*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  funny feathers with older graphics cards
« previous next »
: [1]
: funny feathers with older graphics cards  ( 8703 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : September 19, 2012, 12:43:59 PM »

for those of you that have an older graphics card, can't say how old, you might encounter this effect with the feathered headbands that came with the native american outfits.

It's the second time I have seen this effect, it is also present in the sex swing. The bar at the top seems to be connected with the floor by thin wires..
solution: buy a new pc.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 19, 2012, 02:15:24 PM »

Easy but not economic solution, lol!   :D

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : September 19, 2012, 02:52:09 PM »

Perhaps she stood too long in this position Tight. You should have done something before... ;)

jayc
: 1600

« #3 : September 19, 2012, 11:12:57 PM »

nvidia and ATI the big graphic card makers in the states come out with "state of the art" cards every 6 months. older models can be purchased quite cheaply, so upgrading your graphics is not out of the queston, look online for good deals. atleast in the case of desk top PCs. laptops can be upgraded. but cost more and may not be worth the effort........video drivers should be upgraded when updates are availble
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #4 : September 20, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »

HEHEHEHEHEH THATS ME

love that outfit thank you Tight

TightFit74

« #5 : September 21, 2012, 03:45:57 AM »

@ Lover
do you think such a sweet girl would be kept standing in that position for very long? ;)

Jayc,
suggestions on upgrading a dell dimension 3100? it's about 6 years old. I was told that replacing graphic cards in dells was problematic?

@ All_for_you
thanks for modelling for me :)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #6 : September 21, 2012, 09:00:07 AM »

Thats funny!  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
jayc
: 1600

« #7 : September 21, 2012, 10:33:39 AM »

hey tight, did a little reasearch on your dell. it has an "intergrated video card"meaning its built in to the mother board. from what i have read and what i know you could upgrade, but it wont be  a walk in the park. considering the age of the PC  you might be better off shopping for a new PC, unless you enjoy the challenge of "hardware" conflicts and BIOS tweaking. google upgarding video cards for a  dell insperion 3100 and you will see what i mean. when buying a new PC i always make sure the video card is NOT intergrated. makes upgrading easy. hope this helps :)
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : September 21, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »

@Tight
@ Lover
do you think such a sweet girl would be kept standing in that position for very long?
No, not when I'm in room... but perhaps you slept bit too long?

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #9 : September 23, 2012, 07:48:05 AM »

@ Lover
hehehe There was NO sleeping in that ROOM

Lots of ................ MMMMMMM well that would be telling

;) @  Tight

TightFit74

« #10 : September 25, 2012, 09:06:02 AM »

@ Jayc

Thanks for your help. I already had a very strong suspision that my pc needed replacing all together. I will keep your advice in mind and make sure the graphics card in plug and play

@ Lover:
@ Lover
hehehe There was NO sleeping in that ROOM

Lots of ................ MMMMMMM well that would be telling

;) @  Tight

I think All_for_you said it all..

@ All_for_you  :-*

: [1]  
« previous next »
: