*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggested Feature - Smaller Profile Pictures Button on Searches.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suggested Feature - Smaller Profile Pictures Button on Searches.  ( 3792 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

One thing I don't like when I am searching is how long it sometimes takes to load ... how about a click option which makes the profile pictures display as smaller pictures with more results per page. And a way to display which one of your friends is online. Like for example one of the online reminders in something else.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

Yes, small profile pics (or nothing, maybe!) will give us the chance to load username during searching more faster. Then, when we put the cursor on the name, the portrait can pop-up.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

i dont think they will remove the pics in the profile , they get money when we upload a pic for the game

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

Rukya is right, they won't remove it. Smaller pics could be possible but when you also add more members to the page it doesn't change anything, regarding to the  time of loading.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

I do support the idea, if you want to improve the speed on your own you could only get yourself a ssd hard-drive or a ram disk in case you have a lot of memory :).

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: