*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lift Your Leg FF version
« previous next »
: [1]
: For 199A$ is it worth it?
***** Oh yes   -1 (12.5%)
**** Ecellent... needs sumthing   -0 (0%)
*** Good add worth the muscle cramp   -1 (12.5%)
** Lacking not woth the cramp   -2 (25%)
* NO! another  dildo pose   -4 (50%)
: 5

: Lift Your Leg FF version  ( 4758 )
Bear
: 3856

« : October 09, 2012, 06:28:53 PM »

New add for the FF ladies
Please share the actions and discuss!

DarKlim
: 8

« #1 : October 10, 2012, 11:17:48 AM »

Pardon moi per mais francais (hope I spelled it right) but this is SHIT. Total shit. For someone who has fetish for ballet dancers it might be interesting, but I don't think we have many of them here.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : October 10, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »

here are the moves for this pose who i disagree with darklim about the nature of the pose . Its not shit , the SF 69 is shit . This pose is just as strange as the rodeo or as the wheelbarrow poses , but have interesting moves .

the starting pose is good and for one time , the starting speed is good

GIVER :

- Leg on table         : Put one foot on the table and do a bigger movment
- Lick calf                : Lick the leg of receiver
- Slap ass                : Spank receiver's butt
- Dance                   : Make circles with her hips ( maybe its only me , but i find the move less "agressive than in MF version )
- Fuck asshole        : The name talk by itself  ;D , only bad thing is the stupid smile on receiver's face
- Cock rub              : Rub receiver's pussy with the strapon
- Finger asshole     : Finger receiver's ass with 2 fingers , still the stupid smile on receiver's face
- Pinch nipple         : Gently play with receiver's nipple
- Fondle leg            : Strangely play "contrebasse" with receiver leg . Very strange move
- Rub clit                : Rub receiver's clit with her fingers . Seem little fast to me
- Rub nipple           : Put a finger in receiver's mouth then rub her own nipple . Unfortunately , the move is not on the nipple
- Jerk off               : Surely a better move in the FS version

RECEIVER :

- Lower leg               : Wrap one leg around giver's hip
- Hug with legs         : Wrap both legs around giver's hips
- Lick finger              : Lick her finger then giver lick it
- Rub nipple              : Giver lick receiver's finger then receiver rub her nipple
- Grab knee              : Hold her knee
- Tease with tongue : Tongue out action ( maybe the only tongue out move who dont looks bad in game )
- Suck finger             : Hold giver's hand and suck her finger
- Lower leg               : Hold her leg , her knee over the table
- Rub clit                   : Rub her pussy
- Enjoy                     : Hold giver's hand then enjoy ( Very nice move for orgasm )
- Kneel on table        : Put a knee on the table ( very erotic move )
- Slap ass                 : Spank herself

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : October 10, 2012, 12:27:09 PM »

I give 3,5 stars to this pose . I agree there is few bad moves the fondle leg one first , but there is more interesting moves than  bad ones .

About the ones who voted " another dildo pose " , i understand , but if you dont want more poses with the strapon ( and not dildo ) , you need to refuse 90% of the poses we will have in the future . The chair one : strapon , the cross one : strapon , the suspender one : still strapon .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
DarKlim
: 8

« #4 : October 10, 2012, 12:45:47 PM »

Actions may be interesting, but the pose itself is unrealistic. Maybe it's my fault, that I'm interested in action, that can be performed in reality as well, because of its lack in my life.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: