should go investigate the door and find Pookie.  "Pafe," I say go get the dwarfs and tell them we need Dopey.  Tell them we're going into the tunnels.  The rest of you, wait here."

Pafe agrees and goes out to the bar and knocks on the panel to get the dwarfs' attention. I head up to the secluded room and get my revolver and holster, the lantern... fresh matches... and the rope.  Going back down, I hand the gun belt and pistol to Moonie.  The others look at me with an inquisitive expression.  "Moonie's a better shot," I say.  Moonie hands the crystal ball to Satoire and straps on the six-shooter, then takes back the ball.

Pafe comes back in and has Grumpy in tow.  Grumpy tells us that Dopey will meet us in the Eva room, and he'll take us to the door.  Deciding that it would be best not to alert the bar, we make our way through the secret passageway behind the stage and emerge in the hallway of the Ice House.

"This place give me the creeps," Satoire says to no one.  We go into the bathroom of the Eva room and sure enough, Dopey is waiting. 

"Grumpy,"  I say, "if we're not back in a couple of hours, rally the troops and come get us.  Oh, and if Amy should show, tell her I'll be right back.  This shouldn't take long."

I look around at our small band.  Munchkins.  Pafe and Satoire in a couple of layers of paint... Moonie looking like a sorceress with a side arm... Terri dress as a Star Trek Officer and Dopey, who's going to be our light.  We open the panel in the bathroom and go in.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
bluedenim

« #1583 : October 30, 2013, 01:35:01 AM »

Oh dear, much ado about Pookie.... Covems arrives and rounds up half the bar and the dwarves and sets off through the pool room passage to the Ice House.
I was about to finish my drink & go with them, but then I smell jasmine and my vision goes blurry, when I rub my eyes and clear my sight I see a sea captain standing on the edge of the stage.. my heart skips.. I mean, I'm all for believing fairy stories , but.. Then I see more clearly and it's James...
I swoon and fall off my barstool. When I wake up James has picked me up and is carrying me off in his arms. "Oh Doris, you naughty wonderful ghost" I mumble and then look into James' eyes and swoon again.

Then I wake and I remember the second part of the prophesy... I feel my outfit has changed and Ohh my, I'm a pirate... a pirate captured by a naval officer "restrained"  Moonie said.. I look up into James' eyes and they look cold & cruel and I swoon yet again.
« : October 30, 2013, 01:46:24 AM bluedenim »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1584 : October 30, 2013, 08:45:18 AM »

OOT: i love that artist work......good choise, Blu!

Stone
: 1842

« #1585 : October 30, 2013, 12:29:34 PM »

(Posted on behalf of Jayc ...  RL gave him time issues ... )

Lover calls Stone and myself up to the stage. Needing some help we spot All_For_You, Snowbunny78, hentaiboy69, sexilicious and Marilyn and beg them to join us. They agree and Stone gives each a broom for a prop and the five girls go to one side of the stage and myself the other. On cue Cock N Roses begin to play. I nod at Lover and he starts us off.

MONSTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUnO4gK_56g

Lover
“I saw it officer,
It looked prehistoric “

Jayc  slinking towards the women

There's a monster in my pants
And it does a nasty dance
When it moves in and out
Everybody starts to shout

The Girls waving their brooms with menace to keep Jayc at bay

Monster, aaaah monster, aaaah
Get outta here monster!
Monster! monster!
Get outta here monster!

Jayc moving in closer

And it does a naughty dance
When it sees the light of day
You can here the people say

The Girls
Oh no, a monster! oh no, a monster!
Oh no, oh no, oh no a giant monster
Monster! monster!
Oh no, a giant monster!

Jayc
Shut the window, bolt the door!
Don't wanna see that monster no more!

And it does a modern dance
When it comes into a room
People hit it with a broom

The Girls attack Jayc with the brooms hitting him about the head and groin

Take that monster! take that monster!
Take it! take it! take that you awful thing!
Take that aaah! take that aaah!
Take it! take it! take that you naughty thing!

Jayc retreating from the broom assault

And they don't wear pants on the other side of france
But they do wear fleece to protect them from the beasts

The Girls
Monster! monster! oh gee, a great big monster

Jayc 
There's a monster on the run and it wants to have have some fun
When it flies hup in the air, all the people stop and stare
The guys give a yell and the girls start to shriek
When they see its giant claws and it razor sharp beak

Lover
Gosh would you look at that thing
And I thought dinosaurs were extinct

The spot lights shut off as the song ends. As the house light come on, we all bow to the cheers and joviality of our friends.

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1586 : October 31, 2013, 01:23:26 PM »

Finally I get little Franky off to sleep and change into my costume for the party

Walking into the bar to hear my sweet Freddie up on stage in his prisoner outfit. Sliding quirtly to the bar I kiss Karen on the cheek "I made it did I miss must" I ask

Karen turns and hugs me and fills me in on what I've missed

Jo slides me a Bloody Marry and puts it on Covems tab

Taking my drink I walk over to the front of the stage and with my drink in one hand I swing my handcuffs on my finger pointing it at Freddie Blowing him a kiss as

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1587 : October 31, 2013, 02:19:12 PM »

As Jayc and the girls sing Monster I slip back stage and find my out fit from the first concert 

(ME)
Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

(Band)
I'm on the highway to hell
on the highway to hell
on the M25 to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land

on the highway to hell

(DON'T STOP)

(Everyone)
on the highway to hell

And I'm going down, all the way down
on the highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell[color]

highway to hell
highway to hell
highway to hell
highway to hell

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1588 : October 31, 2013, 02:24:28 PM »

Brandybee weaved her way through the crowd to be by my side once more. I handed her a bicardi and coke and watched her drink and kiss the edge of the glass to suck up the drops of liquid threatening to run down the side of the glass.

I watched her throat swallowing and then her lips and tongue on the glass. My loin stirred at the delectable sight.

She lowered the glass and I took her hand and held her gaze, “Dance with me.” It was more of a statement than a question.

She smiled and nodded her head.

Once again we were dancing. I spun her around and around the dance floor smiling and chuckling. The moves were hot, sensual and would not have been out of place in the film “Dirty Dancing.”  We were grinding, and sliding and rubbing in a mating dance worthy of any great lovers of the time.

The effect was dizzifying and heady. Without realising it, we were guided to the pool room by invisible forces.  What was stranger still was the throne on the wall to our left. There seemed to be someone sat on it but I couldn’t quite make out who it was in the poor light.

Brandy moved away from me and looked over at the throne and whispered “It’s real.”   She squinted for a moment then gasped “Bear!”

She looked back at me, then back at the throne, then back at me as if unsure what to say or do.  I just raised my shoulders and shook my head “If you don’t know, then I’ve got no hope love.” 

For a moment we just stood there. Bear didn’t utter a word or seemingly move a muscle although he didn’t look particularly comfortable. He also seemed as captivated with Brandybee as I was.

Then something strange started to happen, the air seemed thicker. Suddenly the scent of Jasmine was more pungent than ever. I started to see rose petals over by Bear’s throne, then when I looked down, I noticed that they were all around us.

The door of the pool room slammed shut, as did the door to the secret passageway to The Ice House, making us jump.
We moved closer to the throne until we were almost right in front of it as if pulled by some unknown hand.

Brandy ran her hand over the throne and across Bear’s chest as she semi -circled round him. His eyes followed her, hungry and full of desire. She bent forward and whispered in his ear. I watched her backside as her dress inched up as she bent over. 

I tore my eyes away from the tempting sight and looked closer at the throne. It was magnificent, exactly how I’d expect an ancient Roman Emperor to sit upon.

Bear it seems wasn’t there by choice despite having dressed the part.

I couldn’t see any chains or ropes but for reasons I couldn’t fathom, he was unable to move however hard he tried. 

I looked back at Brandy and her at me and with that the longing returned, but now it had grown into an insatiable lust, a thirst, a hunger that had to be quenched!

I succumbed, pulled her into my arms and began to passionately kiss her. She reciprocated.  My hands slid down to her firm buttocks, which was no easy feat considering the design of her dress.  I unhitched her chain web from her back and it clattered to the floor.

I pulled her right leg up, bent her backwards and kissed her neck. It was like something off the cover of a Mills and Boon novel – hot, passionate and full of promise!

I pulled Brandy’s head forward so I could look her right in the eye and said “I want you, all of you and I know you want me too.”

Brandy looked over at Bear for a moment, then looked back, and just nodded.

We resumed our kiss, this time we were both upright which meant my hands swept down to her beautiful breasts, gently kneading and cupping each one. It brought a slight moan of pleasure from Brandy.
I knew this was an invitation to go further, and moved my hands to the middle of her dress, so I could tear it open and get unencumbered access to the exquisite form beneath.

Covems
: 1688

« #1589 : October 31, 2013, 06:22:28 PM »

Utilizing the secret passsage that runs behind the stage, our little band plus one enter the storage room where the stairway to the secluded room is.

The ladies all return to their seats at the bar, along with Terri and Pookie.  They're sitting close to each other and sharing thoughts and tales of their exploits.

Seeing the band taking a break, I make my way to the stage.  I tap the mic...

"Is this thing on?"

Here's a question for you all....

"Why don't women have brains? 
Because they don't have a penis to carry them in."

"Did you hear about the gay midget?
He just came out of the cupboard."

A man and his two friends were talking at the AB&G.  His first friend said, "I think my wife is having sex with the electrician.  The other day I came home and found wire cutters under our bed."
His second friend said, "I think my wife is having sex with the plumber.  The other day I found a pipe wrench under the bed."
The man said, "That's nothing.  I think my wife is having sex with a horse."
Both his friends looked at him in disbelief.
"I'm serious.  The other day I came home and found a jockey under the bed."

thank you... I'll be here all week....

« : October 31, 2013, 06:24:50 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 146  
« previous next »
: