*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The ignore list
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: The ignore list  ( 52978 )
tom
Administrator
: 336

« : August 31, 2009, 06:19:46 AM »

- What is it used for?
- Using the ignore list you can completely ignore chat messages and invitations of persons on your ignore list.

- How can you add a person to your ignore list?
- You have two possibility, both give the same result. You can press the 'Ignore person' button on the partner selection result screen, and the displayed person will be added to your ignore list. Or you can press the 'Ignore' button in the chat window below, and in this case the person selected for chatting will added to your ignore list.

- How can you display the ignored persons?
- In the partner search result list the ignored persons will be marked with a little black star. Another possibility is to click the "Ignore list" button in the main menu when you are on the partner search screen, and then in a window you can see the list of ignored persons. Clicking a row the selected person will be displayed.

- How can you delete a person from your ignore list?
- Press the 'Delete from ignore list' button on the partner selection result screen, that is the only way.

- How will the selected person be ignored?
- If a selected person sends a chat message, it will not be displayed on your screen, only an automated answer will be sent: "Sorry, your message was ignored...". If a selected person sends an invitation, it will not be displayed on your screen, only an automated message will be sent: "The invited partner is ignoring you." If a selected person sends an offline message, it will not be displayed, just an automated answer will be sent with the message: "Sorry, your message was ignored..."

- What happens, if the ignored person changes his/her name or other personal data?
- The function ignores users, so the selected person will remain ignored even if the personal data will be changed.

- Can you send chat message, invitation or offline message to a person on your ignore list?
- No, you cannot. You have to delete this person from your ignore list first.

Hope this short description helps  ;D

Regards,
tom
« : September 06, 2009, 02:27:04 PM tom »
Nicoquin
: 159

« #1 : August 31, 2009, 12:24:09 PM »

great work ! easy to use and powerfull !!!!

thanks again !

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
bobbler

« #2 : August 31, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »

Very nice.
Great job so far!
Thanks for listening.
Florent
: 137

« #3 : August 31, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »

And thanks too for the button « ? » ! ;)
tom
Administrator

« #4 : September 01, 2009, 05:55:26 AM »

oh yes, the "?" button... little undocumented surprise  ;D

tom
bobbler

« #5 : September 01, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »

It was Flo who suggested the (?) button.
tom
Administrator

« #6 : September 06, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »

No, that was decided during a 3 night long AChat development "what to do next" discussion  ;D

So, that was not Flo, just a quick idea to add a small useful feature. At least as much as I know.

Regards,
tom
« : September 06, 2009, 02:28:37 PM tom »
bobbler

« #7 : September 08, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »

No, that was decided during a 3 night long AChat development "what to do next" discussion  ;D

So, that was not Flo, just a quick idea to add a small useful feature. At least as much as I know.

Regards,
tom

Another suggestion about the chat system : it would be fine to have the possibility to access directly on the profile of someone when he sends you a message. It's only possible when you receive an invitation, but when someone comes to talk to you in the chat box, you have to do the research by yourself...

You see what I mean ? ...

Quoting Florent from page 2 of my "suggestions" thread  ;)
Big_Leo
: 72

« #8 : September 09, 2009, 01:58:37 AM »

bobbler, it's possible

When someone's name is selected in the chat box, there is the "?" button next to "send message"
bobbler

« #9 : September 09, 2009, 07:55:22 AM »

Leo,

I know it's possible.  That's not my point.  I'm saying that one of the members made a suggestion to make that button.
Who made it/thought of it first is still up for debate  ;)
tom
Administrator

« #10 : September 14, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »

Leo,

I know it's possible.  That's not my point.  I'm saying that one of the members made a suggestion to make that button.
Who made it/thought of it first is still up for debate  ;)

hmmm.... sorry... maybe that was not my idea, just I wanted to believe, that I can create useful things  ;D
I will try to remember where good ideas come from  ::)

tom
himmi
: 35

« #11 : October 21, 2009, 07:18:15 AM »

hi - is there any way to expand the ignore list? i think mine is full .. =/

achat is for fun
not for business
go to hell A$-sluts
Tharvun
: 75

« #12 : October 22, 2009, 06:00:00 PM »

Himmi,
you are a bad girl give some of the guys a chance and remove some older ones from your list. Be nice hmmm?

;D ;D
tom
Administrator

« #13 : October 26, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »

hi - is there any way to expand the ignore list? i think mine is full .. =/

How many users have you on the list?
tom
himmi
: 35

« #14 : October 27, 2009, 07:29:32 AM »

after login 45 - (but must be much more like 60 or 70)

achat is for fun
not for business
go to hell A$-sluts
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: