*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Seemingly online, but disconnected
« previous next »
: [1]
: Seemingly online, but disconnected  ( 9166 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : September 06, 2012, 05:14:07 AM »

I am not sure if anyone has noticed it (well some have otherwise i wouldn't mention it), but apparently there is a kind of glitch when the connection with AChat's servers is lost. When chatting after logging in or even when in a room, the connection gets broken but you are not logged out of the game automatically. It is as if you are still connected. you can choose actions within the chosen pose, write, but there is no reaction from the other end. The other end is tossed out of the room and finds the partner that was selected, to be logged off.

It has happened to more as one friend and with some a few times within a short span of time. So the question iis, has anyone else experienced this? If so, I will send it to support

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : September 06, 2012, 05:28:22 AM »

yes it happens sometimes and it was talked about in another topic who seem have be lost somewhere in the forum  ;D

One day i was near to lost a friend cause of this . She didnt apreciate that i "dont anwser" . Fortunately , she letted me explain her that was a bug  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Marilyn
: 3771

« #2 : September 06, 2012, 05:35:02 AM »

Funny you mentioning it, Tight.
It's happening to me several times, honestly...
Thank you for bringing it up.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : September 06, 2012, 06:19:41 AM »

mmmh, i had experienced it few months ago......recently, just a freeze the other night when i was with Az....

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : September 06, 2012, 07:42:03 AM »

Yes i also noticed it and as Rukya said we talked about. Though i cant change actions, pose or even exit room. But my ava is moving in current action and i can send messages but dont get an answer.

Covems
: 1688

« #5 : September 06, 2012, 08:06:21 AM »

It was happening to me a lot.  Then I re-installed AChat and haven't had any problems since.  The glich may have come through in an update... sometimes those things happen.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
jayc
: 1600

« #6 : September 06, 2012, 10:53:01 AM »

i had the same thing happening a few weeks ago. but its been running  well of late
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #7 : September 06, 2012, 12:04:33 PM »

Seen it happening too, but just like jayc not for some time now

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
TightFit74
: 2415

« #8 : September 06, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »

So concluding, the best advice is to download the latest version and install (saving your ignore list and chat history) and the problem should be solved.. I'll spread the word..

Thanks!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : September 06, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »

Dunno if it help, Tight......for me, how the problem appear, it disappear, all by itself

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : September 06, 2012, 03:31:52 PM »

I have had it happen to me too,  it's quite funny when I am on a role. ...    Thought he was enjoying himself.  ROFLMAO .....

But no there I am talking to myself .....  :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #11 : September 07, 2012, 12:36:44 AM »

Oh yes, I've had it happen to me too, but I do seem to have a lot of trouble with my connection..... I have to go and find them to apologize to when I eventually realize and hope they haven't taken it personally..........

*SIGH*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Kingdustin
: 598

« #12 : November 14, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »

I know this old post but this as happen to me few weeks ago. as  the cause been found or is it being worked on?

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : November 14, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »

Covems solved this problem after reinstalling.

It was happening to me a lot.  Then I re-installed AChat and haven't had any problems since.  The glich may have come through in an update... sometimes those things happen.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: