*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sideways crab
« previous next »
: [1]
: For 249a$ what are your thoughts>
***** OMG... a definite buy   -6 (28.6%)
**** very good...     -5 (23.8%)
*** good... but needs improvement (state why please)q   -1 (4.8%)
** disappointment... could have been so much more   -2 (9.5%)
* seriously... why? What were they thinking?   -7 (33.3%)
: 18

: Sideways crab  ( 9041 )
Bear
: 3856

« : September 25, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »

I have not tried this yet so I'll need to let others fill us in on the details.

Guess I seriously need to spend more time in the game, I seem to be missing much of late.

Well a dip into RG... since no one about...

Man's side of things...

1) Higher...  she bounces completely off..
2) Massage tits
3) quick action
4) fondle thigh
5) fondle chest (self...why?)
6) finger fuck
7) suck tit
8..) jerk off
9 rub cock outside
10) Enjoy pose
11) rub clit
12) suck my finger...
and a couple faces...

nothing remarkable...
Asked RG's opinion and she called me a little bitch... who knows?

« : September 28, 2012, 07:14:34 AM Bear »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 25, 2012, 10:20:44 AM »

there wasn't a similar pose to this!?

aaanyway, are you all ready to hear Rukya voice get loud!?   :D
« : September 25, 2012, 10:36:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear

« #2 : September 25, 2012, 10:29:29 AM »

Ruyka? definitely... I am confused by this offer... though it might be a good flow pose from the side rider... I just don't see it necessary atm... frankly I think the A-team has missed the boat on some consumer suggested poses... there were some well thought out suggestions made there recently which were very hot.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : September 25, 2012, 01:57:26 PM »

there wasn't a similar pose to this!?

aaanyway, are you all ready to hear Rukya voice get loud!?   :D

why will i yell ? I dont hope and never had think that we will have 2 poses (lgt) in a row  ;)

About this pose , i wonder why they didnt add these moves to the similar pose in place to do a new one . Seeing the position on the pic , it will fit

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Slut

« #4 : September 25, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »

Well if they keep making so many similar poses to the old ones why dont they make a better missionary then? At least it would be something worth the money and people would actually enjoy it unlike these last really cheap clone poses.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : September 26, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »

i suppose they think of it , maybe a "missionary clone" or a total rework of the pose is on its way . Unfortunately , rework or new pose , we will play in holo-computers or maybe more advanced technology when we (lgt) will have them  ;D . Lets hope we will have all the updated poses before microsoft made windows 50  ;D
« : September 26, 2012, 12:40:49 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #6 : September 28, 2012, 07:47:16 AM »

Indeed reworking the missionary pose would be a great benefit.

For any interested in sharing their thoughts check out  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1781.0.html
we are looking for suggestions to build on there.

As to this.. I look at it as a goood progression pose to match with the  siderider pose.  I use the term progression pose to mean like poses which can flow together in natural use. The Siderider has  always been an empty pose for me... this at least has value in that you can move on with it to something different.

Checking this out with a real partner certainly changed my tune on this one... her constant urging for me to check out cam2 and the  close view dawned on me. Female control...and slowing this down... letting her play with the options.... mmmmm definitely set a mindblowing episode. Would have taken notes of her actions but I got a little too involved with the deep penetration she gets to employ... l

what I remember:
Breast play
A "kiss"... really more tongue waggling... I wish they would also add a true kiss in this... tongue waggling as an option of teasing...
A leg lift...  hiking her closest leg up...
deep ride... I think...
anal.... nice....very deep penetration
lay back... shallower penetration... as she lean sback to the bed...
swivel hips.... actually an amazing view from cam 2.... watching that cock bend to her dance during the action is some remarkable antimation... extremely hot... cam2 on slow and watch.... I would have missed the attention to the detail of anitmation done on this. Nicely done Achat.
sit and play the balls... she fondles her partner sitting fully penetrated... mmmmm
a movement into a crab position... my first thoughts were why?... then I relaized the beautiy of its inclusion... "progression"

She is in control.... this is for her enjoyment... and the pose options for her seem to reflect that fact. It's deep pentration... G spot oriented....Boys lay off the controls and let her enjoy...

That crab position... progression.... It gives fluidity to choice in change of positions. My pet peeve is a partner who bounces illogically from position to position...  to jump from bed fuck t the wall... then between the legs... to me makes no sense... movement should be fluid... the choice of positions utilized  showing continuity and purpose in positioning.... with her switching into a crab... you can opt for that position for more options... or drop into a deep penetration... or bridge... this opens a bundle of options to flow in the play.

Hopefully someone will complete the list here of female options... I kind of lost my original intent to complete the options and got VERY distracted.  :P

Edited to add:

nipple play or rub nipple... very deep action
enjoy
rub clit
yank (wank) him...

okies... the reason I am sold on this... BOTH parties finally have the independent cum action. YES... both... she can cum finally... inhis masturbation... anal.... or on him... in all pose options... My friend and I checked all the options out for her. Nice Achat... very nice... now go back and fix the other poses... that default orgasm is not needed.
« : September 28, 2012, 11:05:25 AM Bear »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : September 28, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »

Well,  I happened to like this pose... the close up action is very detailed and amazing , plus I can squirt  all over without defaulting .. hip hip horray,

I agree with Bear, this is a teasing pose and being a romantic ...   i love the build up and anticipation.  The hip grind is particularly good,  check out cam 2   ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Marilyn
: 3771

« #8 : October 02, 2012, 08:29:50 AM »

Haven't tried yet, but looks very hot and intense!
Nice work, dev-team!

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
toby2233
: 7

« #9 : October 28, 2012, 08:55:54 AM »

I love this pose. It's sexy  and extremely hot. My partners love all the actions and we reached orgasms using it. Of course, having orgasms is in our minds but the more steamy the pose is, the  mire iimaionary thioughts there are. I  think the key iis  getting the speed exactly  how yoir partner wants iit.  ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : October 29, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »

When i first tried it i didnt like it. But now, after using it several times, i changed my mind. When your in right mood its a great pose for having passionately  hot sex.
I love the kissing action and some more :D enjoying her actions, recognizing her fun and passion is fantastic and increases mood up to the sky.

ssgt
: 111

« #11 : November 17, 2012, 10:29:31 PM »

I purchased but havent used it.
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #12 : March 23, 2021, 05:54:55 PM »

Norwich and partner completed a review in 2012 for "The Achat Tattler" here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... > The AChat Tattler
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.msg39606.html#msg39606

Bear & partner have also given this a positive review and a high recommendation in 2012 in this topic

We thought we would give it an upgraded review with an added star rating in case anything more has been added since. It's always nice to have reviews to read before deciding to spend money and buy it in the shop

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 78. Sideways Crab:

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action on her side. It can be found in the "Riding Poses" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Higher
2. Massage L Tit
3. Quick Action
4. Fondle Thigh
5. Fondle own Chest
6. Finger Pussy (Hot)
7. Suck tit (Hot)
8. Jerk off
9. Cock Outside (Hot)
10. Enjoy
11. Rub clit
12. Suck finger
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2.

Women's Actions

1. Enjoy
2. Rub Clit
3. Rub Balls
4. Hip Circle
5. Bend Back
6. Rub Nipple (Mine)
7. Anal Action
8. Simple Crab
9. Spread Legs
10. Kiss
11. Hand job
12. Massage Breasts
13 & 14 Pleasure Face

This is a pose for the enjoyment of the woman and for the man to watch in awe as his lady builds up her female heat. She is in control of this. Very hot to watch with the right person. The actions are all geared to pleasure her. The alternate repeat from pussy to anal in Cam 2 zoom up is really hot. A useful pose to have. 4 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “The kiss is a miss in this.  Anal Action should be on the man’s list. The rub clit and rub balls actions were just too ....rough?  I'm going to give it a 3 stars.  There are some hot aspects to it but not really for me. I don’t enjoy it as much as other poses.”

* * * 3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: