*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The changing room
« previous next »
: [1]
: The changing room  ( 5132 )
Concerto

« : August 20, 2012, 03:18:49 AM »

Have done a quick search and can't find a reference.... Have notified AChat but...

...am surprised that others haven't come across this. Well, perhaps they have and aren't too concerned (or my search was poor)...

I typically wear ankle bracelets but they "disappear" whenever I go to body options (at least). Necklace, rings, wrist bracelets all stay. I have to keep going to jewelry and  putting the ankle bracelets back on again though.

Oh, if that was my only worldly worry ;)
Slut

« #1 : August 26, 2012, 02:09:08 PM »

The tattoos disappear too when you go to body options but this only happens if you are a shemale which is kinda strange.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : August 26, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »

dunno about the first post, about the tattoo, i have found it too.......what a pain!

shejoy
: 87

« #3 : September 03, 2012, 10:59:37 AM »

with the tattoos , as shemale i saw i can only put tattoos on my back . too bad because i wanted it above my cock .

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
Slut

« #4 : September 13, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »

I too have always wondered why shemales cant have tattoos on front side like females can.

There are just so many small things and bugs that have not been fixed for years now really.
« : September 13, 2012, 05:16:53 PM Slut »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : September 13, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »

maybe its not a bug for the tatoo in front , i mean i didnt see many men avatars with tatoos just up to their avatar penis . And as i suppose that for this body spot , dev team used a copy of men attribute , maybe this is not set to them to have tatoos here .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: