*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Breast bug during sex
« previous next »
: [1]
: Breast bug during sex  ( 6876 )
Slut

« : September 12, 2012, 08:50:04 AM »

So when or will it ever be fixed where if you have the smaller breasts and you use one of the breast poses like play with the boobs or fuck the tits they change into the bigger breasts... How hard can it be to fix it already??
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : September 12, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »

i cant anwser  ;D we still dont heve these poses

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : September 12, 2012, 10:28:55 AM »

It's a "problem" since those poses have been added. The A-Team wanted to find a solution but they haven't been successfull. I think it depends on the programming of the models for the poses. If you "keep" your smaller breasts the hands will touch just air :o

Slut

« #3 : September 13, 2012, 06:09:14 AM »

Even the hands touching air is better than my breasts suddenly growing big.
Marilyn
: 3771

« #4 : September 13, 2012, 06:40:30 AM »

I've never had smaller boobs in achat, but i know about this bug and honestly i think that it might be hard to fix...
I think that the poses have to be changed and then i'm not really surre how the game will "know" that the avatar has smaller or bigger boobs.  :-X

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Slut

« #5 : September 13, 2012, 07:08:21 AM »

I am sure they have a system that checks the system values or whatever they are called during pose changes and adjusts to them accordingly so I dont think its that hard for them to fix this bug.
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : September 13, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »

I can understand that its strange to have pumped up breasts in some poses. But as long as they can't fix it they shall kepp this. I don't want to fondle and knead air.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #7 : September 13, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »

Why not create a kind of hmmm lets say "touching spot" in the nipples when hands are used to massage them . It will "say" to the program where put the hands .

I wonder if its the same in the (rares) poses where we lick the nipples ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Slut

« #8 : September 13, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »

There is so much they can do to fix these bugs and so many other things but they are probably busy making new MF poses and dont care much about any of this... Sorry had to say it but hey I bet I am right!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : September 13, 2012, 08:29:50 PM »

maybe . One thing sure , the next update have 96% of chances to be MF pose , 1 % to be FF pose , 1% to be for tg , 1% to be for gays , and 1% to be something about the game  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: