*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New room "Mediterranean"
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES, MUST HAVE   -12 (37.5%)
**** Great, but price lacks   -13 (40.6%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -1 (3.1%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -4 (12.5%)
* Forget it   -2 (6.3%)
: 29

: Poll: New room "Mediterranean"  ( 37946 )
prias
: 317

« #45 : October 10, 2012, 01:46:40 PM »

@coverns: try to not burn your sausage pal ! :p

Yes a reallu nice room but a bit expensive and using the wall andalready existing stuves should have been a better idea than making some furnitures appearing thanks to magic. Oh! And Yes!! Before I forgot... CHANGE THAT UGLY PLAID!!!!!
I understand that modelizing a new sofa could be a mess to do but damn' a wooden convertible with towels should have been better
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : October 11, 2012, 04:24:20 AM »

I was thinking about this room and the words of Evelyne (chien, for the one of you who don't rember it!) about her holiday in a mediterranean shore and thinking of the idea she had give me.......

Then, i'll try to imagine how it can be this place over that door and i think no one of the others room fit it. so, how did you imagine the interior part of this shore house!?

my idea for the bedroom can be similar to this, but with simple forniture
« : October 11, 2012, 10:21:58 AM hentaiboy69 »

tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« #47 : October 11, 2012, 05:19:40 AM »

It's ok, but not all that. I dont think the tarton sofa/bed goes with the theam, and the chair dont loock comfortable.
hentaiboy69

« #48 : October 16, 2012, 04:24:19 AM »

mmmyes, it's a little forced thing about sofa/bed......i dunno about the chair, cause i don't have pose who give me the chance to use it, pluse the pic of Lover where it was visible, is now not avaleible, thanks to the host site

Marilyn
: 3771

« #49 : October 16, 2012, 04:39:21 AM »

Agree with the comments, but...
I still love this scene!  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #50 : October 16, 2012, 08:15:23 AM »

Sorry didn't notice the pics are off - try to reload tonight.

jayc
: 1600

« #51 : October 16, 2012, 10:27:57 AM »

a bit pricey but the view is nice, love the sea in the backround and the plants growing along the roof. great for the"slow dance" and "lets talk" poses, if you have the funds to spare.........buy it   :)
Lover
: 10350

« #52 : October 16, 2012, 02:48:14 PM »

@ HB: I have added the missing pics again.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #53 : October 16, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »

i rather the loft , its bigger and less pricy . I tryed the room with hentai and i was surprised to see it is a very small room . I think the interrogation room is bigger  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #54 : October 17, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »

Well, it's small cause the wall and the patio make it looks like it, but if you look at the see, it's pretty big Rukya! less then the yacht, but it is!

sm3369
: 50

« #55 : October 17, 2012, 02:33:58 AM »

I bought this room the day after it was released. Overall, I do like the room, however, as others here have said, it's a bit expensive. :( Despite my opinion on the rooms price, I am very happy with it. As Bear had said earlier, it's the perfect setting for a romantic rp if that's what you like. Being a romantic girl, it's the perfect setting for me & my loved ones  :). My absolute favorite room to date has to be the yacht, which was even more than the Mediterranean room. One thing I wish was that at these prices, that some of these higher end rooms would offer some different functionality. I mean, at these prices, the Mediterranean room & the yacht are functionally equal to the basic rooms you get for free when you sign up. One would hope that these would have some distinguishing type of functionality to make members want to spend money on them. But all in all, they are pretty rooms & pleasant to be in, unlike the Interrogation room  :'(, which is my least favorite. That one reminds me of the safe room that used to be in my parent's house in the basement. As a kid, this room scared me  :-[.

Covems - I love your "extra's" for the room  ;D. Not sure how you make that happen, but it's so cool  8). The BBQ, the big screen TV's  ;D. I would need my music out there if I could have, as a music lover of many genres, would be amazing to have a stereo system out there possibly with a record player, as the majority of my collection in on LP's. Nice smooth romantic jazz, with the perfect lover to keep me company, along with some great champagne....mmmm.....what more would one need?? ;D

Kisses,

Stephanie

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Covems
: 1688

« #56 : October 25, 2012, 04:58:50 AM »

You can!  Just press the move button to move around the room.

Hey Eva!  Take a look at the pretty sailboats.

sneak up behind and...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Covems
: 1688

« #57 : October 25, 2012, 07:25:02 AM »

The move button is down next to the Cam buttons. 

Oh wait...  I forgot something.  This is only available in Version 3.35 XHD, which is not available until August in the year 2018.

I used my time machine to procure a copy of it.  Wow, wait until you see all the changes... they are fantastic, except there still aren't enough LBGT poses.  My apologies for any mis-understandings.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #58 : October 25, 2012, 12:22:07 PM »

i dont have this button sad  :-[

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #59 : October 26, 2012, 02:39:18 AM »

*slap her paddle on her hand* Is someone mocking me ?!!  ;D

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: