*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  squirting option needed
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: squirting option needed  ( 22443 )
bobbler

« #15 : November 12, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

Here we go again  ::)
Dannyello
: 188

« #16 : November 12, 2009, 02:23:10 PM »

We wanted to make the squirt available everywhere, where it has sense. If it is missing in a specific position we can add the squirt possibility, just help us please to list these positions.

Regards,
tom
       Squirt is necessary all time in all positions. If it's too hard to put in this way(free),insert in the room,a icon,in right,only for squirt(stoped action and squirt).And for girls is necessary "button squirt"(large and more rare drops)-see other games. Many girls have asked-squirt on face,on mouth,body and i answer I can not. We lost the magic moment.Squirt is the most important.The climax,apotheosis.Please,squirt in all positions,all time,and for girls "button squirt".Of course,only what you can.Thank you.
     Yes.
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #17 : November 12, 2009, 03:07:13 PM »

I will check what could I do  ;D
tom
tom
Administrator

« #18 : November 13, 2009, 03:41:34 AM »

Hi,

so unfortunately it is not as easy as I imagined.
So please HELP me and let's do the following:

Tell me where exactly the squirting option would be good, and I will check that animation. Please DO NOT write me that it should work everywhere, because it will not work immediately, only step by step, where you check the new option and tell me what can you see...

One problem is that the squirting moves quickly, and if there is not enough place, you will not see it at all. Now I have enabled it for 69 (where the girls gives handjob) and for doggy style, where the boy fingers the asshole and jerks off. You will see what I am talking about. Another option is to slow down the squirting, but the it can look unnatural. What do you think?

I have enabled the squirting in some other poses, so please write me your needs after the next upgrade.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards,
tom
Tharvun
: 75

« #19 : November 13, 2009, 04:28:38 AM »

in my opinion it is good to have the squirt option for men (i only speak for myself so for a male) once or twice in every scene. And I think it nice if the squirt option is only there if the GIRL does something special, like jerking the guy in missionary, rubbing clit or licking tights in 69 oder kissing cowgirl, so the partners or consensual about the cumming. If the man can always squirt at any time some my "overflow" the girls which i think is neither sexy nor liked by most girls.

I understood that you enabled it in doggie kneeling (i thing it would have been better to use the girls action when she falls tp the bed head and chest down, ass up, but maybe that wouldnt have worked) and in 69 sideway (good coice with the hadnjob, thats enough for me), in the masturbation scens i think there is lot of possibliltys though i dont use them much. But I think there a squirting option would be ok in any scene.

Well the doogie standing and the wheelbarrow: wonderfull scenes, but i think a littel difficult for squirting as the dick is in the girl in most actions, so I think it will be not easy.

I will check the new options and wil report.

BUT: Most important please dont make any changes with the danger of getting the programm buggy again for 2 or 3 days  ;) ;)

Thravun

PS: If you want to do a real inovation it would be nice if you could make the cum visible on the partners body fe, in every action a change for the first drop and for many dropps (two changes in the graphic) when the scene changes the cum can be away presuming it has been rubbed away. I know this is a difficult one but I think really worth it
Nicoquin
: 159

« #20 : November 13, 2009, 04:56:13 AM »

great news, TOM !

thanks a lot. i'll check and tell you what i think about it :)

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
tom
Administrator

« #21 : November 13, 2009, 06:12:10 AM »

BUT: Most important please dont make any changes with the danger of getting the programm buggy again for 2 or 3 days  ;) ;)

Thravun

Hi Tharvun,

believe me, we hate bugs at least as much as you do  ;D
I can assure you: we do our best.

tom
bobbler

« #22 : November 13, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »

I also think that it would be a good idea to give the girl the option of making the guy squirt sometimes, in other words, give them control of the squirt button in some of the actions  ;)

& yes I agree that it would be great if you could see the cum land and stay on the girl's body...breasts, face, back, etc.
FourthRider
: 7

« #23 : December 14, 2009, 01:03:30 PM »

Hello everyone,

At first - maybe you could make the squirt button with the confirmation from girls, like a pose change? becouse in masturb pose u could press it for a lot of time.
And about cuming inside - also do it with confirmation and after confirmation pose change a litte/become morŅƒ actively, so u and your partner won't see the cum, but you will know about it.

Sorry for my english =)

Best wishes
FourthRider

ShineyMind
: 1

« #24 : December 23, 2009, 04:11:43 AM »

If I see it right, the most visualization programming problem with squirting is, if something / someone is in the way (during the act, other person is near, so cum on the skin must be shown, ...).
So a small effort change would be to enable squirting for the woman at standing doggy-Style position during anal sex (I think, there is space enough) (I don't know exactly, if it's possible yet, but I don't think so, otherwise forget it).
I think that would be really nice.
brandy
: 20

« #25 : December 28, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »

I also think that it would be a good idea to give the girl the option of making the guy squirt sometimes, in other words, give them control of the squirt button in some of the actions 
;)

& yes I agree that it would be great if you could see the cum land and stay on the girl's body...breasts, face, back, etc.

I totally agree with giving the the girls control sometimes :)  I would like to see the girls have a squirt option also, in both 69 positions would be nice and the new lick from behind would also work :)
Billy
: 59

« #26 : December 29, 2009, 06:31:52 AM »

i also agree to this.. It will be much more interesting..
Laparka

« #27 : January 07, 2010, 10:40:54 AM »

In my honest opinion, another squirt option is needed badly in the "anal stimulation" stand.
The cum in mouth one. When the gentle lady orally pleases you, you should be able to reward her with the hot quintessence of your pleasure (that's a long sentence for such an act, but at least that's how I got my ex to swallow  :D).
Little drops leaking from the corner of her mouth would be an unforgettable and soon indispensable addi(c)tion!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: