*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Camera angle glitch, helpfull tip.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Camera angle glitch, helpfull tip.  ( 5760 )
Kingdustin
: 598

« : November 13, 2012, 08:38:54 PM »

I did not know were to put this so I am making a new topic. With the camera angle glitch still out for the new rooms. I found a way to fit it a little.

when your in room and angle is the wrong spot, find your avatars. line the camera at the wall they are on. move it as fair as you can to were you can see your or partners butt. slowly move it so your ( for me it was left side) faces there side. if you are move the camera left must face there left side if moving it right must face there right.

Once you done this, the camera for we went back to normal. it only took me few secant to line it up. once you understand how. It not a true Fix but it will help you to enjoy the pose and new rooms better. resting the camera will move it back the wrong spot.

this is for the pose (Against the wall.)

I hope i explained this well enough. do you can do this if ever happens to you.

on side note dose anyone know what the cause of this glitch is? and are the DEVS looking into on how to fix it?
« : November 14, 2012, 11:32:56 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #1 : November 14, 2012, 09:00:31 AM »

Thanks for the workaround, i thought they fixed the terrace already or i accidently used your workaround already  :o. I would assume that they just didnt adjust the camera for the positions in the new rooms but i really have no idea  :-\.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Kingdustin

« #2 : November 14, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »

I know sure that terrace room still as the glitch, that were I found the out to temporary fix. I all so seen it happen in the Yacht  but not sure about the cabin. As I don't have the rooms so I can't check them out form my self.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : November 14, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »

there is another topic about this problem in this section .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Kingdustin

« #4 : November 14, 2012, 10:03:01 PM »

thanks  Rukya I know about it , but this is not discussion, I'm giving  everyone  little advice on how to put the camera back to normal for bit. I would love to here if anyone gets it work like I did.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : November 15, 2012, 10:41:31 AM »

i can tell you that it work  ;D i do like this when it happen to me  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Kingdustin

« #6 : November 15, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »

your welcome then. I glad that I could be of some use to every one. please spread the word more attention this gets maybe the dev will fix it.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: