*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  squirting option needed
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: squirting option needed  ( 22442 )
bobbler

« : August 24, 2009, 02:58:13 PM »

In the sideways 69 position, one of the girls' actions is to jerk off.  & in the regular 69, one is hand job.  Why can't the guy cum in either of those positions?  That doesn't make too much sense, does it?  I'm sure the girls are wondering, why the heck won't this guy cum for me?  I'm stroking as hard & as fast as I can  ;D

Can you make the squirt button available to the guys in those positions?
« : November 14, 2009, 03:30:33 PM bobbler »
Florent
: 137

« #1 : August 24, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »

to be honest, i think the " squirt " button should be available in any position... ! I mean, it's not a bad thing to cum into your partner. It's a way to share pleasure... And well, in achat, it's not possible yet to get pregnant, so why not ?  ;)

But it's also true for all the other actions... maybe it's a question of graphism ? ...
bobbler

« #2 : August 24, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

I think you're right, Flo.  It's probably more a matter of visuals.  If you cum inside your partner, who's going to see it?

But yeah, I think the squirt button could be made available in more positions/actions.
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #3 : August 26, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »

We wanted to make the squirt available everywhere, where it has sense. If it is missing in a specific position we can add the squirt possibility, just help us please to list these positions.

Regards,
tom
Florent

« #4 : August 26, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »

Well i would say that it's should be possible everywhere... I mean during sex, during blowjobs, handjobs, etc. Just like in real life... !
Rocklord
: 1

« #5 : November 11, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

New here and the "squirt" button did not work for me.
Tharvun
: 75

« #6 : November 12, 2009, 02:50:17 AM »

Hi Rocklord,

welcome to achat and welcome to the forum.

The squirt button does not work  everytime. It depends on the action and scene you are in. In most but not every scene there is an action in which you can use the squirt button. Most of the time you have to get the girl do a special action (if you are a guy) to reach it.

If you are a free user take the cowgirl scene and ask her to kiss you. If she does you can use the option. In the masturbation scene should be the option too (though not sure, as I prefer to cum while haveing  sex  ;)  ). There are of course more such scenes when you are prem user and buy them. So good luck and keep exploring.

Tharvun
Dannyello
: 188

« #7 : November 12, 2009, 09:03:43 AM »

We wanted to make the squirt available everywhere, where it has sense. If it is missing in a specific position we can add the squirt possibility, just help us please to list these positions.

Regards,
tom
       Squirt is necessary all time in all positions. If it's too hard to put in this way(free),insert in the room,a icon,in right,only for squirt(stoped action and squirt).And for girls is necessary "button squirt"(large and more rare drops)-see other games. Many girls have asked-squirt on face,on mouth,body and i answer I can not. We lost the magic moment.Squirt is the most important.The climax,apotheosis.Please,squirt in all positions,all time,and for girls "button squirt".Of course,only what you can.Thank you.
Tharvun

« #8 : November 12, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »

@Rocklord
ignore what little Danny wrote and read my post and dont wonder what is comming now but Danny ist the MHMF (most hated member of the froum) here.

@Dannyello
sorry Dany, you should not play computer games or visit this forum when you are drunk or took other drugs, it ok you want to say something, Doc Tharvun understands this, but try to read the questions here and please than try to answer them and not post some BS. Better yet just stop posting, if you dont do you may scare Sandyspinner away again and this wouldnt be nice.

By the way: If you really want to have an own treat again: Try Most Hated Member of the Forum Toplist. The winner will leave the Forum for some time OK?
Dannyello

« #9 : November 12, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »

First:maybe you drunk-read what you wrote-FROUM?(forum) Two:Is not your FORUM. Three:Are not DOC.Last:You have nothing to do with what I wrote.
Florent

« #10 : November 12, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »

First:maybe you drunk-read what you wrote-FROUM?(forum) Two:Is not your FORUM. Three:Are not DOC.Last:You have nothing to do with what I wrote.

Oh please Danny, do you really think you are the right guy to give english lessons to the other members ?

And of course it has nothing to do with what you wrote : it's almost impossible to understand your messages ! I don't want to seem mean, but try to understand that you have to do some efforts if you want to write on a english-speaking forum !!

Now let me say something else, please : don't blame someone to act like if this forum was « his » forum. When you created your top list, everybody said it was a bad idea. But you just didn't care, and you went on with it. At this time, I think we all had the impression that you was considering this forum like if it was yours ! You just ignored other's opinion.

So, can you really blame the people on this forum to ignore yours now ??

Peace.
Tharvun

« #11 : November 12, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »

YES HURRA!!!

I did it, little Dannyboy is angry. WOW I never thought this will happen. He Danny maybe now you realize how all the other members felt about you and you BS posts in this forum.

And of course you are correct:

- I made a spelling mistake (what you of course never did, even in your last post not  ;D ;D ;D )
- No it is not my forum I never said this, so what
- No i am not a doctor (well maybe i am but you will never know)
- Well your post may have had nothing to do with my prior post or maybe it has, but if not it was totally the same what you did here to all the other  users. Well as we say: "Wer austeilen will muß auch einstecken können". I am sure you can translate this proverb.

Tharvun  ;D ;D ;D

PS: Florent I hope you are not angry if I do a little fighting with little Danny
Dannyello

« #12 : November 12, 2009, 01:27:44 PM »

FOR FLORENT: DO not blame anyone;(understand?) ignore me,no problem(understand?).(TOP-was a joke,for diversity and humor(understand?))Now,I had a question and a proposal(understand?);(not for you-understand?),for TOM.Please,ignore me again(understand?) Two certainties(understand?)my English is not good(understand?)and you are good boy(you have manners-true).
Dannyello

« #13 : November 12, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »

FOR THARVUN: You won.
Dannyello

« #14 : November 12, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »

Regards,
tom
       Squirt is necessary all time in all positions. If it's too hard to put in this way(free),insert in the room,a icon,in right,only for squirt(stoped action and squirt).And for girls is necessary "button squirt"(large and more rare drops)-see other games. Many girls have asked-squirt on face,on mouth,body and i answer I can not. We lost the magic moment.Squirt is the most important.The climax,apotheosis.Please,squirt in all positions,all time,and for girls "button squirt".Of course,only what you can.Thank you.
Again.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: