*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  making things fair in mf poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: making things fair in mf poses  ( 4788 )
Bill2u
: 2

« : November 25, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »

I think that you sould be able to switch rolls in all mf poses so its not so 1 sided. I'm not just talking about the defenceless poses but I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here that would like to beable to hug there partner while they are dancing.    We are able to change partners on groups why not when with just partner?
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : November 25, 2012, 10:37:22 AM »

I think that you sould be able to switch rolls in all mf poses so its not so 1 sided. I'm not just talking about the defenceless poses but I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here that would like to beable to hug there partner while they are dancing.    We are able to change partners on groups why not when with just partner?
I so agree. What if it's a sweet FemDom scene and I need to be the one in charge of certain things, there is that aspect as well.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : November 25, 2012, 12:44:22 PM »

to do this , this will be a monstruous work (for the switch i mean) . If FF , SS and MM can switch , its cause the "body" is the same , dont matter who is on witch side  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : November 25, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »

Rukya is right. Perhaps they will add sitching poses or simply these actions to the poses one day - but I'm sure it's not on their to do list at the moment. Nevertheless I agree with you in many poses and actions.

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : November 25, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »

A femdom will require a whole new set of actions... which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : November 25, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »

mmmmmmmmmm   grrr.   Maybe I could try those on you,   after you have worked your way through  the Spreader Bar line   :o

Welcome to Forum Bill2u.   Great idea.   It would be nice for switches to be considered in all poses.  Maybe something for the Achat Gods to consider, even if some whole new poses have to be created.

However, I would prefer to see the LBGT to catch up first  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: