*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  at the boat ( room )
« previous next »
: [1]
: at the boat ( room )  ( 7453 )
shejoy
: 87

« : September 03, 2012, 10:56:34 AM »

there is a problem with getting the cam 1 and cam 2 in a good position , during pose ( male - shemale ) "when pointing with face against the wall" .
when you start this pose , camera points the other way , and when you change position of the camera , it shows the pose far away .
you can zoom in but can't do anything else because it seems that the bed is in the way and you can't go round the bed .

i hope somebody understands what i'm talkiing about  :P

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
Marilyn
: 3771

« #1 : September 03, 2012, 01:28:36 PM »

I understand what you mean and it also happens with me (MF).
When you are in this pose, the cam goes crazy and i can't see anything and takes a good time to put it in the right place.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : September 03, 2012, 04:39:55 PM »

you can come closer ( the camera i mean) , just turn your screen to put your avatars to the left or the right of the screen , then hold right clic and slide the screen to your avatar .

this take around 2 minutes to be "out of the bed" then turn your camera to see your avatar and you can zoom normally .

No use to say that its a total turn off the time to do this little manipulation  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : September 03, 2012, 11:45:51 PM »

Doesn't just happen on the yacht either...............

One thing I have noticed tho is that it usually happens just after an update if you haven't re-booted to get the update...

worth trying, because it is REALLY annoying.

x

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : September 04, 2012, 02:43:40 AM »

It never happened to me but I know it has happened to my girl. Perhaps just female/shemale do have this problem?

Kingdustin
: 598

« #5 : November 06, 2012, 06:11:27 AM »

On my Male Avatar , I don't recall having this problem but with my TS Avatar and Few of my Female friends all have it. It only happens with last  3 new rooms. I had to Ask other to change there Room because of glitch. the pose in question is ( Against the wall ) in all types. The staring Camera is not lined up with the pose and moving the camera be come very difficult. Is fustrating as this is one of my Fav pose, and it no good if both of us cant enjoy it together. 

here a Picture of the pose in Question. now this happen to all who have the pose TS and Female.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Concerto

« #6 : November 06, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »

It is always disappointing to see a two month old thread concerning a problem that appears to have not been resolved.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : November 06, 2012, 09:55:25 AM »

i had this problem too and i had see something similar with the cabin: in the cabin, the camera is damn far from the avatar when you choose the pose!

shejoy
: 87

« #8 : November 06, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »

like king says , other new rooms have the same problem .
it is possible to solve this reasonably , not like it should be , and it takes some time to adjust the cam , and then stay with this cam !

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
Kingdustin
: 598

« #9 : November 10, 2012, 11:24:17 AM »

dose any know if this as been Fixed, I lost my membership for game so I have not been back on in awhile. I cant see why it taken this long for it to fixed. any new about this would be great. thxs

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: