*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favourite Room
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: [VOTE] For your Favourite Room  ( 37823 )
Bear
: 3856

« #45 : October 03, 2012, 09:32:37 PM »

It was a very good idea... but we sometimes may desire something that may not bear fruitation.

The developers are under no obligation to create it. We offer the polls as a means to generate participation here for ideas and pass the voted suggestions to the developers. In many cases they do take our ideas and will add them, but it is possible some desires just are not feasible.

Besides generating avatar movement for the shower pose,  that pose was pushing into new boundaries of a shower effect. Water falling is easy enough, but the splash efect is another matter. If it comes about,... the pose would be a huge under taking.

I'd rather a shower room myself,... and have access to the range of current poses. though a glory hole might sem odd to have there  ::)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #46 : October 04, 2012, 07:25:53 AM »

hehe bear you saying showers don't have a hole in them for just anyone to reach through and pull you closer to play with ::)

BeauBelle
: 125

« #47 : October 04, 2012, 07:30:21 AM »

@ Bear

Personally, I find the glory hole odd anywhere, but maybe that's just me...

Say the devil is my saviour, but I don't pay no heed.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #48 : October 04, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »

One thing sure , we (FF) will not have this problem cause i hope dev team dont think to give us the glory hole pose  ;D . It would be little silly  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #49 : October 04, 2012, 08:51:34 AM »

@Ruyka... a FF gloryhole would strike me as absolutely ridiculous , however... it should have been immediately offered to the MM crowd.... and perhaps FS...,

I guess if placed in the spaceship room it might qualify as an odd wormhole

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #50 : October 04, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »

hehe in a spaceship you can play a remake of Alien  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #51 : October 04, 2012, 09:39:03 AM »

Spaceship play would be enhanced if they offered a wider variety of skin coloring and textures... which should be an easy option.... blue green,.. red hues... scales etc...

sexilicious

« #52 : October 04, 2012, 10:35:41 AM »

and don't forget the antennas :) ooooo then could do a butterfly one too  ;D wings and antennas hehehe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #53 : October 04, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »

something like this, Sexi!? i'd like the idea!

and the outfit too, of course!  :D

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #54 : October 04, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »

Hi hi hi I agree !!! Both for outfits and for the Avatar :)

Flesh open when Mind Warm
sexilicious

« #55 : October 04, 2012, 10:51:41 AM »

yeah hentai that can be one version

Bear

« #56 : October 04, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »

lol... pushing back on topic... I think we could definitely use more room options..

I want the spaceship, ...bar,... beach... backyard (outdoor)... shower... kitchen...

the capacity to change the background imagery... it would be interesting to change the city skyline in one room from a typical city to a futurisic one... enhance that futuristic RP

jayc
: 1600

« #57 : October 04, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »

i agree, having backround options would be great........nice to see a summer or fall scene from the cabin. pehaps the dev team has done all they can with the current software version. would love to hear what the dev. team has in mind for future software upgrades. other than the random post from Tom, we hear very little from them.
sexilicious

« #58 : October 04, 2012, 12:35:44 PM »

yeah that would be nice having other scenes outside the window instead of always snow for the cabin hehe don't want to feel cooped in there and can't travel outside or be nice to actually go outside into the forested area from the cabin that be awesome

BeauBelle
: 125

« #59 : October 04, 2012, 01:34:53 PM »

@ HB

Loosely based on the design.  Imagine the green skin...

Say the devil is my saviour, but I don't pay no heed.
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: