*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  how about bathroom sex bath tub an shower sex with posses
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: how about bathroom sex bath tub an shower sex with posses  ( 12119 )
ravenflame
: 4

MSN Messenger - lacyfalco@hotmail.com
« : November 18, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »

i want to  have dirty bathroom sex along with  posses like  bathtub sex an shower sex with posses to rub soap on each others bodys thats fucking hot an sexy  maybe even a bubble bath
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 19, 2012, 02:34:25 AM »

Concerto, you must change the pic or set it as private in Image schak site or we ca't see it!

raven, a bathroom or a steamy sauna is something we had ask for long time but seems like the dev-team don't had listen at us......anyway, it's nice to put this request in evidence again! well done!

oh, and welcome....not sure but i think you are new here in the forum! hope you will find it interessing and funny, as most of us do!  :D

Concerto

« #2 : November 19, 2012, 03:00:41 AM »

oh thanks HB. on Imageshack it states that it has been removed. does just setting it to private rectify that or do I have to upload again.

I have another one on the new rooms thread re. the park and that is still ok.

OK I have no problems with postimage.org now....

« : December 03, 2012, 08:39:10 AM Concerto »
hentaiboy69

« #3 : November 19, 2012, 03:04:21 AM »

Read what i had just post about your park one.....hope it will help you!

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : November 19, 2012, 03:08:28 AM »

Setting a pic private just means it's not visible in imageshack, but you still can share it on every page you want.

Welcome ravenflame,
as HB said here are many liking this idea too. Read this topic http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2061.0.html and add your ideas there. Soon we will make a poll, so everyone can vote for his most wanted room.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : November 19, 2012, 11:10:54 AM »

Welcome to the Forum Village ravenflame.   Good to see you here, take your time, browse around and hopefully you will post more of your views and ideas :)

The bathroom scenes you describe are very hot and most role players have used these scenario's at one time or other.

Hopefully the Achat Gods will consider a shower room in the future.  I think that won a poll a few months back, so hopefully is under consideration as we speak by the Achat Gods :)

Tip,  hide the room and use the at the wall poses for shower -  the sitting chair pose in the hot tub / bath -   The imagination knows no bounds  :)  Hot words can do the rest.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rui_Marques
: 4

« #6 : December 01, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »

Great idea i support it! Always loved sex in the shower...  ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : December 03, 2012, 05:27:31 AM »

mmmm  heavy suppory here for a shower room...

That is much more likely than a "shower pose". So many of our poses already usable in such scenes... it would be nice to have the shower room for the added visual.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : December 03, 2012, 08:55:07 AM »

i'm affraid of something in a bathroom/shower room .

I still have the bad camera angle with the poses "at the wall like " . So i'm sure it bill be more weird in a small room like this

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #9 : December 03, 2012, 09:27:16 AM »

A shower room would be a very welcome add, would love to rub some shoulders  :D!

@Rukya did you try to reinstall achat recently ? i had the same problem with the weird camera angle before but it disappeared after i reinstalled the game :o.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lover

« #10 : December 03, 2012, 12:20:30 PM »

@ Cheya:
A shower room would be a very welcome add, would love to rub some shoulders
I'm sure you also would love to get your shoulders rubbed :D

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #11 : December 03, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »

@ Cheya:
A shower room would be a very welcome add, would love to rub some shoulders
I'm sure you also would love to get your shoulders rubbed :D

Oh i wont mind that :D and a bearskin to keep warm afterwards ;D ;D ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lover

« #12 : December 04, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »

Oh oh... I don't know if bear agrees.... ;)

hentaiboy69

« #13 : December 04, 2012, 08:50:40 AM »

After he's experience in the pool room of the B&G.......warm a sweet girl in the cold night, is nothing! ih ih!

The problem is if he want torn her skin away of his body....did you remember that old song of Robbye Williams!? Rock DJ, if i rember right

Bear
: 3856

« #14 : December 04, 2012, 11:13:14 AM »

hmmm... well I have been told I am a good one to cuddle up on top of after a steamy shower.  :P

I'll kindly keep my skin though...

having been mounted on the pool room wall.... all I can say was I was slightly disappointed moredidn't take advantage of the situation.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: