*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Moderator in your midst.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: New Moderator in your midst.  ( 12739 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : November 05, 2012, 06:08:44 AM »

The Town Crier steps forward ringing his bell, as Tight , Lover, Bear and I wait patiently for the Forum Folks to gather...  I am nervous, sad, excited..

" Oyez , Oyez, Oyez,"  His cry rings out over our Forum Village  and expectant faces gather in the square.

As his cries trail off,  I step forward and look at all my wonderful friends here.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends ...  As you are aware, my good friend and Mentor - Tightfit74-  announced his retirement in the imminent future from the game and Forum.  It is with a heavy heart that I Know he has made this decision  and I also know, he has thought long and hard before he did so.
He is not only a moderator here, he is a clothes designer, the erotic story contest manager, a brilliant role player, a massive story teller & poster who's stories will be read and re-read as a guide to those who try to learn the craft of role playing and story telling.

His retirement will leave a gaping hole here which I am unsure anyone will really fill.  But most of all , he is one of my dearest friends & I will miss him terribly... "

I take a deep breath and smile at him, wiith tears in my eyes.  And then brace myself.

"The Moderators of course discussed his replacement and  they approached me recently to step up and asked if I would consider the role,  I thought about it ... and it is with the greatest honour that I have accepted. 

I could never fill Tight's Shoes and have no intention of trying too  but what I can say is, I will work relentlessly for the success of this game, Forum and the site itself.
I believe in free speech and although I may not always agree with certain views , I respect the fact, everyone has a right to express their views in a polite and constructive way.  Of course I will enforce the rules of the game and laws of the land like the other Moderators.

I want the Forum to stay happy, friendly and busy,  and I hope I can  assist with the continued success I believe it already is. This success is of course due to all you wonderful Forum members working together and making it a pleasure to be a part of. And also the hard work of the Moderators who work relentlessly behind the scenes to ensure it all runs smoothly. I am honoured indeed to be asked to work with such a team.

Thank you all for listening ... and I hope you also approve of my new position here.... "

Take Care of you and of each other.

I leave the stage and take a quiet swig of whiskey,  " phew, I needed that"

« : November 05, 2012, 06:58:23 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
andreacan
: 30

« #1 : November 05, 2012, 06:15:16 AM »

The Town Crier steps forward ringing his bell, as Tight , Lover, Bear and I wait patiently for the Forum Folks to gather...  I am nervous, sad, excited..

" Oyez , Oyez, Oyez,"  His cry rings out over our Forum Village  and expectant faces gather in the square.

As his cries trail off,  I step forward and look at all my wonderful friends here.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends ...  As you are aware, my good friend and Mentor - Tightfit74-  announced his retirement in the imminent future from the game and Forum.  It is with a heavy heart that I Know he has made this decision  and I also know, he has thought long and hard before he did so.
He is not only a moderator here, he is a clothes designer, the erotic story contest manager, a brilliant role player, a massive story teller & poster who's stories will be read and re-read as a guide to those who try to learn the craft of role playing and story telling.

His retirement will leave a gaping hole here which I am unsure anyone will really fill.  But most of all , he is one of my dearest friends & I will miss him terribly... "

I take a deep breath and smile at him, wiith tears in my eyes.  And then brace myself.

"The other moderators of course discussed his replacement and  they approached me recently to step up and asked if I would consider the role,  I thought about it ... and it is with the greatest honour that I have accepted. 

I could never fill Tight's Shoes and have no intention of trying too  but what I can say is, I will work relentlessly for the success of this game, Forum and the site itself.
I believe in free speech and although I may not always agree with certain views , I respect the fact, everyone has a right to express their views in a polite and constructive way.  Of course I will enforce the rules of the game and laws of the land like the other Moderators.

I want the Forum to stay happy, friendly and busy,  and I hope I can  assist with the continued success I believe it already is. This success is of course due to all you wonderful Forum members working together and making it a pleasure to be a part of. And also the hard work of the Moderators who work relentlessly behind the scenes to ensure it all runs smoothly. I am honoured indeed to be asked to work with such a team.

Thank you all for listening ... and I hope you also approve of my new position here.... "

Take Care of you and of each other.

I leave the stage and take a quiet swig of whiskey,  " phew, I needed that"

I'm fairly new here.. but even so, I would like to say.....

CONGRATULATIONS on your selection, and also THANK YOU for offering your time to help us all!!!!!!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : November 05, 2012, 06:30:59 AM »

I'm happy to welcome you as a new member of our team. Look at bear, smile... "now, as usual, the junior has to do all the work... we can lean back and enjoy a cold beer".

I'm sure it is the right decision. You had and will have great ideas, you are also always giving your best to make this a great place and you're doing it with all of your heart.
I'm looking forward to work together with you and making this the best forum ever.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #3 : November 05, 2012, 09:22:38 AM »

CONGRATZ, BRANDYBEE!
Well deserved!  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #4 : November 05, 2012, 09:37:27 AM »

3 cheers for our new Mod.

Congrats to you Brandy i think they made a wise decision

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : November 05, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »

Well, i think it's a natural choise and i'm glad you had accept it, Brandy!

Now, let me say another thing on why i agree with this decision: it's bee a while that  i had noticed how hard you put your efford here in the forum with the B&G and the Ice House, plus you had work hard on story contest too, even winning the second edition.

So, i'm glad to see you now as moderator and i hope all wanna agree with my request and, of course, you wanna agree too: Brandy, would you be the one who gonna organized the next stories contest!? really hope you wanna accept this, cause i think you are the right one!

a last word....CONGRATULATIONS!

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : November 05, 2012, 10:01:07 AM »

AGREE!!!!

PS: I told her this too.. she HAS to organize the next one ;)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #7 : November 05, 2012, 10:29:50 AM »

congratulates on be made a moderator Brendy

jayc
: 1600

« #8 : November 05, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »

congrats Brandy, i couldnt think of a more qualified person to take the Job. best wishs on your new forum job
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : November 05, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »

AGREE!!!!

PS: I told her this too.. she HAS to organize the next one ;)

Eh eh eh! time for payback! i'll gonna annoying her till she give up on this!   ;D

Kingdustin
: 598

« #10 : November 05, 2012, 01:51:50 PM »

CONGRATULATION!!!! Brandybee , I have not been here long,but from what I have seen so fair you will do an excellent  job.

Once again Congrats

Cheers BrandyBee

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
tangoracer
: 3444

« #11 : November 07, 2012, 06:11:18 AM »

Yes my congratulations go to a great lady and new moderator of the forum that we all love.
I'm shore you will do a great job and let the fun carry on the way it has.

Good luck my good friend BrandyBer

TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : November 08, 2012, 10:44:48 AM »

As Brandybee steps forward, I step backwards and slowly fade away in the dark shadows of the stage. With a proud look I watch how she accepts her function and expresses her wishes and wants for the forum. Proud she stands there and with a smile I step into the wings of ths stage and disappear out of sight. The forum is in good hands. A last look shows me Brandy jumping off stage and taking a swig of whiskey, her face blushing. My lips move against the wind as I step through the door.

"you'll do well, paddawan..."

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Covems
: 1688

« #13 : November 10, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »

I for one will miss Tightfit74, for all the reasons that Miss Brandy listed in her opening post and for the fact that he has alway been ready to help anyone and everyone.  Doing that little research on how the Forum works for AChat required me to read a lot of the old posts and gave me an appreciation for all the members here. 

As for the appointment of Miss Brandy to postion of Moderator, I would like to say EXCELSIOR!  you couldn't have made a better choice.  I support this appointment and offer my services (as meager as they are) to not just Miss Brandy, but to all the moderators and forum members.  I'm not very bright, but I can lift heavy things.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : November 15, 2012, 01:07:06 PM »

A quick note of a belated congradulations. I do so appreciate her stepping forward and assuming this position and for assisting coverage while I am away. Hope to be more active after the first of the month as my RL has gotten demanding of late.

(My vacation time has finally arrived so will be gone till after the December first. You all behave now!)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: