*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  best moments/posts from the AB&G/Icehouse 2012 OT
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: best moments/posts from the AB&G/Icehouse 2012 OT  ( 15130 )
jayc
: 1600

« : December 03, 2012, 12:54:18 AM »

Hello to everyone. it’s the start of December , the time of year for family and friends, and its also the time of year when we look back at the past events of the year. Early in July a topic was stated by BrandyBee. The Achat  Bar & Grill, but looking back I think the origin of the Bar came from a topic started by Lover  The European Soccer Tournament  Funny Bet. It started simple enough but turned into a open ended story with the games turning into epic struggles from the opposing camps, with witty and clever posts and lots of interaction………..and that’s the key here.

When the games were over some of the posters I chatted with told me they kind of missed the interaction posting. And building on a story. So when Brandy created the Bar she really filled the need for a social site of sorts. A place to mingle, flirt sing and dance, and being Achat erotic interactions that have been amazing to read, and now we have the Icehouse for “erotic interactions with a difference” to quote Brandy. Anyway the Bar/Icehouse have turned into huge threads with lots of posters and readers.

What I would like to do is open this topic for you tell us your favorite moments/posts from the Bar and the Icehouse  and thank everybody who  contributes and those who read the A B&G/Icehouse

Here are a few of mine that I like

Funniest post   Covems   St. Andrews cross delivery to AZ’s dungeon, Teary eyed funny.

Most clever post  Covems    Eva and Covems dancing with the Grills,  just brilliant

Best phrase   Bear    banana slugs,  I love it what can I say

Best entrance  Bear and Tight,  in legal robes bursting in to the meeting with NSPD

Best storyline/ moment……….to hard to choose, so in no particular order.

The Raid
The five charms
The Grills
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 03, 2012, 04:02:18 AM »

Great idea jayc. This also can be close to a short summary for newcomers. Perhaps you should split the topics and have an onw for the bar and the ice house?
You gave me an idea - perhaps I also make a short summary about what has happened in AChat this year - updates, changes...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : December 03, 2012, 04:16:10 AM »

Titanic work, Lover......maybe it will keep you busy till the end of the years!  ;)

But jayc had a nice idea.....i can't say at the moment the moment i'd like, but i can't forget about mine and Brandy challenge on the bull: sure, it was a nice start for the B&G!

Bear
: 3856

« #3 : December 03, 2012, 05:01:42 AM »

Can'r sleep tonight... so a late night visit ...

I think a nice 2012 recap would be wonderful Lover. it would add some perspective for new friends joining.

my favorite phase... Christy's "used dishrag" after my revenge in the icehouse.

The Grills was an incrdeible story is was fun to see how so many incorporated tifbits into their own writings.

being mounted to the wall on the pool room and the subsequent "contest"...  well that was my memorable moment. I will never be the same after a lap dance from a panda in garter. or Evas colonoscophy.

I appreciate my victims allowances in the five charm revenge. It was fun juat waiting for opportune moments to be delivered to me to adapt and find a way to hopefully surprise all.  Most of those revenges were done on the fly. My victims were never aware of the exact nature of the episode.

Again thanks for the allowances.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : December 03, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »

This is a hard one to answer so many great moments and story's to just pick out but here goes.

Best Moment                                   Being asked by Brandy to come have a drink at the Bar & Grill and walking in for the first time.

Best Story line so far                      Must be the Pudding Wrestling with the Halloween party a very close seconds

HAVE to come back to this scratches my head  :-\ :-\     

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : December 03, 2012, 06:03:36 PM »

I  have had so much fun in the AB&G  & Ice House in the last 5  months ....

There I am drinking my tea getting comfortable, in my living room,   to catch up on the shenanigans at the AB&G & Icehouse and then I read something that is so funny in my minds eye, I nearly choke ..

“Tea Spurter “  moments

1 Lover announcing the Fashion Show of beautiful designer dresses --- picture the scene – in the middle  of  the pudding wrestling!!! & Tight just having lost control of the pink  pudding  goo and spraying the bar!!!..  How those beautiful dresses and models got away unscathed was indeed an amazing feat...

2  Tango and HB  “going at it”  big style , and then bless his little cotton socks , Tango stops mid flow  , to  offer  thanks  that Pafe and Satoire  are safe after that awful storm ...   and then returns to the “ job “ in hand or mouth !!! .  Kind of just caught my imagination... sorry guys ... but it did.

3 JD & Bear's revenge using ..... a vibrating egg  :o  !!!   OMG  that was  wicked lads  lol

Jaw Dropping  Moments

1 Losing to HB   in the bull challenge and with a sinking heart  realising I now had to post a public strip .. a first for me  lol What had I done !!  ( Page 5, 7,9 etc..)
2 Being raided by the NSPD and suddenly finding myself the Owner of the place!! & The Ice House is born ( Page 9 , 10, 11- start of the reason for raid )
3 Being awarded a Dungeon  in the Ice House by Christi – Queen Dom
4 Stone bearing my ass in the pudding wrestling for everyone to spank ...Thanks girl!!
5 Covems finally getting laid by his Eva  -  Yay   :o

Story lines worthy of note

1 The Collaring Caper  ( The 5 charms ) – King Dom Bear got collared... YAY!!  ::)  ( Page 4, 6  etc..)
2 The Ghosts – Doris & Stanley Grill ,  everyone seemed to join in with “ The spirit”   :D of that, smelling jasmine, wispy smoke  and the Titanic and unknown pregnancy , got a bit teary there. :'(  Lovely story.
4 The Rotating Pleasure Table - Naughty but so very nice  :P
5  The Men's Strip tease night -  so impressed with everyone who was game enough to take part - an amazing ladies night  :P

A Big Thank You to all who have entertained us in there and making the AB&G & Ice House such a success.    I'm sure there is more, but those are the ones off the top of my head ...  ;D

« : December 09, 2012, 08:47:19 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #6 : December 03, 2012, 07:09:25 PM »

Following Brandy’s tack :-     It really has been a lot of fun being a barmaid in there.  ;D

“Tea Spurter “  moments

1  Covems in bed with his lady and smelling a jasmine FART .....  ROFLMAO  -  still makes me cry with laughter.

Jaw Dropping  Moments

1 Tango taking on the bull challenge, taking on Pachi in the wrestling, being a UK judo champion ... macho, strong, alpha male ......  and   then becoming a Submissive !!!  Utterly  Brilliant & unexpected twist  :o
2 Christi parading Bear trussed up on a sawhorse  for volunteers to give him a BJ -  I was sooo SHOCKED  :o   ;D  ( Then the NSPD raided us lol )
3 Pudding wrestling with Brandy and the result was a draw as voted by the wrestling fans  :)  TY AB&G Customers  :-*  ( ha ha Brandy )

1  Scary Bear's payback &  returning those charms,  and no I have not forgotten my Spouse’s involvement in that !!  >:(
2  A wasted Brandy giving Bear a BJ in public  :o  Shocking girl!!
3  Tango’s emergence as a sub and his subsequent training and naughtiness as having two mistresses... shocking!!
4  Blues Sacrifice / Adera’s  punishment
5  The Harem Foursome -  hot and steamy and still getting it on..   :o

Ingenious Equipment

1 The fucking Chair in the Icehouse
2 The Rotating Pleasure Table
3 The Dentists Chair
4 The mechanical Bull
5 The pudding pit

AB&G  &  Ice House -   House Dictionary of Terms & phases

1 Banana Slugs -  Image invoked to prevent orgasming
2 Used Dish Rag -  Fucked by partner for their own gratification only
3  Pleasuredom -  Pocket of air / ambience  or area that is utter pleasure only.
4  Ice House Party - The longest party ever in the world - did I say ever.. jk ..  ;D
5 " First Drink is on the House"   It's a tradition now , take advantage  ;D

Thank you Everybody for making it so much fun  &   ;D -  its not over yet & newcomers  " First drink is on the house"   ;)

hentaiboy69

« #7 : December 04, 2012, 04:25:13 AM »

2  Tango and HB  “going at it”  big style , and then bless his little cotton socks , Tango stops mid flow  , to  offer  thanks  that Pafe and Satoire  are safe after that awful storm ...   and then returns to the “ job “ in hand or mouth !!! .  Kind of just caught my imagination... sorry guys ... but it did.

Lol....it's like when your partner aswer to a phone call when you are in the middle of the fun.....lol!  ;D

“Tea Spurter “  moments

1  Bear tied up in the pool room....sorry, my friend, but this image had make me lough for days!

1 Had the chance to make our sweet Evelyne join us....she is not allways present here, and i was really happy when she take part at our inaugural party at the Ice House! (and endless party, crap!)

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #8 : December 04, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »

I loved the pudding pit thread and Brandy's strip because of her loss to HB.  Nice work gang.  Hopefully, I'll be able to post more after the holidays. ;)

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
hentaiboy69

« #9 : December 04, 2012, 03:10:13 PM »

Hey guys.....am i wrong of james_dean had hit 100 post with this one!? congratulation, man!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : December 04, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »

Hey  JD     Congrats on 100 posts YAYYYYYY ...  and good to see you around ... missed you ..

Come on,  I'll buy you a drink or 3 in the AB&G  ...  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #11 : December 05, 2012, 03:53:36 AM »

CONGRATS JD ! ! !

- One of my best moments is the bull challenge of HB & Brandy
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.90.html

- another one is the pudding wrestling
 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.480.html

- I also liked my strip - never had done something before...lol
 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.315.html

Looking back, there are soooo many great moments! The bar is perfect entertainment !
« : December 09, 2012, 08:19:25 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69

« #12 : December 05, 2012, 04:07:41 AM »

Now that you mention the strip....i really have to thank you for the cold shower on the stage! luckyly, i don't had catch a cold!  ;D

Lover

« #13 : December 05, 2012, 04:17:50 AM »

Everyone gets what he deserves ;D

hentaiboy69

« #14 : December 05, 2012, 04:53:36 AM »

I know, i know.......

others nice moment not linked with the B&G was the European Football Championship bet.........too bad Italy lost in the final match, but everyone, here, had make a good work making the thread nice and interessing!

mmmh, wonder why everything we start, it ends to become a sort of "story", lol!
« : December 05, 2012, 05:03:20 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: