*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Interview of the week [Idea]
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: Interview of the week [Idea]  ( 41962 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : December 06, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »

Great :) Will do it next days

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #46 : December 06, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »

hmmm it seem we are far from the basic idea proposed by Marilyn . Does it meabn that we forgot the poll to vote for the one we want to be interviewed ?

This is just an idea, as i've seen something similar around on a forum. However wasn't a forum like this one, it was a gfx community so we would need to make some changes. My idea is:

- we could have the interview of the week. How does it work?
Every monday we could make a thread with a poll. The person who's taking care of the "poll" would choose 5 member of the forum, lets say:

- Brandy
- Rukya
- Lover
 etc.

... and would post as poll asking "Who would you like to be interviewee this week?". After having the winner, we would have some questions (not regarding personal stuff, ofc, but related with the game (fav poses, what do you like to do, what you fav kind of sexual games, etc...) and that person would answer...
This way we could bring more activity and fun, also we could adverstise in game to our closest friends, etc.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #47 : December 06, 2012, 12:13:22 PM »

Rukya, the topic has been splitted into two ideas. One is the original idea, interviewing people of the forum.
The other is to interview people who are not in forum yet, to make them curious and to get them to forum. Lydia said she would do this.

ssgt
: 111

« #48 : December 07, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »

Good luck Lydia.  Going to be alot of work.
Norwich
: 42

« #49 : December 09, 2012, 06:40:27 AM »

Please don't worry about Norwich or the Tattler and continue with your plans to conduct interviews here in the forum.  I think it's a wonderful idea.

I have not had the time needed to devote to the Tattler, and I am willing to have others contribute articles, or anything else they think our fellow forum members would enjoy.  Just remember to keep it light and keep it fun.

Norwich
Lover

« #50 : December 09, 2012, 06:54:19 AM »

I suggest you go on with the interviews of forum members and Lydia interviews people in game. What do you think about Norwich?

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #51 : December 09, 2012, 08:58:21 AM »

I agree with Lover... I love the Tattler & enjoy your newspaper.  Its clever, unique & a big part of our Forum Village.  The separate formats seem doable without treading on each others toes :)

Norwich, you are worth the wait... if you need anyone to help in anything just PM us, I'm sure that if we have the ability to help out in anyway , we will..  we are just one big happy family after all.

Lydiarose, well done for volunteering to be the roving reporter for none Forum members :)  Its good & heart warming to see such enthusiasm.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #52 : December 09, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »

While I'm arranging the questions for Lydia I get a new idea. There are so many good questions, some are fitting for the game, some are more general. We could combine all the ideas we have.

- Norwich interviews people of the forum with his own questions
- Lydia interviews people in game with questions she and I arranged
- We start a topic in "Introduce yourself" with different questions (in compare with Norwich and in game questions) and everyone can add his answers

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #53 : December 09, 2012, 05:35:38 PM »

hmmm i rather the idea marilyn had first . Ask the questions to a chosen member , choosing the questions in the ones we proposed

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #54 : December 17, 2012, 10:02:56 AM »

Lover  will you send me the questions as soon as you can

Lover

« #55 : December 17, 2012, 10:08:01 AM »

I send them now. I hoped to get more replies to my suggestion but I think we don't have to wait any longer.

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #56 : January 02, 2013, 10:41:45 PM »

interview achater's kinda sounds fun i wouldn't mind being interviewed or interviewing. :)
Lover

« #57 : January 03, 2013, 03:25:15 AM »

Lydia does the interview in game. We're still thinking about doing it here too. Be sure, your name is on the list Alita ;)

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #58 : January 12, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »

;) thanks i'll check lover
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #59 : May 10, 2013, 07:53:48 PM »

What happened to this Idea?

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6