*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A new challenge! - just an idea
« previous next »
: [1]
: A new challenge! - just an idea  ( 5135 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : December 06, 2012, 04:28:20 AM »

Dunno if someone is interessed, but i'd like to suggest it: a challeng between our designer!

We can establish a common outfit and they can realized a personal version of it. and then, we can vote for the one we like more! Did you think it can be done and turn in an interessing thing or is just a stupid one!?
« : December 06, 2012, 11:56:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 06, 2012, 04:43:07 AM »

Hm, I'm not sure about it. Every designer has his own preferences. Our time is limited too ;) It could be a waste of time if we all work on same design and in this time we aren't able to create other fashion.

hentaiboy69

« #2 : December 06, 2012, 05:00:20 AM »

i see, and i know you are right! I'm the first one who have less time to do what i like!  ;)

my idea isn't about to see who is the best one in working with image program, just to see who can be the one who can create the most original version.
As i had said, i follow some artistic webpage (basically deviantArt) and not all the artist have a perfect style, but sure most ave great idea and try to do their best with their own skill and i had add their work on my fave anyway, couse they had creat some really original stuff!

Same here.....i see different skill levels but everyone of our designer do the best and i can see lot of new and nice outfit! and i want to thanks you all, my friends!

Lover

« #3 : December 06, 2012, 08:55:45 AM »

Thanks for your compliments :)
I told you my opinion. Designing clothes, being mod and sometimes having a life outside AChat is taking all of my time. But perhaps the other designer like your idea and do it - I don't.

hentaiboy69

« #4 : December 06, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »

oh, i know it.....everyone here have their life!

Mine is just an idea, if someone is interessed, can write it here, if not, well, never mind: it's just a suggestion like others we had made!

Lover

« #5 : December 06, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »

I know HB and perhaps the other like it. It's just not for me.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : December 06, 2012, 12:12:32 PM »

i'm out  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: