*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  relationships?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: relationships?  ( 14728 )
kellissa
: 2

« : October 04, 2012, 04:09:19 PM »

I'm getting messages inviting me to be a "secret lover" or "secret spouse." Can someone explain the "secret" aspect of these relationships? Not quite understanding the concept.

Thanks!
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 04, 2012, 04:19:57 PM »

Hello kellissa,

secret means other members don't see this person when they look at your lists, only you will see him. If you login to your account on homepage your secret friends/lover/spouse are also visible and as far as I know also signed "secret".

Some don't want to show others they have a spouse/lover/friend...
« : October 04, 2012, 04:25:13 PM Lover »

kellissa
: 2

« #2 : October 04, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »

So they want to keep me secret because they're "cheating" on another virtual spouse? Wow, this is more complicated than I realized!
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : October 04, 2012, 05:23:51 PM »

It may not be for cheating purposes... it might be to keep things uncomplicated... some folks get jealous if they don't see themselves held in as high regard as others. By keeping the relationships secret they avoid all complications.

Others don't want anyone to know their business... some folks hold these matters as quite private and personal.

My best advise is look at the one who requested secret status... how are they handling others?

Lover

« #4 : October 04, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »

Also sometimes 3rd persons are making troubles... I know a woman having two secret spouses because she was offende by other women! when they noticed she had a special man as spouse...

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #5 : October 05, 2012, 10:05:32 AM »

Have just look up to  see if i had any secret lover,friends,  they come as Private  to my shock i have 9 as friends out of the 9/ 7 are girls .
There is one thing i will not have is a secret spouse.I  have 6 spouse and the reason for that is these are the people i  will go to a room with first

tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« #6 : October 16, 2012, 12:37:09 PM »

I keep no scretes from my women, I am a slag
ssgt
: 111

« #7 : November 30, 2012, 04:59:50 PM »

I get secret request some of the time.  I dont accept because some or them i havent even met.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : December 05, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »

bear is right....i know an italian girl here from several months and just had ask me recently to move our state to spouse but had ask to keep it secret cause a friend of her is terrible jelous and can cause some trouble......

secret or not, for me it's not so important, but sure in some situation can help......and some of us not usually here known what i mean!

Stone
: 1842

« #9 : December 05, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »

I keep no secrets either.   I am besotted  ;D

sm3369
: 50

« #10 : December 15, 2012, 10:23:06 AM »

As far as the whole "secret" relationship thing goes, I do not accept any secret requests for an type of relationship. Quite some time ago, I became friends with a girl here & we'd talk every day, sometimes for hours, even rooming together. I was a bit surprised that she never asked me to be her friend. So she sent me a secret request one day & that really surprised me. When I asked her about it, she said that we had to be secret because she couldn't be seen on my lists because the crowd she was in with here didn't feel I was a premier enough member for her to assosciate with, and that it was important for her to be in good with this crowd because they were the "cool" ones here. This was kind of appaling for me, as basically she said she wanted us to be friends, but was too embarrased to be seen with me in public here. I immediately stopped talking to her, although she continued to pester me, said she didn't understand why this was a big deal. Duh!!!!! People's feelings get hurt when it's put to the table that way  :'(. Fortunatley for me, I have two wonderful spouses  :), many lovers, & friends who want to be my friends out in the open. This is my reason for not accepting secret relationships period.

Kisses, Steph  :)

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Lover

« #11 : December 15, 2012, 01:53:07 PM »

As I written before I understand some reasons for a secret relationship. Though I also don't accpet secret relationships. Either someone wants to be my friend, then he has to stand for his wish or he is afraid then he/she cannot be my friend.

Steph, I ask myself how stupid some people are - telling you the reason for her secret question. Congrats! There was just one answer to give and this you did.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #12 : June 10, 2014, 02:06:32 PM »

So they want to keep me secret because they're "cheating" on another virtual spouse? Wow, this is more complicated than I realized!

I feel  secret is  is ok  I like to keep my good friends safe so  secret  so others don't bother  them  we have some nutter in here to
that will stop them  from  haressing them

if its  your  partner  that will  keep other from chasing them    :)   
 many reasons 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #13 : July 15, 2015, 08:20:33 PM »

After  A 1 year this post  is

I would say  I think different there is no reason to be secret .

the only reason would be if they  bother  your  friends and its a inconveniences to them.

But I don't like keeping  any one  secret .I think  ever person is worth more then being a secret .

Its very easy  just say no   or  yes  but I say  choices carefully before add anyone.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #14 : July 15, 2015, 08:54:39 PM »

I have many "secret lovers" since a very long time, why?
1° They not want any shemales in their straight list friends !
2° They have a girlfriend or wife and are very faithful !

It's like in real life but though they want allways...that I suck their cock or fuck my ass and gizz on my tits or face !
It's very simple and easy like that for "MY LOVERS"  ;)

MEN I love you, never change anythings, you're perfect  ;D
It's not a problem for me in game if it's more easy like that, in real life it's another history for me  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: