*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  workshop thread "Deep Passion" reworking the missionary pose
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: workshop thread "Deep Passion" reworking the missionary pose  ( 23675 )
Bear
: 3856

Of all the poses out there the one simply undevloped or lacking its true portential is the Missionary pose. It doesn't matter whether you're Romantic, passionate or a general sex manic,... the intimacy, face to face coupling of two people in the moment can be a powerful soul piercing enbrace.

What we have existing is rather vanilla in effect. Vanilla in that I feel it lacks any of the potential to display true intimacy.  I have to close my eyes to the jabbing thrusts which now exist, a weak kiss, and lack of true deep embrace,  and use words to transport my partner to a pont far,.... far beyond the visual.  I do ok with that,... but just having the eye candy, having true options a mouse clisk away, with the avatars truly entwined in something much deeper would be a giant leap forward here.

The existing missionary pose is a free offer....  and my first thoughts were an update,... but I realized what I wanted was much more invovled then that.

So think of the existing missionary pose... but with deep penetration to start with. Full contact.... body to body....
Is this something the community would want... and if so...
Share your ideas... what actions are natural... lend themselves to relaying the true intimacy of the moment.
« : July 20, 2012, 11:35:40 AM Bear »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

First thoughts

1  A slow sensual  deep entry ... the speeder could speed it up if need be
2  A still - full entry & hold
3 Girl wrapping her legs fully around her man
4 A side temple to temple touching as you shag .. enjoying the intimacy
5 Girl licking nibbling  guys ear slowly, sensuously
6  Man licking the girls ear , slowly, sensuously
7 A deep meaningful snog
8  Hectic  shagging
9 Cumming on the girls tummy / tities
10 Stroking each others hair
11 Grinding chest to chest, gentials
12 Oral sex for each option
13 Wanking for each option
14 Anal
15 Raking the guys back   

mmmmmmmmmm     :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

this pose most deff needs an upgrade/revamp. besides a better kiss/embrace and thrust, i would like to see for the male..
stroke womens head/hair
kiss shoulder/bury head in females shoulder
womens legs on mans shoulders
man resting on elbows/deep thrusts
anal and oral options

just my 2 cents  now lets her from the ladies  ;)
Brandybee

JayC ,   Are you saying I'm not a lady ? ? ?      ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Urban
: 329

Some goods idea, something like an handjob and a fingering with eatch partners looking in the eyes ?
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

:) you will have it i think bear . and to reassure you , just lets say thet FF have less moves :) . exemple we dont have a kiss if i remember .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

Actually Ruyka it was a photo of an FF embrace in the missionary pose that really made me thinking... It captured the whole intensity of passion so perfect ... I wondered why can't an FM pose be like that.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

i dont know what you call embrace :) we can put hands on the back (not really an embrace ) , or on the partner butt to go deeper ( not an embrace too ) :)
And our kiss looks just like a double tongue out play where only our tongue tip are touching . Nothing marvelous lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

what inspired me to create this thread Ruyka... I have to call it an embrace, one woman on top of the other, there was no strap on....it was a image of a very passionate kiss

Brandybee

Or two naked lovers swathed in the moonlight of a warm night surrounded by a bluy hue ...  united in their special intimacy, caught by their special moment in time....

Nope, no idea what you are talking ...     ;)

Bear

Lol... yeah sure Brandy...  ::)

Kind of putting together a short list of options... lets say:

Male:
slow sensual deep entry (speed controller for other options)
hectic... quick action
Hold a full entry...
Grnding in full entry... (say a hip rotation)
shoulder kiss
neck kiss
ear kiss
cupping face in a deep kiss
knead buttocks (one hand)
two handed buttock grab... with more pronounced pentraion
rise slightly for gential play on her
anal
stroking hair
would a cup face play out here?
oral play

Woman:
wrap left leg
wrap right leg
raise knees to clamp to partners thighs
wrapping arms  tightly around
scrathing (raking nails on partners back)
sensual neck kiss
sensual ear nibble or play
deep kiss  (or snog.. for that English rose)
lift hips and move
cupping the back of his head
arching back for breast to chest rub
genital play... on him
oral play

cumming action.... inside / outside? I don't think we get much oprtions for variety.... though one could include a self wank pose to obtain that visual effect.

I highlighted oral play... mmm I am still trying to see the extreme movements required in this matching up. Am I alone here in that lack of vision?

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com

Bear, you are so right on... lets redo this pose, and get it right for once. Fingering and oral play is a definite must here.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Brandybee

mmmm thinking about the oral ..  man licking the lady before mounting and entry perhaps ..  or sliding down after for a taste of their passion..

other way, I too have difficulty as the lady is underneath and the flow of him going to her mouth ... mmm

cupping the face is sweet , but i prefer a touching of the heads in the moment more, either  side temple to side temple or forehead to forehead .. shutting their eyes, enjoying the intimacy of their shared moment. mmmmmmm

Bear

Mind drifts along along the image of sliding down for a taste of a lover....

Shakes his head and forgetting to read the remainder....

That damn image of movement is locked in his brain.
« : July 22, 2012, 09:31:33 AM Bear »

viv123
: 1

« #14 : September 08, 2012, 11:14:14 PM »

First thoughts

1  A slow sensual  deep entry ... the speeder could speed it up if need be
2  A still - full entry & hold
3 Girl wrapping her legs fully around her man
4 A side temple to temple touching as you shag .. enjoying the intimacy
5 Girl licking nibbling  guys ear slowly, sensuously
6  Man licking the girls ear , slowly, sensuously
7 A deep meaningful snog