*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
: POSES  ( 79871 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #60 : August 31, 2012, 09:19:25 AM »

I was thinking on another solution....if Tight & co. can have the chance to work on ALL the maps, they can work on our request or poll winner and leave to dev-team the time to work on poses for LGBT and threesome (what about the gang bang!? an year had passed from the first announce of them!) and, naturally, on some new 3d model of clothes we don't have, but this last one can be make a little slowly from them!

And honestly......if dev-team plan to release a pose (or an upgrade for esisting one) for more orientation, i think it's better havce them in the same time and not delaied in 2 or 3 week

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #61 : August 31, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »

2 or 3 week ?

you mean 2 or 3 years . I could list the poses where the MF have more moves than FF or FS and who was made last year

i think at flexy girl , sex gymnastic , or crab for the olders i remember when will we have these updates ?

@lover : What you say is what we said when dev team proposed this tool ( the clothes editor ) and what is the result ? there is more clothes made and less poses . Its easyer for them , they just take the templates and put them in the base for the concerned clothe . It take lets say 10 minutes to be done . And they dont do more poses for this.

If i had know at the time they proposed us this , i will had not support the idea .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #62 : August 31, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »

2 or 3 week ?

It was just an example.....i know they do it with longest wait for us!

Now......let's try to find a constructive way to point out our reclamation! First of all, it will be really glad to know something about this "gap" of poses from the administrator: sorry if i say this, but i think it's time they clarify their position about those problem! Which project have the dev-team to solve this situation!? maybe they don't care more about LGBT community (i hope it's not true!) but they must give them a clear answer for the future: is there the hope too see soon some good release for them and less (let's say 1 at month and half) for hetero!?

This are all things who can make LGBT users stay or leave......time for playing around it's over for most of them!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #63 : August 31, 2012, 11:21:52 AM »

as you say , in 2 or 3 weeks the time for my renew will come , and this time i will have choice to do it or not . so if i see no changes or have no clear anwser from the staff , i will surely leave .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Slut

« #64 : August 31, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »

Same here I will be leaving when my subscription ends if we dont get any answer or anything from the Dev team and most of my friends are already gone or have not been in AChat for months now and I miss them all so much but there is not much I can do about that right now so yes I will be most likely leaving too (again) if we get nothing from the Dev team.
Lover
: 10350

« #65 : September 02, 2012, 02:16:45 AM »

I ask you all to stay - even if you don't renew your membership you can go on as free user until you see some good progress.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #66 : September 02, 2012, 03:33:04 AM »

sorry lover , but if i dont renew , i will erase the game from my pc and just continue ( maybe ) to post here if i'm still able .

Even if i become free member , it will make me more and more angry to see every weeks heteros have poses

hentaiboy69

« #67 : September 02, 2012, 04:06:51 AM »

Aww, come on Rukya.....you are angry for the release, not with your friends! I echo lover....stay! Same for Lust and the others!

There is no way we all make you run away so easily! This is a nice community, born thanks to AChat (that's right!) but everyone here had made it grown better! Of course, there was some argue during this last year, but at least they help to set various things.....and i think it's something absolutely normal!

Slut

« #68 : September 02, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »

And here is the answer from them, another new MF pose today. Do I need to say more?
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #69 : September 02, 2012, 11:25:06 AM »

Now i really hate them  >:( >:(

bluedenim
: 3007

« #70 : September 02, 2012, 11:26:38 AM »

And do you hate me too Cherie?

My life will be poorer if you leave us.......

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #71 : September 02, 2012, 11:41:58 AM »

No i hate nobody here , just these stupid Machos of the dev team .

They can get their stupid poses , and flood the poor heteros who really need one pose each week
« : September 02, 2012, 11:43:50 AM Rukya »

Slut

« #72 : September 03, 2012, 07:52:48 AM »

Why even bother anymore. They never read this forum and they dont look at us LGBT orientation as equals to hetero or anyone else and in their blind eyes we are worth nothing only the heteros are.

Not to mention they have no idea about business as they would have had so many more members and so much more income had they not been all blind and their heads stuck so deep up into hetero orientation ass that it comes back out from their throat, there I said it and I could not care less what they think of it.

MF have so many poses now that they barely even use half of it while others have almost no decent poses and still they make more MF poses 2 each week to be more precise.

Enough is enough...

Lover
: 10350

« #73 : September 03, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »

Especially the new pose for MF is not really new. We have something similar and some actions could have been added. I just hope (yes, i am an incurable optimist) they made something they easily can adapt to ther genders.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #74 : September 03, 2012, 12:54:05 PM »

they can get them poses and their clothes too .

Now i'm only in the forum and no more in the game

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
: