*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Young guy looking for fun women.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Young guy looking for fun women.  ( 6101 )
shawnc
: 3

« : October 27, 2012, 01:06:54 PM »

I am looking to meat some women on hear and have some fun. Age does not matter. Message me or Add me and we can talk.  :)
malicious101
: 20

« #1 : December 05, 2012, 10:40:39 PM »

Most women here are vegetarians.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : December 06, 2012, 02:59:28 AM »

I doubt you will get many messages on this way. Tell a bit about yourself, tell about your likes and dislikes in room and which kind of fun you prefer. Make yourself interesting.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : December 06, 2012, 06:30:27 AM »

Welcome  Shawnc to this crazy Forum village,

Please browse around and post your ideas & views.

Lover is right,  shawn...  you need to explain a little about yourself, use a unique angle to show off your personality / market yourself a little so people will think you are going to be interesting to talk to.

Tip -  Use your in game profile to attract attention too, a nice back ground, positioning of your avi, a nice set of clothes -  make an interesting banner ( using description ) - words from your favourite song / poem / quote from a film...   it all helps  ;D

Good Luck .

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ssgt
: 111

« #4 : December 06, 2012, 06:14:08 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  Your are starting off in the right place.  Lot of fantastic people on here that are more than willing to help you.

Its up to you the kind of women you want to attract.  Dress nice, and treat the women you meet as women.

Only one chance to make your first impression something that would entice a woman
JemStar
: 31

ICQ Messenger - 109666319 AOL Instant Messenger - JrzyGirl79
« #5 : December 12, 2012, 05:20:31 PM »

ad some.. make what you say more like a personal add. what you like what you wanna do.. whatever... find a way to draw people to you.

Tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky! - Dr. Suess
AnnieMay
: 31

« #6 : December 29, 2012, 03:26:13 AM »

Not all men waving bread, get ducks hun. Should really try with some effort. And I'm sure some may find that personal and engaging approach appreciated. And will reply back.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: