*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  he or she ?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: he or she ?  ( 14302 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : August 21, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »

i create this topic for you to continue your argumentation about how call tg , to avoid the 69 pose topic to be full off topic  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #1 : August 21, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »

Hello all kinds Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

Well I am very more confortable been called "She"
This have been discussed previously but I feel myself an woman. It is true my body have ... well a penis.
But when chatting with me ( for exemple ) you chat with the woman, whatever the body may be.

If peoples want to be close to the reality of myself, then "she" is the way to call me.
And been called "he" is very disturbing for me.

I can't tell anything for other transgender peoples. But from Previously chats, I think we are many this way.
I think also ( And I feel like this sometime too) that some Transgenders feel to be ... another Gender.
Neither Man nor Woman.
But still, the one I know who have this point of view prefer been called "She".

I am French, and in French ( the langage ) most words have a gender, and also sentences may have gender.
So it is very important for me in fact to be designed or called femininely.

Sorry if I explain badly about my feelings.
Sorry if I bother or bore you.
This is only my feelings, and not a general statement for we are, after all, all differents.
Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : August 21, 2012, 11:42:18 AM »

I feel the same chien_lubrik.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : August 21, 2012, 02:27:23 PM »

I just know some shemales. So of course I cant say I really "know" them. But to all I talked (and not just small talk, because I'm interested in the people i talk to...and like...) they feel like being a woman. So I treat them like a woman. And for me, they are because they feel so. It doens't matter to me if they have a cock. I never (so it doesnt mean there are none) met a shemale who wants to be treated like a man. But I know, I could not room with them, because in my head they would be a man.

Concerto

« #4 : August 22, 2012, 02:50:22 AM »

Well, first of all, please do not equate AChat to real life.

Don’t get me wrong, it is a great game and I love playing it (apart from some of the name calling) but it is as much divorced from real life as Everquest is, for example.

Firstly, to most of my rl tg friends, “shemale” is a derogatory term and we despise it. I tolerate it in-game purely because it is a fantasy world.

Secondly, I would say that the majority of people that play any role in Achat are male. This is true of all mmporgs so I don’t see that it would be any different in Achat. That cute little girl that you are fucking is probably an obese old man sitting on his sofa in his basement masturbating. That is fine, there is nothing wrong with that, it is a role-playing game and, really, some fat old men are far better at it than those cute little chicks.

So, if you are asking shemale role persons on Achat what they like in a 69 pose, for example, do you think that you will get true to life answers? Of course not!

If you are asking shemale role persons on Achat whether they prefer to be called “he” or "she” (or “it”), do you think that you will get true to life answers? Of course not!

I don’t care though because it is a game. So perhaps it is a true democracy in as much as the  respondents, the fee-paying public, will get what they want regardless of whether or not it is relevant in rl.
Could I complain about that? Of course not!

However, you don’t want to suck a male’s cock in 69? Fair enough but others may well want to and I can assure you that many rl tg persons do.

And.. you don’t like to be called “he”? Fair enough but I grew up being called “he” and I have no problem with it and neither do a lot of my rl tg friends. Despite my age and my rather prominent breasts I can still easily pass for male and, frankly, at least in rl, being referred to as male is sometimes more of a turn-on.

As far as AChat is concerned, you can call me what you like, just don't call me "bitch"!

« : August 22, 2012, 02:55:41 AM Concerto »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : August 22, 2012, 03:09:22 AM »

Concerto, of course AChat is different from the real world and you are right about male playing girls or shemale (caught, but even message board know about it....eh eh!), but i'm sure no one of us will call you "bitch"....maybe "crazy" or something similar, but it will be just a joke!

About the "he" or "she" point......looking at what yo write, i can see your point of view is the opposite of Adera aaaand probably, looking around, we can find more different. i think at last is something personal, nothing more. And as i had said before, i had change my point of view on peoples like you and Adera....the problem is most of the society don't wanna accept this (or it's very hard to do!) and don't wanna change their mentality
« : August 22, 2012, 08:04:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : August 22, 2012, 08:00:06 AM »

concerto , you say achat is a rpg game ? Wrong achat is a chat site . Peoples are not forced to chose to be a woman just cause they want a mage and that the only way to be a mage is to be a woman .

The ones who play tg (and women) do it for profit (dont talk about you hentai   ;)) , men are generally too proud of their penis and they like tell it and show it here .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
futagirl42
: 1

« #7 : August 22, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »

Peoples are not forced to chose to be a woman just cause they want a mage and that the only way to be a mage is to be a woman

Umm, Rukya, you realize that pretty much the only rpg that does that is diablo right? most rpgs let you choose your gender and whatever you want to be. this does count as an rpg though because most of the people on it are being who they want to be and not who they are
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : August 22, 2012, 09:10:30 AM »

wrong , last chaos do it too , and many others RPGs i played  ;D

but its another story . Its just to say that considering achat like a rpg is a wrong aproach of this site

I mean , i dont play to be lesbian as adera dont play to be a tg , we are and thats all . Like most of the women and tg are really women and tg
« : August 22, 2012, 09:16:13 AM Rukya »

hentaiboy69

« #9 : August 22, 2012, 09:37:32 AM »

Weeeell, in a normal MMO games, the player just wear the clothes of his favourite character and follow the story (quest) the dev-team had realize and put in the game.
AChat, first of all is a chat where you can meet other peoples and share experience and, of course, some fun. the wonderful point is we wrote our RP if we want and share it with other users: in room or here in the forum!

Rukya is right when she say there are peoples who take advantage of the actual system for gift (not only fake woman or shemale,we have to say the true!) and this is another of the bad point of AChat itself, but i don't want to talk of it now....what i want to tell about them, i had notice some (really a few!) who had add in their profile about them true self and it's not basically wrong when who approach you can read you are not really a girl but a man....i can tell you someone had tell me they found it interessing.
The point is, someone do it to realize an hidden desire or something they will never have the courage to do or confess in a normal life....at last AChat give them this chance and hidden their true self behind a screen. and yes, this can be seen as roleplaying (i admit it) but i don't think we can consider it absolutely wrong, like in other things, we have to know what is behind it before to judge

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #10 : August 22, 2012, 10:30:30 AM »

Well, I think the DreamWorld ( AChat's client software ) may, or may not be related to the real World
after all, we are all differents and we put ... differents things of ourselves in the DreamWorld.
Those things are related about what we want and need from the DreamWorld. And I think that
this may be, of course, also very different people to people.

Firstly, to most of my rl tg friends, “shemale” is a derogatory term and we despise it. I tolerate it in-game purely because it is a fantasy world.

I agree with you Concerto, and the word "Shemale" is not, for me very nice, I prefer "Transgender", but that is only the way I feel, and I think it is related to the fact I am French where the word "Shemale" have no equivalent ( Mainly French use the short term "Trans" as short cut of "Transexuel / Transgenre ). So that's maybe why I don't appreciate "Shemale" so much.

I know few Transgender friends who are not French, but the few I know are fines with "Shemale" and some even bear it like a banner.
( So I think we don't have the same friends  ;D )

For me, the Dreamworld have nothing of a MMORPG. I can understand it could be for some, but that is not my point of view.
For what I expect from the Dreamworld is not just fun and leisure killing as I may look for in an MMORPG ( but I agree I am not an so much involved in MMO ... My !! I just never play to WoW ... )
I also understand well that for some, the Dreamworld is just another "Second World", that is just not my point of view.

You said Concerto, that many people have a false sexual identity, well, that's an know fact.
And I don't mind myself.
As HentaiBoy69 said those peoples have their reason to do it.
( I have a second sexual identity myself, a Girl, when I need to feel even more girly than I may feel with my main avatar )
As ... well as many reason as many peoples ...
Some are just looking for fantasy, some have more deep will and lust about other genders ...
As long in fact as the feelings seem to be true about the choosen gender ... Well I see no problem at all, But another time, this is only my point of view, and I understand also people who are disturbed by 'Fake'.

And.. you don’t like to be called “he”? Fair enough but I grew up being called “he” and I have no problem with it and neither do a lot of my rl tg friends.
Then Yes Concerto, I was also called "He" ( "Boy" ... ) during my childhood, and that's surely one of the fact that make me disturbed when called this way now.
Understand me well, I don't cry each time a people call me "he", but that surely not a good way to engage a chat with me  ;) just that.
It is just a little inconvenience, as I experienced far worst during my life.
But the question is "he" or "she", well, for me it is "She" Please.

I will not call you "Bitch" Concerto ... you have your point of view and experiences as much as other peoples, as much as me, and I think all our points of view are respectable.
Chatting about the differences we see and feel about some topics is just the wealth of the Dreamworld's Forum.
And, as I may seem to have replying to you Concerto ( for I quote you ), don't think I see your point of view unvaluable, that is exactly the reverse, I prise it, not only yours in fact.
Different points of view are what make a chat interresting after all.

Sorry if I explain badly about my feelings.
Sorry if I bother or bore you.
This is only my feelings, and not a general statement for we are, after all, all differents.
Please accept my best humbly regards.
« : August 22, 2012, 10:58:40 AM chien_lubrik »

hentaiboy69

« #11 : August 22, 2012, 10:49:53 AM »

You said Concerto, that many people have a false sexual identity, well, that's an know fact.
And I don't mind myself.
As HentaiBoy69 said those peoples have their reason to do it.
( I have a second sexual identity myself, a Girl, when I need to feel even more girly than I may feel with my main avatar )

Evelyne, for me no metter if i see you on Slaved or on Slavedmind to consider you girly.....the difference is on your life style: Slaved respect your old life (the sub one) and Slavedmind reflect the life you want now: a normal one like every others girl! that's all!

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #12 : August 22, 2012, 11:14:29 AM »

Yes HentaiBoy69  ;D and I warm you a lot for respecting this part of my personality  :-*

I was putting my 2 avatars as an exemple for the way some peoples may assume a different sexual identity ... but in spite I can talk about my 2 avatars freely for they are mine ... It is true this is also a wrong exemple ...

Concerto

« #13 : August 22, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »

Well, this seems to have generated a good discussion. I typically steer clear of such emotionally charged matters because I know that, given the opportunity, I can be quite outspoken (and probably not very articulate) and I really don't want to offend anyone (lol, especially as I am new here).

I think what this has demonstrated  (and, of course, this is not new) is that sexuality, as life itself, can be very subjective and that categorizing, whether in Achat or real life, may be convenient and acceptable to the outsider but is not necessarily appropriate for those directly concerned.

Ooi, and I am sorry I know it is off topic but it arises from earlier comments in the thread, I would prefer to be separated from my in-game persona when posting on the forum and it appears others may have had that opportunity but I don't remember seeing that option when I joined.
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : August 22, 2012, 02:01:47 PM »

Concerto, do you mean another name here?

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: