*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How and where I can report abuse?
« previous next »
: [1]
: How and where I can report abuse?  ( 9039 )
mysterylilac
: 5

« : November 29, 2012, 02:14:05 AM »

There is a stalker achat member abuses and stalks me although I iggied him he messaging all my friends in my list saying I am guy etc . how and where I can report  his name or what can I do?
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : November 29, 2012, 02:41:10 AM »

When he is talking to you in game you can use "Report misuse" button. There is a little white exclamation mark in the chat window - click it.

You also can use the support-button here in the top line of the homepgae and contact the A-Team.

mysterylilac
: 5

« #2 : November 29, 2012, 02:54:34 AM »

tyvm.

I can't hit misuse anymore casuse iggied him but  I will contact a-team from support.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 29, 2012, 03:21:48 AM »

If you have warned him and he is still making a nuisance of himself,  you can also perhaps put a brief message in your descriptions to inform your friends of his hostility....

If you wish for a moderator to act as mediator / independent referee, then please by all means PM one of us. We will not however take sides, it would only be to try and ensure, this kind of behaviour of continued abuse, bullying & harassment stops.

Our goal, purely to encourage respect to each other  and that sometimes it has to be accepted that the only course of action is to agree to ignore each other  for a happy medium.

Of course any kind of abuse should still be reported as described by Lover above.

Hope this helps.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : November 29, 2012, 05:38:25 AM »

just a question , what mean iggied ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #5 : November 29, 2012, 05:46:43 AM »

I think she means "ignored"

tangoracer
: 3444

« #6 : November 29, 2012, 07:57:54 AM »

@ Lover & Brandy

Is there any a list can be posted here with the names of people that have upset other members in this way???

It would have to done by one of you. and names only go on the list after you have spoke to both parties involved

Just and idea my help keep the Lady's of Achat safer

your Nice Guy Tango  :)

Lover

« #7 : November 29, 2012, 08:50:52 AM »

Tango.... hm... I did add a post about one special man few weeks ago - at this time it was the only way to stop him. To create a list with names is a dangerous thing - I don't like to denounce unguilty people.
If we speak to them before and they go on with this behave it could be ok - but though I understand Brandys idea, I'm not sure if we also should "work" as a mediator.
We are mods in forum, not in game. If somebody asks me in game about the game or the forum - ok. But being a mediator is very different.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : November 29, 2012, 10:32:02 AM »

I'm with Lover......brandy, Tight (till he is with us), Lover and Bear are mod for the forum and they have nothing who give them the power to jump in some businnes with two or more users in game.
If someone ask for our help, is a different thing....we can give to this one advice about how to solve the problem or lead him (or her) into the right way, this is all what we can do, i think!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #9 : November 29, 2012, 12:26:29 PM »

yes I agree with you Lover may be a list is not that good an idea having read yours and HB's posts

I just don't like lady's being abused against there will

Concerto

« #10 : November 29, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »

Both cases broadcast recently have indicated that friends/lovers have been contacted.

Perhaps, when you put someone on ignore, that person should not have access to you at all and then they wouldn't be able to determine details about you (like friends/lovers).

Perhaps there could be levels of ignore...
a) I am temporarily busy to this person (actually, I would love this facility to be made available)
b) I don't want this person to message me at all
c) I don't want this person to have access to my details
Lover

« #11 : November 30, 2012, 08:58:38 AM »

Good idea Concerto. If I find the time I will start a thread, collecting all ideas to improve the game we have.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : November 30, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »

I agree with Concerto.......it's frustrating when someone on your ignore lyst start to bother all yiour friends, lovers and spose. usually it's the begin of a stupid war.....stupid but who really pissed of people!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #13 : November 30, 2012, 10:02:07 AM »

Thats a great idea Concerto.  Those extra options would be very useful.

Sorry, Lover, perhaps Mediator was the wrong term to use. I meant for an independent person, one of us,  to ask / try to get  the offending behaviour to cease and get a result either one way or another -  that is they agree to disagree and move on either as friends or not, or they ignore each other.  Not to get involved in their dispute.

Whatever is decided the bullying / stalking / harassing behaviour stops .  It's just  not acceptable for it to continue and should be proactively discouraged.

However, this should not replace reporting the behaviour to Achats Support in case the account holder is a regular offender to others.

Tango, it's always difficult to list and name & shame  people we believe to be offenders. It's presuming their guilt and taking sides, when we may have only one person's version of events and even if we have both, then we are acting as judge and jury.  It may after all be a clash of personalities  and ignoring each other would suffice. 

Asking them to cease , possibly, which could be an option, and also  reporting  the abuse to the Achat Gods seems a much fairer option. They are in a much better position to investigate the abuse and determine whether to end that account holders membership or fire off a warning to the person concerned.

However, it is really lovely that we all support each other in the way that we do. I am very proud & pleased to be part of the friendly, sensible, wise and talented people on here. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #14 : November 30, 2012, 12:44:33 PM »

However, it is really lovely that we all support each other in the way that we do. I am very proud & pleased to be part of the friendly, sensible, wise and talented people on here.
I totally agree. It's great to see we're for fun and crazy ideas, but also to support each other, helping when help is needed (and wanted).

I know what you mean Brandy and I respect your idea. It's a very sensitive issue and has to be handled very carefully. Especially in dealing with stalkers/offenders it can happen very soon, that you want the best but just get the worst.
Also the troubleshooter has to know, very fast he can get involved in the argue and has to be a strong person (I don't doubt you are but I'm not just talking about you or me, but in general).
I, for myself, help as much as I can and I know you and many others do too. In my opinion, up to now, we just can hel here or talking to the attacked persons, telling them what they can do and being a family here.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: