*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  OOC: ELVES JOURNEY - An interactive story
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: is this a funny poll!?
Of course!   -0 (0%)
WTF!? no way!   -0 (0%)
Lol.....just testing!   -2 (100%)
: 2

: OOC: ELVES JOURNEY - An interactive story  ( 27699 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : November 23, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »

Dear friends, after had taking a look to one of the two site where i host my image and reading the last part of an interactive comic, something had born in my mind.
Anyway....let me explain what is an interactive comic first!

Everything is similar to a normal comics, whit main character, event and choise to do to let the events continue: it is here where the comic turn to an interctive thing. The author (or as he call him, the story teller) had published a panel with 3 different option and the other users have to choose the one to continue the story. In this case, a virgin girl transported on a strange world, is walking between stone statue of couple having sex, when a sort of magic dildo (lol!) talk to her asking to free it and he will help her to come back to her world. To do it, she need a lube and here come the choise:
  • using saliva and her hand
  • using mouth only
  • using pussy juice

every choise can lead to the goal but there can be some side effect....different, probably...eh eh! can't wait to read the next strip!

Anyway....back to my idea: i was thinking, why can't we try something similar with a story!? Someone can start it and lead it till the character have to make a choise to solve a situation. At this point, we can open a poll with the option and after a week the story can continue following the result of the poll!

I know it's a little complex thing, but i find it interessing! Please, my friends....share your thoughs about this strange idea!
« : May 20, 2015, 02:24:53 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : November 23, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »

If there is someone writing the story I will vote :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : November 23, 2012, 10:02:22 AM »

I really like this idea,   be a big commitment for the author,   but I think it would be great.  Any authors out there want to try it?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #3 : November 23, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »

I would like to try, but it will take me too much time to post the story......writing in italian then translating! and, of course, all the other stuff i have in progress!

anyway, no need to hurry at the moment....let's see if someone is interessed in it!

Edit:
Maybe it can be done in a collaboration form....2 or maybe 3 of us interessed in this project can work on the story!

Anyway.....to make this project works fine, we have to point on a fantasy or a thiller! a common one can offer low chance to be relly interessing with multiple choise.
Honestly, i have an old experiment done (a fantasy story i had deleted from here) but i have to rework it a little, but not sure if i can use it properly.....

tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : November 23, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »

I like your idea HB how about we vote on the story line and how writes the next part

I'm sure there will be enough of us to make it work

I can remember reading Adventure book like that when i was younger  ( yes along time age before any says anything )

Great Idea my sweet  :-*  :-*

hentaiboy69

« #5 : November 23, 2012, 11:28:08 AM »

Well, of course the decision of the readers gonna change the story line in some point but i think all will be principaly in the hands of the story teller (only one or maybe a group) who will take the main line and adapt it when needed.

Next time i catch you up, i want to hear your completed impression!
« : November 23, 2012, 11:30:24 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #6 : November 28, 2012, 11:16:47 AM »

Now....while i'm working at the "creature" for Xmas (lol! sound weird!), i'm thinking at this project too.

The idea, at the moment, is to use those two characters of mine

Even as child, despite her slight figure, Phylia has shown to have significant force, which she has always put it at the service of her village and once she become an adult, she was given command of the Wardens, the defender of the forest. Many elves wanted the honor of being chosen by her as companions for life, be able to caress her strong and vigorous body, but at the same time able to express an innate grace and femininity. Phylia has always refused their avances ........ the only thing that was really important for her was to protect her village and her little sister.
Aily, unlike her sister, has always been a shy girl, but if necessary has always demonstrated to has an excellent control of the fourth elements, specially the one of fire, a very rare thing for elves born in the Everious forest. But there is something she has in common with her oldest sister .... her beauty! Her long silver hair caressed by the wind and her white skin, had made dream all the elves of the village but no one has ever managed to gain her heart and her soft and sensual lips…..
They were celebrate as the incarnation of the nature by the other elves of the village and even if they were the youngest adults of the entire community, everyone has the max respect for them and even the elders had ask for their help for different sensitive questions.

and try to elaborate the old story i had start to write about them some time ago.

I have to change the begin a little and add some parts at the story i had write here and there to make it perfect (the one i had write at that time have too many missing element!). When this is set, i can lead the story to the first fork and add the poll......the problem is how long this will take....crap!

mumble mumble......i'm so tempted to try and write it immidiatly in english, but i really need an hand in this! Is someone up to collaborrate in this!?
« : November 30, 2012, 07:51:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #7 : November 28, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »

When this is set, i can lead the story to the first fork and add the poll......the problem is how long this will take....crap!
Do you need some pressure? Shall I give you a deadline ;)

mumble mumble......i'm so tempted to try and write it immidiatly in english, but i really need an hand in this! Is someone up to collaborrate in this!?
This has to be an italian... perhaps you can ask Medjai?

hentaiboy69

« #8 : November 28, 2012, 11:41:27 AM »

Madjai....he is not always online recently.

Anyway, he (or she....) don't have to be italian, we can split the work. i need to think more on this aspect, dunno.....at the moment i'm just collecting idea for this project

tangoracer
: 3444

« #9 : November 28, 2012, 12:35:07 PM »

Love the two character's cant wait to get involved with the story line

I thinks its going to be good fun

mmmwwaahhhhh

hentaiboy69

« #10 : November 28, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »

I think you must wait a little.....but dunno how "small" this little will be!   ::)

p.s.:
if someone want to work to the small description of the two elves and modify it, feel free to do it!
« : November 29, 2012, 07:30:38 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #11 : November 29, 2012, 10:40:50 AM »

When this is set, i can lead the story to the first fork and add the poll......the problem is how long this will take....crap!
Do you need some pressure? Shall I give you a deadline ;)

No need pressure Lover.....i had just start to rework that old story yesterday evening and a little today after lunch and i think i'm at good point and maybe i can post it soon cause this is just a short intro to the two characters.

Aaaand, soon you must do the first choise!  ;D

Let's talk about rules.....

I'll gonna post the story and when an important choise in the storyline will be taken, i'll gonna add a poll (is it possible to change a poll!? or i need to create different thread!?) and it gonna run for around a week.
Whene the poll is closed, i'll gonna work on the new part of the story and then post it.

Comment and idea about the choise everyone make are welcome and can be added to the story as part of it. From me, i will try to work faster as i can on the part.....and hope this will turn a good experiment!
« : November 30, 2012, 02:33:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #12 : November 29, 2012, 11:05:15 AM »

This is a wonderful idea !!!  :D
I am hurry to read the first part !!!!  :P

Flesh opens when mind warms.
hentaiboy69

« #13 : November 29, 2012, 11:12:49 AM »

My sweet Eve, first part isn't so long, so read it reaaaaaaallyyyyyyyy sloooowlyyyyyy!   ;D ;D

Lover

« #14 : November 29, 2012, 11:22:04 AM »

Don't add comments.. add the story ;D

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: