*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [ poll ] Surprise from behind FF
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth to buy it ?
***** WONDERFULL !!
**** Of course !
*** Yes , but something is wrong
** I rather buy something else
* Time to watch TV ( explain )

: [ poll ] Surprise from behind FF  ( 4115 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : November 09, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »

Give your thoughs about this pose . Price 199 A$

GIVER :

- Massage breast                                     : Massage receiver breast
- Rub clit                                                   : Rub receiver's clit and receiver hold giver's hand
- Enjoy                                                     : Enjoy the play
- Quick action                                           : Same action as start one , but faster
- pull out                                                   : Pull out action
- Grab shoulders                                      : Put her hands on receiver's shoulders
- Legs back                                               : Receiver lift her legs to giver's back
- Grab leg                                                 : Receiver lift her leg to the side and giver put her hand on it . Where is the grab ?  ::)
- Cock outside                                          : caress between receiver's butt cheeks with the strapon
- Grab arms                                              : Hold receiver's arms . This move need improvment , its too much robotic
- jerk off                                                  : STUPID !!
- Grab neck                                              : Strangle receiver . Hmmm , maybe receiver is not a good lover for giver wanting kill her  ;D
- 4 faces

RECEIVER

- Hands on face                                        : Put her hands on her face . Sadly this action is not well made , the hands dont touch the face
- Massage breast                                     : Caress her own breast
- Rub clit                                                   : Can be made with "massage breast" .
- Enjoy                                                      : Enjoy the play
- Bend forward                                         : Bend down , holding her legs
- Dance                                                     : Sway her hips . Can be ameliored
- Finger mouth                                          : Put her finger in her mouth
- Leg back                                                 : Lift one leg to giver's back
- Grab forearms                                        : Hold giver's arms . This move need improvment , its too much robotic
- Swing tits                                               : Shake her breasts
- Bend back                                              : Hug-like action , receiver resting on giver's shoulder
- Grab cock                                               : Put her and on the strapon
- 4 faces
« : November 11, 2012, 11:14:51 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : November 09, 2012, 08:48:44 PM »

my thoughs about this pose :

Its not a bad pose , but in some moves , i have the impression that my avatar act like a robot or is too much hmmmm rigid at the articulations . And some moves are not set well . Exemple , the move where the receiver put her hands against her face , the hands dont touch the face .

its why i give it only 3 stars . The good point is that , for one time , the starting speed is not too fast .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #2 : November 11, 2012, 08:38:57 AM »

I think its an ok pose. But there is always room for its improvement.

It seemed very robotic to me too. Lacks a fluidity. 3 stars too
: [1]  
« previous next »
: