*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Possible problem with the new features?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Possible problem with the new features?  ( 4388 )
Willyco
: 97

« : October 04, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

when I have tested the new options in the new features in the Foreplay position, the my partner cannot use the Wheelbarrow button to enter in this position...

in the last week I haven't problems with this pose but today after the changes it's don't work for her... for me it's work perfect... maybe is a problem only for the non premium users?

I can report only this single case... I suggest you to investigate   :-\

hummm.. I don't know how think... with another user rhere aren't problems... I suggest only to investigate... probably is a false allarm  ;-)
« : October 04, 2009, 07:48:48 PM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #1 : October 04, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »

No problems for me or my partner using the wheelbarrow.
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #2 : October 05, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »

the 1st tiem I did then second time I did not but I tried just now and again they can not see on there side.. is a non-premium member but they can see and do everyother move and scene but that
« : October 06, 2009, 03:09:12 AM Sandyspinner »

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #3 : October 12, 2009, 07:30:16 AM »

This kind of problem comes if one of the users was not upgraded yet. After restarting AChat the problem should disappear, supposing the auto upgrade did not report error message.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: