*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll : new position : Deep Impact
« previous next »
: [1]
: What do you think of it ?
***** Very very sexy   -1 (11.1%)
**** Very good   -2 (22.2%)
*** Good add   -0 (0%)
** buy it only if you dont have the similar poses   -5 (55.6%)
* WHY ?!!   -1 (11.1%)
: 6

: Poll : new position : Deep Impact  ( 5331 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : December 21, 2012, 03:45:02 PM »

Cost 199 A$

i'll add the moves later 

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #1 : December 21, 2012, 04:13:06 PM »

Hmmm ok i give my thoughs about this pose .

Its a good one , but we dont need this pose . Its very similar to the bridge pose and only 3 or 4 moves are very different between both poses ( i count giver and receiver in these 3 or 4 moves ) .

if we had not the bridge pose i would give 4 stars to deep impact , but we have bridge yet and both poses are really too much the sames so i give only 2 stars .

I had rather that we get the footfetish pose or an upgrade of one of the poses we have in place of this one . Its now more than one year without a pose upgraded for FF/SF , in fact there is 13 months now that we didnt have one

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Kingdustin
: 598

« #2 : December 23, 2012, 06:45:39 AM »

there are a lot pose that look and act the same with only little twist to them. Achat need to come out with some original poses but keep them normal-ish we don't need a other sex acrobatics. lol

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #3 : December 23, 2012, 08:27:07 AM »

lol the acrobat is a pose i'm not in hurry to have  ;D . It will even be better to not have it at all  ;D

Kingdustin
: 598

« #4 : December 23, 2012, 11:42:59 PM »

I agree on your first part but not your secant. it my not be your choice of pose but im sure there some in Achat who do like it. its little over the top for me but i don't hate pose it as its moments. like said first one is enough don't need other. A chat should go for more sexual poses or passionate poses. oh and they need to cut down on the masculine poses too. not every one likes aggressiveness in every pose.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #5 : December 24, 2012, 06:22:50 AM »

Personnaly , i'm not adept of pumps or abdos when i do love and i'm less adept to have just the hands on the ground in a ridiculous position  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: