*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Another Question for the Female mind.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
: Another Question for the Female mind.  ( 51487 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : January 02, 2013, 06:08:37 AM »

Hiya's...

Is there any particular word you absolutely despise no matter the mood or context it was used in?

Yes... it's the "C" word... four letters... ends with a "T".  I'm not even going to type it here.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

is this word really hmmm disgracious ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : January 02, 2013, 08:24:49 AM »

This is .. Interesting to explain...  the C***  word.  ( AND I DON'T MEAN .. CLIT   ;D  )

Rukya,  this word is the worst insult you can use with a woman, its swearing, its coarse and is usually used by a guy to show total disrespect.  This is why people either do not use it or use it to show the strength of their feelings.  You would not normally use it , in normal sensual, romantic play.

In saying that, there are moments, when the word can be used and its very very hot. It is usually when top / controlling / naughty type play heats up... and another descriptive word is used along with it, ( like sexy, little )., The word used on its own, is still too strong not to be insulting. It should only be used sparingly to heighten the strength of the play, to up it to that next level....

Example...

His hand covertly creeps up her thigh in the crowded restaurant. The feel of his hand stroking her nyloned thigh excites her.Her breath shallows and she pants a little. Her heart rate quickens. Her eyes dart to his and he locks them to him, his intention clear in their depths. He massages her thigh, slow, deliberate and reaches that bared flesh of those stocking tops. He takes a sip of his wine, seemingly cool and unaffected by the naughtiness , hidden by the tablecloth.  She feels hot and picks up her own wine, trying hard to match his amazing control.. and then he leans into her, so his words are carried to her ears only.
" Do I excite you?"  Do you want me?"  He smiles wickedly, deliberately heightening the sexual tension hanging over them " I know you want me. I AM going to touch you. I AM going to push my fingers into you and feel that sweet, sexy wet heat. And"  He pauses, his breathe teasing her ear and hair, " Make that sexy little cunt of yours throb and ache for me till you writhe against me, and shatter right here, right now, in this reastaurant ......"

Wonder if that passage would have the same effect if I used some of Covems sexy slang  ..... ;D

« : January 02, 2013, 02:55:43 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : January 02, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »

thank you for voicing your opinion Adera. I do believe in my heart that all Ts Tg t-girls are all women not just at heart or soul but in body & mind too and they should treated as such. Have a penis or vagina dose not determine whether you are a women or not IMO, its so much more then that. 

Adera if i may what wold you prefer it be called other then a penis ?

I don't know really, I know a quite good word in Swedish but that doesn't help much. ::)
Brandybee

« #18 : January 02, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »

Adera, you tease ... you just got to say now .. :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : January 02, 2013, 06:26:25 PM »

Why do we have to reduce any shemale to the penis? The ones I know are girls in mind... but they are exisitng persons, each with own individuality.

If you want to talk about using words during romantic love, wild sex or dirty talk it's another topic. But this would mean for everyone here, not just shemales.

Adera

« #20 : January 02, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »

Why do we have to reduce any shemale to the penis? The ones I know are girls in mind... but they are exisitng persons, each with own individuality.

If you want to talk about using words during romantic love, wild sex or dirty talk it's another topic. But this would mean for everyone here, not just shemales.

He isn't reducing us to that, he is asking for what to call that specific body part when wanting to refer to it. The topic is just stating that he has a question for the female mind and then in his post he actually asks the question.

Adera, you tease ... you just got to say now .. :o

The word I was thinking of was "snopp", but there's also "pille" and "pillesnopp". Those words are mostly used to refer to the penis of a kid in a cuter/funnier way and that's why I think they aren't as bad as some other much cruder words for it. I guess it might be kinda like calling it a "willie" in English.
Brandybee

« #21 : January 02, 2013, 10:27:09 PM »

Thanks Adera ...  From an English point of view .. its quite a cute name ..  I could call a pet Guinea Pig  " Pillesnopp"  Or " Snopp"  for short  aww  ;D

Just a thought... thats the first Swedish word I've leant  .. Snopp ..   hehe

( Psst ... off topic ..  go check out Secret Santa And Sign up for Secret Valentine  ;D..  Go on .. Dare ya   ::)  )

Kingdustin
: 598

« #22 : January 03, 2013, 03:52:32 AM »

Lover I mean no disrespect to any T-girls, I'm just simply asking a question. last thing i want to do is say something to upset anyone. My question are directed to all Females as T-girls are female but unique, so a more direct question is needed. Its not like I can ask female with a vagina what she prefers her penis to be called now can I. lol

If i have offended anyone by my questions or how i asked my questions, I am truly sorry, I only wish to better my self as man and lover. I alway like for my partner to feel conferable when they are with me and the more I know about them the better I can make feel, that dose not mean just individuals knowledge . knowing women as whole is all so key. I'm not afraid to admit that I love women, all forms of women and for that I like to know more about them as well. One cant know women with out asking them what they like. this of course  is my opinion.

Ladies, thank you for answering my questions. I really do appreciate it.

Adera thank you for sticking up for me. what you said is very true.

well in English or American English I'm not  sure about the others but a young boys penis is normally referred  to as wee wee or pee pee. now this is very young mind you. around 2 to 10 give or take few years when ever he starts to talk more fluently.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #23 : January 03, 2013, 04:04:44 AM »

I'm just simply asking a question

Dustin, I have followed the thread from the beginning as I do with each topic. I just saw the danger this thread could get into a wrong direction - from asking a question to have better understanding to just talk about a special part of the body. That's all.

Covems
: 1688

« #24 : January 03, 2013, 05:02:42 AM »

Whoa.... snopp, snopp, snopp... what a fun word!  I like the way it like "pops" from the lips... snopp.  Much like the way the word smock does... smock, snopp, smock, snopp, schnapps, smock, snopp.

I love words... please give us more Swedish lessons!  And for the rest of the non-native english speakers.... come on... don't hog all your words.  Share some of yours with us, too... oh... and expressions, too...

I'm asking everyone to please translate this for me... it may help me "break the ice".

"Oh sweet, thing... I'm going to slide my trouser trout between your lovely fun bags before I ravage your cave of wonders and spill my spooge."

Isn't it romantic?          

Back on topic:

I understand Dustin's question...  It's not a matter of labeling... it's a matter of syntax... Eventually, if things go well, we're going to become intimate here...  and... the wrong word at the wrong time can spoil things (trust me, I know), and... with some of the people I've met, you only get ONE chance.

Say the wrong thing and you get zapped into the Ignore Bin, with no chance to apologize or explain your meaning.  He he... I'm in a few of those...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Adera

« #25 : January 03, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »

( Psst ... off topic ..  go check out Secret Santa And Sign up for Secret Valentine  ;D..  Go on .. Dare ya   ::)  )

Naw I think I'll pass.
Kingdustin
: 598

« #26 : January 03, 2013, 11:24:34 PM »

Say the wrong thing and you get zapped into the Ignore Bin, with no chance to apologize or explain your meaning.  He he... I'm in a few of those...

to true Covems, to true.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #27 : January 04, 2013, 12:33:33 PM »

I love words... please give us more Swedish lessons!  And for the rest of the non-native english speakers.... come on... don't hog all your words.  Share some of yours with us, too... oh... and expressions, too...

hmmm you want some words , ok here are some in french  ;D

female sex : moule ( irrespectuous ) , chatte ( very vulgar ) , minou ( cute ) , ventouse ( irrespectuous ) , craquette ( very old word )

male sex     : bite ( vulgar ) , popol ( fun ) , tob/zob ( used generally by "bad peoples" ) , poireau ( vulgar ) , missile ( pretentious ) , asticot ( generally an insult ) , vermicelle ( same as asticot )

there :) welcome in the wonderfull french langage world  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #28 : January 04, 2013, 01:07:38 PM »

Some german words:

for female sex: Muschi, Pussy, Möse, Schnecke, (Lust-)Grotte, Himmelstor (heaven's gate), Honigtopf (playful.. honey pot), fötzchen, Fotze (very hard, very dirty talk), Mumu, Scheide, Ritze, Vagina, Paradies, Kätzchen

for male sex: Schwanz, Latte, Teil, Ständer, Rohr, Penis, Rakete, Lustspender, Pimmel, Banane, Schniepel, Schniedelwutz (last more funny), Schlange (snake), Anaconda, Ding (thing), Johannes, kleiner Freund (little friend), Glied, Lümmel, Zauberstab, Föte, Rute, drittes Bein (3rd leg), Fleischpeitsche

Covems
: 1688

« #29 : January 05, 2013, 05:18:35 AM »

Cool.... thanks for the words... Or should I say: 
"Merci des nouveaux mots."
"Danke fur die neuen worter."

So the next time I'm touring Europe and we're at that little cafe in Paris... if I order "Est-ce que je peux svp avoir un minou?" will I get a giggle or a slap?

I really like Muschi.  I like the way it plays on the lips and tongue... hey... double entendre.  ;D

It will never be the same, ordering coffee in a Starbuck's again.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  
« previous next »
: