*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gags
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gags  ( 6402 )
TaraRizen69
: 22

« : November 10, 2012, 05:28:53 PM »

I know there was another topic I found in search but got a warning it was over  120 days old.  So I thought it be cool to have gags as part of the chat.  And not sure if possible but program them to instantly garble somones speech while wearing one?
Kingdustin
: 598

« #1 : November 13, 2012, 08:29:55 AM »

lol that be an interesting Idea. a gag function to the game. it be hard to add it the poses we have now but you come up with new pose to add such function maybe.

I sure hope you meant gag as in gaging not as in gags like a joke. if you did this will be little awkward lol

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
TaraRizen69
: 22

« #2 : November 13, 2012, 09:14:27 AM »

oh i meant like ball gags, o rings, stuff like that.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : November 13, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »

We had talk about this in past......but honestly i don't remember how it goes, cause i think it was an year ago.

Tara, good thing you had put this subject up again!

Concerto

« #4 : November 13, 2012, 10:43:30 AM »

Yes, Tara it intrigues me why things like this haven't been developed already but perhaps it is too much work.

I'm not into SM but something like that is enough on the fringe to interest me (I like having my mouth clamped by hand in rl sometimes and it certainly enhances the experience. Oh, and I don't think there are any actions in Achat that enable that either).

I guess the reason why things like this haven't appeared may be that they just haven't developed the model for it. Another example is chokers and anything other than a basic necklace around the neck (the native indian neckpiece being actually an integrated part of the clothing for example). All dresses, tops, skirts, etc. although they may look quite different are essentially all based on the same models. So, apart from hats, makeup, earrings, glasses, there is no basic model for a face piece. Perhaps it is the great diversity of such things that inhibits development. I may be wrong.

The garbling of voice is also of interest. I have difficulty simulating, in text, the sort of noise I might make when my face is buried in someones crotch for example ;) but text is never a good substitute for sound anyway.
« : November 13, 2012, 10:46:06 AM Concerto »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : November 13, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »

Cool idea TaraRizen,  Gags and wrist bindings ... why not add the naughty element in the teasing foreplay hehe..

Garbling noises made me laugh Concerto, your comment reminded me of the Monty Python lot ...  the extras in the background when pretending to chat behind the main charachters, and sometimes even the main charachters  would just keep saying ..." rhubarb"," rhubarb", "rhubarb", as they went about their business..  soooo funny  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #6 : November 13, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »

I'm glad I did not mix the gag up lol but it was indented as a joke.like I said in my first post. I can only see them add Gagging in the game for a original pose. few pose they could add it too but it may be to much work for Devs. the sound part would fall under the part of game thats been address many time, and quite a long time go too.

Monty Python lol nice catch there Brandy I have to agree. Funny movie BTW

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #7 : November 15, 2012, 06:15:10 PM »

I support. I am not into BDSM at all, but I would wear a ball gag or o-ring gag for my lover if he'd ask me to wear it.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : November 15, 2012, 06:24:14 PM »

i dont know if it will be usefull . We can buy strapons and we cant wear them i the poses so if its the same thing with gags ....

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Urban
: 329

« #9 : November 16, 2012, 04:20:02 PM »

Adding a strap does not need a lot of modifications. A gag on the other hand, you add a new mesh and you need to make heavy change on the head/face. not impossible but probably a good challenge for the prog if we want a good result ;)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : November 16, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »

it dont seem to be so easy to make the strapons we buy used in poses  ;D or we will have them yet  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: