*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New room "Mediterranean"
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES, MUST HAVE   -12 (37.5%)
**** Great, but price lacks   -13 (40.6%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -1 (3.1%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -4 (12.5%)
* Forget it   -2 (6.3%)
: 29

: Poll: New room "Mediterranean"  ( 37969 )
Lover
: 10350

« : October 05, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »

A new room is available in shop. Price is 1195A$. What do you think about?

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/medtierranean1.jpg/)

« : October 16, 2012, 02:47:37 PM Lover »

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #1 : October 05, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »

I will vote on it  what i get to see it

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : October 05, 2012, 07:54:18 PM »

little too pricy i think

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : October 05, 2012, 10:42:39 PM »

Well it does cost more than a few of the past offers... amazing detail in the setting though... window shutters and door have a real feel to them... the complex weaving of vines in the rafters above... creeping along the walls....flowers... and setting... very nice IMO.

This room with the wave action has a very romantic feel to it...

If you like romantic settings... and that form of RP... a must get imo/

Pricey... but about waht the city room was when released.  I would definitely put this as a top end room for play.

as to the bed there... well it's a liberty we have to live with. I have said it about all room ideas... thinkfirst of the room structure and how it might work out.

Some might have issue on the wall sex... I ws talking with a friend who has problems with the location of the camera in other rooms... it happen here too where she said she had to search for her av' (I told her that would be easy follow the moans). If you have issues in other rooms you might here too.... I did not notice any when I rechecked this evening.
« : October 05, 2012, 11:04:05 PM Bear »

Concerto

« #4 : October 06, 2012, 12:19:31 AM »

My step-sister invited me over (just to look at it). I think it is fabulous, certainly relative to the other rooms which I find so sterile (even the log cabin).

The only thing which surprises her is the roughness of the wooden chair (that magically appears). She said a cushion would be nice although her partners haven't complained apparently.
BeauBelle
: 125

« #5 : October 06, 2012, 01:53:57 AM »

Looks great in the shop.  I've got my bikini on this morning, and changed my profile asking someone to invite me if they have it.

No bites yet, though.  May have to get it myself, my credit card is itching to get out of my purse ...

Say the devil is my saviour, but I don't pay no heed.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #6 : October 06, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »

got invite to it and love  the wooden chair

Lover

« #7 : October 06, 2012, 03:06:02 AM »

I've taken some pics and added them.

HB had a nice idea... would be great to see the yacht in background...

Ok, what is the room made for? For chatting, having a short nap after work and some may use it for other things too ;)
There has to be a bed. Yes, would be more beautiful to have a sunlounger or some of the "living islands" (dunno a better term, they are popular in Germany for relaxing in garden). Or they could place a bank (like the wooden chair and the table) and put a big blanket on it.

Neither me or Robot had a problem with wall sex - but I also never had in other rooms.

My first impressions after two very short tests.

Pafe
: 548

« #8 : October 06, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »

Hiya's...

Okay, the price is a little high, but then so are all the other rooms.  I love this one, we finally got an outdoorsy scene.  We added in outdoor sound effects and it gave me a feeling of being outdoors.  I could almost feel the breezes coming in off the water.  I love the richness of the decor and the beautiful flowers.  I think the bed is appropriate for the decorations of the room, agreed that a lounger would have been nicer, but I still enjoyed the bed. 

I have one request for the developers, and I should put this in the "Share Ideas", but I'm going to put it here for now.

I would like to be able to "fix" the first person camera.  While I was lying on my back in a few of the poses, in first person I was able to view the arbor, only it keeps bouncing.  If I was to stare at it too long, I would probably get motion sickness.  If I could have a button to "fix" the camera positon (like we have on the boat) the bouncing would stop and the first person camera for me would be so much more enjoyable.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  Anyone desiring to add sounds to their rooms can find all sorts of ambient sound effects here:  www.audiosparx.com

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : October 06, 2012, 04:40:50 AM »

Uhmmmm.....i had see only good impression till now in this post.

Now, the bad one: flowers and plants are flat, even if the whole things looks good at the ends. Plus, the shadows of the vines: it's not a real shadow but it's added directly on the texture s of the wall and floor.

Plus, i agree with Lover about the sofa....one like that, don't really suit the room! maybe a wooden one with pillow will be better!
« : October 06, 2012, 10:54:46 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : October 06, 2012, 06:45:21 AM »

Actually I like this a lot.   Very romantic.  I also think a cushion on the hard wooden seat would have been nice too.

Actually I didn't look at the bed as a bed.  The blue checked fleecy blanket to me was a throw over on a double lounger for comfort and then folds out for fun and frolics. A little like a picnic blanket on the beach,  It wasn't a problem to me, but then a certain gentleman was keeping me pleasantly occupied to give it much thought.

A very nice addition to the rooms.  Thank you Achat Gods. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #11 : October 06, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »

Yes it is a bit pricey

But it is nice to our in the open air and holding your lady from behind looking out over the sea is a nice touch.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : October 06, 2012, 04:21:40 PM »

hmmm a bed have nothing to do in this kind of room

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #13 : October 07, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »

Rukya, if we want sex in the room we need the bed. It's AChat, not the real life and real room...

BeauBelle
: 125

« #14 : October 07, 2012, 10:03:45 AM »

I had a quick go in the room, and it looked great.  I have now bought it, and so will have a better go ...

Any volunteers to help ... lol

Say the devil is my saviour, but I don't pay no heed.
: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: