*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1111004 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1950 : June 04, 2014, 01:47:47 AM »

Loving the slaps on my ass I put an extra wiggle in my walk as I lead the willing Dirish to the pool room and open the secret door. A cold draft gusts out and my nipples immediately poke out trough my top. Should've worn a bra...  Dirish notices and holds me against the wall while he flicks them with his tongue..
" You have nice erectile nipples blu." he purrs, nibbling them through the cloth and leaving wet marks over each one "I'm sure they will be nice to play with".
I catch his meaning immediately and stare into his eyes,  I lift his chin and kiss him full on the lips before pushing him off me and I walk a little more slowly down the great hall toward my special room, keeping his hand firmly gripped in mine and thinking instead of talking.. I was going to tell him about the sacrifice on the big table at the end of the hall, but all of a sudden, I feel like I am the one being led here and I  can't think of what to say.
We arrive at the thick oak door and I take the gold chain from my neck and placing his hand on my butt, I flash my biggest smile. "
I was going to give you a guided tour, but you know, I kinda think we've got to where we both wanted to go"
I turn the key and push the door back, it creaks on it's hinges like it hasn't been used for years and I giggle..."sounds like a proper dungeon door!"
I pull the light switch and the pale blue light illuminates all of the first chamber.
I give the key to Dirish
"Do you think you should close & lock the door? I have a feeling we may be here for some time."

*This story will be continued in "The Ice House " thread.

« : June 04, 2014, 01:49:42 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1951 : June 04, 2014, 09:13:11 PM »

Standing behind James, I watched as I see Dirish and Blue was getting close. As Blue slid off of Dirish lap,  with that familiar smile, dangling a key in front of him. As she started to lead Dirish off, James spoke up and said,"Happy birthday Blue"! as he smacked her on the ass. As she walked by  Sexi and I as well smacked her ass  and giggled. 

At that time James looked at Sexi and said we should go find a lil privacy of our own, as she jumped into his arms. James reached his hand behind and said are you coming too?  I grabbed his hand and followed James and Sexi off to the spa room.   

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1952 : June 15, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »

I smile and blush as I walk off stage after doing that somber song. Every ones applause is a little overwhelming. The house music kicks back in, but it's a mid tempo love song to ease the crowd back into the groove. I take the bunny ears off and trade Old Joe the guitar for my jacket.

"Was that a little autobiographical, kid?" Old Joe asks me.
I smile and shake my head. "You know me, Joe. I'm a writer, it's pure fiction." I assure him.
"Yeah, well you lost somebody. Nobody pulls that out of thin air." The grizzled old bartender replies.

I don't respond and just toss on the jacket, covering a bit more than the bunny suit will.
"See you tomorrow, Joe." I turn for the door.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1953 : June 18, 2014, 06:00:01 PM »

Tang and Andrea   start  performing there songs  they sing so wonderful  they
sing it  with so much heart and soul  the room go's silence as Andrea start to  sing  it
 it's  a very sad song but she sings is with so much passion .
Lover tells  me they wrote and performed its a lovely song that
I get tears  in my  eyes  what a  wonderful song honey  I love songs  of love even if they
are sad  I look at him so  and think what a  great man I have  so proud to be  his wife you
are my love baby  :-*.

Just as Andrea  finishes  the room is in tears  room is  in a trance in the dark and with silent  every one is remembering
that lost loved one that  go away  or  loss  the  memories  hurt   many then I tell lover  that why  I appreciated every moment
that I can love you  .

standing ovations for  Andrea

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Erotic_Dream
: 10

« #1954 : July 01, 2014, 05:53:53 PM »

As the reach for the door handle to the bar a beautiful woman exits. She smiles back at me as she walks away. Confidence bolstered I enter the Achat Bar & Grill looking to satisfy both my hunger and thirst. And, from what the concierge at the hotel tells me, some of the hottest waitresses in the city.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1955 : July 04, 2014, 11:14:30 AM »

James (jcm0824) smiles at Blue and Dirish. He is unable to resist slapping Blue’s delightful derrier as she passes by him winking and dangling the spare key to The Dungeon in The Ice House.
“Happy birthday Blue, Have fun,” he murmurs softly and Blue giggles, knowing she will.

Dirish highs fives his good friend and follows Blue.  “Glad you told me about this place my friend,” Dirish wiggles his eyebrows playfully at James and his two lady friends.
James chuckles, glad that he did too. He whispers to the two beautiful women at his side, Snowbunny78 and Sexilicious and asks them both if they would like a little privacy of their own.

The two ladies agree and eagerly take his strong hands, walking with him to the Spa room.

James feels happy that he has good friends here and looks around at the bar as he walks. He feels the warmth and affection all around him.

It seems to glow in the room, a faint glow that begins to get brighter. Somehow he knows it is a good light and his eyes travel the room and he sees the hue is brighter where his friends are.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”  Doris says softly, standing beside him.  Suddenly he realises all the people in the bar were frozen in time. Some in animated discussion, some dancing and laughing.
Even Snowbunny and Sexilicious are statuesque still holding his hand.

“What am I seeing?” James asks slightly bewildered.
“All the love and friendship you created since you have been here.” Doris whispers to him. “It glows and strengthens and the bonds you have with people are never broken. They last through time."

“Am I dreaming? It seems so serene and beautiful” James whispers and memorises the scenes before him.  All his friends including Cheya, Bluedenim, Dirish, Sexilicious and Snowbunny laughing, smiling and glowing the brightest for him.

All have bright eyes, and almost a teardrop shimmering and forming in them.
He looks closest at them. “They seem different from the rest.”

Doris smiles at him, “That’s because, they sense it.”

James looks at her, seeing her properly for the first time.  “You are the lady in the portrait, dancing over the stage with your man”
Doris nods. “My Stanley. We live here, have done for over a 100 years”

James swallows, “My illness beat me in the end, didn’t it? That’s what you mean by sensing it. My friends know, I have to leave them”
Doris nods again. “They know. They don’t want you to suffer anymore,” she says softly.

James smiles, “I was getting tired. I think I put up a good fight though”
Stanley floats down to stand by Doris, putting his arm around her waist, “You sure did”
James chuckles, feeling good, happy and full of life ironically, the best he has done in ages. “What happens now?”

Doris answers him softly guiding him, “You whisper to your friends, each memory of you, you wish them to remember and keep, you  say good bye to each and every one, promising each, that you will live in their hearts forever. You may be gone. You won’t ever be forgotten.”

“I’m not sure, I want to go yet,” James whispers to them.

“That’s normal.” Stanley soothes him, “It’s just that first step into the unknown. A new chapter for you”
“That’s why we are here,” Doris says, “There are people waiting for you in the next plane, but you can take your time with your friends. Time means little here.”

“Should I be scared?” James asks not sure of his feelings.
Doris shakes her head. “No, don’t be scared. There is a fabulous set of drums up there, some golden ropes and things that you enjoyed here,” she chuckles. “We have some very thoughtful Angels who know how to make new comers feel right at home”

James chuckles, “Should I blush?”
“Absolutely!”  Doris and Stanley say in unison and they all burst out laughing. 

James suddenly feels better, wonderful even. He knows his time has come and he knows that he has had a good, full filling life. Slowly it flashes before him and Doris and Stanley hold him steady as he sees and remembers.
When it’s over, James is smiling.  “My life was wonderful”

Stanley and Doris nod in agreement. “You are a very special man. You will be greatly missed”

Doris takes his hand, “Come, whisper in your friends ears the special memory you wish them to have, we will wait for you over here”

James approaches each of his friends,  each of his band members in the Cocks N Roses and each of his special ladies.
He whispers things only for them and notes the glow brightens around them.

The moments are special, unique and ones that imprint in their minds and souls forever.

“Good bye, my friends,” he tells them at the end, “Don’t be sad at my passing. Be glad we had the good fortune to meet each other, to spend time together and to make wonderful memories together”

He kisses each lady and shakes each man’s hand.

He turns to his new friends, Doris and Stanley, “I am ready”

Then as if on queue, a giant stairway appears in the centre of the AB&G with the glow of his friends in the afterlife at the top.

And with Doris and Stanley by his side, he ascends with a sense of peace, of happiness and of joy.

“Do you think, I could come back to visit the Spa and bar on occasions?” James jokes with the ghostly couple.

Laughter is heard and Doris’s answer, “Oh, we insist”

The AB&G returns to normal time,  James has passed but never forgotten. His imprint on the AB&G and The Icehouse will be there forever, in its history.

His friends sense and feel his spirit and raise their glasses in toast to the special man who was part of their lives.
“To James – jcm0824- and the wonderful memories, he created. Rest in Peace Dear Friend.”

And the drums on stage suddenly beat and play on their own….

Gun's N' Roses - Knockin On Heavens Door     -      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI&feature=kp

In memory of our jcm0824.  A much respected and loved member of our Forum Village.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1956 : July 04, 2014, 02:47:35 PM »

tho I never met you  I heard only good things about you.

let this poem ease the hearts of those that did know and love you James.

RIP James,

GRIEVE NOT
(Ode: Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood, 175-186)

What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;
In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death,
In years that bring the philosophic mind.

~ William Wordsworth

maybe we will meet  in time :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1957 : July 04, 2014, 10:56:17 PM »

Rest In Peace  James

we will all miss you

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
jayc
: 1600

« #1958 : July 05, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »

standing in the game room i watch as Stone puts up our tribute to our departed friend. a large glass frame with pictures of JCM at Bar parties and concerts. At the bottom are  a pair of his drum sticks and one of his brass belt buckles with his family crest engraved on it. we decide to place it here, near the entrance to the ice house because thats where we could always find him
 I smile at the thought as  Stone tells me to" moved it up, move it down, to the right a little"

Finally satisfied  we shut off the lights  and lock up the bar for the night. we drive off  to the lake on this  lovely summer evening.

BACK AT THE BAR

All is quiet save for the hum of the beer coolers, when suddenly the  sound system comes to life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9okWm8A6o

RIP James   You will be missed

Stone
: 1842

« #1959 : July 05, 2014, 03:59:34 AM »

James

jcm0814 -   Hero Forum Member -  23 February 2013 to 28 June 2014.

“Left,  right,  down a bit,  no up a bit.  That’s it  Jay.  It’s perfect there.”  I stand back looking at it with tears in my eyes as Jayc hammers the tribute in place over The Ice House door.

“Do you think, he would like that Jay?”

“I think he would. He think he would feel honoured we care so much about him”  Jayc jumps down off the chair and hugs me, passing me a handkerchief

“You know tomorrow, I think we should look around his gallery. He has beautiful sexy photographs he has displayed”

“Good idea”  Jayc answers me.

Just Sexy Photos -   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2503.0.html

Scenes from our private dungeons http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2628.0.html

We drink a toast to our friend, leave a whiskey on the bar counter for him and lock up for the night, and remember  him …

Me

The protector

( Perhaps a more fitting place for friends to place tributes would be in a this thread      Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself  > Saying good Bye  -   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2692.0.html  )

And the song in the bar echoes  round the empty room of the Achat Bar & Grill  as James plays beloved his drums ...

Sandy Nelson - Let There Be Drums -    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9okWm8A6o

RIP James   You will be missed

Lover
: 10350

« #1960 : July 09, 2014, 08:03:25 AM »

I go to the bell and ring it long and loud.
"Ladies and gentlemen, friends and guests... the queen of forum, the one and only BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAANNNNDDDDYYYYY" i start coughing for some seconds... then im able to go on
"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  has reached 4000 posts. You all know what it means! All drinks for free tonight, Brandy is paying. Thanks Brandy ;D"

Oh, before you all are drunken, dont forget to read and vote the erotic stories

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contests  > "JOURNEY" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html
« : July 09, 2014, 08:05:27 AM Lover »

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1961 : July 18, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »

Lover told me the bad news
I go rushing to Old Joe and ask a beer and a whiskey
"I've been away too long Joe , but wtf, didnt expect such thing"
He nods at me and gives me my drinks
I swallow the whiskey and taking the beer with me i go next to the stage and take a seat in front of the drums
"Prosit" i whisper raising the beer and take a sip "this is for you my friend"
I close my eyes for a while trying to push back tears and when i look again i see James at his drums
He looks at me and smiles
"Comon Freddie" i hear his voice
"Lets play " 

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #1962 : July 24, 2014, 08:57:30 PM »

so I see every one   singing   freddie is  done  playing  I walk to the stage  take the mic 

see freddie  with tears in his  eye  as he walks away ,  I hand him a tissue  as we walks off the stage

On a  lighter note :

Well Now that the  Word cup is over  I am here to  pay my due  1st was one  I come  to sing a song ..

so here it is 

Congratulations Germany

World cup Champions

I was  one of your cheerleaders  from the start  even if I picked my homeland team   
I wanted you to win  when  I  even said you Score 7 goals that day and that is the truth  ask lover
and my kid . 

So for this I have decided to sing  this song  to  honer your  Victory .

will sing it  in German .......Jumping  up and down clapping my hands  singing

Deutschland   Deutschland   Deutschland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrCJVsYr9U#t=11

Breathless through the Night

We take to the streets and clubs of this city,
This is our night, as if made ​​for the two of us, oho, oho.
I close my eyes, forget every taboo,
Kisses on the skin, like a love tattoo, oho, oho.
What's between us, pictures one never forgets,
And your look has shown me, this is our time.

Chorus:
Breathless through the night,
Until a new day dawns.
Breathless, out and about,
Your eyes draw me out!
Feel what love makes of us.
Breathless, level-headed, fantasy gone real for the two of us,
Today, we are forever, a thousand feelings of happiness.
All that I am, I share with you,
We are inseparable, somehow immortal,
Come take my hand and walk with me.

Come on, we'll climb to the highest roof in the world,
Simply hold onto what keeps us together, oho, oho.
If you're really hooked, body on body intoxicated,
Fall in my arms and the parachute will open, oho, oho.
Everything I desire is there, the greatest real freedom, so close,
No we do not want to leave here, everything is perfect.

Chorus:
Come take my hand and walk with me.
Breathless.

Longing pulsates on my skin.
Come take my hand and walk with me

Weltmeister   Weltmeister

« : July 24, 2014, 09:37:04 PM FoxyRoxxy »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #1963 : July 24, 2014, 09:35:13 PM »

Now as I am  done sing  I give a  grin to Brandy  what you  have been 
Waiting for,  you said  give  it to  lover  a  Blow Job  but you did not  say  how
so I reach out of my goody  bag and  pull out a cock  lollipop so sweet and juicy
licking it up and down   mmmmm then I gave lover a  blow job lollipop... ;)

I go reach in my  bad and  start throwing them cock pops  the women Giggle and Hoot
trying to get some cocks  so   my dues are   done   I walk ways  smiling ....

So how about some Blow Job jokes

The wives of four presidents and prime minister are talking together about how a penis is called in their language. The wife of Tony Blair says in England people call it a gentleman, because it stands up when women are entering.

The wife of Boris Yeltsin says in Russia you call it a patriot, because you never know if it will hit you on the front or on the back side.

The wife of Chirac says in France you call it a curtain, because it goes down after the act.

Well, the wife of Clinton says in the USA you call it a rumor, because it goes from mouth to mouth.

Q: How do you know who gives good blow jobs?
A: Word of mouth.

A woman comes into a hardware store.

"May I help you ma'am?"

"Yes, please, I need a three inch door hinge."

"Do you wanna screw for it?"

"No thanks," she responds, "but I'll blow you for that clock radio over there

Boy/Girl BOY:

"Give me a blow job

" GIRL: "Can you be more romantic?"

BOY: "Fine, give me a blow job in the rain."

Shipmates

A group of guys go on a ship after a few days a guy got horny
so he went up to the captain and asked
 "What do you guys use when you get horney ?
" The captain said there's a barrel over there with a hole in it we use that
" The guy replied "Great when can I use it
" The captain said "Everyday other then Tuesday"
 The guy asked "Why not Tuesday?"
The captain grined and said "Cause that's your day in the barrel."

Thank you all been a great  Audience ...
« : July 24, 2014, 09:39:14 PM FoxyRoxxy »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1964 : July 26, 2014, 05:53:01 AM »

Walking back into the bar just to hear Lover give the new Brandy Hitting 4000 I walk over and Kiss her cheek "Congrats on reaching that mile stone my sweet" I whisper in her ear

As I rest my hand on the bar  Joe slides a cold one down the bar to me "Thanks Joe" I say with a smile..

Leaning back on the Bar and laugh at Rooxy's  jokes

"Its good to see the bar Happy again after such bad times"  I think to myself

As I chat with Lover over the great world cup I see a gorgeous  Red Headed Lady walk into the Bar and sit at the end of the Bar.
« : July 26, 2014, 05:57:30 AM tangoracer »

: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 146  
« previous next »
: