*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fun and games!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fun and games!  ( 4184 )
tolve
: 2

« : January 14, 2013, 08:45:33 PM »

Reading is believing :)

I have only been here two days, but what a laugh.

I wanted to present myself, to get a thing out of the way. I registered as a shemale, because I feel like one. If you would see me walking by - you would take me for a man - a younger man that I am in fact.

I am engaged to be married to a wonderful woman, whom I suspect would like to be a man :) I know that a lot of people easily divide gender in to two groups, but its really not that simple. I do like to dress up in lingerie for you and my fiancée, but I wouldn't like to wear a dress.
I hate being treated as a sex object, that "always wants to get on with it, because that's what all men do". In fact I have broken long term relationships with women, who treated me like that.

I feel like a lesbian, but love my manly body. I just wish I were as beautiful as my avatar \o/

Anyways, I have really enjoyed the past two days of fun and games. I think my manly upbringing makes me a somewhat better mistress. I woe to find the woman that can outwit me :)

Fun and games everyone!
« : January 14, 2013, 08:47:47 PM tolve »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : January 15, 2013, 03:01:25 AM »

Tolve, welcome in the AChat forum, outr village of fun but with some (few to be honest!  ::))stuff all aorund the thread!

Feel free to enjoy the fun of the place and, i hope, help us to make it better!

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #2 : January 15, 2013, 03:35:12 AM »

tolve welcome hope you enjoy tha forum

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : January 15, 2013, 04:26:56 PM »

Seems like you have a great attitude, Welcome tolve.  Its fun crazy and then more crazy lol  here,

Hope you take your time looking around and post some of your ideas and views on things ... take a look at the secret santa and sign up for secret valentine if you think its fun... its a great way to meet new friends ...  ::)

Hope to read more of you :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : January 15, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »

Welcome tolve :)
It's not important wether you're shemale, girl, guy or whatever here.You're one of us!

Have fun, share your ideas and make things better. This is the reason we're all here.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #5 : January 16, 2013, 04:20:50 PM »

Welcome to the forums tolve :), enjoy yourself here and feel free to share your ideas and opinions  ;)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: