*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Latex Gloves bad display
« previous next »
: [1]
: Latex Gloves bad display  ( 5957 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« : July 18, 2012, 07:18:16 AM »

Hello

In the last release of Latex outfits there are short gloves ( only cover the hands )
When wear, those glove have a strange texture. Instead of Latex looking
they are black and flickering, a little like they were made of flyes.

My Mistress also have this bug when she wear her gloves.

This is maybe due to my computer,

So a feedback may be nice.

Thank you.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : July 18, 2012, 09:44:03 AM »

i have no problems with them , they seem normal to me

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Slut

« #2 : July 18, 2012, 11:46:15 AM »

I got the problem too and not only the gloves but the whole set looks like charred black not latex and this is after the last update which gave us back the nail polish but messed up a few of the latex clothes including some male ones.
chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #3 : July 18, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »

Thank you for the feedback , I will check my computer ( again ) and will post if any changes for some other who will have the same problem may solve it too .

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : July 18, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »

Please report this bug to the support team. You will find the link at the top of this ppage, in between the link for the forum and the shop.

Not always the forum is read by the emmbers of the AChat team

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 18, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »

I saw this when girls are wearing them even out side the room.

I think about making a summary frequently of this board and send them to Tom. So they'll get the infos... but of course, it's also helpful to use the support-button too.

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #6 : July 19, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »

Please report this bug to the support team. You will find the link at the top of this ppage, in between the link for the forum and the shop.

Not always the forum is read by the emmbers of the AChat team

I'll do report , but before I ask for feedback to other members here to see if the problem is about my computer or is about the DreamWorld.
But if the bug is on the Dreamworld, be sure i'll report with the support contact button :) Anyway, thank you for the advice .

Please accept my best regards

: [1]  
« previous next »
: